Casablanca Bridal Trunk Show: Nov 25-28 - Save 10%

An intimate, full-service bridal boutique with an emphasis on customer service. Carrying a wide selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, prom gowns and special occasion dresses from industry-leading designers including: Maggie Sottero, David Tutera, Essense and Casablanca

4353 Old William Penn Highway, Murrysville , PA (724) 327-4337

olewis

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Ondii `

Extremely pleased with the services and the gowns. I purchased my wedding gown, flower girl's gowns and jewelry for myself and my two junior bridesmaids from this store.

Loved my Dress, Loved the Service

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Kaleena G

This is the only place that I tried on dresses. I had such a wonderful experience my first time here that there was no doubt that I would purchase my dress here! They let me try on tons of dresses and they were so helpful. The dress was beautiful and exactly what I... Read More ordered!

Cute shop with great dresses and prices

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Natalie F

Just like the title says! My dress was much less expensive than I was hoping, and the quality was amazing for that price. The alterations are done there, and they steam your dress for you.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Meghan R

We got my mom's dress and my bridesmaid dresses here. They had the best selection of mother of the bride dresses in the city - stylish and young looking, not frumpy. We looked everywhere! For bridesmaids, they were extremely easy to work with, even with some girls making... Read More changes, and they gave us a competitive offer for a large bridal party.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alyssa R

I had a great experience shopping for my dress at Exquisite Bride (Murrysville location). Lynda was amazing and not only found my dress, but also my mother's dress. I also had my alterations done in-house and my dress was steamed and ready for me to pick up as promised the day... Read More before the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley D

I found my wedding dress at Exquisite Bride along with my bridesmaids' dresses. All of the ladies at Exquisite were great to work with and were very pleasant. Their prices, however, seemed to be outrageous compared to other bridal boutiques. They had me order my dress in a size... Read More up and when I got my dress, I was swimming in it, which meant it would need altered. Karen did my alterations and she was fabulous. Although alterations were a little expensive, I knew I was in good hands with Karen. Thanks to Exquisite Bride, I walked down the aisle in the gown of my dreams and it fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jessica Y

Lynn was my consultant, very helpful and upbeat. Made picking out my dress very easy and stress free. Dress came in within reasonable time and got 10% off bridesmaid dresses with purchase of my wedding dress.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Carrie S

This was the first bridal salon that I went shopping at and it will be the last because I found my dream dress! Lynda was my consultant and she was FANTASTIC!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience with her. She listened to my likes and dislikes (and my budget). Plus,... Read More she made it fun! I can't say enough good things about her. She even picked the perfect accessories that sealed the deal for me. The employees seem to really care about their brides. Dress shopping was a breeze with them. Thank you for everything Exquisite Bride- Murrysville!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Jonathan F

I had an amazing experience shopping for my bridal gown here. They had great dresses to choose from and the staff was very attentive and helpful. My bridesmaids and mother also had a great experience here shopping for their dresses. I was hesitant to get alterations done here... Read More because I read other reviews on how expensive they were. However, I wanted to make sure it was done right, so I stuck with them. My alterations were over $350 for the sides to be taken in slightly, a hem at the bottom, and a bustle. One of the ribbons was off of my bustle before we even walked down the aisle. My dress was strapless and the wire at the top of the one cup was flipped out my entire my wedding day. The seamstress knew this was an issue at my last fitting. I thought she was going to fix it, but apparently she didn't. In this case, as far as alterations, you definitely DO NOT get what you pay for. Take it somewhere cheaper.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Aleisha P

Incredibly pleased with the customer service and bridal experience provided. Highly recommend to anyone!

Beautiful Boutique!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jennine W

The girls at Exquisite Bride were so helpful and a joy to work with. Mateya, helped me find my dress, and it was the dress of my dreams. Finding "the one" isn't an easy process, and just when I was frustrated and about to give up, she stepped in. Helping me gather my thoughts,... Read More and started over from the beginning, she pulled out a dress I never thought I would want. Once I tried it on, I fell in LOVE. She knows exactly what she's talking about and is a true professional. Not to mention they have many unique dresses. The process through alterations and pickup was easy as well. A great boutique with a great staff!

