WE TRAVEL TO YOU!

We are an All Star Team of award winning artists who travel to you on your wedding day. Now you can get ready in the comfort of your home or venue. Travel fees are included in the application price for local events. Airbrushing & Lashes are included with each makeup

Burlington, VT

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Katie F

MILWAUKEE: We had a large group of girls getting ready so 4 artists came to us the morning of the wedding. One of the artists was late which sucked since we had so many hair/makeup to get through (26 total in about 4 hours!). We didn't have her number to try and call her to see... Read More if she was on her way. Luckily one of the other artists has worked with her before and had her number. It sucks that Eye Do doesn't give you a number in general to call for day of emergencies so we had to figure it out ourselves. I don't know if I'd suggest going through them to other brides. It was convenient for us since we needed so many artists. Eye Do was VERY responsive via email which was amazing!! Now for the artists themselves... Lexi is AMAZING! I couldn't say enough good things about her. She is fun and fast! She is EXTREMELY talented at hair. She does everything to perfection, but somehow still does it quickly. The artist that was late was also running behind, but Lexi came to the rescue and took on extra hairstyles!! We would have been late and it would have been very stressful for me as the bride if Lexi hadn't been there to help! Lexi nailed my bride hairstyle and I couldn't have been happier with it!!! Mel did my makeup, as well as many others, and did a phenomenal job on all of them! I wasn't so sure about my makeup after my trial, but also wasn't really sure what I wanted different, and somehow Mel changed it exactly how I wanted it because it turned out PERFECT!!! I felt so beautiful and the makeup lasted all day/night! Robin did a bunch of hairstyles. She was really nice and did a great job the whole day too (no complaints!). She made all the girls look beautiful!! Amanda did hair and makeup. She did a GREAT job on the makeup, but not as great of a job on the hair. They looked good, but you could tell she wasn't as experienced with hair. She was also slow and needed more time than Eye Do gave for each application. Every artist works at different speeds.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Allison S

I booked Eye Do for our 10/14/2017 wedding and am so grateful I did! During planning they were very responsive to my questions and helped me come up with a realistic timeline for the girls to get ready the morning of the wedding. Our artists were Marisa and Kelley and they each... Read More did a fabulous job! Marisa was so wonderful to work with, and I could tell she genuinely wanted me to love my look. I had heard that the #1 reason for weddings running late was because of hair & makeup, but Marisa and Kelley both showed up early to the venue and actually finished ahead of schedule. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked gorgeous and I liked my look even better than the trial. My one (very minor) complaint was that they charged an additional amount for the trials, and I had to go to them to get the trial done (about an hour away, not ideal) when I’ve heard others will come to you. Otherwise, I am so happy I booked them! Thanks to Marisa and Kelley for making everyone look beautiful and helping the day run so smoothly!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Robyn W

I cannot thank Alicia enough for transforming me into a stunning bride for my wedding day! She was an absolute joy to have in my home and was so patient and accommodating. She made me and my girls feel so comfortable and beautiful! I am still getting compliments on my hair and... Read More makeup from my big day! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Erica G

The team was amazing on my wedding day. The girls and I could not have looked better. They listened to the constructive criticism I had during my trial, and the makeup and hair was beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Shelley M

Carter and Amy were great to work with and did such a great job on our hair and makeup. Many girls in the bridal party have been in many bridal parties before, and they all said this was their favorite hair and makeup ever. Everyone had different comfort levels as far as how... Read More heavy of a makeup application was desired, and Carter and Amy accommodated everyone exactly how they wanted it. It was so nice to have one vendor for both hair and makeup, instead of having to coordinate glam timing for the day with multiple vendors.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Hilary O

The 2 make-up/hair artists were great! They were on-time, and did a fantastic time getting through all the bridesmaids ahead of schedule for the wedding. They were fun to work with, and happy to make alterations and try different styles for each person. Very happy!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Torie H

Carter did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! I was most nervous for this aspect of the wedding but Carter blew it out of the water! Her team was so quick with getting the bridesmaids done and they all looked so beautiful as well. I can't say enough about Carter and her... Read More team. You won't be disappointed!! Thanks Carter!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Anna H

