The Knot's Hall of Fame Winner- We travel to you!

On Location Airbrush, Lashes & Travel included with each makeup application. Visit our website to receive a price quote at: [email protected]

Serving New York

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily G

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and Jessica, our stylists for the day. Ashley did both trials and my day of hair and makeup and made me feel beautiful and confident. My hair and makeup lasted through the night and even while taking pictures in the wind and freezing... Read More cold. My bridesmaids, mom and now mother in law loved their hair and makeup and everyone received a lot of compliments at the wedding. It was nice to have them come to us at the hotel where we were more relaxed than sitting in a beauty salon. I would recommend them to any Bride! 💗

2017-04-12T13:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 sharon s

AMAZING. I went to 2 vendors before settling on this one. The thing eye do does well is COPY. Show them a photo of a makeup style you like, and they are able to replicate it very well. I can't say the same for many other trials I did with other vendors, thats when I realized... Read More replicating a look from a photo is a skill. They were able to create exactly the look I wanted, which is more popular in Korea -- fresh faced and natural, but not so natural it looked like I had nothing on. Corianne was patient with me, and fixed everything until I was satisfied with my look. Got many compliments all night, and I felt beautiful. Thank you.

2017-04-12T13:24:18 Response from the vendor

We are honored that you chose us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. It is brides like you that make our job so wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Heather S

I highly recommend the makeup artists at Eye Do. I worked with Jami and Angela and both were amazing! My bridesmaids and I had perfect hair and makeup that lasted the whole night. And they were very accommodating and were able to fit in my mother and the mother of the groom at... Read More the last minute. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and how great the artists were at listening to what each person wanted and getting them the results that were envisioned. I still love looking at the pictures from my wedding to see how great everyone's hair and makeup was.

2017-04-12T13:45:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear it was just what you envisioned for your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your husband.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lena A

I could not have been happier with EyeDo for my recent wedding in Cleveland. Brittney did my hair and make up for both the trial and the wedding, and she was truly amazing. I was very nervous about my hair and make up -- my hair is pretty difficult to style -- and she... Read More immediately put me at ease, and within an hour had transformed my hair. It was unbelievable. I honestly didn't think my hair could look that good! The make up was also amazing, and she really listened to what I was looking for. On the day of the wedding everything was flawless. Tiffany did the make up and hair for most of the bridal party, and Brittney took care of me and my mom. They were both exceptionally talented, on-time, and so fun to work with. My hair and make up were perfect, and everyone could not stop talking about how great we all looked -- natural, beautiful, and happy! EyeDo was also great at administering the whole process, they were very responsive, easy to communicate with, and sent along several helpful reminders and updates. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ali V

This company was very easy to work with, very quick with replies and information. I had my hair and makeup done by Christine. She was absolutely amazing!! She was so professional, kind, and personable. She made my hair and make up look so gorgeogous, even better than I imagined... Read More and better than the pictures I gave her. Highly recommend this site and Christine !

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Maria H

Lisa from the Pittsburgh area was absolutely incredible. I found Eye Do Makeup & Hair online and saw such great reviews. My wedding was in Pittsburgh and neither my husband nor I are from there so I really wanted to make sure I had a good person to do my hair and makeup. The... Read More company set me up with Lisa Nicklow and it was such a blessing that she was the one in charge of both my hair and makeup. had a make-up trial with her one week before the wedding and she did such a superb job!! She was very pleasant, kind, and had such a sweet and pleasant personality. She has a great sense of humor and was really enjoyable to work with. She was on-time and well prepared. She listened and understood what I was looking for and she did better than I expected. She truly made me feel beautiful and I am so appreciative and fortunate to have had someone who was talented at both hair and makeup and overall was just an amazing person! I would recommend her highly to anyone who wants someone with professional quality work, a great and honest person, and to overall have a lovely experience! She even gave me a sample lipstick so that I could have the same lipstick on the whole night. Her makeup remover wipes she also supplied me was the best thing ever! She went above and beyond and I am so thankful to have worked with her. Thank you Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Magda D