AMAZING dress, AMAZING service, AMAZING experience

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Carly S

I had the pleasure of getting my wedding dress at Exquisite Bride. After having such excellent experiences with my prom dresses at their shop, I knew immediately that is where my dress hunt would begin (and also successfully end!). All the staff was excellent, however, Kiana and... Read More Mateya went above and beyond to make me feel as a bride should. Not only did they allow me to basically choose any dress I wanted to try on, but they also made helpful recommendations on dresses that I never would have even dreamed of thinking about. I ended up with the PERFECT dress for me and had so many compliments on it. To note, we also got my bridesmaid dresses there, as well as mother of the bride and mother of the groom. That process went smoothly as well. Leading up to the wedding was also a breeze. I used a seamstress in house who was also excellent. Not to mention, they happily held onto and steamed each one of our dresses with pick-up two days before the wedding itself. Bottom line is Exquisite Bride provides truly exceptional service. I would recommend to anyone! :)

Beautiful Gowns and a Flexible Staff

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Emily B

I had a short engagement (under 6 months), and even though I looked for wedding dresses a week after getting engaged, I ran into difficulties getting any dress I wanted in time for the wedding and within budget. I'd visited two other bridal boutiques before arriving at The... Read More Exquisite Bride, and they were the first place who I felt really listened to what I wanted from the start. From the start, I wanted to have a simple but elegant wedding dress that wasn't super expensive (even though they're all crazy expensive) and felt modest and appropriate to wear at my church ceremony officiated by my father-in-law. I never felt pressured to try on more expensive or revealing dresses, and the saleswomen were incredibly helpful and honest. The boutique feels intimate - like trying on dresses in someone's big, well-lit house - and my family felt very comfortable with the staff and atmosphere. In the end, they sold me a dress off the rack with a 10% discount. During my alterations (also at the shop), they sold me a gorgeous off-the-shoulder lace and beaded topper off the rack for another 10% off. While the shop was out of my way, it was worth the drive.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jenalee P

Excellent service! Very happy with the girls! They know their stuff!! Big rooms to try on things! I went to a larger place and it was crowded and over whelming!!! Keep your mind open to any style of dress! You may be pleasantly surprised!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

I had good service from the Exquisite bride in Murrysville but not their seamstress "Alts by Debra" . She had ruined my mother of the bride dress by taking the dress in too much and cutting off the material when doing so instead of tacking it to make sure it was correct. Any... Read More good seamstress knows to tack instead of cutting off material for the next fitting. She then pieced it, sewed it crooked, etc. Then when showing her things that were wrong with the dress she stomped off like a child. I had to buy a new dress!! I did call the manager of the store and she had stated that the seamstress was not part of the store but she would talk to her. The seamstress never called to offer anything. In my opinion if you have a seamstress coming into your store then the store is responsible for her. I would advise if you are going to use Exquisite bride to find another seamstress!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

This shop is amazing !!! The staff was so accommodating Kiana helped me find the perfect dress and was so sweet to my friends and family who came along !!! Karen the seamstress is so wonderful she altered my dress perfectly !!! From the veil to the dress this place can make your... Read More dreams come true!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!! Brittany Brahm

Flawless dress and alterations! Friendly staff :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Debra O

I purchased my gown from the Exquisite Bride during a trunk show and I couldn't be happier with it! The alterations were also done by Deb at the shop, she did an amazing job with my dress. It fit me like a glove and everything about it was perfect. All of the staff are... Read More extremely friendly and were so helpful from day 1 when I was on the hunt for my dress all the way up to helping me pick out some gorgeous accessories! Thank you all!

Exquisite Everything

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Courtney W

I got my wedding dress and alterations by one of their seamstresses. The experience was lovely. I didn't feel pressured or like I was being "sold" something. They even gave me a deal with my veil because the dress cost more than we'd budgeted. The service was exemplary,... Read More especially when I bought bridesmaid dresses somewhere else then decided I didn't like them. The staff at exquisite bride helped me find the perfect dresses and order them on time. Flower girl dress was also purchased here and was great :)

Gibsonia Location: HORRENDOUS

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Alyssa C

Where do I even start? This place has a great selection if you're looking for something expensive and out of your price range, but that was the least of my problems. I was quickly greeted by Mary Lou, a sales consultant, who put me in a bad mood from the start. She asked me when... Read More the wedding date was, and after finding out it is 6 months away, she scoffed and said, "Umm, it takes 6 months for us to even get a dress in, so we'll see.." EXCUSE ME? I then proceeded to tell her I was browsing the Exqusite Bride site on my phone the night prior and took screenshots of 4 dresses I particularly liked that were available at the Gibsonia location. I went to show her and before I was even able to swipe to the 2nd picture, SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ME. She just started grabbing random dresses that weren't even the style I liked (which she would've known, had she even looked at the pictures I was trying to show her) and when I told her I didn't like them, she said "Well, you're going to have to pick dresses on your own, because I don't know what you're looking for." for." My mom chimed in "She really liked the ones she found on your site. Could you help her find those?" Mary Lou responded, "Had you written down the item numbers, I could find those dresses, but since you didn't, I don't know what they are." I was livid! I told her that had she even LOOKED at the pictures I was trying to show her, she would've seen the item number clearly printed under the photo of each dress. She found one. I told her I'd like to look on my own for a little while. She didn't leave me alone. After trying on a couple, she continued to act rude and unprofessional. I was done. I told her I didn't want to try anything else on, and left. It's sad, because one of the dresses I actually fell in love with. But there is NO WAY I would give my money to this business. Bottom line, ladies: get your dress somewhere else. Or at least don't let Mary Lou help you.

