Expressed Image

Serving California, Idaho, Texas and destination weddings.

Collaborative team with our partnered clients.

Expressed Image is a sophisticated, meticulous and imaginative wedding and event company that is aimed to delivering your dream wedding or event. We pay exquisite attention to detail and have infallible customer service, for an overall unforgettable experience. We are collaborative partners to our clients, their families and with the most prominent and well-respected names in the wedding industry.   We pride ourselves on being the only event company that provides a Wedding Planner, Day of Coordinator and an assistive team at NO ADDITIONAL COST and competitively price around the same or BETTER than competitors. Collaborate with us and know that your day will run smoothly and efficiently with an elite team and no hidden fees.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Serving California, Idaho, Texas and destination weddings. (909) 246-0114
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Expressed Image is a very professional company, they were very attentive to every need that was asked of them. It was a pleasure working with them, felt like a friendship - as weird as that sounds. We could call, email, fax, text, etc. anytime we had a question, concern or... Read More needed information. Always had a prompt response within a couple minutes "Yes a couple minutes" made our lives so much easier, knowing this company had our best interest at hand. When it came down to it, felt like a friendship. The were just as in to the wedding as we were. They evened helped us out with our first dance as husband and wife! Amara had a choreographer come to our house, choreographed a simple, yet romantic dance routine for us. Simple fact is I would recommend Expressed Image to anyone looking for a turn key wedding, honestly could not have been any happier with the service provided.

2016-11-01T15:01:45 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for this feedback and review. We really enjoyed working with your from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Maria W

Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the services provided by the Expressed Image Team. Amara was constantly asking for feedback to ensure that we were always on the same page, satisfied with every single detail, and to make sure our vision came to reality. She was always... Read More very cheerful and prompt to reply any text or email we sent her. She was also open minded and accepted ideas and criticisms from other vendors. We had what I believe was not a very conventional wedding, at least not a standard American wedding, and Amara adapted well to our ideas and the few cultural traditions that we incorporated into our big day. Originally, we didn’t see the need to hire an event planner or coordinator since we were going for a small event, at a venue that needed not much decoration, and were able to do all the planning ourselves. However, our plans changed as time progressed - the guest list kept increasing and the venue we booked more than a year ahead cancelled on us less than 6 months before our wedding! In addition, we were set very early on the idea of having our wedding theme to be “Origami,” no the typical “thousand cranes” origami but rather incorporating it as much as possible into the decor… Ultimately, taking us to the idea of having all of our florals to be origami (i.e. no fresh flowers nor florist). We even chose venues that would be in line with our theme… Our first venue, Yamashiro Hollywood, needed minimal decoration as it featured very nice structures, a courtyard with an indoor Japanese Garden, and a great view of LA (perfect for our >50% guests coming from out of town). However, after we had to change our venue, many other elements had to change too. The new venue (Descanso Gardens) was bigger and a lot more beautiful but it also meant that major changes in the decor and setup were needed. Our previous venue provided a day-of-coordinator; furthermore, we now needed to fill up more space and they only allow access to the premises 2 hours prior to the start of the event. Those 2 hours was also when we and the bridal party could take pictures around the gardens (so no chance to put it ourselves). At the time, we’d been planning our wedding for more than a year already so most of the other elements were set... venue, vendors, budget, and even a rough timeline was mostly ready but... with all our of decor being DIY and the little time allotted for setup, we decided to hire someone that will primarily help us with decorations. With that in mind, we hired Amara because we liked her energy and how well she responded to our inquiries. Amara not only delivered on setting up the decor beautifully (I gave her freedom to put elements as she saw fit) but also helped us finalize details about our wedding as it drew close - even when we had done so much of the planning already. In addition, having a day-of-coordinator ensures that the logistics of the events, the deliveries, and all of the minor details you should not worry about on the day get taken care of. Her team also helped us relocate some elements from one site to another, going with the flow of events. We also had a major mishap on the day and had to adjust the schedule a little bit. Amara and our emcee tried to make sure all the important events were there and adjusted the schedule accordingly. At the end of the day, we had a very beautiful wedding and lots of fun thanks to the support of Amara, her team, and many of our other vendors.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda S

as the maid of honor amara and team were very open to ideas and everything ran very smooth

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christopher C

Amara and team did a good job and paid attention to detail on day of

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa M

Amara is extraordinarily helpful! She is so kind, has a great eye for things, and is full of useful suggestions. She is able to give her input in a way where you can envision her idea, but don't feel pressured to make a decision or to make alterations. I do not know what I would... Read More have done without her, especially on the big day of the wedding. She assured me that everything was being handled so that I could relax and just be excited to walk down the aisle instead of worried that something was going to go wrong! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for help planning a wedding of any size!

