Expressed Image Wedding Planning

Serving Southern California and Southern Idaho

Every detail planned with stunning creativity

Creating your dream wedding starts with a planning session where we uncover your personalities, dreams and hopes; and then through a tried-and-tested process, we deliver you your vision. We bring to life your wedding ideas, creating new rituals for you as a couple and ensure that your family, friends and loved ones are a part of the exquisite wedding memories that will form such an important part of your lives from this moment on. We work with a select number of couples each year to ensure that we provide a deep level of service and creativity to our clients. Currently taking limited bookings for 2018 & 2019 for those couples looking for a truly romantic experience for their wedding day.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Serving Southern California and Southern Idaho (909) 246-0114

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jeff B

We are the parents of the bride & we can honestly say our daughter's wedding wouldn't have been as great a success as it was without Expressed Images. It was because of Amara Cinko that we found the beautiful venue, The Secret Garden @ Parrish Ranch. It was everything our... Read More daughter was looking for. The staff at Expressed Images helped us every step of the way. They were there to advise us, help put us in contact with vendors, & were always available when we needed questions answered. The day of the wedding they were there to coordinate & make sure the day ran smoothly. Their presence set all our minds at ease knowing that details were being handled. Amara & her staff made what could've been a very stressful time into an enjoyable time to remember. Their friendly, easy going, professionalism carried through until the last guests left the reception. We wholeheartedly, enthusiastically & without any reservations recommend Expressed Images for your wedding. In fact, don't do your wedding without them! :)

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Michael M

Amara and her team were amazing! We originally only wanted a day of coordinator but due to the extent of our wedding we hired her and the team for the entire duration and full time wedding planners. My husband and I chose to do an outdoor wedding at an estate, meaning we had... Read More to bring in EVERYTHING. When I say everything I literally mean everything from the caterer, chairs, tables, table runners, utensils, dance floor, floral, lighting, outdoor bathrooms because we did not want to have our guest in the actual house ect. You can say it was a lot of work (understatement!!), we built the wedding from the ground up without any help from an onsite coordinator or director as you would prob. have at a regular venue or hall. That being said, we had no idea what we got ourselves into! Thank god for Amara and her team, she held our hand tightly through the entire process and told us things we would of never thought to do ourselves and would of been totally screwed the day of (LOL). Not only did Amara and the team know what they were doing but they had so many ideas and were so creative with a lot of the details that make a wedding. I had a vision and Amara was able to put it all on paper and make it become our reality. Our wedding was a dream! There was a few hiccups the day of (which I did not notice until after it was over) but the hiccups were not all on the wedding planners team, some of our vendors were not as cooperative as we would of liked but Amara and her team made sure to keep all that away from us on our big day. There is always going to be hiccups on the big day but with Amara's team they were unnoticeable the day of. I would definitely recommend Expressed Image to anyone, they make you feel more like great friends then your planning team and we were always comfortable going to them with anything, very accommodating. Thank you Amara and the rest of the team for making out wedding what it was, it would not of been possible without you!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Expressed Image is a very professional company, they were very attentive to every need that was asked of them. It was a pleasure working with them, felt like a friendship - as weird as that sounds. We could call, email, fax, text, etc. anytime we had a question, concern or... Read More needed information. Always had a prompt response within a couple minutes "Yes a couple minutes" made our lives so much easier, knowing this company had our best interest at hand. When it came down to it, felt like a friendship. The were just as in to the wedding as we were. They evened helped us out with our first dance as husband and wife! Amara had a choreographer come to our house, choreographed a simple, yet romantic dance routine for us. Simple fact is I would recommend Expressed Image to anyone looking for a turn key wedding, honestly could not have been any happier with the service provided.

2016-11-01T15:01:45 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for this feedback and review. We really enjoyed working with your from start to finish.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Emily G

My biggest regret while planning my wedding was not hiring a planner from the beginning. I was torn on whether or not we needed a planner, turns out I did and am so happy I went with Expressed Image. I am a serious procrastinator, and about 4 months before my wedding found... Read More myself lacking direction and in need of help. Amara, Morgan and team were incredible. They jumped in and got me to make decisions right away, were so helpful when I was stuck, provided advice and much needed focus. My wedding was perfect, if anything went wrong, Expressed Image must have taken care of it without missing a beat. Throughout the whole process they were responsive, professional and fun to work with. I felt they really understood my vision and helped me bring it to life. They also referred other vendors that I loved! Thank you, Expressed Image!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alyssa W

My husband and I live overseas and came back to the states to get married. So most of the planning was done over email and we crammed most of the details into one meeting when we arrived back to California. They were so flexible and accommodating to our situation. They... Read More communicated with the vendors and handled so many of those logistics so I didn't have to worry about it. On the days leading up to the wedding and the day of they were so helpful! My mom was able to actually relax and enjoy the day, and that meant everything to me! Every detail turned out just how I wanted and they day ran so smoothly! They totally got the look and feel I was going for and ran with it. The guests all thought it turned out beautiful! Also the quick dance lesson was a huge plus, it made our first dance really special. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and time with my family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Austin C

