WE TRAVEL TO YOU!

We are an All Star Team of award winning artists who travel to you on your wedding day. Now you can get ready in the comfort of your home or venue. Travel fees are included in the application price for local events. Airbrushing & Lashes are included with each makeup

Burlington, VT

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Taylor S

Christina and Jessica were AMAZING! So nice and made everyone feel comfortable. They are extremely talented and nailed the hair/make-up on everyone. It was soo convenient to have them do hair/makeup at our hotel. They also work very fast, so we were finished with plenty of time... Read More to spare. Would absolutely recommend Eye Do Makeup & Hair LLC to anyone getting married or preparing for a special event.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Amanda R

This company holds high standards for their artists which leads to consistently happy brides. Liz Trinidad Smith was my artist and she was spectacular! She was very honest with me with helping me select colors to match my skin tone and encouraging me to have a hair piece to wear... Read More after my veil. Her personality made it so comfortable to sit in front of her for two hours. She was able to make changes as my bridesmaids and I requested, but at the end of the day, trust in Liz!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Teresa Y

I had a wonderful experience with Christiana she arrived on time, had everything with her and more! We never met until the day of my wedding at a historic house we rented in Roswell. Christiana was warm, friendly and we seemed like best friends from the moment we met which was... Read More very comforting and a fun experience on my wedding day. This service took a lot of stress off of me not having to time going to someplace and allowing time back after all I got married in February and wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like. Did not do any pre trial but Christiana communicated very well on hair and makeup exchanging photos before the big day to ensure we were on the same page. Loved her!! Would highly recommend !! Wish I could upload photos of the beautiful hair and makeup. You can't go wrong and worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kim S

Katie F. and Patricia did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I did a hair & makeup trial with Katie F. about a month prior to the wedding, which I'm so glad I did, because it put me at ease about the hair and makeup for the big day. All of our... Read More hairstyles and makeup was absolutely beautiful!!! Katie and Patricia were so great to hang out with, too. They were on time, set up quickly, actually finished early (which gave us much-needed time to pack up and head to the venue), and were so polite. I would absolutely book them again!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kinsey R

Chelsea and Karesa did an amazing job! Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful! I would recommend them any day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kaitlin C

Eye do was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better stylist to do my hair and make up! It was awesome that they came to us and were able to get myself and 9 bridesmaids hair and make up done ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Katie M

Carter did my hair and makeup and she did an absolutely wonderful job! She injured her foot pretty badly before my wedding but still managed to make me feel like the most beautiful bride. She checked in regularly to see if I liked everything or wanted anything changed and was... Read More open to any adjustments I requested. She helped me stay calm when I started to get stressed and is genuinely an awesome person. I would hire her again in a heart beat. Highly recommend Carter for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Madeline B

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Eye Do for my wedding day. Their response time was always quick and the price for the services received was fantastic. I had three artists for the day of my wedding and they were all professional, timely, and fun. I was so... Read More impressed with each of them and everyone’s makeup and hair looked fantastic! My artist's name was Christiana. First, I had a hair and makeup trial with her and she worked so hard to ensure that I liked my look. She was completely willing to work with me and “build” my look and try different things. It put me at ease knowing that she truly wanted me to be comfortable with how I looked. The entire time we chatted and really hit it off. It was great knowing that not only was my hair and makeup fantastic; I also was in the hands of someone I trusted! I looked at so many vendors for my wedding and it was so great not having to be nervous at all about my hair and makeup. On the day of, my hair and makeup was even better than I could’ve imagined! I even changed a few minor things last minute, and Christiana was completely open and willing to help with what I wanted. I highly recommend her for any hair and makeup needs that you might have. If I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing…thank you Eye Do and Christiana!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Danielle A

