Exquisite Affairs Productions, Inc

Tri-State, International & Domestic

What Makes an Affair Exquisite?

Since 2006, Exquisite Affairs Productions Inc. has been providing devotion, care and drive to its clients above all else. EAP Inc. offers Wedding Planning, Day of Coordination, and a variety of creative services including custom designed invitations and stationery.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

265 Canal Street, New York, NY Tri-State, International & Domestic

EAP far exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Christine (owner of EAP) came as a recommendation from a friend. However, my friend only used EAP's services on the day of her wedding, but at the time my fiance and I were looking for someone to guide us throughout the entire process. From the moment we met Christine, we... Read More could tell she knew her stuff. She was knowledgeable, straightforward and seemed easy to work with. So, we hired her and it was without a doubt the best decision we could have made. Our venue (which we had booked before hiring EAP) turned out to be very difficult to work with. They were in the process of a mgmt change and things were all over the place. I'm really not sure what we would have done without Christine. She handled the majority of the calls, sent in depth emails, called the venue out on industry standards that we knew nothing about and made us feel incredibly protected. Our venue made nothing in the process easy - and Christine spent hours upon hours dealing with them and assuring us that she would handle it all. But Christine did more than just handle it all, she went above and beyond with EVERYTHING. I can't imagine how many hours she spent on our wedding and in the end she helped make it what all of our friends say was one of the most beautiful weddings they've ever attended. Christine also helped us source and choose the majority of our vendors. Each and every one was professional, talented and worked with us to deliver everything we asked for and more. On the wedding day itself, Christine and her team multi-tasked like the true experts that they are. From handling the venue and all the vendors, to helping our guests with needs as simple as local restaurants to sourcing babysitters to insuring they all got their welcome bags and favors - my fiance and I had little to worry about and were able to enjoy every moment of the weekend, knowing all the details were taking care of. When my dress wrinkled more than expected, Christine whipped out an amazing steamer (I've since ordered it online to have at home), when one of my flowers bled all over my dress (I was beyond panicked inside) Christine miraculously knew that baby powder was the magic concealer and when the best man showed up with pants sans suspender buttons her trusty assistant sewed them in right there on the spot. EAP helped make my wedding so incredibly memorable - I refer to it as a dream and without C and her team, I'm confident it would not have been nearly as incredible as it was. I'm so grateful to C and her team they're pretty amazing!

Best Money We Spent on Our Whole Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Christine and EAP weddings were wonderful, just wonderful. We did their "Something Blue" package and it was the best money we spent the entire wedding day. Their team was EXTREMELY helpful in making my wedding day perfect. Christine expertly handled timing, schedules,... Read More vendors, photographers, family, guests, and unexpected events in order to make sure the entire day went smoothly. We got married at a different location than our reception, and everything from the ceremony, to the transportation, to the dinner and dancing went perfectly. Christine not only created this perfection, she allowed me to relax knowing someone so competent was orchestrating the day - that way I could focus on getting married and being with guests. I really cannot imagine our wedding day going nearly as perfect as it did without Christine. You will NOT regret booking Christine for a second - she and her team are amazing. They were our favorite vendors of the entire wedding!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Michelle D

Christine and Tara were a pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding at Trump Soho. They made my life as a bride so easy - providing me with 3 recommendations for each vendor and scheduling meetings and calls so we could decide on which vendors made sense given what we were... Read More looking for. Tara was fantastic the day of and handled some minor hiccups with ease. My very tough father who doesn't praise people very often couldn't stop talking about how wonderful Tara was the day of. I highly recommend using EAP...my day was perfect in large part because of them!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Aimee K

