Exquisite Bride-Princeton

Princeton, NJ

Exquisite Bride-Princeton

Exquisite Bride features a beautiful selection of couture bridal gowns for the bride who desires elegance and sophistication. We offer a warm and inviting atmosphere and carry gowns from top designers such as Isabelle Armstrong . We also offer a complete line of accessories and flower girl dresses.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Lingerie, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

107 Main St, Princeton, NJ

Excellent, Amazing

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Cortney E

The people at Exquisite Bride are fantastic. From the day I walked in to the day I finally picked up my dress I couldnt have been happier. Everything went smoothly, never had a problem. They were also extremely reasonable with pricing especially for a boutique. Gorgeous dresses and fabulous staff.

Really good experience.

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Stephanie S

Everyone I worked with was professional and extremely nice. When I was looking for a dress they were patient and helpful. Never pushed me but always had suggestions. After I bought my dress and it was time for my fittings, the amazing service continued. The seamstress is amazing and very helpful! I had an awesome experience from start to finish.

Found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Lisa S

We called this store for an appointment on a whim. It was only a 10 minute drive from my parents house so we thought it would be a good place to start. They are stocked with numerous beautiful, elegant styles from a large variety of quality designers. (And a sale rack!) I had no idea other what I wanted in my dress other than the silhouette. The personnel treated me with such care, I never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision. Each sales associate took their time and showed me everything possible. They offered insightful suggestions, and take no more than two appointments at a time, so the atmosphere was always relaxed and calm. We ended up purchasing the third dress I had tried on and it took 10 months (made in the USA) to make so shop early for your best selections! My 3 fittings were done with so much precision my dress fit like a glove. I had a strapless gown and did not have to pull it up once throughout the day. We were beyond thrilled with our experiences at Exquisite and would highly recommend it to anyone.

LOVE my Dress!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Michele F

The only shop I went to because I found the perfect dress right away! Great value as they sold me my dress off the rack!

Exquisite Bride was by far the best bridal shop I

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Cherie L

Exquisite Bride was by far the best bridal shop I went to. I went all over the place before finding Exquisite Bride and the experience I had with every other shop was horrible! Dirty dresses, awful selection and impossible to look through dresses. I don’t understand why all the bridal shops allow their dresses to get so dirty. Last thing you want to do is try on a wedding dress with someone’s pit stain on it. Anyway, there is none of this at Exquisite Bride. Dresses are CLEAN. They have the best and most modern selection in a 50 mile radius. The selection is elegantly displayed and easy to look through. Sales girls are very nice, accommodating and very helpful. The shop also has a nice atmosphere. Not cluttered or dirty. It’s the type of place you imagine yourself trying on the dress of your dreams. Prices are reasonable.

Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 Melody D

I got my dress from a Reem Acra trunk show at Exquisite Bride. I had a great experience with them from start to finish. I went in to look with my Mom and MOH and the first dress I tried on was THE DRESS. I had my heart set on another dress previously, so I didn't make the decision right away. They managed to fit me in the next day to come back and try the dress on one more time before making the decision even though they were booked solid. The women there picked the perfect necklace for me and everything came together so quickly! The only down side was that it took forever for my dress to come in! Not sure that that's their fault, but they didn't call me to let me know that it would be delayed. Alteration services HAVE to be done with their seamstress, but she was very professional and talented so I didn't have a problem with that. My dress was perfect after the first fitting too, what a relief!

TO Exquisite Bride-Princeton