Exposure Photo Booths - Tahoe

Serving all of Tahoe/Reno

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving all of Tahoe/Reno (800) 581-0399

So much FUN!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Victoria K

After searching around for a photobooth vendor for our bay area wedding, we decided to go with Exposure Photo booth and we could not have been happier with our choice! Working with Ross was a pleasure. We had Exposure Photo booth for our wedding and all of our guests LOVED it!... Read More Right from the beginning, Ross was extremely helpful in answering any questions I had regarding anything from the props to the layout logistics. Most vendors stop responding promptly when you put in your downpayment but Ross was not this way at all and we were very grateful. He responds to emails right away and was even flexible when I had to shift my times a bit during the wedding! Exposure Photo Booths went the extra mile to make sure I had everything I wanted in my photobooth experience and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants their photobooth done in a stress free, streamlined process. Thank you Ross for this wonderful experience!

Our Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Tammie L

Exposure did a great job at our wedding. We spoke with Ross and he got everything set for us inclidng the custom graphic for our prints. When I entered the reception (a little late), I saw that our guests had surrounded the photo booth and were waiting for their turn. Checking... Read More out the pictures after our honeymoon was very entertaining. Thank you!

Our photo booth - Exposure

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Sara A

We got married five months ago and this review is long overdue. We chose Exposure Photo Booths for our wedding. They are so professional and wonderful from the minute we reached out to them. We had a friend who was a graphic designer make us a custom monogram, and Ross worked it... Read More into our photo booth layout so everything matched. Sadly, I was too busy to get to take a picture in our photo booth during the wedding. The hilarious pictures posted on Facebook and Twitter showed that all my guests had a great time.

Photo booths

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Eva F

When I was planning for our recent wedding, one of the first things I did (after picking my venue and DJ) was lock down a photo booth. I, then came across Ross through my friends. Ross and his team that we dealt with from start to finish were beyond amazing. They checked in with... Read More us and kept us updated every step of the way. He chatted with everyone and hunted a few guests down to make sure they had their photos before they left. Such a warm gesture! Thank you for helping make our big day all that we dreamed of.

Exposed in the photo booth

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Rosie E

Vintage looks were what I was looking for at my wedding. I met Ross and pitched him my idea. I was blown away by his professionalism, creativity and eagerness to meet my expectations. Great pictures, goofy faces, funny props… Bundles of joy and memories are what my guests... Read More carried home during my wedding. Highly recommended.

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Nicola D

When we contacted Exposure Photo Booths, we were working on finding a wedding photo booth. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Ross did a great job working with us to figure out the setup and breakdown logistics for the wedding night. Our guests had nothing but... Read More compliments about how much fun they had in the photo booth. Though props were hilarious, we love all the great memories they provided to everyone on our special day.

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Maisie D

I was totally disappointed with the wedding industry as our first photo booth company cancelled on us. My frustration level reached new heights. Then we called Exposure. With a huge guest count, I wanted each and every one to enjoy my big day. But I was pretty sceptical if Jon... Read More could pull it off. He is a lifesaver to say the least. Jon was great to work with and got our guests out of their shells with the props and fun photos.

Memories are forever

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Gracie B

How will I put across my experience with Exposure in words? Well, it was one of my best experiences of wedding planning. I would surely recommend you to choose Ross for your photo booth services. His whole crew helped me make my wedding day seamless and stress-free. Most... Read More importantly, we got amazing pictures that far exceeded my expectations. The photo booth was phenomenal and they were a huge hit with the crowd.

Exposure!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Anna S

We booked them for our wedding recently and we were so happy with how things turned out to be. They actually showed up with all of materials like scrapbook, pens/markers and paper cutter. His teammates were very helpful and warm. They attended all our guests with great affection... Read More and compassion. Not only their booths caught the attention of all our guests, but they also captured pictures of people which our photographers missed.

Photo Booth Fun

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Rachel N

I always wanted our guests to be able to take home something memorable. Then, I gave a thought to photo booths. This was because, it is obvious being a bride I will have photos from the wedding. But, I wanted our guests to be able to take pictures. Exposure Photo Booths nailed... Read More it. Jon was so easy, creative and created a scenario where the event turned into an interactive fun for everyone. He turned my wedding into a more lively and loose than an uptight event. Many thanks to you, Jon!

Photo Snaps!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Annabel A

I really loved Ross’ attitude and confidence at my wedding. It is because of him and his team’s great work that we are still able to re-live the magnificent moments of our wedding which took place over a year ago. The personal notes that our guests wrote to us after they... Read More took their pictures came as a pleasant surprise to us. It was really nice to have these messages to look at after our wedding. Looking at those snaps brings smile on our face. Our wedding turned out to be very cute and a memorable one. Thank you Ross!