Christine and team are the best!! My husband and I hired EAP as a partial planner for our wedding day. We wanted to be able to enjoy our wedding day without stress and Christine and team over delivered. EAP was a part of the planning process from the day we signed the... Read More contract. Christine went above and beyond giving us recommendations, contacting vendors, negotiating with the venue, and attending meetings with florists, party rental ltd, etc. Christine was extremely proactive and responsive to emails and text messages. We always felt like Christine was putting our wedding first. The weekend of the wedding Christine dropped everything for my husband and I. She picked things up from our apartment, dropped them off at the hotel and the venue, all with her twins in the back seat. She's literally superwoman!! Also, we had an issue with our tote bag order and Christine went to 4 Michaels purchasing the last of the tote bags in stock and had her assistants neighbor screen print more just in time for the wedding. If there was a problem big or small Christine and team would solve it without putting any additional stress on the bride and groom which was beyond relieving. Was everything the day of the wedding picture perfect? Well no, because we got married the weekend of Hurricane Matthew! But Christine took charge, stayed calm, and did the best she could with the circumstances. She even brought an additional assistant with her (free of charge) knowing she would need the the extra hands because of the weather. There were so many things going on behind the scenes that we didn't know about nor did our guests, and we are so thankful for that. It was a whirlwind and we were able to enjoy every second of our wedding day with Christine behind the scenes. My husband and I knew we were in good hands even in a natural disaster, we truly trusted EAP with everything. My husband and I are still in contact with Christine and team because their involvement in our wedding impacted our lives in the most positive way. Plus, Christine is just a lovely and friendly person, we really enjoyed working with her on a personal level. We highly recommend EAP for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Glenne S

EAP was worth every penny! I hired Christine at EAP to help on the day of the wedding and thank God i did! Though I used them for the wedding day, Christine was helpful throughout the process! She gave us recommendations and even came with us to the florist. She recommended a... Read More day of stationary person and the bakery who both were able to incorporate our wedding invitations into the day of. Christine and Tara were there the day of and kept me calm (and tell my mom what to do) and made sure the day went off without a hitch. I couldn't have been happier with our wedding day. If you are thinking about hiring them, DO NOT HESITATE! They were truly amazing from the day of detailed scheduled (down to minutes) to vendor recos, to the actual day of. Thank you so much for helping make our day so amazing!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Ben H

We engaged Exquisite Affairs Productions for month-of wedding coordination. Christine was a life-saver - she was so organized and on top of everything that we did not have to worry about any details on the day of. She also helped give us advice throughout the whole process.... Read More We were so grateful to have her as part of our wedding and highly recommend EAP!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Juliana B

Peace of mind wedding planning: Christine has planned more weddings than anyone - she certainly has the experience and has seen it all. We cannot thank Christine enough for helping us with our wedding. She has a wonderful team of vendors that work very well together and make... Read More the process easy. Christine not only saved us a lot of time looking for vendors but I inherently trusted any vendor she recommended because I knew she had worked with them many many times and were reliable. The peace of mind of trusting a planner and knowing the vendors will all do their parts and all the pieces will come together is important. Christine gave me that peace of mind. As a bride on the day of the wedding I was not a bit nervous the wedding wouldn’t go well. So thank you Christine! Christine was responsive to our emails through out our 15 months wedding planning process and guided us on every dimension of the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Megan B

Christine, Janine and their team were amazing. We hired EAP for day of wedding coordination. From the moment I spoke with Christine on the phone, I loved her can do attitude, amazing organizational skills, and calming demeanor. She understood what we wanted for the day and from... Read More her teams planning, and it was clear in speaking with her she understood this and would do everything in her power to help us have a fantastic day. And that she did! Christine helped us through our final vendor meeting and important decisions made there, handled vendor coordination for day of details, gave us a detailed day of schedule that calmed down our mothers, and most importantly was extremely on top of day of details as well as problem solving. Our day was not stressful, even despite rain and wanting to do an outdoor ceremony. It was not stressful at all and we truly attribute that to Christine and her team. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Our only regret is that we did not have them to help plan our entire wedding. Christine, Janine and team- thank you sincerely for being such an important part of the most special day in our lives! We so greatly appreciate all of your care and work.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Veronica G

Hiring Christine was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. Christine helped me find a great florist, hair stylist and wedding day transportation. She was patient with my various requests and very responsive. The schedule Christine came up with... Read More for my wedding day was extremely helpful and reassured me that all the details would fall into place. Christine and Janine kept me and the bridal party on schedule the day of. I was worried about getting to the church on time and they made sure I was ready to walk down the aisle on time. Christine and Janine took care of communicating with the vendors so my husband and I could enjoy our day. If you're looking for an amazing wedding planner, Christine is the right choice!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Isabel T

