The Knot's Hall of Fame Winner- We travel to you!

On Location Airbrush, Lashes & Travel included with each makeup application. Visit our website to receive a price quote at: [email protected]

Serving New York

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily G

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and Jessica, our stylists for the day. Ashley did both trials and my day of hair and makeup and made me feel beautiful and confident. My hair and makeup lasted through the night and even while taking pictures in the wind and freezing... Read More cold. My bridesmaids, mom and now mother in law loved their hair and makeup and everyone received a lot of compliments at the wedding. It was nice to have them come to us at the hotel where we were more relaxed than sitting in a beauty salon. I would recommend them to any Bride! 💗

2017-04-12T13:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 sharon s

AMAZING. I went to 2 vendors before settling on this one. The thing eye do does well is COPY. Show them a photo of a makeup style you like, and they are able to replicate it very well. I can't say the same for many other trials I did with other vendors, thats when I realized... Read More replicating a look from a photo is a skill. They were able to create exactly the look I wanted, which is more popular in Korea -- fresh faced and natural, but not so natural it looked like I had nothing on. Corianne was patient with me, and fixed everything until I was satisfied with my look. Got many compliments all night, and I felt beautiful. Thank you.

2017-04-12T13:24:18 Response from the vendor

We are honored that you chose us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. It is brides like you that make our job so wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Heather S

I highly recommend the makeup artists at Eye Do. I worked with Jami and Angela and both were amazing! My bridesmaids and I had perfect hair and makeup that lasted the whole night. And they were very accommodating and were able to fit in my mother and the mother of the groom at... Read More the last minute. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and how great the artists were at listening to what each person wanted and getting them the results that were envisioned. I still love looking at the pictures from my wedding to see how great everyone's hair and makeup was.

2017-04-12T13:45:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear it was just what you envisioned for your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your husband.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Brhi J

This service was well worth it! Rachel was such an amazing artist. She made me and all my ladies look beautiful for my big day! They were on time, friendly, and professional. And did I mention they made me look beautiful! I highly recommend having these wonderful ladies come... Read More to you to help relieve some stress and make you look amazing on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Amanda C

I can't stress enough how amazing these ladies were at our hair and makeup. From the scheduling process (I had q lot of last minute adjustments that they accommodated perfectly) to the beautiful hair styles and makeup to their professionalism. I was worried that without a trial... Read More run for my hair and makeup I wouldn't look like myself on the big day. However, I have never felt more beautiful and it was all thanks to Johanna. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Laura P

Ambria did my makeup and Lanny did my hair. They were incredible!! I had so much fun at the trial with them, and they both took my feedback and made my hair and makeup absolutely perfect on my wedding day. I could not have asked for anything more! Overall, I was really happy... Read More with Eye Do. I thought the prices were very reasonable (I liked that makeup included the airbrush and lashes instead of being an add-on), and the fact that travel was included was a major factor in my decision to choose them as well. It was a good experience! The only thing that kept this from being a 5-star is just that I would like to have more clear communication across the coordinators, the artists, and myself. I didn't have any contact info for my artists, so when I had a hard time finding their studio for the trial, I had no one to call and ask. There also was some mixup about how many artists we would have--originally I was told I would have 4 artists, but when the final schedule came through, only 2 were listed. I was able to get a second makeup artist (a total of 3), but Lanny had to do 9 hairstyles himself, and we were cutting the time very close. He handled it like a champion and everyone's hair looked great, but had I not requested the 3rd artist, we would not have been able to get everyone in. Essentially, it was just a little difficult to all be on the same page. It was hard to know if each email from Eye Do was coming from the same customer service representative or from different ones. A suggestion I have is for the representatives to introduce themselves (by name) to the bride in the emails rather than simply having the signature "Customer Service" at the end of the emails. It would have helped to make me feel like I had a single contact person that I could direct my questions to throughout the process. Overall, I was very happy and would recommend Eye Do to any bride who doesn't want to have to trek to a salon with all her girls on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Vanessa O

Amazing! Jessica is beyond wonderful. The words out of my husband's mouth were "wow! I knew you'd look good but wow!" That is the best review a hair and makeup artist can receive 😊

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jacqueline L

We had a total of 5 girls (including me) and were provided with 2 artists. The girls were very nice and showed up when they were supposed to but took longer than expected. There were a few issues with the makeup and hair applications. I expressed my dissatisfaction and the owner... Read More of the company responded in less than 24 hours with an email and personal phone call. Though I was not completely satisfied the day of my wedding, having the owner reach out to me so quickly made me feel that my opinion really mattered as a costumer and she stated that they would be taking measures to correct any issues. This is definitely a company that wants to keep their brides happy.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lindsey H

Christine was the best.

