We Make Memories You Keep

Extreme Photo Booth has provides an extreme amount of entertainment for your guests. The Photo Booth allows your guests to let loose, be silly, and just have fun with assistance from our most outrageous and fun props that we customize for your event! We capture those moments and create memories you get to cherish for years to come. Our photo booths feature state-of-the-art design and the latest technology available with the highest quality DSLR cameras and are packed with unique features you won’t find anywhere else! We understand the importance of your special day and we are committed to providing you with a quality product and extreme service experience.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 3/08/2018

Professional service, friendly owners, fun props. Looking forward to our next event with them.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kasia K

Great service!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Lynn C

I’ve been to several events that had Extreme Photo Booth there. The booth is very spacious, clean, tons of props, & very friendly attendant! The pics developed quickly & high quality! All digital, no moving to press a button to start. I can’t wait for my next event to book... Read More them!