I cannot express the extent of my gratitude to Christine, Janine, and the rest of the team at EAP! Not only was our wedding the most meaningful and incredible day of our lives, but two months later-- we are still receiving praise and compliments about the beautiful wedding EAP... Read More pulled off! Our wedding was beyond what we could have ever imagined and superseded our wildest dreams! The entire process with EAP was enjoyable, easy, and relaxing. They gifted me the ideal wedding experience that every bride deserves, but often can’t attain due to the stress of planning her big day.I will forever be indebted to EAP and highly recommend them to everyone looking for a spectacular wedding experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Donna L

I am the MOB-which I was told was a crazy, somewhat thankless job. Since this was my only daughter I decided to reward MYself by hiring a wedding planner. Since both my daughter and I had some great ideas about the wedding we opted for a partial planning package which gives... Read More guidance and advice from day one and really serious help from 4 months prior to even after the wedding. Best decision ever!! Christine was our go-to person and was never out of touch. We shared some extremely long email trails and she saw the fun dynamic between Aimee ( the bride) and I. She became the voice of reason many times and helped save lots of money on quite a few decisions. I am convinced that we saved more than we spent. Christine gave us some outstanding vendors for flowers, photo booths, transportation, hotels, etc which ensured a great experience all over. On the wedding day we had 3 wonderful ladies from EAP- Christine, Tara and Jeanine between the hotel and the venue which made the day stress free for us all. The wedding day was rainy and windy which made us reluctantly change the ceremony and cocktail hour plans. Without EAP I am sure there would have been lots of drama but with the team from EAP it ran smoothly. They even covered an exit sign that drove my daughter crazy!! While I could go on for awhile I just wanted all to know that EAP was the best and easiest decision we made for a great wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jenn M

We hired Christine for her month-of coordination services and I can’t imagine pulling off our wedding without her! First of all, she is a delight to work with. She’s organized, energetic, funny, and extremely knowledgeable. My husband and I had a long engagement and had been... Read More relaxed throughout the entire wedding planning process, but we completely underestimated how busy the 1-2 months leading up to a wedding can be. Having Christine take the reins on scheduling, transportation, and vendor coordination leading up to the big day was a huge relief when we were tied up with last-minute tasks that seemed to sneak up on us! On the day of, Christine and Tara made sure that everyone was on schedule without anyone ever feeling rushed. As soon as Christine arrived, she helped organize items for photographs, saved the day regarding wardrobe malfunctions, and confirmed everything we needed to bring to the venue was ready to go. At the venue, she was on top of everything, from setting up decorations and party favors, to cleaning mud off my sister’s dress, to packing up our belongings at the end of the night so my husband and I could travel directly to our after-party with our friends without having to worry about clean-up. I am positive Christine and Tara handled 100+ more things behind the scenes, they are just that amazing! Christine and Tara made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and allowed us to enjoy the entire experience stress-free. EAP exceeded our expectations and we feel so lucky to have worked with Christine and her team!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jenn M

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Theresa I

My daughters wedding was FANTASTIC, much thanks to the EAP team!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jen L

All I can say is that these ladies are amazing. Throughout the planning process I was relaxed because I knew they had my best interest in mind. On the day of the wedding, they were flawless, if anything went wrong, I had no idea, they just took care of it! Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Mary Z

We hired Christine as day of coordinator. Throughout the entire planning process Christine was an excellent source of recommendations and was always willing to answer any random questions we had. About 2 month prior to the wedding we met with Christine bringing her up to speed... Read More with our planning this far as well as going over day of details & specifics. Both Christine and Janine helped to put our minds at ease and really helped finalize all the pieces that we had been working on for over a year. From the moment Janine showed up at my bridal suite she truly took charge making sure everything ran on time and that everyone was happy. Overall we couldn't have asked for a better day. Christine was invaluable, great to work with, and a terrific choice for DOC.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lauren K

