Exquisite Events and Floral Design

Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin

Let us bring your dreams to life

At Exquisite Events and Floral Design, we take your event preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands. That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know your style and your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin (773) 310-1769

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jose G

We used exquisite events for our wedding. If you are planning a wedding don't think twice, hire Bukky. She made it so much easier for us. Helped us with ceremony and reception decoration and we got some helpful advices/tips from her. There are so much details in a wedding and... Read More having a professional helping you makes it so smooth. Plus... She is an easy going person, you can talk for a long time with her.. She really wants to capture what u want in your day.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017

I used Exquisite for my 25th Birthday. I told Bukky I wanted a simple classy dinner Party and she gave me just that. Although I was initially dissapointed at the mockup meeting, but Bukky promised me she would deliver. On the day of my party she did just that. Thank you Bukky... Read More for a BEAUTIFUL event!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Son J

We called on Exquisite at the last minute and she delivered beyond our expectation. We got a good price even though we reached out late and we had a good experience serving us. Exquisite is on point for both event she decorated for us. She did our engagement, wedding ceremony,... Read More and the reception with great discount that you can never find anywhere else. My advice for anyone trying to get married, she is the best go to vendor. I will always use her for any of my events.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Temie

Exquisite Events and floral designs was wonderful. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

Bukky Ashaye-Garcia

Bukky is the founder of Exquisite Events and Floral Design. Her passion and dedication as an event planner comes from years of experience planning and decorating memorable events. She was motivated and inspired to pursue a career in event planning after her involvement in planning her own wedding. She combines meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to create luxury results. Bukky has several certifications in wedding Planning and floral design which gives her the experience, skills, and eye for details.