I got married in Hoboken in November 2017 and was looking for on-site hair and makeup for myself and my six bridesmaids who were getting ready at the W Hotel. I had a trial with Vanessa who I instantly loved. She was super friendly and sweet, and I really loved my hair trial. We... Read More ended up having three artists (including Vanessa) for the day of the wedding to help me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my grandmother get ready. They were on time (actually early!) and got set up in our suite right away. Everyone stayed on schedule and the morning was relaxed and fun. My girls all looked great, and everyone stayed looking amazing straight through the reception. Eye Do was very helpful and responsive with emails and coordination, and I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Beth L

Christine is so incredibly talented, she has truly found her calling. I described what I was looking for makeup wise and showed her hair photos and she completely nailed it both at the trial and the wedding day. Everything held up great and looked stunning in photos, it was even... Read More better than I had imagined I could look! From the trial process, to my first wedding getting cancelled due to Irma, and then my wedding redo, she was with me every step of the way. She was helpful, knowledgable, and a pleasure to work with. She even worked to rearrange her schedule to come do my hair and makeup for my wedding reschedule. I would highly recommend her for any hair or makeup service! Thank you, Christine!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Christina B

Christine and Jo were awesome! They did all the hair and makeup for the entire bridal party and I am so happy with how it came out. I couldn't do a trial since I am from out of town, but did not worry with them for even a second. Everyone was so excited because they looked... Read More great!!! The airbrush makeup was perfect, and they made sure everyone's style looked good and worked for their hair. Not only did they make everyone look incredible (and catered each look for each girl in such a way that everyone was so comfortable and excited) but they were also so much fun! I was so happy to have them as part of our morning getting ready, and couldn't recommend them more highly!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Christine at Eye Do made my mother, bridesmaids, and me look so very beautiful on my wedding day! She was prompt, professional, friendly, and very talented. We had a destination wedding in Savannah, GA, and it was a gamble to go with a vendor I knew nothing about. The people at... Read More Eye Do were communicative, easy to deal with, and Christine made us all look like princesses for the day.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Ashley B

I booked with Eye Do for my wedding this past Saturday based off of all of the amazing reviews I saw here on the Knot, and boy am I sure glad I did! Nina and Alicia were absolutely amazing at what they did, and every single girl in my party loved their results. They were both... Read More super sweet and easy to talk to as well! I felt like a princess on my special day and it was all thanks to them!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Rachel T

Carter from Eye Do Makeup and Hair was simply amazing. I had to book her last minute but I never felt insecure about my decision to go with her so close to the wedding. She was so kind and so knowledge about makeup and knew exactly how to do all the girls' makeup perfectly. All... Read More my bridesmaids and myself LOVED their makeup truly made everyone feel so beautiful. Thank you so much Carter!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Amanda H

Liz Trinidad and Jamila Curry did all the hair and makeup for my November 2017 wedding. They did the makeup and hair for me, my bridesmaids, my flower girl, and the mothers of the bride and groom. Their work was abolsutely amazing. They took the time to make sure all of the... Read More party got the style they were looking for and really cared about each of us and making us look our very best. Liz was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. They arrived early and stayed within our tight timeline and were super friendly and fun but also professional at the same time! They do awesome air brush work that allowed our makeup to stay flawless through out the night. They also include lashes which everyone loved as well. My now husband had an accident and cut his forehead pretty bad right before the wedding and they even fixed him up with a touch up so you couldn’t see the cut in our wedding pics. I highly recommend this duo to any bride who is looking for professional artists at a good price. They know what they are doing and are true artists who really care about how you look on one of the most special days of your life. Thank you Liz and Jamila again, our day wouldn’t have been complete without you guys there making us into total divas! Xoxo

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Erin S

Eye Do Makeup & Hair was amazing to work with. Micaela came to my home for a trial and did a fantastic job! Micaela, Bilan and Gina came to the farm to do our hair and makeup on site. It made the process so much easier to have hair and makeup come to me for both the trial and... Read More day of! They were prompt, professional and excellent at what they do! My bridesmaids loved it, and they looked and felt beautiful! They managed to move 9 of us through hair and makeup, and keep us right on time. We had such a great time chatting with them and these ladies truly made us look and feel great!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Brooke A

