The Knot's Hall of Fame Winner- We travel to you!

On Location Airbrush, Lashes & Travel included with each makeup application. Visit our website to receive a price quote at: [email protected]

Serving New York

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily G

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and Jessica, our stylists for the day. Ashley did both trials and my day of hair and makeup and made me feel beautiful and confident. My hair and makeup lasted through the night and even while taking pictures in the wind and freezing... Read More cold. My bridesmaids, mom and now mother in law loved their hair and makeup and everyone received a lot of compliments at the wedding. It was nice to have them come to us at the hotel where we were more relaxed than sitting in a beauty salon. I would recommend them to any Bride! 💗

2017-04-12T13:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 sharon s

AMAZING. I went to 2 vendors before settling on this one. The thing eye do does well is COPY. Show them a photo of a makeup style you like, and they are able to replicate it very well. I can't say the same for many other trials I did with other vendors, thats when I realized... Read More replicating a look from a photo is a skill. They were able to create exactly the look I wanted, which is more popular in Korea -- fresh faced and natural, but not so natural it looked like I had nothing on. Corianne was patient with me, and fixed everything until I was satisfied with my look. Got many compliments all night, and I felt beautiful. Thank you.

2017-04-12T13:24:18 Response from the vendor

We are honored that you chose us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. It is brides like you that make our job so wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Heather S

I highly recommend the makeup artists at Eye Do. I worked with Jami and Angela and both were amazing! My bridesmaids and I had perfect hair and makeup that lasted the whole night. And they were very accommodating and were able to fit in my mother and the mother of the groom at... Read More the last minute. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and how great the artists were at listening to what each person wanted and getting them the results that were envisioned. I still love looking at the pictures from my wedding to see how great everyone's hair and makeup was.

2017-04-12T13:45:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear it was just what you envisioned for your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your husband.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Ruby C

I was initially very skeptical on hiring someone to do my hair and makeup, and whether it was worth the money but I can honestly say that I am soooo happy that I did. Carter Harris was my stylist and she was an absolute dream!! I was completely thrilled and my fiance was very... Read More impressed! He was worried I'd look cakey or not like myself. Carter was not only a magician with the hair and makeup but she was so personable and provided the most amazing customer service I've ever had! She took the time to really understand what I wanted and I couln't have dreamed of a better stylist!! Thank you so much Carter!! 1 million percent would reccommend!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Kerri L

I found Eye Do Makeup on the Knot and was incredibly happy with the entire experience. Carter Harris did my bridal makeup as well as my daughter, step daughters, sister in law and flower girls. She was amazing! Everyone looked incredibly and very natural. I had never had my make... Read More up done before and I loved it! She came for our trial run and we all fell in love with her. She was very communicative and open to what we were looking all for. She did not make us look different - just better. :-) The make up was gorgeous in photos as well. We really enjoyed Carter! She gave me a great deal of confidence and made the day even more special.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kim F

Jami was my makeup and hair artist on the day of my wedding. I cannot even begin to explain how amazing she was!! SO many people told me that I looked STUNNING that day! I am so happy I chose Eye Do Makeup and Hair!! Jenny B was the second artist... she was amazing as well! All... Read More of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous!! They were both able to go off pictures that the girls wanted and adjust the makeup style to fit each person perfectly! They were fun to be with that day, too! I feel so blessed to have had both of these women on my special day!! I HIGHLY recommend Eye Do Makeup and Hair!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Flor D

Eye Do only hires pros! Our wedding was in Savannah, GA and we got Amanda for hair and Kateryna for hair and makeup. I'll be 100% honest, Amanda's hair skills were top notch. I didn't love the hairstyles by Kateryna BUT she did my bridal makeup and makeup for my mom and MIL--... Read More amazing job!!! Cry proof, sweat proof, and just perfect. I waited until the last minute to book my beauty vendor and Eye Do made everything a breeze. I think we absolutely got our money's worth. The stylists were on time and kept everything moving along smoothly. So happy!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Danelle K