Liz Smith did an amazing job! I was so nervous and anxious and she was so calm and accommodating:) love the service and the final outcome:) I would recommend her in a hard beat:)

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Terra F

Sarah was amazing! I had a head piece that I wasn't sure how to work into my hair, and she had some really great ideas and it turned out so good! My hair stayed in and looked good even after being on a windy beach and a boat ride! I have been in a lot of weddings and have had... Read More hair and makeup done, and I would have to say that Sarah is the best stylist I have worked with. She had a lot of great input, the talent, and she was a lot of fun. She was very sweet and she made it a very relaxing, fun experience.I would definitely recommend her without hesitation! I was a bride from out of state, and I was concerned it would be hard to find someone to work with based on previous vendors I looked into. But Sarah was very professional and organized, and I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Diane S

We had traveled to Disney World from the UK, we didn't have time for a trial, but we needn't have worried because Priscilla was great! She made my daughter who doesn't usually wear make up look absolutely beautiful! So many people stopped to say how amazing she looked. It was... Read More hard to pick a company from the UK, but we were glad we booked you. Thank you Pricilla.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Lauren D

I have been in many weddings where the bridesmaids get hair and makeup done by onsite artists and I have never been so impressed by how great all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup turned out. Emily and Christina were an exceptional duo and were able to turn Pinterest pictures... Read More into reality for my bridesmaids. Both of them were really nice and easy going and it made for a fun morning getting ready together. Hair and makeup took a little longer than expected, so I would encouraged someone to keep track of timing, but besides that everything went great. I highly recommended EyeDo, specifically Emily and Christina, as your wedding day hair and makeup artists. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sara C

I am giving five stars for the bridal services. I worked with Holly and she was such a delight to get to know during my trail and actual wedding day. She really took the time during my trial to ensure I loved my hair and makeup. The day of the wedding I threw a curveball... Read More because I found a picture that more modeled how I wanted my hair to look and she executed it beautifully. I felt like a million dollars on my wedding day. I could not stop staring in the mirror at myself, and that never happens. As for how they treat bridesmaids, I give them three stars. They FLEW through my last two girls makeup and it looked like they hardly had any on. I know they are not making as much money on them and bridesmaids probably don't give reviews, but I hate to hear that my girls paid 65 for each service and they got maybe 10 dollars worth of service actually given to them. I was supposed to have Rachel as my second girl, but nobody even notified me that she was no longer coming to my wedding day. I never even knew the other girls name. At the end of getting ready, we threw all of our money into a big pile and the two girls were making a big deal out of it in front of us because it of course, messed with their tips. How were we supposed to know how to pay because it was never communicated to us at any point. Then, they tried charging my last bridesmaids more than the others. I did not appreciate that. We paid for these girls to be there and it was obvious they did not want to be at the end of their time anymore. I recommend Holly but not the other girl who seemed to have a slight attitude. I am just glad I did not have to deal with her. As you can tell, I have mixed feelings about my experience. IF you can get Holly, go with them!

2017-05-04T14:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this feedback. We will be addressing your concerns with the 2nd artist on this reservation to prevent any further issues with this artist. The 2nd artist who we had scheduled for you (Rachel) woke up with a fever and was able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Gina M

Recently in Feb. of this year my son & wife had there wedding in Savannah & we live in Florida. Everyone kept saying how hard destination weddings are. Not true at all!! From the very beginning of the process, it was very professional & the makeup Artist Jennifer reached out to... Read More me about the process & how it would work. We corresponded through e-mails & texts & even a few phone calls. Jennifer is a wonderful, talented young lady. We met in November for our makeup trials and I had the best time!! My daughter in law looked absolutely BREATHTAKING on the day of the wedding!!! Her hair & makeup was amazing, as well as the bridesmaids!!! The hair stylist was amazing as well!!! They came to our hotel & we didn't have to worry about a thing!!! It was a wonderful experience & my Daughter in law was Gorgeous!! Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Maggie Z