Amara and her team were nothing but extraordinary to us! They went above and beyond to give us exactly what we desired for our very special day. There were many moments where Amara and her team were asking questions we didn’t even think to ask, went above and beyond to find... Read More decor to our likings, and gave us incredible resources for planning. All in all, Expressed Images came as a saving grace when we needed it. Great service, and great people!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sarah B

Expressed Image made my wedding a dream. When I got engaged there were so many things going on in my life and I was so overwhelmed. I was so stressed when planning my wedding. Amara and her team made it so much easier. She told me not to stress because this should be a fun time... Read More in my life and I need to enjoy every minute of being engaged and the whole planning process. She was always available for questions. I changed my venue, my theme, colors and even my Wedding date and she still was so patient and super helpful with everything. Everything came together so beautifully the day of the wedding. Her team definitely made my life alot easier and made everything run so smoothly. Would highly recommend Expressed Image to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Traci G

Expressed Image's are the best wedding coordinators. From the day we hired them, they made sure all our wedding needs/questions were answered in a very timely manner. Nicole was our coordinator and she was great, between wedding stressors and day of preparations she was on top... Read More of it. We can't say enough great things about Amara and her team. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Ella M

Amara made my life a million times easier! I am a full time college student and as we all know planning a wedding can be very overwhelming. Amara took all our stress away. She made sure to get the perfect vendors, she was always available for questions and meetings, and she made... Read More our dream wedding a reality! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Juliane H

We worked with the Expressed Image team for day of coordination. My husband and I were very pleased with their organization, expertise, and assistance in making our wedding flow without any issues. My husband and I decided to do a welcome party as we had a destination wedding... Read More and a lot of out of towners. Amara and her team assisted with our welcome party the night before as well. Even though we had day of services, this team went above and beyond and even came to our venue tour, rehearsal, and we're very attentive to any questions we had. I highly recommend this team for coordination for your special day. Thank you Expressed Image!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Rebecca S

Expressed Image is amazing! I live in Alaska and was married in Idaho and both Sara and Amara were able to keep my wedding organized from 2,000 miles away. The day of my wedding was stress free all thanks to the Expressed Image team. I would definitely recommend Expressed Image... Read More to all brides!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 christina l

I am a wedding photographer who had the wonderful chance to work with Expressed Image. The day had a lot of moving parts, a large wedding party, a lot of lovely details, and all on a very hot day. Amara and her team moved through the day seamlessly with grace and were so easy... Read More and communicative that it really didnt seem like work at all. They responded quickly to all my inquiries and never left me hanging, which when planning a wedding, is a huge relief. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erica J

Expressed Image was amazing getting my wedding organized! I couldn't have done it without their help. My husband and I planned and designed all the decorations by ourselves.. Anytime I was stuck or needed an idea, Amara was on the task sending me vendors and creative ideas.... Read More Morgan was our coordinator, she was just the sweetest, she helped us with our first dance lesson and kept all our details and contacts together. Renee was our officiant, everyone just did a great job all around. On the day of, everything was set up perfectly, everyone was in the right place, and we couldn't have had a more perfect wedding. Thank you Expressed Image! Such a wonderful team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Maria W

Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the services provided by the Expressed Image Team. Amara was constantly asking for feedback to ensure that we were always on the same page, satisfied with every single detail, and to make sure our vision came to reality. She was always... Read More very cheerful and prompt to reply any text or email we sent her. She was also open minded and accepted ideas and criticisms from other vendors. We had what I believe was not a very conventional wedding, at least not a standard American wedding, and Amara adapted well to our ideas and the few cultural traditions that we incorporated into our big day. Originally, we didn’t see the need to hire an event planner or coordinator since we were going for a small event, at a venue that needed not much decoration, and were able to do all the planning ourselves. However, our plans changed as time progressed - the guest list kept increasing and the venue we booked more than a year ahead cancelled on us less than 6 months before our wedding! In addition, we were set very early on the idea of having our wedding theme to be “Origami,” no the typical “thousand cranes” origami but rather incorporating it as much as possible into the decor… Ultimately, taking us to the idea of having all of our florals to be origami (i.e. no fresh flowers nor florist). We even chose venues that would be in line with our theme… Our first venue, Yamashiro Hollywood, needed minimal decoration as it featured very nice structures, a courtyard with an indoor Japanese Garden, and a great view of LA (perfect for our >50% guests coming from out of town). However, after we had to change our venue, many other elements had to change too. The new venue (Descanso Gardens) was bigger and a lot more beautiful but it also meant that major changes in the decor and setup were needed. Our previous venue provided a day-of-coordinator; furthermore, we now needed to fill up more space and they only allow access to the premises 2 hours prior to the start of the event. Those 2 hours was also when we and the bridal party could take pictures around the gardens (so no chance to put it ourselves). At the time, we’d been planning our wedding for more than a year already so most of the other elements were set... venue, vendors, budget, and even a rough timeline was mostly ready but... with all our of decor being DIY and the little time allotted for setup, we decided to hire someone that will primarily help us with decorations. With that in mind, we hired Amara because we liked her energy and how well she responded to our inquiries. Amara not only delivered on setting up the decor beautifully (I gave her freedom to put elements as she saw fit) but also helped us finalize details about our wedding as it drew close - even when we had done so much of the planning already. In addition, having a day-of-coordinator ensures that the logistics of the events, the deliveries, and all of the minor details you should not worry about on the day get taken care of. Her team also helped us relocate some elements from one site to another, going with the flow of events. We also had a major mishap on the day and had to adjust the schedule a little bit. Amara and our emcee tried to make sure all the important events were there and adjusted the schedule accordingly. At the end of the day, we had a very beautiful wedding and lots of fun thanks to the support of Amara, her team, and many of our other vendors.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda S

as the maid of honor amara and team were very open to ideas and everything ran very smooth

