Expert Productions

939 Pk St N, Saint Petersburg, FL

DJ

Reviewed on 12/22/2014

Great A+ no complaints.

We LOVE Expert Productions :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Jennifer A

We hired Expert Productions and they were AMAZING!!! Our DJ was Josh and we also had the Photo Booth as well. Both the DJ and Photo Booth were a hit at the wedding! They brought A TON of props for the Photo Booth so everyone had a blast.. I think there was a line to get into the Photo Booth the entire night lol. We highly recommend Expert Productions!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jennifer B

We used expert productions for steel drums up lighting photo booth and Dj. Let me tell you they were by far the BEST vendor we had. I spoke to Joe originally about being the Dj for our wedding and instantly connect with his vivacious personality! He's electric! The whole team is amazing even his wife helped pick out our up lighting. I worked with Dawn emailing back and forth to get all the details worked out and she was awesome with quick responses and so sweet! Not only does expert production have a wonderful team they truly do great work that plays out for you during your wedding! Thanks you expert productions! You will definitely be recommended to everyone planning a wedding from the Coleman's :)

Look no further! Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Yvonne D

We had the pleasure of working with Joe, his wife and Dawn, they were all wonderful and made planning fun and easy. Joe's personality and experience was outstanding! Dawn was tremendous with everything and answered my husbands million questions with excitement and ease! Joe's wife did our up-lighting which looked fantastic. Joe played the steel drums at our cocktail hour and was also our DJ for the reception. Everything was wonderful, they are extremely experienced and offer great suggestions. Everyone had so much fun at our wedding and still talk about it, Joe and his team were a big part of that. Everyone was up and dancing the whole night. We even extended the reception one extra hour because everyone was having such a great time! They are extremely reasonably priced and certainly deliver. Stop researching and just book Expert Productions, you will not be disappointed!

Fantastic DJ and Steel Drum

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Sarah S

We used expert productions for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Joe did an amazing job!! We had steel drum before the ceremony and throughout the cocktail hour and DJ for the reception. The music selection was fantastic. Volume was at perfect level. Everyone had a blast the entire night. Would highly recommend Expert productions for wedding and reception music.

Great Company!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Ashley

Everyone had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to our awesome DJ! The dance floor was packed the whole night. We also booked a fantastic videographer, beautiful up lighting, and fun steel drums through expert productions. We could not have been more happy with this company!

Everyone loved Joe

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Lori F

I hired Joe to play steel drum for my cocktail hour. Everyone loved him!! He took requests and really made everyone happy even though it had rained on our ceremony! I would have no problem hiring Joe again for an event.

Great!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Stacy

Uplighting looked great. DJ was great. Steel drums were great. We had an amazing time! We wanted to have a good party and the whole team delivered! Couldn't be happier!

Wedding DJ ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jen L

Such an amazing group of people to work with! Hands down the most efficient and caring vendors we dealt with our entire wedding, we couldn't have asked for better care. The DJ, Josh, was a perfect mix for us and kept everyone dancing. Definitely THE company to work with!!!

Expert Productions and Josh were great!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Briana L

This company came highly recommended to us by a few people. After talking with Dawn we knew this was who to go with. Prior to the wedding we were told Josh would be our Dj (he was on our preferred list as we were told he was amazing). We sent him our list of songs an type of music to be played and boy did he deliver. The ceremony music was perfect and he started the songs exactly at the points we requested without a hitch. The reception was non-stop. My guests seriously never sat down. Transitions between dancing and the wedding events were seamless and he kept the energy going. The company also provided up-lighting for our reception room which was beautiful. People always say it the little things that matter and they do...Josh showed up wearing the same color scheme as the wedding....Loved it!

These guys are amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Jessica E

I first found this company as a photo booth provider. From there I discovered their multitude of services. I live in California and planned my St Pete Beach wedding from afar. I spent one weekend in town interviewing vendors and was relieved to find that Joe could also provide steel drums for cocktail hour, DJ, and video. And they did NOT disappoint! Absolutely every service was perfection! Dawn works in the office and is such a pleasure to work with. In a way it was sad to see the wedding end because I've developed such wonderful friendships with so many people, especially Dawn. Another impressive quality with Joe Lorenzo is that his team worked amazingly well with all of my other vendors. I had 100 guests and every single one said my wedding was without a doubt the best wedding they've ever been to! Joe was on steel drums during cocktail hour and warmed up the crowd. He and his son worked the DJ and made sure every guest got on the dance floor! He was great about letting me add my own creativity, so it wasn't a cookie cutter wedding. Pam was on video and was super flexible and friendly. The photo booth girls were great too! EVERYONE was great! This team made my wedding unforgettable and perfect!

