Amazing savings during our Thanksgiving Sale!

An intimate, full-service bridal boutique with an emphasis on customer service. Carrying a wide selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, prom gowns and special occasion dresses from industry-leading designers including: Maggie Sottero, David Tutera, Essense and Casablanca

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Fashion

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

4353 Old William Penn Highway, Murrysville , PA (724) 327-4337

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Amanda W

This was the best dress shopping experience I have ever had. I had six months to plan a wedding. We went to a few local vendors, BUT this was my absolute favorite place. Linda, the store manager, found a dress under my budget that was absolutely perfect for me. It was not what I... Read More initally thought that I wanted, but it was a perfect fit and more perfect than I could have imagined. They were flexible with my alteration times and helped to ensure that I looked perfect on my big day. The alterations were amazing and very reasonably priced. They did everything to make sure I looked like a beautiful bride to match my beautiful dress. The shop is very beautiful with lots of selections. They go above and beyond to make your shopping experience feel personalized. Linda has a talent for knowing what jewelry looks best and helping to make sure everyone in your bridal party is comfortable and looks their best. This shop was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for helping to make my day the most perfect one!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sarah F

Great shop, great people! Highly recommend. Alterations were a breeze and I never had any problems coming to the store with questions.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Rebecca B

I had a wonderful experience at The Exquisite Bride Gibsonia! I worked with Judy who was absolutely amazing. I was a bit of a challenge given that we have a very short engagement so I needed something off the rack, and my budget wasn't the highest. She helped me try on a wide... Read More selection of dresses from their Loft offerings and I found several that I loved :) She was very conscious of my budget and didn't try to upsell me like I was afraid of after watching how other bridal salons operate. I found the perfect dress at an excellent price and couldn't be happier. The professionalism, care for their customers and fun offering at affordable prices is definitely worth the drive and the 5 star rating.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Teresa P

I bought my wedding dress at Exquisite Bride about a year ago for my wedding last month. After one or two visits to sub par bridal shops, I was relieved when I walked into Exquisite Bride. The ladies working at the shop were so pleasant and kind. The woman who helped me was so... Read More fun and made me feel super comfortable! The dress I ended up choosing was phenomenal - the saleswoman I was working with actually suggested it! I'm not sure if I would have tried it on if I saw it on the hanger myself...it wasn't exactly what I had envisioned initially but it was absolutely stunning! I'm so glad I found that dress at Exquisite Bride. I received countless compliments at my wedding a few weeks ago and I could not be happier with my selection!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Carley M

Beware of the alterations department! My wedding was in October as a context. The experience getting my dress from Exquisite Bride was amazing! They were accommodating and made me feel gorgeous in every dress I tried on. They had a huge selection to chose from and were... Read More extremely helpful and listened to what I wanted. After the store had my money for the dress, they couldn't have cared less about it. I went for my first alteration in the beginning of July with Ricky. He was down right rude. He told me to lose or gain all the weight I was planning to do before my second fitting. Then he was complaining about how beaded my bodice was and how much work it was going to be for him. He then told me how busy he was and how many dresses he had to do before mine. I am the bride, I don't want to hear about this. He said he would call me for my second fitting....he never did. I called the store at the end of September and a lady called me back saying she would now do my second and third fitting. When I asked why, she said Ricky had quit. (No one notified me!!! and my wedding was in weeks). I then had my second fitting and she was amazing. But then came the third and FINAL fitting. We show up and my dress WASN'T done! I was getting married in 5 days! The lace wasn't sewn on, the bust needed fixed, and the bustle was wrong. When we inquired about coming back to pick it up and if we could try it on she replied "You can try it on but I wont be here to fix anything". Meaning we may as well take it. She also kept talking about how many dresses were added on to her original amount because Ricky left. I was already stressed as it is. She also made a comment that "he can take off stuff now I have to teach him how to sow it on". I was not happy that someone else was handling my dress. The dress fit beautifully however my bustle was still wrong and the lace on the front of my dress was still too long. Even with my high heeled shoes on, most people couldn't see the intricate, scalloped lace. When I called the store to speak to a manager I actually got to talk to the owner. When I told her what Ricky had said and done she said "Now Carley we all know men aren't the greatest with words and that's probably not what he meant". She didn't care what was happening to me right before my wedding because they DON'T employ the seamstresses, they are contracted out. She had her money from the dress. I would get my dress from them but make sure you have someone else in mind to alter it!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Victoria S