Christine and Jeanine were amazing. While at first, I did not think we needed their services, they proved their worth and became invaluable advisors. They had a great group of vendors that they worked with, were very informed and offered excellent advice and service. They... Read More always kept their calm and were patient with us at times when we were stressed or anxious. Throughout the wedding, their were consummate professionals, enormously supportive and handled all the details so that we could enjoy the event. Any curveballs were intercepted by them and three months after the wedding, we continue to hear from our guests that it was the best wedding they ever attended. I am so happy we got the pleasure of working with them and having them navigate through what would have otherwise have been a stressful time. Thanks for making my daughter and son-in-laws wedding so special. Is it normal to miss the wedding planners? Brava to Christine and Jeanine!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Phoebe M

We worked with Christine Viola in planning my daughter's wedding. She was an invaluable resource, offering helpful suggestions, keeping us on schedule and taking care of details we hadn't known existed. On the wedding day her colleague Janine was a huge help to the bridal... Read More party in the preparations and they both made sure that every facet of the event went smoothly. And they were always a pleasure to work with! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

In a word...absolutely STELLAR! I got married April 23rd 2016 at Brooklyn Botanical Garden and had the wedding of my dreams due to Christine and her team at Exquisite Affairs Productions. I had booked the venue 3 years ago and was moving to Chicago to finish medical school when... Read More I found EAP after seeing them featured on sites like The Knot. Christine from EAP got back to me asap! It took a short while on the phone with her to know this was the planner for me especially with their ridiculously low pricing. Although I had booked the venue myself there was much confusion as the venue had changed caterers which Christine cleared up right away. I was in school and my time was scarce but with her efficiency, detailed emails (hundreds of them), phone calls, vision boards, and eye for design she made it all so easy. She always presented me with top notch vendors and before long I had the photographer, videographer, florist,hair, and makeup stylist of my dreams all of whom she has worked with before which made the process seamless. At the same time she wasn't pushy with her own vendors, in fact we found our own band we had been eyeing and although she had never worked with them she organized everything with them for spectacular entertainment. She had an uncanny ability to be firm with vendors with what we wanted pointed things out to when she spotted something that could be better, but also allowed them the freedom to do their magic. We did it cherry blossom season and her ability to listen and understand my vision for the wedding mixed with her own elegant design ideas and choices made my wedding even more than I could have imagined or hoped. I had met Janine her partner at the florist a couple weeks before the wedding and the way they communicated and went over all the last minute details left us with nothing to worry about come wedding day . Wedding day Christine went to the venue and scouted out everything making sure every last detail went as planned and made our dream outdoor ceremony a reality. Janine from EAP ran things at the Plaza where we got ready. Timing Timing Timing on point. We didn't have to worry about anything ...they did so much behind the scenes finding my husband's lost tie, laying out all my stuff in photo ready fashion, handling my bouquet, rings, followed by a first look to die for. There are so many details and things that could have gone wrong wedding day that they fixed without me even knowing it. They watched over the gift box like hawks which was all conveniently packaged for me when we left for the night. After the wedding I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on each and every vendor. From the details on the tables crafted by the florist and Christine, to the hanging lights throughout the glass house, to the band who had us dancing all night, to the amazing highlight video, to how elegant everything was without being over done. I was told by all if not most at my wedding that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. I was so at ease and carefree the entire night and had so much fun planning it. Christine and Janine are so fun and are so good with people. You can feel how much they love what they do and it shows with the care they show toward their clients making you feel special and comfortable every step of the way. Without any reservations or hesitations when doing a wedding in New York they are an absolute must! You will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything- Love the Grists

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Rebecca K

We worked with EAP as day of coordinators for our wedding and we are so happy we did! Christine and Janine met with us before the wedding to understand our vision and put together a detailed itinerary for our big day. They made everything go smoothly and worked their magic... Read More behind the scenes so we never had to worry about a thing. Christine and Janine are warm, friendly and incredibly professional. It was a pleasure working with them and I felt so much better knowing that they would take care of any mishaps that arose during the wedding. They even managed to hold off a thunderstorm so we could do our ceremony outside! :) I would definitely recommend Christine and Janine -- they were on the ball with everything and we are extremely grateful.