100% happy with "Ross & Company" care and attention for our reception

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Greg was in charge of checking out and picking our Photo Booth, but I get to grade him on it; its in our vows! (Just kidding, but seriously, he nailed it when he picked Exposure Entertainment). Ross, the owner, was great and gave us, our guests, and our event lots of... Read More attention from beginning to end, some interesting options that other photobooths did not have for our guests, and great coordination with the rest of the 3 ring circus. His assistant was very knowledgable and friendly, and helped keep it all going. Thanks to you guys! Lauren and Greg

Pics turn out perfect

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Signe M

Ross is terrific to work with...very flexible and will work patiently with you on graphics. He has different styles to work with. His team is great too. The coloring of the pics turn out great! I ended up looking better in the photos than I actually do in person!

Exposure PB was great

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

They were a help to my crazed day. Working with Ross was really easy and after I decided to go wiht them, he laid out options and handled everything, even some coordinating with others like my location facility, that not everyone I hired was pro-active enough to do. Day of the... Read More big event, I had a Sunday wedding and with everyine’s travel issues, we had to pack more into a tight schedule. Exposure PB worked really well with that. We had a large guest list and many were enjoying the photo booth, but they worked it so that everyone got the time and attention they wanted -- or able to "do thier own thing" if desired -- and even those who were not watching the clock to catch their return flights were reminded of their own schedule by the Exposure staff if they had lost sight of it. Talk about above and beyond the call of duty! They even brought in additional staff to help keep things flowing and everyone entertained and happy. Very positive. A++

Will be nicest momentos and memories of our Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Guests had a great time; created many wonderful pix of our special day and special people. Totally together and helpful contirbutor to our wedding day. One of the parts of it all that I never had to worry about from the time I picked Ross to handle it -- many good suggestions... Read More in the planning and preparations. Never gave me any cause to worry or fret, and I am a natural born worrier. Highly recommend! Cannot think of a criticism. Megan

photos

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Amy L

Weddings are complicated, let's be honest! When you are throwing this big party you want everything to come together so perfectly. Trusting that things will go right is hard, but having Exposure Entertainment at our reception, seeing all our guests making memories on our day,... Read More took a lot of the stress off our minds.

Photo booth

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Hailey P

Exposure, and Laura specifically, were really terrific to work with for my wedding. Communication during the lead-up to our wedding was clear and helpful, and Ross was such a good guy, as well as very reliable and responsive, on the day of. The photos turned out great -- we even... Read More framed a couple of them -- and we had an awesome and fun keepsake for both the guests and for us. If we had to do it all over again, we would rehire Laura, Ross and the "Exposure Booth" in a heartbeat.

Stress reduction photo booth

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jennifer I

Perfect - one of the many highlights of our reception. All our guests had a great time and I didn't have to lift a finger! Easy button, pressed.

Our Photo Booth - Reviewed

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Stephanie K

We used Exposure Entertainment for our wedding in April and we were really happy with them. All the guests were really excited and had a lot of fun "photo bombing" each other with the photo booth. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a photobooth for your... Read More wedding. Ross and Laura are professionals and easy to work with which made my bride-to-be life much easier. We loved that we were able to help design the backdrop in our picture, the custom logo at the bottom, and the variety of props.

Entertaining "Exposures" ;)

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Mary A

Cannot express how much of a WIN Exposure Entertainment was at our wedding in Fremont, in the Mirage Room. There are a lot of photo booth vendors out there, but Exposure Entertainment has gotta be the best. The high quality of the photos, the ability to email and upload right... Read More there, their fun personalities and the feedback from our guests were all fantastic! I looked into other vendors, but was drawn to Exposure Entertainment's newer, open air style photo booth -- and admittedly, the company's funny name. :) I knew we would have many family size shots, and that we just wouldn't all fit into a smaller style booth. From start to finish, everyone was nice and easy to work with. They got our custom graphics set up immediately. And they were completely self-sufficient on the day. Didn't have to worry about anything! And after the wedding, my husband and I couldn't stop flipping through the scrapbook they put together for us. Their online album has gotten more views than our actual wedding photos!

Our Photo Booth Experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Jeanette M

From the beginning, they were very friendly and responsive. I told Ross, the owner, that I was planning the wedding from out of town, and he was more than willing to be flexible and make things work for me. I have nothing but praise for this business's customer service. The... Read More day of the wedding, Ross and Laura showed up on time, dressed professionally and looking sharp! The background set up was beautiful and exactly how I'd wanted it to be. Whenever there was down time during the reception, this was where I would find my bridesmaids, my groomsmen, and my guests. The picture quality was great, and unlimited photos?! AWESOME. They also took the strips and made them into a nice scrapbook with notes from our family/friends. I have no regrets about booking Exposure. In fact, I am certain that as more of my friends start getting engaged, I'm going to have to start (happily) giving out their name left and right!