The dresses offered here are beautiful and unique. The service is also stellar! I strongly recommend this shop for bridesmaids dress shopping--they offer a huge selection of colors and styles!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dakota B

I would not recommend Exquisite Bride to anyone anymore. I picked out the perfect dress there and when it came in, I went to try it on and they told me they did not have enough room to keep the dress there, so I had to take it home a year and a half before my wedding. My wedding... Read More is coming up in 2 months now, and I had an appointment to get it altered. I took the dress out of the bag that they put it in and it smelled so musty. Obviously in a panic, I called them and asked what to do only to get interrupted and told "Oh no, it's not our responsibility once you leave the store with it, there is nothing we can do." They were absolutely so rude and no help AT ALL. You would think people running a bridal shop would know a little about bridal gowns, but they don't. What bridal store makes you take your dress home because "they don't have room?" I also called the seamstress to see if she could recommend anything and of course she couldn't either, but did tell me I needed to do something about the smell if I wanted it out before dropping it off the next day. She said she keeps it until the wedding, so if it smelled when I took it, it would smell when I got it back for my wedding day. So I had to cancel my appointment and I'm going elsewhere. Exquisite bride also ordered my maid of honor's dress 2 sizes too small than what she ordered and tried telling her she gained 6 inches - and tried making her order A WHOLE NEW DRESS. This place is seriously a joke and if you're looking for a good bridal experience, go elsewhere.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kendra O

I had a great experience finding my gown at Exquisite Bride. I was dress shopping with my sister, mom, and MIL and had visited the other Exquisite Bride location, as well as some other local places. I wasn't 100% sold on the dress I liked, so on a whim I gave this location a... Read More call and they were able to squeeze us in for an appointment the same day while everyone was still in town. I'm so happy that I did, because I found the dress of my dreams here! They were so nice to work with and I came back for all of my alterations. I was able to leave my dress and veil at the shop, which was a huge help since I was living with my fiance at the time and didn't have a place to store my dress. I had a great experience every time I went here and highly recommend them. I got so many compliments on my dress at my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Claire M

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! Bought a dress then flew in from Texas four times over the course of a year to get it fitted. Three days before my wedding I went in and it was an absolute mess with no knowledge of how to fix it. They told me they would get an "expert" seamstress in to fix... Read More it the next day and to pick a new dress in the meantime, just in case. The assistant manager and Joanne are a delight but unfortunately they can't make up for the rest of them. Went in the next day, less than 36 hours before my wedding, to be YELLED at by the "expert" seamstress, Deb, because I wanted to know how long it would take because decisions needed to be made. I left and hope to never see her again. She has many poor reviews online as well. Went to This Magic Moment and they found me a designer gown and pulled people from their other (personal) commitments to come and alter it so that I will have it in PLENTY of time to get it before my wedding. Go there instead.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Cathy O

Exquisite Bride is truly Exquisite! The dress selection is fantastic and the staff is wonderful. They are very professional and willing to go the extra mile to get everything just perfect. I highly recommend them for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kathleen O

My first experience looking for a wedding dress was not the greatest. The boutique I went to had nothing in my size for me to try on which was very discouraging. Exquisite Bride in Gibsonia was the exact opposite! They had so may dresses in a range of sizes! I had something... Read More very specific in mind so I was shocked when I fell in love with the first dress I tried on! Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made me feel super comfortable and helped me with everything so the ladies I brought with me could just relax and enjoy such a special moment. I highly recommend Exsquisite Bride for finding exactly what you want for your big day!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Casey O

Beautiful selection of dresses and incredible staff! I purchased my gown, headpiece, veil, and belt from the EB. The staff made me feel like I was the only bride in the building!! They were so attentive yet gave me space when needed! I had originally gone to a very large bridal... Read More store outside of Pittsburgh and was so unhappy with the service. They rushed me along and were very rude. I even recommended EB to a girlfriend and she too found her dress there!! It's not the size of the bridal store-it's the way the staff treats you!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Dee P

