A photo booth experience like no other!

Express Your Selfie puts a new twist on traditional photo booths. If you want to create some unique memories, share some laughs and make your event one that your guests will never forget, Express Your Selfie is ready to help. With a Selfie Station guests can share photos via Facebook and Twitter, add custom hashtags and captions and email or text their photos right from the Selfie Station. We offer a traditional 4x6 or 2x6 photo snapshot plus the option with our premium package to add a custom border or logo to the photo and use our green screen to make your photos even more unique. We offer custom scrapbooks as well to make sure you have a lasting memory of all the fun both you and your guests shared on your special day.

Photo + Video

Photo, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Tucson, AZ Tucson and surrounding areas, Phoenix. (520) 471-0892

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Veronica Coffey

I run the business with the assistance of my daughter Marissa. We work all the events, so you will be dealing directly with me to insure we make your event special and memorable. I enjoy meeting new people and wanted to find a way to do that while creating a special memory. Express Your Selfie was created with the assistance of my brother, the encouragement and support of my family and my desire to express my creativity. We have several packages available along with options to customize a scrapbook or photo holders so your guests have a unique wedding souvenir to take home. Call us today!