Exquisite Events

Discovery Bay, CA

Exquisite Events

$$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

453 Emerson Court, Discovery Bay, CA

Cecy, thank you for making my wedding day so beaut

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Evelyn V

My husband and I made the best decision when hiring Cecy at Exquisite Events as our wedding day co-ordinator! She was very professional, responsive to our needs and very flexible when assisting us. Plus, she has good taste and executed our wedding day vision excellently. Our very beautiful wedding day could not have been made possible without Cecy's help. I highly recommend Exquisite Events to anyone who is in the process of looking to hire a wedding planner/co-ordinator - you will not regret it!

September 3, 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Karen m

I was engaged in August 2010 and I knew I would need a year to plan out for my wedding. I was so excited to be engaged and at the same time I felt overwhelmed because I did not know where to begin. So I heard about Cecy Gomez through a family friend and I was told that she was a great wedding coordinator. I had a wonderful first impression of Cecy, she was professional and clearly listened to what I wanted. She also gave me great ideas when I was stuck it was as if she could envision what I wanted. Cecy was also wonderful in scheduling meetings with vendors, she even was patient with me when I was dissatisfied with certain vendors. I can truly say that I did not experience the stress that most brides do and I owe that all to Cecy. Thank You Cecy for making my dream wedding into reality! Thanks to you my wedding turned out beautiful and smoothly. You are a true GEM, THANKS!

Highly Recommend Exquisite Events

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Tisha G

Hiring Exquisite Events was by far the best decision I made with regards to planning my wedding. I was engaged for about a year and a half and hired Exquisite Events soon there after. Cecy is very professional and brings many years of experience with her. She made herself available wherever and whenever I needed her for anything and everything!! Cecy put me in touch with top notch vendors and always kept us on budget. On our wedding day, she was very instrumental in making sure that everything ran smoothly from the deliveries in the morning, to the décor setup, to the cutting of our cake. She made it perfectly clear that my husband and I were not to worry about anything except to enjoy ourselves and have the time of our lives. Which we did!! When we first walked into the reception at the beginning of the evening, the setup and the décor was beautiful and was executed way beyond our expectations by Cecy. We are still receiving compliments from our family and friends about our wedding and how beautiful everything was from the moment you walked in. I cannot express enough how appreciative we are of Cecy and Exquisite Events for all that they did to make our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. I miss talking to Cecy everyday but I know I will continue to work with her on all our future big events.

Bride Saver!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Claire S

Cecy saved me from craziness on the day of my wedding. She paid attention to every little detail that I asked for during our meetings & helped me accomplish my ideas into reality. Affordable, filled with money saving referrals & professional/calm when no one else is. She was quick to responding to every little question I had through the process & it was comforting to know she was there to keep me on point.

Sanity Saver!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Andrea M

Cecy from Exquisite Events is a life and sanity saver!!! She not only is a wonderful person, she has great ideas, wonderful taste and an awesome knowledge of all the ins and outs of wedding etiquette. All the things we're "suppose" to know but never do. She's available all the time and is always quick to respond. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I know everyone thinks theirs is the best but any wedding Cecy has touched will be absolutely beautiful and most importantly will run smooth. On my wedding day I worried about nothing. I knew Cecy had everything taken care of and under control. I can remember getting ready with the girls and the exciting moments leading up the ceremony as calm and wonderful even with my butterflies. Our day was unforgettable Thanks to Exquisite Events!!!

Truly Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2010 Erica C

Cecy with Exquisite Events is a wonderful wedding planner. She is very well organized with all the scheduling of meeting other vendors down to the day of the wedding schedule. Cecy is always available by phone or email. She has great ideas and helps to give amazing imagination what your special day will become. Cecy is truly amazing and a super wedding planner. My elegant wedding would not have happened the way it did with out Cecy!!! All my family friends were very impressed with our wedding and said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. That is the best feeling and it is all because of Cecy with Exquisite Events.

Send Email