2016-10-30T23:32:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Melissa! I'm glad you liked our ideas and that you felt relaxed.That is our #1 job!! Thank you so much for your support and for giving us your feedback.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley C

Incredible coordination amd team

2016-10-30T23:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You & Chris were such a sweet couple to work for, throughout the process. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sara M

The team did such a great job on my day. My venue was lacking in so many ways and my only savior was my coordinator. I work a full time job and it's stressful so I didn't have a lot of time to work on wedding details. I would have been SOL without them.

2016-10-30T23:15:09 Response from the vendor

You & Tim were great!! We all really enjoyed your personalities. We were glad to have been there to help. Thank you for giving us your feedback!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica G

You will not regret booking Amara and her team! She was professional and worked well with all of our vendors (including a couple of not to easy to work with vendors). We booked her as our day of coordinator, but she went above and beyond to do all the work that was needed for... Read More the weeks leading up to the wedding. She always made herself available and addressed my questions and concerns promptly with a genuine kind and caring attitude. She was highly organized and worked so hard on the day of our wedding all the while having fun and never becoming stressed with all we gave her to do. She created a timeline quickly after we hired her and distributed it to all of our vendors in a timely manner. Amara was a life save and brought a much needed calm, joyful energy to our last month of wedding planning madness!

2016-10-28T20:58:10 Response from the vendor

What kind things to say! You both are such sweet and enduring people. We really appreciate the feed back. It was a pleasure working for the both of you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

Expressed Image; Amara and her team are the best! She had a firm grip on budget and cost from the very beginning, they helped with everything, from my dress (which I changed 3 times) to all of the decor and the design and everything! Amara really loves what she does and it... Read More shows. I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Expressed Image!

2016-10-30T23:34:14 Response from the vendor

You just have to have the prefect dress!! & the one you wore was perfect! Thank you for allowing us to serve you on your wedding day & throughout the process. I, personally, had so much fun!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

Expressed Image is the best. Amara , the owner, provided my wife and I a wedding experience that was far and above what we were expecting. She has some really amazing ideas and literally took all of the worry away and let us put our focus on each other and getting... Read More married. I can not express to Amara how grateful I am for all that she did for us. She is a fantastic person and a great wedding planner. I would highly, highly recommend her to make sure that memorable day is as special and happy as you dream it would be.

2016-10-30T23:15:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We miss you both already!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Lana W

I called Amara & Leslie from Expressed Image when I was about 6 weeks out from my wedding and realizing I really needed help. They were able to perfectly tailor a day-of coordination package for what I needed that I could actually afford. They were very professional and... Read More calming, and made me able to enjoy the process so much more. If you are thinking of getting help but afraid of increasing your wedding budget, here's my best words of encouragement: No matter what you do, the day will be perfect, because it's your wedding day. But if you hire professionals to help you, you can make all the days leading up to that perfect wedding day so much better.

2016-10-30T23:16:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lana. We really loved serving you both on your wedding day. You two are a riot!! Thank you for showing your support!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Brandy W

Amara and her team we great, she made planning and the day of less stressful. She handled everything for me even taking care of the crazy in laws when I couldn't take it anymore. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. She made personal signs for my wedding,... Read More help set up, made sure I ate and even spent hours cleaning up my venue to make sure I got my deposit back. Even through all the craziness she still treated me like a friend and even joined me on the dance floor at my request! I never was with out anything they made sure I was well taken care of. I would hire her again 100 times, but since I don't plan on getting married again I recommend her to all my friends and anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

2016-10-30T23:18:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Brandy! Your in-laws weren't that bad. & how could we resist the dance floor? Hehe. It was a very sweet & very fun wedding. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you both!

Amara Cinko

Hello, I'm Amara Cinko, the owner & operator of Expressed Image. I stand proudly stand behind my team of dedicated Wedding Specialists, because they go above & beyond providing timelines, schedules & booking your venue & vendors. As your specialists, we have a design eye, statistical knowledge, & tactical methods that are guaranteed to save you time & money during the planning process. Plus, we're not afraid to get our hands dirty to make your day perfect. I can, personally, promise that you will receive stellar service from our company. Guaranteed.