I worked with Eye Do and it was overall a pretty good experience. We had a few issues with hair early on, but the girls were so willing to work to give each girl the style they desired. They were nice and efficient and did everything on time!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Crystal H

Liz was amazing! She was on time and easy to get in touch with. The entire bridal party enjoyed being with her and she made us all feel comfortable. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Nicole N

Carter was fabulous!! She was in charge of my bridal makeup and hair and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person to take on such a big responsibility. She even fought through a snowstorm to keep my makeup and hair trial on schedule!! Conversation with her came easily while... Read More she was doing her job and it was very clear she enjoyed what she was doing. She kept in close contact after the trial to see if there were any tweaks I needed her to think about for my final style, providing some of her ideas and being receptive to my suggestions as well. Her happy attitude was contagious - she made me not only look great, but feel awesome as well. We had some concerns after the hair trial (I have a lot of hair and neither of us wanted to have it look heavy), so she found some different styling tools that would address those concerns. The final result was perfect - I didn't feel completely overcome by my hairstyle. It was bridal instead of pageant, which is exactly what I needed. Bravo to Carter and many thanks!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Brhi J

This service was well worth it! Rachel was such an amazing artist. She made me and all my ladies look beautiful for my big day! They were on time, friendly, and professional. And did I mention they made me look beautiful! I highly recommend having these wonderful ladies come... Read More to you to help relieve some stress and make you look amazing on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Amanda C

I can't stress enough how amazing these ladies were at our hair and makeup. From the scheduling process (I had q lot of last minute adjustments that they accommodated perfectly) to the beautiful hair styles and makeup to their professionalism. I was worried that without a trial... Read More run for my hair and makeup I wouldn't look like myself on the big day. However, I have never felt more beautiful and it was all thanks to Johanna. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Laura P

Ambria did my makeup and Lanny did my hair. They were incredible!! I had so much fun at the trial with them, and they both took my feedback and made my hair and makeup absolutely perfect on my wedding day. I could not have asked for anything more! Overall, I was really happy... Read More with Eye Do. I thought the prices were very reasonable (I liked that makeup included the airbrush and lashes instead of being an add-on), and the fact that travel was included was a major factor in my decision to choose them as well. It was a good experience! The only thing that kept this from being a 5-star is just that I would like to have more clear communication across the coordinators, the artists, and myself. I didn't have any contact info for my artists, so when I had a hard time finding their studio for the trial, I had no one to call and ask. There also was some mixup about how many artists we would have--originally I was told I would have 4 artists, but when the final schedule came through, only 2 were listed. I was able to get a second makeup artist (a total of 3), but Lanny had to do 9 hairstyles himself, and we were cutting the time very close. He handled it like a champion and everyone's hair looked great, but had I not requested the 3rd artist, we would not have been able to get everyone in. Essentially, it was just a little difficult to all be on the same page. It was hard to know if each email from Eye Do was coming from the same customer service representative or from different ones. A suggestion I have is for the representatives to introduce themselves (by name) to the bride in the emails rather than simply having the signature "Customer Service" at the end of the emails. It would have helped to make me feel like I had a single contact person that I could direct my questions to throughout the process. Overall, I was very happy and would recommend Eye Do to any bride who doesn't want to have to trek to a salon with all her girls on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Vanessa O

Amazing! Jessica is beyond wonderful. The words out of my husband's mouth were "wow! I knew you'd look good but wow!" That is the best review a hair and makeup artist can receive 😊

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jacqueline L

We had a total of 5 girls (including me) and were provided with 2 artists. The girls were very nice and showed up when they were supposed to but took longer than expected. There were a few issues with the makeup and hair applications. I expressed my dissatisfaction and the owner... Read More of the company responded in less than 24 hours with an email and personal phone call. Though I was not completely satisfied the day of my wedding, having the owner reach out to me so quickly made me feel that my opinion really mattered as a costumer and she stated that they would be taking measures to correct any issues. This is definitely a company that wants to keep their brides happy.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lindsey H

Christine was the best.