2017-04-12T13:25:08 Response from the vendor

We agree, Christine is wonderful. Thank you so much for making us a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company and my hair and makeup artist, Suzi. After having four failed makeup trials I was skeptical about trying again for my wedding day. Suzi had contacted me back and forth answering my questions and concerns about the past... Read More trials and I finally decided to do a hair and makeup trial. I let her know I wanted a vamped up version of my typical makeup since I love my daily look and so did my fiancé. I loved the outcome of my trial and even came with full makeup to show her before the trial. The hair and makeup looked amazing and I even got compliments at lunch afterwards. The wedding day was beyond perfect thanks to Suzi. She arrived early to the hotel and got prepared to begin. We had five applications and then my hair and makeup. Suzi finisined with an hour to spare and even added two extra makeup applications! Suzi made everything so relaxed and stress free. It was even more enjoyable when I learned we finished an hour early!!! My hair and airbrush makeup lasted all night, even after closing the bar after our wedding reception ended!! I am thankful to have Suzi as a part of my wedding day and would highly recommend her in the Cincinnati area! Thank you so much for making my day perfect, Suzi!

2017-04-12T13:26:51 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. I am thrilled to hear that you got so many compliments. xoxo

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Michelle A

From beginning to horrible end, Eye Do Makeup disappointed throughout our experience. While none of our interactions were the level of service I would expect, the worst part of our interaction was that I informed them my mom (who lives in Texas) would extend her stay in NYC for... Read More a make up trial for her and I and 24 hours prior to our appointment, the artist texted to inform us that they needed to reschedule. When I emailed Eye Do (since they wouldn't give us a phone number) to ask for a new artist given my mom stayed the weekend for the trial, they said that the artist would be there. The next day the artist showed up but spent 1.5 hours on my hair and initially pretended she was a hair artist, however later admitted she did not know what she was doing and had NO experience with hair. We acknowledged and told her we understood and simply asked her to move onto makeup, which she told us was her trade, she indicated that she left her makeup gear in her friends car and would need to call and get it (which we were fine with). Not even 2 minutes later she told us she would rather not complete the trial that she was pressured to come into the city (the original artist that Eye Do assigned for us backed out) and wouldn't be our artist on the day anyway as she 1) doesn't actually do hair and 2) wouldn't come into the city for the wedding. We wasted almost 2 hours, that we could have used for another artist, before my mom went back to Texas. Completely unacceptable for Eye Do to send someone who was not qualified and did not want to come to the city for a trial. The worst part is that when we informed Eye Do of the situation they did not even bother to call to make things right nor did they even try to find us a more suitable hair and makeup artist for the event. They sent an email, barely apologizing and offering to send me "some goodies" to make up for it. Completely unprofessional, terrible communication, and unreliable company that operates in a secretive manner and offers no level of confidence in their capability. We were truly disgusted and would never recommend somebody try to use this service.

2017-04-10T10:52:15 Response from the vendor

This bride was not charged for her trial run, deposit, and never had a contract with our company. Out of over 300 reviews you will find very few negative ones. 95% of this story is fabricated. This artist is a licensed hairstylist who works at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Katie S

Corianne and Amy did the hair and makeup for my Bridal Party. They were super professional and friendly! Everyone in my Bridal Party was very pleased and I got so many compliments on my hair/makeup. I highly recommend working with them!

2017-04-12T13:28:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We loved working with you. Everyone looked so beautiful. I hope you had an amazing time.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Renee P

Rachel and Karesa were absolutely amazing!!!! They really know what they are doing!! They were on time and ready to work with a great attitude! Not to mention that they were so nice! Their work was flawless and they made the images in my head really come to life!!! I am so... Read More impressed with how everything turned out! Their suggestions were amazing and their work showed!!! I would absolutely recommend them to the next girl!!! I had a great time and looked amazing on my wedding day thanks to their hard work!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!

2017-04-12T13:29:41 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful bride you were to work with. It was an honor. Thank you for trusting us with such an important day. Best wishes and lots of love.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Jillian H

I'm not sure what happened here. I was very excited to book Eye Do after reading all the wonderful reviews. I found it odd there was no phone number but emailed and was happy with the prompt response. I live in the Boston area and the website says they have a salon in Boston.... Read More Eye Do is not a salon they are a contracting agency for makeup artists. I was booked with an "artist" who runs a thrift store with a small makeup counter inside. The salon has no website and after looking up the business on mass.gov I found the salon is not registered with the state which means they are illegally doing business. Eye Do does not do a great job vetting their talent they contract with but they were pleasant by email and quickly refunded my deposit and apologized for the poor experience. The owner and manager of Eye Do seem like very nice people so I hope they can find a way to better manage and review their talent in the future.

2017-03-23T23:08:44 Response from the vendor

All feedback is welcomed (good and bad). As explained in the recent email communication, Eye Do is a artist talent agency representing the beauty industries award winning artists. Most of the stylists do own their own salons or studio space in which we have no... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Vickie S

I loved Kristine and Sadie they were both so sweet and made sure everyone was happy with their look. Kristine did an amazing job at my trial and encouraged me to make contact with her throughout the day to let her know how the hair and makeup was holding up. I couldn't be... Read More happier with using her and this company.