One-stop shop!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Ranee H

I used Expert for our DJ, steel drums for the cermony, videography, and our Photo booth. They are professional, knowledgable, and friendly. I highly recommend them!

Friendly and helpful the whole way!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Alyssa H

These guys care about you and making your day special! I can't tell you how many times I emailed them back and forth to get all of the little details worked out! Not to mention Joe plays the steel drums like a natural!! I couldn't have asked for a better steel drum and DJ!! So easy to work with and everything went as planned, fun crew to work with!

Great entertainment

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Katie H

Joe's steel drum playing during the ceremony and cocktail hour went great with our beach wedding theme. He kept the ceremony on track for a great night of fun by His music selections. He followed our requests perfectly. We loved that he wasn't afraid to turn off a song that cleared the dance floor. If you are looking for a DJ to provide lots of entertainment at your wedding, Joe is your guy.

Partied all night!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Nicholle R

I was lucky to find this DJ because I wanted to walk down the aisle to steel drums and then have the DJ play music for the reception and the music couldn't have gone more smoothly. He stuck to the instructions that were given to him by us prior to the event and it was very courteous, making sure to play the music that we had requested for the evening.

Wonderful DJ company!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jessica C

I used Expert Productions for my DJ, steel drummer and videographer. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. First of all they are very professional and very pleasant to deal with. Josh was my DJ and he made my wedding AMAZING! He really kept the party going and made sure everything ran smoothly! The steel drummer was a nice touch and I am so happy I went that route for my beach wedding. Pam, the videographer, did an amazing job capturing our entire evening in such an artistic way, something I will cherish forever!

Excellent Uplighting

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Ashley L

Expert Productions did a wonderful time with my uplighting and was very accomodating. Thanks Expert Productions!

Mike & Jill Review

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Jill P

What a fantastic company to work with for your wedding. From the minute we went looking for DJ companies, to the very day we got married Josh & Johnny from Expert Productions were fantastic! Being from NH I was a little nervous but they were prompt in response times in emails or phonecalls and were always there to answer any questions we had. It was a wonderfu surprise to come back from our wedding to receive an email from Dawn with an audio recording of our entire ceremony- recorded by Josh (our DJ). Johnny our steel drum musician did a wonderful job learning a new song specifically for me to walk down the aisle too- meant a lot to us. No hesitations here in recommending this company to anyone searching for a DJ, steel drum musician or just a great company!

Dream Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Summer L

We could not be more pleased with the job that Joe and his staff did for us on your wedding day. He did a wonderful job and kept everyone on the dance floor! Thank you again!!!

Perfect Timing

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Stephanie M

Josh from Expert Productions was our DJ, and his timing of each song was impeccable! He knew just when was a good time to cut the cake, throw the bouquet, etc., and managed to get even the grandmas out on the dance floor! It was fantastic, and our party was still going strong when the reception ended and guests just carried on over to the bar at the hotel. Highly recommend him!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Kelly S

Josh was my DJ and he was fantastic! He was very open to all of my suggestions and used his own expertise to create a flawless night of great music! We had phone consultations beforehand to make sure we were on the same page. I highly recommend using this service!

Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Peggy M

Esteban was the best DJ EVER! He did a custom remix per my specifications live for our processional. He told me it would be awesome and it was! He handled the ceremony and dance music without a flaw. Expert Productions helped my my night perfect!

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 1/28/2013 Molly G

I cannot say enough good things about this company and DJ Joe!!! I hired him to play the steel drums at my beach wedding he was fantastic! soo professional and such a kind man:) everyone loved the live steel drums and then at the reception , he was the DJ and played all the songs we loved and kept everyone dancing the entire night! Everyone just loved Joe! he was so professional and far exceeded my expectations! i would tell anyone to book this company!!!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Steven S

We hired Expert Productions for our wedding reception in Tampa. Their staff was courteous and quick with getting our expectations and giving us information. Josh was our DJ and kept the reception going awesome the entire time. Sound quality was excellent, up lighting was excellent, and the use of the projector and screen for our pictures was awesome as well. Not pushy and I would recommend to anyone needing their services as they were recommended to me from a friend as well.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Julie C

The staff was so easy to work with. Josh cooridinated with me on every aspect of my day. Things I would of never thought of. Everyone had so much fun and enjoyed the reception.

Send Email