Exquisite Catering & Events

Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties

WE CREATE THE UNFORGETTABLE™

Exquisite Catering & Events prides itself on its creative, professional, personalized approach to catering and event planning. We coordinate everything from rehearsal dinners and bridal showers to the ceremony and reception of your dreams.

Cuisine

American, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties (954) 830-4133
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sarah P

I initially went to Exquisite for the catering needs at my wedding. I had heard great things from a co-worker about their ability to customize menus and professional staff. Once I met with them and realized they could be my "one stop shop," we ended up using them for our florals... Read More and centerpieces, as well as had them handle coordination with our band and photographer. They were a life-saver!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Devon J

Exquisite is the BEST! I had a very specific vision in mind for my wedding and out of five different event planners, they were the only team who made me feel confident we could bring all of my ideas to life. They also worked with me on the best possible pricing on everything... Read More from the menu to décor.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kelly W

I was referred to Exquisite Catering & Events by a friend who had used their services for a fundraising gala last year. Their attention to detail was second-to-none. From advising on venue selection to creating a custom, gourmet menu and finalizing my floral arrangements - They... Read More helped through the planning process every step of the way. I'd highly recommend them -- thank you, Exquisite!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Nadine C

Would absolutely recommend Exquisite to anyone who is looking for an amazing catering & event-planning experience. The food was perfection, they helped me plan the entire event layout, coordinated with venue, DJ, etc - their team went above and beyond to make our wedding... Read More incredible :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Leah L

Made my day a piece of cake! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a gourmet caterer and boutique-style event planner. Thank you for everything, Exquisite!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jill M

Amazing experience with Exquisite! No detail was overlooked -- they took care of florals, menu & booking our reception venue. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! :)