Exquisite Events Specialists

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

Serving Southern Calilfornia, CA

the best :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 daniela w

Stephanie is absolutely the best wedding planner. She is very well organized and is so much fun to be around. I could have not have had the wedding of my dreams without her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Stephanie make my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 lulu l

I work in Bakersfield, CA but my wedding is in City of industry, CA since most of my families are in LA. Wedding planning is a lot of work! I'd thought I can handle it myself since I've booked the venue (ceremony&reception package) but 3 months into planning (finding vendors), I realize it is still too much work, stressful, and not fun anymore when I had to work full time as a dentist AND work on my wedding on the weekends. Especially when I don't know which vendors are reliable/dependable to create the kind of wedding I have in mind. My co-worker recommended Stephanie to me. She cut down on a lot of the work I had to do for the wedding (I got the middle package, there is the highest comprehensive package.) The first meeting is a free consultation over the kind of wedding you envision and your budget, with albums of the weddings she's planned. Then she refer us to have meetings with the reliable experienced vendors who she's worked with and who can create the kind of wedding with the quality we want and still within our budget. Stephanie gave us (including the wedding party and all the vendors) timelines for the wedding day. Stephanie and her husband Chris are very organized and professional, overlooking and coordinating with the catering manager&vendors before and on the wedding day. So everything at our wedding went very smoothly and stress-free (except I was just nervous for the wedding haha:P). The wedding is very much like the dream wedding I've envisioned! I'd refer my friends/families if they are getting married too:)

TO Exquisite Events Specialists