Dealing with these people was awful

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Kaylyn G

This place gets 1 star from me for the sole reason that my wedding was local to this shop and it was convenient. I never wanted to give this place my time or my business (based on previous experiences and it's local reputation being terrible), but we opted for convenience. We... Read More purchased my bridesmaids dresses from here (I am the bride). First off, I will say that I had a particular vision in mind, and the dress that I chose was only available through 2 places in the greater PGH area. Also, we ordered on a wing and a prayer because no one had a sample in stock to try on. The 2nd shop that had the dress was over an hour away, and the Exquisite Bride was, again, just convenient. However, they charged us more than the other store (per dress), which was unfortunate, and they wouldn't match the other store's price. They gave me all kinds of guilt trips since I was ordering something that they didn't have a sample of in the store (NOT MY FAULT!) Oh, and they don't answer the phone professionally at all, and you speak to a different person every time you call (when you have to ask who you are speaking to), but they don't ever say who is speaking, so you never know what information and messages are getting where. Their internet was down most of the time I called, which you'd think that a business that makes that much money, would have that figured out in 2015. When it came time to order the dresses (I had 4 bridesmaids, 2 of which were out of town), I was told that they needed 75% down to order. Each bridesmaid was told a different thing when she called to order: (1) went in to get measured, paid for her dress; (2) went in to get measured, was told that she didn't need to pay right then; (3) called in her measurements from out of town, was told that she didn't have to pay right then; (4) called in her measurements from out of town, had to pay over the phone to order. RIGHT. No idea how all that happened. THEN, the 2 girls who called in their measurements were supposed to sign waivers, which were never sent to them via e-mail (THEIR INTERNET WAS DOWN), and they were never signed. It takes less than a minute to send an e-mail. Luckily, the dresses did come in and they are beautiful. We did luck out after dealing with this shop. Now, I did call and ask a question about the dresses regarding alterations, and I wanted them to call the company and find out about an accurate description of the bottom of the gown. Well, she looked online at the picture and told me what it "looked like" which I could see just as well myself on my own screen. She never called the company and I never intend to call them back about this order. I got the dresses that match my vision, and I am very thankful for that, but throughout the process I would call them with questions or updates, and they were a nightmare to deal with. They were never considerate. We went into the shop 1 time to see what samples they DID have, and they were very aloof and were not attentive. We did have an appointment then. I've heard they only work "well" with brides and selling bridal gowns, and I have found this to be true on 3 different occasions (other bridesmaid dress experiences that were not my wedding). They were rude and unprofessional. I never wanted to give them my business in the first place. But again, we opted for convenience. I'm glad that the girls picked up their dresses and that they are out of their hands now. I will avoid this place from now on as much as I can help it.

Fantastic boutique

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Jessica H

Wonderful boutique - amazing selection & great help. Would recommend it to anyone!

Go here!!!! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Laura T

Best advice--ask for Mataya!!!! She is amazing and very organized. She knows everything about the place and about the dresses! She is extremely helpful! She helped me find the perfect mint color for my bridesmaid dresses from a new dress line that she saw the store was getting!... Read More And she assisted my mom in finding the perfect dress for her. She went above and beyond for us. We also had a slight mishap at the store and she corrected appropriately. This place has a great selection of unique designer gowns and had a much better atmosphere than other dress stores I looked at....definitely go here and get Mataya on your team!! Also, get your alterations done by Debbie Pilon! She did a wonderful job altering my dress and was super nice!

Nice staff and wide selection of dresses

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Kim E

I stopped by to check out their sample sale when I was in town visiting my family. It was my first time trying on dresses and I just wanted to try on a bunch to get an idea of what I liked. The woman who helped me was wonderful at pulling a variety of dresses and really helpful... Read More the whole time I was there. I actually found a great dress (and at a great price!) and took it home that day. They had a wide selection of dresses both in their sample sale and in the store.

I found the perfect gown

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Madeline S

Where do I start? I found my dress and in the most pleasant stress free way. My consultant Danette was amazing. Fully dedicating her time and attention exclusively to me. She let me try all of my dress choices and even suggested a few similar to what I was looking for as well.... Read More The store's selection is plentiful to meet all budgets and tastes. From bridal gowns to bridesmaid's attire to beautiful accessories and so much more, you will find here. Many designer labels available. The entire staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. My overall experience was more than I had hoped for. I found the perfect gown and can't wait to wear it on my special day. Special shout out to DJ! Thanks for the hospitality and making this a very special and memorable day !

Casablanca Dress

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kiersten B

I had been looking for a Casablanca dress at an affordable cost. I tried on hundreds of dresses and was able to find the perfect dress here. They worked with me until the dress fit perfectly even while I moved away to a different state in the meantime. The people that work here... Read More want to make sure the bride feels beautiful in her dress on her big day.

Start a Conversation!