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Arda H

Christine was the planner for our wedding. Initially we had actually not planned on getting a wedding planner, but our wedding site had strongly advised us to, and we chose EAP based on many positive reviews. In the end, I am very thankful they suggested it, and I am also... Read More thankful that we chose Christine. She is incredibly down to earth and was a pleasure to be around. She helped us choose some last minute vendors that were much more reasonably priced than I had been able to find myself. Christine was helpful in orienting us before the wedding, and very calming and always there when we needed her on the day of the wedding. She was resourceful and able to help with a broken necklace on the big day as well as helped with unexpected bus issues. I would (and have!) absolutely recommend Christine and EAP to friends. She was a pleasure to work with and worth every penny.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

We worked with Christine for our wedding a few months ago, and honestly, I can't imagine pulling it off without her. Christine worked with us to design a package that suited our needs across a bunch of different events. Christine was all over the coordination of the vendors,... Read More decorative details, timelines, tipping, you name it. She helped guide us in the right direction based on our interests, vision, and budget at each step along the way. The real magic though came on the day of the wedding. Both Christine and Jeanine ensured a seamless transition from planning into reality. They dealt with all the minor and major snafus - including a seating chart mirror breaking and fixing a broken zipper on my dress! They made sure the venue looked beautiful and everything proceeded smoothly in the most calm manner. Their attitude and service always put me at ease, and made me feel much calmer! Regardless of how organized you are, it helps to help someone to think about the things you haven't though of (inevitable) and make the things that you have thought of happen seamlessly!

Top Notch

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Shanti R

wow. Just wow. Christine was referred to me by a friend in the industry. I was planning a last minute wedding and she was always there for me. I am a perfectionist and credit her for always being kind, understanding, and professional. Her team the day of was phenomenal. Top... Read More Notch company for weddings.

Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Erin S

For our wedding, we opted for the full wedding planning services. Christine came highly recommended from a colleague and her and her team were so amazing to work with, I have to pay it forward. We met with a few wedding planners, but did not click with any until we met with... Read More Christine. Planning a wedding is overwhelming, especially with a full time job and a big family with a lot of opinions. We had a relatively large wedding in the city (250 guests). Christine was able to narrow down the choices for vendors - and I trusted her recommendations, since she's been doing this for almost 10 years in the city. Christine (and Janine, who was there on our day-of), were so easy to get along with. Christine won over my mom from the beginning, which is not an easy feat. Though there were some issues on the day of the wedding, I was completely unaware (I only now know because my husband told me!). Christine and Janine took care of everything and anything on the day of, including listening patiently while I vented and sewing a seam in my husband's pants. It was truly stress-free to have Christine from the beginning. Having someone help you on that day who is not a member of your family is an added bonus I didn't realize was helpful until afterward. Christine was on top of all of the vendors, without being emotional. And her and Janine get along with everyone - they're down to earth, practical, and logistically oriented. I would 100% recommend them anytime for any event.

The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Patti B

After finding a great NYC venue for our wedding, my mother-in-law convinced my fiancé and me that we needed a planner for help with coordinating all the other details. We thought at first that two highly organized people such as ourselves could handle it on our own.... Read More Thankfully, we listened and found EAP Weddings and Christine. From the moment I met Christine she was an absolute delight to work with—a wonderfully rare mix of friendly, fun, and efficient. She helped us put together a dream team of vendors who were all wonderful to work with, within our budget, and made the day a big success. On the day of, Christine and Janine were like wedding ninjas addressing any issues that came up, like fixing the flower girls’ dresses after they decided to ride down the railing of the hotel escalator or making sure the groom’s 97 year-old grandma made it safely back to hospice, all while the two of us blissfully enjoyed our day. All of our guests raved about how great our wedding was but we give all the credit to EAP Weddings! These guys are the BEST!!

Christine Viola

With a background in corporate finance, Christine took a unique path to becoming a wedding planner. She discovered her natural ability for event coordination when she began planning her own wedding. She utterly impressed everyone with her professionalism, and everyone from fellow brides-to-be to vendors encouraged her to explore her passion of wedding planning and coordination. Since that time Christine has cultivated those business and personal relationships and become an incredible event planner. She explores every option but manages to choose the best one every time.