Linda took me under her wing and with the help of the amazing Ricky I got a one of a kind dress that is beyond description! They we so helpful,kind and went ten the extra mile to make my day the best ever!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kate M

Meh. I had an OK experience. The lady I worked with was nice enough..but she didn't seem very knowledgeable. Their selection was not nearly as nice as some of the other stores I had visited.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Tyler B

I did not have a good experience at this store. The consultant was not nearly as personable than the consultants at One Enchanted Evening (where I ended up buying my gown). She was cranky and was mad when we came with one extra person (even though there was plenty of room). It... Read More seemed she was not being sincere and kept telling me and my group that we were wrong about certain things that other dress stores told us (where you can alter dresses, etc.). Some of the dresses she had me try on smelled "old" and the dressing room area needed some major updating and carpet cleaning.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jessica A

I purchased my dress from the Exquisite Bride and had a great experience. I felt a little pressure while trying on dresses but I found that to be the case everywhere I shopped. The saleswomen and the seamstress I worked with were so sweet and I had fun at all of my fittings. I... Read More highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Brittany F

This was a great experience :)! Cindy was so helpful and patient with me! She helped me find the dress of my dreams!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Meghan R

We got my mom's dress and my bridesmaid dresses here. They had the best selection of mother of the bride dresses in the city - stylish and young looking, not frumpy. We looked everywhere! For bridesmaids, they were extremely easy to work with, even with some girls making... Read More changes, and they gave us a competitive offer for a large bridal party.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alyssa R

I had a great experience shopping for my dress at Exquisite Bride (Murrysville location). Lynda was amazing and not only found my dress, but also my mother's dress. I also had my alterations done in-house and my dress was steamed and ready for me to pick up as promised the day... Read More before the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lindsay C

I would not recommend Exquisite Bride to anyone, and I hope this review will help the store owner/manager improve their store. The staff was NOT friendly, very rushed, and unprofessional. I was very disappointed leaving the store and feared this was how all bridal stores... Read More treated future brides, but luckily this store was my first stop, and I found the bridal store that lives up to every girls 'expectations' of wedding dress shopping. Also, the store does not have a large inventory especially for bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley D

I found my wedding dress at Exquisite Bride along with my bridesmaids' dresses. All of the ladies at Exquisite were great to work with and were very pleasant. Their prices, however, seemed to be outrageous compared to other bridal boutiques. They had me order my dress in a size... Read More up and when I got my dress, I was swimming in it, which meant it would need altered. Karen did my alterations and she was fabulous. Although alterations were a little expensive, I knew I was in good hands with Karen. Thanks to Exquisite Bride, I walked down the aisle in the gown of my dreams and it fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jessica Y

Lynn was my consultant, very helpful and upbeat. Made picking out my dress very easy and stress free. Dress came in within reasonable time and got 10% off bridesmaid dresses with purchase of my wedding dress.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Anna H

I was extremely disappointed with my visit to this shop. I showed them photos of dresses I wanted (including one which they featured in a poster in their window) and they seemed uninterested and unable to understand and told me just to look through the hundreds of dresses in... Read More bags by myself. No guidance, no advice, and ultimately absolutely nothing I even liked a bit. They also were unable to get any of the 3 dresses I wanted from the collection they advertised in their window! The next day I found exactly what I was looking for in 45 minutes at Bridal Beginning. I would not recommend at all - wish I'd just gone directly to the competitors.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Marissa M

I went there to try on some dresses for my wedding a year away and the lady who helped me was terrible. She wasn't very interested in helping me get the dresses on and made me feel uncomfortable that some of them didn't fit.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

I have two other daughters who will be planning weddings at some point. I will never ever consider going to Exquisite Brides for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, veil, or any item of apparel or accessory. The way their sister was treated in purchasing her wedding dress and... Read More the nightmare that ensued following up to her actually getting the right dress should never be the experience that a bride should have to go thru. The owner who we had to ultimately deal with when he decided to show his face..was rude and unprofessional. Do not go here if you are looking for a lovely experience in what is a very integral part of your wedding day!