2017-04-12T13:32:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for having us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Best wishes.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017

Ashley did hair and makeup for my wedding! She was amazing and on time! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup!

2017-04-12T13:33:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed working with you. You were such an pleasure to coordinate with. I hope you had a perfect day.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jenn C

All of the hair and makeup artists were so personable and accommodating on our wedding day! I did a hair and makeup trial with Chey before the wedding, which was helpful because I feel like she really got a sense for what I wanted. My hair looked different the day of the... Read More wedding compared to the trial - in a good way!! I liked it way more than the original picture I showed her to model off of. I can’t thank the EyeDo team enough for their time and talents on our wedding day!

2017-04-12T13:35:28 Response from the vendor

Yay! I am so happy to hear that you loved your wedding day hair and makeup. Often the wedding day hair looks even better as we have worked on it once before at the trial. Thank you for leaving a review.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Nat G

Eye Do did a great job matching me with artists for my wedding day. Our makeup and hair was done comfortably in our suite and turned out just wonderful. We all looked elegant and beautiful for photos and couldn't have asked for better service!

2017-04-12T13:37:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We pride ourselves in matching brides with the perfect artist. I am delighted to hear that you felt beautiful on your special day.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Debra D

I had a great experience with Eye Do! They responded quickly to my emails and were well within my budget. Amy did my hair and makeup, and I am still so in love with it when I look at pictures!!! My hair and makeup were perfect!! I was nervous about my hair and makeup because I... Read More went to a couple of places to try out for my engagement pictures, and they did not look good at all! Amy showed up for my trial, and I was thrilled because it looked great! It looked even better my wedding day!! She truly out did herself!!! Thanks Amy and the wonderful team at Eye Do!

2017-04-12T13:38:22 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome. Thank you for being such an amazing bride. We truly enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kelly M

I really enjoyed Eye Do, the artists were friendly and did a great job helping my bridal party to get ready. The day of my trial the artist who was coming to do my hair never showed up. I contacted the company and they made arrangements for my makeup artist to also do my hair.... Read More Amanda stopped to get supplies and made her way to my parents house. She did a wonderful job and I was very happy to work with her. The company then sent an additional stylist to help the day of my wedding to make up for the slip up with my trial. The girls that came were wonderful and everyone looked great. The only issue was that we ended up running an hour behind. I don't have any complaints about the job that was done, but perhaps the 30 minute window for the other bridal party members is not sufficient. Again, I was very happy with everyone's final look, including my own. I would 100% recommend this company to any and all future brides!

2016-12-27T14:33:05 Response from the vendor

We are very glad to hear that everyone's makeup & hair looked great. Thank you for the suggestion of adding more time to the artist's schedule. We will be giving the artists 35 minutes per hair/ per makeup instead of the previous 30 minutes in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ashley E

I used Eye Do for my wedding in Nashville, TN. They were quick to respond over email to get information and schedule a trial. I had 12 ladies and 2 little girls getting hair and make up done for the wedding day, so they assigned 4 artists for 4 hours. The pricing was reasonable,... Read More includes airbrush and lashes, and they come to you. My four artists were Meghan, Char, Jimmy, and Erika. They were all wonderful and made my bridal party look so beautiful. Meghan did my hair and makeup and I was in love with it all! They made it all very easy by creating a schedule for each artist so I was able to assign my girls their times to get ready. Overall I am very happy with the choice to use Eye Do.

2017-04-12T13:49:43 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure. Thank you for your honest review. I am happy to hear that everything turned out so beautifully.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Amanda C

Kristine Marie in Jacksonville, Fl was so incredibly amazing. My hair and makeup turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. My mom, who is a tad particular, also got her hair and makeup done by Kristine. She was very happy with her look and for the first time in... Read More years, did not worry about her hair or makeup all night. I could not have been happier. Thank you so much for this amazing and talented artist.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Paige W

Amy was a fabulous hair and makeup artist who captured my look perfectly. She even did multiple trials with me to make sure I had the exact look I wanted. The reason I gave four stars was for mgmt. I had 11 people having services done and they only sent 3 artists. We ran an hour... Read More behind schedule and were not able to take pictures before the ceremony. I wish they would have sent one more person. But other than that everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing!

2017-04-12T13:48:23 Response from the vendor

I am happy to hear that everyone looked amazing. Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it. We have since scheduled more time to avoid potential timing issues in the future.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachel G

My hair stylist Aija was amazing! She did my flower girl, 4 bridesmaids, and my bridal hair. We all loved her work and would recommend her again! Not only was she super nice and friendly, she was professional and accommodating!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Carly R

We had a great experience with Ralphann from EyeDo. She came to my house to do the hair and make up for my bridal party and everyone loved her work. She even did an adorable up do for my flower girl! Great styles, service, and price!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz & Jessica Manis

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certifications through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.