WE CREATE THE UNFORGETTABLE™

Exquisite Catering & Events prides itself on its creative, professional, personalized approach to catering and event planning. We coordinate everything from rehearsal dinners and bridal showers to the ceremony and reception of your dreams.

Cuisine

American, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties (954) 516-0041
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sarah P

I initially went to Exquisite for the catering needs at my wedding. I had heard great things from a co-worker about their ability to customize menus and professional staff. Once I met with them and realized they could be my "one stop shop," we ended up using them for our florals... Read More and centerpieces, as well as had them handle coordination with our band and photographer. They were a life-saver!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Devon J

Exquisite is the BEST! I had a very specific vision in mind for my wedding and out of five different event planners, they were the only team who made me feel confident we could bring all of my ideas to life. They also worked with me on the best possible pricing on everything... Read More from the menu to décor.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kelly W

I was referred to Exquisite Catering & Events by a friend who had used their services for a fundraising gala last year. Their attention to detail was second-to-none. From advising on venue selection to creating a custom, gourmet menu and finalizing my floral arrangements - They... Read More helped through the planning process every step of the way. I'd highly recommend them -- thank you, Exquisite!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Top notch catering!! My husband and I are so happy we choose Exquisite. Food was simple and elegant. Exactly what we were looking for, for our intimate 50 person nuptials. Helped tie all our orders on to one invoice, flowers, rentals, priest, venue, hotel, brunch the next... Read More day, and all travel plans as well!! Love ya Exquisite!!! Ryin and Wes

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gabrielle F

I was stunned at how well my wedding went with Exquisite. I did not have to worry about a thing. It was a one stop shop from food to flowers. I would definitely be using them for all of my parties in the future.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katherin

I had exquisite cater my wedding back in June of this year. And I have only great things to say about their service. The way they handed all of my request from getting a menu that fit both me and my husband and our budget. I do have to say I was a bit of a bridezilla.... Read More Nonetheless their food was beyond exquisite. My guest couldn't get enough of the delicious food such as the Miniature Crab Cakes and the Cedar Plank Salmon with Mustard Demi Galzed. The night before they also catered my rehearsal dinner which they did an amazing Chicken Marsala which was a huge hit as well as the Frank en Croute. I recommend anyone to go ahead and give them a call. Thank you so much exquisite for catering our wedding you made it more than an exquisite memory for us and our guest.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Had Exquisite cater my wedding, and it was exactly that, EXQUISITE. No detail was left unnoticed by this exceptional staff. From my first call to office until the day of, they made sure everything was taken care of; even bringing me and my wedding party food during our... Read More pictures!!! I couldn't have asked for a better company to help my Wedding Vision come to life!! Thank you, your forever customer!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Nadine C

Would absolutely recommend Exquisite to anyone who is looking for an amazing catering & event-planning experience. The food was perfection, they helped me plan the entire event layout, coordinated with venue, DJ, etc - their team went above and beyond to make our wedding... Read More incredible :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Leah L

Made my day a piece of cake! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a gourmet caterer and boutique-style event planner. Thank you for everything, Exquisite!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jill M

Amazing experience with Exquisite! No detail was overlooked -- they took care of florals, menu & booking our reception venue. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! :)

Meet The Events Director

Todd Schneider

Todd Schneider grew up in Westport, Connecticut where he worked for Martha Stewart and other various catering companies. His goal is to bring his “Personal Touch” of Event Planning & Design, plus his knowledge of food to Florida. Todd’s background is very extensive. He has worked with many celebrities and high end political figures in his 25 plus years as an Event Designer, Planner & Chef. His roster of clients includes: Presidents Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and President Obama, Vice President Dick Cheney and Governors, Mark Warner, George Allen and Tim Kain.