Exquisite Bride-Princeton

Princeton, NJ

Exquisite Bride-Princeton

Exquisite Bride features a beautiful selection of couture bridal gowns for the bride who desires elegance and sophistication. We offer a warm and inviting atmosphere and carry gowns from top designers . We also offer a complete line of accessories and flower girl dresses.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

107 Main Street, Princeton, NJ

Amazing dress

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Stephanie F

I absolutely loved this store and its staff. When I first went to get my dress they were all so helpful and patient with me. Even better they were honest. They were always timely with appointments. The seamstress was great and tailored the dress to my body perfectly. I was so... Read More comfortable in my dress. I am so in love with my dress and wish I could wear it every day!

My Favorite Shop!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Betsy M

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Exquisite Bride. I had tried on dozens and dozens of dresses and could not find one that I loved. The owner of Exquisite Bride worked with me in obtaining 2 dresses by a designer that I really wanted to try on....after... Read More still not being able to make up my mind, the consultant I was working with ended up recommending a different, third dress. I ended up buying this gown and am so happy I did. I was such a picky bride when it came to dresses, but now that the wedding has come and gone, I am so so happy with my choice!! The shop was also excellent with alterations, helping with accessories, etc. Everyone I worked with there was very friendly and professional, and they appeared to have a beautiful selection of mid-priced and higher priced gowns.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Patrycja C

What an amazing experience. I looked around for my wedding dress but nothing compared to the one I fell in love at exquisite bride. Julia was so helpful and knew exactly what I wanted. She was very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable. I had an appointment and the whole... Read More store and attention was to me. They carry such an unique and beautiful dresses. Will be recommending this store to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Nicole K

Worst service imaginable. I felt rushed and unimportant. For such expensive dresses, the samples looked like they were not taken care of at all. The woman working there yelled at us for browsing the dresses and said that she could only touch them. We weren't even trying to take... Read More them off the rack. I am a size 6 and all the sample dresses were at most a size 2. It was such a discouraging experience and I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Allie L

After a horrible experience at David's Bridal, I was hesitant to try wedding dresses on again. Watching Say Yes to the Dress with my mom, I was convinced that Kleinfeld's was the place I needed to go to find my wedding dress. Thankfully, my mom told me to try to look for some... Read More place more local before traveling into the city. I remembered that Exquisite Bride was right near a place I used to work, so I decided to try there. All I can say is WOW! Their store is tiny, but that is to your advantage. I had the store to myself when my appointment came, and got personalized attention. The dresses they carry in their store are so beautiful and unique! The lady working with me actually picked the Lazaro dress that ended up being my wedding dress! I fell in love with the lace, jewels, and satin. Since I committed to the dress, they gave me a discount which I used towards the alterations. I also asked to have buttons placed down the entire back of the dress (which were an extra charge) but they were so worth it! On my wedding day, I felt like the most beautiful bride and I know that was due to Exquisite Bride and their stunning dress. If you want personalized attention for your appointment and a wedding dress that you and everyone else will remember, I would HIGHLY recommend Exquisite Bride!!

Wonderful shop

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kristen S

I purchased my wedding dress here and it was gorgeous!!! They have a large selection of a variety of styles and the staff is very helpful. I also had My alterations done here and the alterations staff goes Above and beyond for everything you request.

Excellent service and selection.

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Amy C

Excellent service and selection. My consultant, Julia, was great and I was the last appointment so I had the whole salon to myself! I went in looking for a particular type of dress for my October wedding and Julia help me find exactly what I was looking for- even going so... Read More far as to pull a dress from the back that wasn't on the floor (which ended up being 'my' dress!). Even though I was looking for something specific, the variety they offer is beyond what I've seen at other salons and I appreciate that they do all alterations in house. I can't wait until my dress arrives and I have my fittings!

The best service

Reviewed on 1/08/2011 Gabriella O

From the moment I stepped into Exquisite Bridal I knew I was in the right hands. They were so patient and offered great advice on dresses I just always felt like me and my dress was in great hands! And i was right! My dress was beautiful and I couldn't be happier with Exquisite... Read More Bridal and their help

Dress was gorgeous

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Despina M

My dress was gorgeous and I loved it. The service was great, everyone there was wonderful. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because my veil came in late. They threw in a veil for free and told me that if I didn't like it I can always order another one. But my... Read More veil came in so late that even if I wanted to, I couldn't order another one - it was too late! It worked out well - I wasn't in love with the veil (and maybe would have ordered another one) but it I liked it enough.

Review for Exquisite Bride

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 Nicole E

I loved the tailor - she was great and the fit was perfect.;I would get everything in writing.