2017-04-12T13:25:08 Response from the vendor

We agree, Christine is wonderful. Thank you so much for making us a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company and my hair and makeup artist, Suzi. After having four failed makeup trials I was skeptical about trying again for my wedding day. Suzi had contacted me back and forth answering my questions and concerns about the past... Read More trials and I finally decided to do a hair and makeup trial. I let her know I wanted a vamped up version of my typical makeup since I love my daily look and so did my fiancé. I loved the outcome of my trial and even came with full makeup to show her before the trial. The hair and makeup looked amazing and I even got compliments at lunch afterwards. The wedding day was beyond perfect thanks to Suzi. She arrived early to the hotel and got prepared to begin. We had five applications and then my hair and makeup. Suzi finisined with an hour to spare and even added two extra makeup applications! Suzi made everything so relaxed and stress free. It was even more enjoyable when I learned we finished an hour early!!! My hair and airbrush makeup lasted all night, even after closing the bar after our wedding reception ended!! I am thankful to have Suzi as a part of my wedding day and would highly recommend her in the Cincinnati area! Thank you so much for making my day perfect, Suzi!

2017-04-12T13:26:51 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. I am thrilled to hear that you got so many compliments. xoxo

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Michelle A

From beginning to horrible end, Eye Do Makeup disappointed throughout our experience. While none of our interactions were the level of service I would expect, the worst part of our interaction was that I informed them my mom (who lives in Texas) would extend her stay in NYC for... Read More a make up trial for her and I and 24 hours prior to our appointment, the artist texted to inform us that they needed to reschedule. When I emailed Eye Do (since they wouldn't give us a phone number) to ask for a new artist given my mom stayed the weekend for the trial, they said that the artist would be there. The next day the artist showed up but spent 1.5 hours on my hair and initially pretended she was a hair artist, however later admitted she did not know what she was doing and had NO experience with hair. We acknowledged and told her we understood and simply asked her to move onto makeup, which she told us was her trade, she indicated that she left her makeup gear in her friends car and would need to call and get it (which we were fine with). Not even 2 minutes later she told us she would rather not complete the trial that she was pressured to come into the city (the original artist that Eye Do assigned for us backed out) and wouldn't be our artist on the day anyway as she 1) doesn't actually do hair and 2) wouldn't come into the city for the wedding. We wasted almost 2 hours, that we could have used for another artist, before my mom went back to Texas. Completely unacceptable for Eye Do to send someone who was not qualified and did not want to come to the city for a trial. The worst part is that when we informed Eye Do of the situation they did not even bother to call to make things right nor did they even try to find us a more suitable hair and makeup artist for the event. They sent an email, barely apologizing and offering to send me "some goodies" to make up for it. Completely unprofessional, terrible communication, and unreliable company that operates in a secretive manner and offers no level of confidence in their capability. We were truly disgusted and would never recommend somebody try to use this service.

2017-04-10T10:52:15 Response from the vendor

This bride was not charged for her trial run, deposit, and never had a contract with our company. Out of over 300 reviews you will find very few negative ones. 95% of this story is fabricated. This artist is a licensed hairstylist who works at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Katie S

Corianne and Amy did the hair and makeup for my Bridal Party. They were super professional and friendly! Everyone in my Bridal Party was very pleased and I got so many compliments on my hair/makeup. I highly recommend working with them!

2017-04-12T13:28:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We loved working with you. Everyone looked so beautiful. I hope you had an amazing time.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Renee P

Rachel and Karesa were absolutely amazing!!!! They really know what they are doing!! They were on time and ready to work with a great attitude! Not to mention that they were so nice! Their work was flawless and they made the images in my head really come to life!!! I am so... Read More impressed with how everything turned out! Their suggestions were amazing and their work showed!!! I would absolutely recommend them to the next girl!!! I had a great time and looked amazing on my wedding day thanks to their hard work!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!

2017-04-12T13:29:41 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful bride you were to work with. It was an honor. Thank you for trusting us with such an important day. Best wishes and lots of love.

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz & Jessica Manis

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certifications through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.