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christopher C

Amara and team did a good job and paid attention to detail on day of

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa M

Amara is extraordinarily helpful! She is so kind, has a great eye for things, and is full of useful suggestions. She is able to give her input in a way where you can envision her idea, but don't feel pressured to make a decision or to make alterations. I do not know what I would... Read More have done without her, especially on the big day of the wedding. She assured me that everything was being handled so that I could relax and just be excited to walk down the aisle instead of worried that something was going to go wrong! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for help planning a wedding of any size!

2016-10-30T23:32:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Melissa! I'm glad you liked our ideas and that you felt relaxed.That is our #1 job!! Thank you so much for your support and for giving us your feedback.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley C

Incredible coordination amd team

2016-10-30T23:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You & Chris were such a sweet couple to work for, throughout the process. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sara M

The team did such a great job on my day. My venue was lacking in so many ways and my only savior was my coordinator. I work a full time job and it's stressful so I didn't have a lot of time to work on wedding details. I would have been SOL without them.

2016-10-30T23:15:09 Response from the vendor

You & Tim were great!! We all really enjoyed your personalities. We were glad to have been there to help. Thank you for giving us your feedback!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica G

You will not regret booking Amara and her team! She was professional and worked well with all of our vendors (including a couple of not to easy to work with vendors). We booked her as our day of coordinator, but she went above and beyond to do all the work that was needed for... Read More the weeks leading up to the wedding. She always made herself available and addressed my questions and concerns promptly with a genuine kind and caring attitude. She was highly organized and worked so hard on the day of our wedding all the while having fun and never becoming stressed with all we gave her to do. She created a timeline quickly after we hired her and distributed it to all of our vendors in a timely manner. Amara was a life save and brought a much needed calm, joyful energy to our last month of wedding planning madness!

2016-10-28T20:58:10 Response from the vendor

What kind things to say! You both are such sweet and enduring people. We really appreciate the feed back. It was a pleasure working for the both of you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

Expressed Image; Amara and her team are the best! She had a firm grip on budget and cost from the very beginning, they helped with everything, from my dress (which I changed 3 times) to all of the decor and the design and everything! Amara really loves what she does and it... Read More shows. I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Expressed Image!

2016-10-30T23:34:14 Response from the vendor

You just have to have the prefect dress!! & the one you wore was perfect! Thank you for allowing us to serve you on your wedding day & throughout the process. I, personally, had so much fun!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

Expressed Image is the best. Amara , the owner, provided my wife and I a wedding experience that was far and above what we were expecting. She has some really amazing ideas and literally took all of the worry away and let us put our focus on each other and getting... Read More married. I can not express to Amara how grateful I am for all that she did for us. She is a fantastic person and a great wedding planner. I would highly, highly recommend her to make sure that memorable day is as special and happy as you dream it would be.

2016-10-30T23:15:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We miss you both already!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Lana W

I called Amara & Leslie from Expressed Image when I was about 6 weeks out from my wedding and realizing I really needed help. They were able to perfectly tailor a day-of coordination package for what I needed that I could actually afford. They were very professional and... Read More calming, and made me able to enjoy the process so much more. If you are thinking of getting help but afraid of increasing your wedding budget, here's my best words of encouragement: No matter what you do, the day will be perfect, because it's your wedding day. But if you hire professionals to help you, you can make all the days leading up to that perfect wedding day so much better.

2016-10-30T23:16:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lana. We really loved serving you both on your wedding day. You two are a riot!! Thank you for showing your support!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Brandy W

Amara and her team we great, she made planning and the day of less stressful. She handled everything for me even taking care of the crazy in laws when I couldn't take it anymore. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. She made personal signs for my wedding,... Read More help set up, made sure I ate and even spent hours cleaning up my venue to make sure I got my deposit back. Even through all the craziness she still treated me like a friend and even joined me on the dance floor at my request! I never was with out anything they made sure I was well taken care of. I would hire her again 100 times, but since I don't plan on getting married again I recommend her to all my friends and anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

2016-10-30T23:18:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Brandy! Your in-laws weren't that bad. & how could we resist the dance floor? Hehe. It was a very sweet & very fun wedding. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you both!

Amara Cinko

Hello! I am the proud owner of Expressed Image. I am so blessed to be able to do what I love and work with my team and their clients. My best advice to couple's getting married is to bring YOU into the design and to remember to always be present as your big day arrives and comes to a close. Happy Planning!