Liz was assigned to be my hair and makeup artist for my wedding, she did a phenomenal job on all of my girls and I! She was very helpful in suggestions from the lip color to the hair accessories. She was extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable during my trial as... Read More well as the day of my wedding! I had somewhat of a large number of applications so I was also assigned Meredith to come in along side of Liz to help with some of my girls, she did a beautiful job as well! I highly recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup, I will definitely be using their services for future events!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amber P

I had Chelsie in Charleston, SC for my hair and make-up this past weekend! She was AMAZING! My hair and make up lasted the entire day and she was so friendly, positive and calming! She was worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone who's getting married in the... Read More Charleston area! She knows what she's doing and she made my dreams come true! She also did amazing with my bridesmaids hair! She also did my trial hair and make up for my engagement photos which looked amazing! She was so accommodating and made me feel so relaxed! We looked PERFECT for my wedding day!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jill C

Chelsea is such a nice, talented and efficient make up artist. She listened to what everyone requested and finished our make up ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 christine e

I used Eyedo for my wedding a couple weekends ago. Rachel was our main artist and was absolutely amazing. She has such great talent and everyone she did makeup for looked stunning. She was so sweet and even touched up my grams makeup before we all left! I would definitely... Read More recommend her and would use her again for another event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Brianna S

I cannot put into words how amazing of a job Evan did on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She truly made me feel beautiful and executed EXACTLY what I had in mind! She was so fun to work with! She even got me a little bag full of goodies on my wedding day, including a hair... Read More product she used during my hair trial that I loved! I would HIGHLY recommend- I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Sarah

Tiffany was amazing!!! My hair and make up was flawless! She did such an amazing job on me and my girls! Everything lasted all night long! Tiffany made sure that everyone was perfect before we headed out to our ceremony site and I really appreciated that. Tiffany made me and my... Read More girls look and feel beautiful and I couldn't thank her enough!! Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jackie R

My makeup and hair artist amber was incredible. I was so happy with how everything turned out and I looked amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Amy G

Rachel Ruiz was my makeup artist on my wedding day and I am so so so happy she came highly recommended to me. I loved her personality and talent. She made me and my girls feel and look so incredible! Worth every penny! Future brides, look no further. Eye Do is a must!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Cara P

It was so nice to be able to relax the morning of the wedding and have our hair and makeup all done together, instead of having to find a salon that would accommodate all of us. I had a trial awhile before the wedding at my house for both hair and makeup, and was happy with... Read More Rachel and Kiernan. The morning of the wedding, the third artist was a little late due to child care issues, but she was to catch up. Everyone's hair and makeup looked great, and we pretty much stayed on schedule with some time to spare. The only issues that I did have was that I wasn't told that the girls would need their own lipstick for that day until the night before the wedding. I have had my makeup done for other weddings previously and the artists provided us with lipstick for touchups for the day, but not the case here. Not a big deal, but it didn't give my girls any time to get lipstick and I hadn't thought about it ahead of time. Otherwise a great experience and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Laura F

Wow what a great professional service. We used Lisa and her crew for make up and hair for our daughters wedding - there where 12 ladies and each one was done with care and procession. Lisa took special care of the bride making sure it was everything she wanted. Use these... Read More people you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michelle D

Tiffany did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day!! She was super accommodating and made sure I felt perfect which is exactly what you want when someone is doing your hair for one of the biggest (and most photographed) day of your life :)!! I would highly recommend and... Read More is also a huge plus that they travel to your location!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 steph r

Rachel and Brittney were amazing. They helped my mom, bridesmaids and I look picture perfect on our big day. They helped make my morning stress free, calm, and relaxing. They produced my entire vision for the hair and makeup styles my girls and I wanted. Absolutely would... Read More recommend them to all brides in Cleveland!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jennifer M

My sister recommended I use this company, and I sure am glad I did! My artist was Holly, and she did a fabulous job! Including my applications, there were 5 total, some hair, some makeup, some both. She was phenomenal to work with; she was very prompt about arriving on time,... Read More very personal, and very skilled! Everyone, even my mother and mother-in-law, looked absolutely stunning! She was very attentive to everyone's needs, especially mine, and I am just so happy to have used this company!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ally E

