Beautiful Documentary Wedding Photography

Extended Play Photography is a husband and wife team that specializes in authentic documentary wedding photography. We work hard to capture not just the events, but the emotion surrounding your day. We believe in simple wedding packages, simple wedding planning, and beautiful photographs.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Albuquerque, NM (505) 412-2795

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kaitlyn M

Jenny and Jason are the absolute BEST!!! They are so easy to work with and when it comes to getting your picture taken a million times that is a really nice thing! Not only were they easy to work with but they made the whole process so much fun. We did an engagement session and... Read More our wedding with them and everything went perfectly. The pictures from the engagement session were stunning! They are really creative and get the most spectacular images. We have only seen one photo from the wedding and it was GORGEOUS. We can't wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Extended Play Photography!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Frances S

We cannot thank Jenny and Jason enough for their absolutely 1000% effort at our Wedding. They went above and beyond to capture every poignant moment at our wedding beautifully, emotionally or with humor. Not only that, they are absolutely wonderful people to have at your... Read More wedding. Unobtrusive, kind, fun and a sheer joy. Their art of wedding photography is bar none. I am a professional photographer myself so I was picky. I loved their website and saw their talent, humor and documentary style that I like so much. We met via skype and I loved how they allowed us to be exactly who we are and so I had no trouble hiring them. What is also wonderful and very special is that there are two of them so you are given images from two perspectives so no moment is missed. Extended Play will go far! We are so lucky to have found you! Thank you so much!

Extended Play Rocks!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Allyson R

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Extended Play Photography shoot our wedding in Cabo San Lucas, MX. They went above and beyond for us. The photos turned out absolutely gorgeous, they made us feel very comfortable (which helped with more natural photos) and they we... Read More just as interested in getting great shots as we were. You can tell they are passionate about their work and are super super talented and fun. I couldn't believe some of the moments they caught! I would recommend Extended Play Photography to anyone who needs a photographer. Jenny and Jason you guys Rock! Allyson and Gerardo Martinez

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Slade G

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have found Jenny and Jason. We decided that one of the most important things to us for our wedding, was to have a weekend full of our family and friends coming together to celebrate our love in a destination weekend getaway. After... Read More looking at Extended Play Photographys work, we knew that they had to be the ones to capture it. They went above and beyond what most photographers would do. From traveling to take our Engagement Photos in Colorado, to Traveling to Red River, New Mexico for the wedding. Our photos show the love and emotion that there was throughout the entire day and night. Jenny and Jason weren't just behind the scenes photographers, they spent time with our wedding party and family and everyone loved them. We had several comments throughout the day at how Awesome our photographers were. Our wedding was amazing because of them and we now have the most beautiful photos to remember that special day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Tonya A

Extended Play Photography is the BEST! From the time that they arrived, they just became part of the wedding party. They captured the traditional moments that you want and then all those little candids that were unexpected. We received so many compliments from the families... Read More and the guests wanting to know where we found these two wonderful people. By the end of the wedding, they had just become part of our family. As far as the pictures and the editing--Amazing! Our daughter's wedding will forever be etched in our minds through the pictures that Jenny and Jason captured and we are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Brittany E

We set out thinking about how we wanted to remember our day and we both agreed that we wanted the candid moments captured. So when we came across Extended Play Photography, we felt like we had hit the jackpot. We fell in love with the photos first, once we met Jenny and Jason we... Read More fell in love with them too! They are so much fun and we just knew after first meeting that they had to shoot our wedding. we gave them very little direction when it came to what we wanted in our photos, and yet they already seemed to know. They completed our wedding day . All of our family loved them too. Throughout the wedding, extended family kept asking us how long we had known Jenny and Jason. It came to everyone's shock that we had only met three times. They felt like life-long friends. From the time we started getting ready, Extended Play Photography was right there by our sides, capturing every moment and detail. It was especially nice to not feel rushed at any point of the day to make sure moments were captured. We knew that they would be! I do not think we have ever loved photos as much we love these. Every time we look through them, which is often, we can't stop smiling. They captured our day perfectly!!! Thank you so much!!A special thanks to Bree who was right along side Jenny and Jason. You were equally as amazing! Thank you!!!

Beautiful, authentic, and friendly photography!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Chase K

Jenny and Jason photographed our wedding at the Albuquerque LDS Temple and Old Town Farm. They are fantastic! We connected with them from across the country; they were willing to "meet" with us over Skype and we were instantly on the same page about what was important to us... Read More about our wedding and photos of it. They are talented, hard-working, professional, and very fun to be around. (And when two people are following you around everywhere on the biggest day of your life, their personalities actually matter quite a lot!) It was obvious that Jenny and Jason had spent a lot of time preparing for our wedding. They had visited both locations, explored all potential backdrops, scoped out the best angles, and tested lighting, so on the wedding day there was no time wasted wandering around trying to figure out where to shoot, we all just had fun taking tons and tons of creative photos. Plus they work as such a seamless team, we got double the shots and from all angles! They took excellent photos both outside in the sunlight and inside a dim barn dotted with Christmas lights. During the ceremony and reception, Jenny and Jason were unobtrusive and yet still managed to capture beautiful, intimate, and authentic moments of us, our families, and our friends. They captured so accurately the feel of the event, the emotions of everyone there, the lovely details, that looking back through the treasure trove of photos, we are totally transported. We can't give Jenny and Jason enough stars on any rating site -- they are really exceptional. You will be so glad you chose them!

The Interrupting Cow… Moo!

Reviewed on 1/12/2014

My husband and I are not known for our ability to plan events. Our skills of procrastination have been honed for our entire adult lives. Ergo, when we decided to plan our own wedding ceremony and reception, the finer details were a bit overlooked. Luckily for us, everything... Read More turned out great, especially our wedding photos! We asked extended play photography (Jenny and Jason) to capture the energy and emotion of the event and gave no further instructions and they came through big time! They were there for the rehearsal dinner and the entire wedding day. Very soon after the big day we had our photos and we were amazed! I may be a bit biased, and my account of the reception was somewhat under the influence of moscow mules, but I thought we had a truly beautiful ceremony and a great reception/mostly party with our family and friends. The photos completely show that and how special the day was. I cannot recommend Extended Play Photography enough for wedding photography.

Great photos with fun, friendly, and affordable photographers

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Faynessa M

I really enjoyed working with Jenny and Jason during my wedding. They are very friendly people who helped me feel at ease with a camera watching my every move. They are very passionate about their work which shows in the pictures. It is obvious that they enjoy their work.... Read More The pictures they took for my engagement shoot and wedding came out great as they were able to capture all the love and fun on film. While they are very good at taking photos they are able to form a relationship with their clients that make them feel more like guests at your wedding instead of business associates. I really liked being able to have the rights to my pictures which most photographers don't do. They are very affordable and still provide high quality photos. The photos are artistic and they captured most of the moments that were important to me and the hidden moments that I wouldn't have seen without them. I definitely recommend them if you are in need of a photographer for your wedding. Tip: With any photographer you choose be sure to sit down with them to discuss any specific pictures you want or the people you want to be sure are photographed. This is one thing I didn't do but wish I would have.

Jenny Plos

I believe that wedding photography should tell a story, that planning should be simple and enjoyable, and that I do my best work when I have a connection with the bride and groom. I make sure to capture the beauty of the day, the small but important moments, the love between you, your partner, and your friends, and also that time your groomsman "fell asleep" in the women's bathroom. I just love weddings, people, and beautiful photography.