Liz Trinidad is wonderful!! She and Meredith, from Charlotte, were the make up artists and hair stylists for my wedding and did an amazing job! They were fun, charismatic, and professional! My girls absoutely loved them! They also sent me my day of make up/hair timeline weeks... Read More before the wedding. So we knew how the morning of the wedding was going to go. The team showed up super early and was set up even before the first girl was ready the morning of our wedding. I cannot rave enough about how great Liz was!! I would recommend this duo to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Angela V

Carter did an awesome job! She was a pro and did make up for 8 people the morning of the wedding. She is super fun to work with, very receptive to what the bride desires, and is very flexible. Highly recommend Carter to do your make up for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Lacey A

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my hair and makeup stylist Jessica! My number one stressor throughout the wedding process was finding a stylist who gave me the look at wanted, and listened to me. Jessica showed up early the day of my wedding, and stayed in communication with me prior to my... Read More wedding. My bridesmaids weren’t happy with the way their hair looked from a different stylist, and Jessica offered to touch up their hair and makeup for them.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Sarah D

Lanny and Diana were simply amazing! It was so helpful to have them on site at the venue. They were able to do high quality work in a short amount of time. Everyone looked stunning and our hair and makeup looked flawless all night! We opted for the airbrush makeup and it looked... Read More amazing! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 darcy v

By the time my daughter started to look at wedding day make up artists, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't care WHO she picked. Thank heavens she's always been smarter than me. She chose Eye Do make up! Jessica was incredible. When she was done, all the girls couldn't stop... Read More looking at each other. She was prompt, efficient, talented, professional and even flexible. At the last moment we asked to add my mother, and Jessica didn't even blink. Throughout the whole afternoon she was also so fun and caring. I appreciated this in particular as I am recovering from cancer and didn't feel anything close to beautiful. As soon as I sat in the chair, Jessica smiled at me and started to work -- as if doing make up for someone who had no eyebrows or lashes. I'm not sure I've received more compliments since my own wedding day. I tell you this to let you know ... it's probably easy to make a beautiful bride look beautiful. I know my daughter sure looked fabulous! But if you want someone who couldmake someone like me feel pretty ... Eye Do Make Up ... is the magic you're looking for!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kris Z

I had a fabulous experience! Rachel Ruiz did my makeup, several of my bridesmaids, including mother and mother of the groom. Rachel was set up and completely organized and ready for us when we arrived. I also noticed she had particular products she purchased specifically... Read More tailored for my needs that was discussed at my trial. I wanted a natural look that enhanced my features and I loved that she listened to me, gave informative feedback, but also encouraged me to try some things I would not have thought of. She was a true artist and very professional. She kept in touch with me via email as an event coordinator through the company and personally through her phone. I have to add that her work area and kit was very organized and clean. We finished in a timely manner and I never felt stressed. I highly recommend Rachel!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Lindsay H

I cannot begin to express our gratitude towards Eye Do for finding us two beautiful, kind, and helpful hair/makeup artists for our wedding day! First, as the bride, I had my trial hair and makeup done with Danielle. She was on time, easy to communicate, made me feel relaxed, and... Read More made me look like a more glamorous version of myself that I was amazed by when I looked in the mirror. I was worried about looking overdone, but she made me look stunning, but still like myself. On our wedding day, both Aija and Danielle were there (early in-fact) and did a great job sticking to the schedule and fitting in hair and makeup for nearly 7 ladies! They were able to do a variety of styles perfectly, including for my flower girls and the mother of the groom. Not only that, but they both made me feel so at ease and helped calm some of my nerves. You were both awesome and we can't thank Eye Do enough!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 K C

The team was easy to work with and I was very happy with the hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashley C

Carter did my makeup for my wedding and it was perfect. She did exactly what I️ wanted and my bridesmaid looked gorgeous too! She did their hair and makeup with two other wonderfully talented ladies. I️ am sincerely grateful to Carter for doing an outstanding job! Xo Ashley... Read More Chism

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan B

King and Roshi were awesome with my hair and make up! I decided to do a trial beforehand and loved it but loved it even more the day of the wedding!! Everyone else, including the moms, decided to get their and hair and make up done and loved it as well! Highly recommended!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz/ Ashley Walker

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certified through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.