Christiana did the absolute best job with my hair! She made it look gorgeous with minimal teasing/hair spray and it stayed in place all night! I got so many compliments on it!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Stephanie D

Companies like Eye Do are a talent agency for hair and makeup artist. Most of them do amazing work, but instead of getting to pick from all of their stylist options, they assign your artists to you. I'm sure this normally works out, but unfortunately it did not work out for me.... Read More In my initial trial with my for my bridal hair and makeup, the artist did not listen to our direction when doing my hair. She did not ask my opinion before she started applying makeup. I tried to suggest my preferences such as having some contouring and she said that she does not do that. I ended up looking like a nude clown. After talking with Jami, she arranged me to work with Meghan, who was a big improvement. She came and did a trial, which overall went much better, and she did my hair perfectly for my bridal shoot, wedding day, and had some amazing eye shadow for my reception dinner/Sangeet. We had two extra girls come to assist with hair and makeup for bridesmaids and family on the day of the wedding . The makeup girl did a fantastic job and was very friendly. The artist that did everyone's hair did a great job matching my bridesmaids hair, but did not communicate the best when working with my family members who wanted different hairstyles. This company ended up being "ok," but it was a ton of extra stress! After talking with Jamie, she says that the company will now share portfolio's of the hair and makeup artists before they are officially assigned to you, which should improve things. However, I still highly recommend going with a company where you get to meet all of the artists beforehand and that you book someone based on her portfolio instead of a makeup talent agency.

2017-07-25T09:51:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. As a Talent Agency we strive to provide great customer service and artistry. I apologize for the negative actions or attitude from the hair artist on your wedding day. Please know that this was addressed immediately, as we have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 K T

I was extremely happy with both of my hair any make up trial. I'm sorry Ashley, I know I told you I would try and focus on the positives of my experience, but I absolutely hated my hair the day of the wedding, and to this day I am almost in tears every time I look at my... Read More wedding photos or video. I would have paid twice as much just to have my hair look better than what it was. It looked EXTREMELY trashy. The front swoop look like it had gel in it with a big weird cowlick, and I had a melon sticking out of the back of my head. And the curls ended up a big mess. It was nothing like the trial, and I am SO embarrassed and sad every time I look at my photos. Ramona had a horrible off-day. Both Rachel and Ramona were not doing anything to make the situation better. I was essentially told that even though it looked nothing like the trial, that there was nothing they could do to fix it, and these things happen. I really wish I would have stopped and done my hair myself at that point, but I really told myself I would just try and deal with the fact my hair looked horrible on my wedding day (big mistake). Months have gone by and I am still extremely depressed about the way it turned out. Do not waste your time and money paying for this service, as there is no guarantee that your hair or make up will look good, and at that point you are stuck. UPDATE: for the record, it turned out NOTHING like the trial run. Also, Ramona did not take my hair down and completely re-do it a second time. In no way did she completely start over. She simply kept teasing and fussing with the same stands over and over again. Her words were "I'm using the same technique as the trial, I don't know why it is looking different."

2017-10-26T12:50:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Kim, I see that you have revised your review for a second time so please allow me to again offer a sincere apology to you. I am so sorry that you felt like your hair did not turn out exactly like your trial run.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Martha S

I am not a bride who wears a ton of makeup on a usual day and don't spend any time on my hair, so I was a little nervous about hiring someone to do my hair & makeup for my wedding (and similar boat for some of my bridesmaids). But Suzi and Jami from Eye Do absolutely nailed it... Read More -- they got everything right from the hair styles to the right amount of makeup. I had changed my mind several times about my hair and landed on a rather complicated look -- Suzi pulled it off effortlessly! Myself and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning in the most natural way. I love looking back at our photos and can't thank Suzi and Jami enough.

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz/ Ashley Walker

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certified through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.