I used this company for my wedding in Hilton Head in May. They were prompt as far as email responses go and their rates were competitive. I liked that they "set up shop" (one hair stylist and one makeup artist) in my bridal suite so we never had to leave our resort...they came... Read More to us. The makeup by Kateryna was stunning and I loved that she was an expert with airbrush makeup. The hair by Tonya was ok and reasonably priced but nothing special if you're looking for unique hair dos. Mainly just basic curls/braids and simple updos. Overall, we were satisfied with our services and I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to go somewhere for hair and makeup, but rather have them come to you.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Christine R

Crystal was absolutely amazing!!!! She did both hair and makeup for me and a couple of my girls and everything turned out beautiful! She listened to my slight changes from my trial and knew exactly what I wanted! I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Morganne H

Christine and Kaleigh were absolutely amazing to have on my wedding day! They were nice and friendly and gave me and my bridesmaids exactly the visions we were wanting!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Nadine H

Jenn VanGiller from Eye Do Makeup was a life saver!!! Jenn is impeccable; she is extremely professional and talented. Not only is she just a great person, she does a fantastic job. I couldn’t imagine going through the wedding without her. I was in and out of town for work (Naval... Read More officer) so my husband was in direct contact with her for the majority of the time. I would send him quick emails from work and he would call her. She was such a trooper about it. We met during a quick weekend trip to South Carolina for the makeup trial. We had so much fun!! My husband was in the room and we were all just laughing and chatting. She took pictures to make sure the day of would be perfect. She chatted with me the next day to see how the makeup held up. The day of the wedding, Jenn and I were alone for a bit and she just made me feel so special. She gave us some goodies to help tie us over through the day. Photos by Christi Clark Photography: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ChristiClarkPhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1227892993947996

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lena A

I could not have been happier with EyeDo for my recent wedding in Cleveland. Brittney did my hair and make up for both the trial and the wedding, and she was truly amazing. I was very nervous about my hair and make up -- my hair is pretty difficult to style -- and she... Read More immediately put me at ease, and within an hour had transformed my hair. It was unbelievable. I honestly didn't think my hair could look that good! The make up was also amazing, and she really listened to what I was looking for. On the day of the wedding everything was flawless. Tiffany did the make up and hair for most of the bridal party, and Brittney took care of me and my mom. They were both exceptionally talented, on-time, and so fun to work with. My hair and make up were perfect, and everyone could not stop talking about how great we all looked -- natural, beautiful, and happy! EyeDo was also great at administering the whole process, they were very responsive, easy to communicate with, and sent along several helpful reminders and updates. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ali V

This company was very easy to work with, very quick with replies and information. I had my hair and makeup done by Christine. She was absolutely amazing!! She was so professional, kind, and personable. She made my hair and make up look so gorgeogous, even better than I imagined... Read More and better than the pictures I gave her. Highly recommend this site and Christine !

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Maria H

Lisa from the Pittsburgh area was absolutely incredible. I found Eye Do Makeup & Hair online and saw such great reviews. My wedding was in Pittsburgh and neither my husband nor I are from there so I really wanted to make sure I had a good person to do my hair and makeup. The... Read More company set me up with Lisa Nicklow and it was such a blessing that she was the one in charge of both my hair and makeup. had a make-up trial with her one week before the wedding and she did such a superb job!! She was very pleasant, kind, and had such a sweet and pleasant personality. She has a great sense of humor and was really enjoyable to work with. She was on-time and well prepared. She listened and understood what I was looking for and she did better than I expected. She truly made me feel beautiful and I am so appreciative and fortunate to have had someone who was talented at both hair and makeup and overall was just an amazing person! I would recommend her highly to anyone who wants someone with professional quality work, a great and honest person, and to overall have a lovely experience! She even gave me a sample lipstick so that I could have the same lipstick on the whole night. Her makeup remover wipes she also supplied me was the best thing ever! She went above and beyond and I am so thankful to have worked with her. Thank you Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Magda D

Liz Smith did an amazing job! I was so nervous and anxious and she was so calm and accommodating:) love the service and the final outcome:) I would recommend her in a hard beat:)

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Terra F

Sarah was amazing! I had a head piece that I wasn't sure how to work into my hair, and she had some really great ideas and it turned out so good! My hair stayed in and looked good even after being on a windy beach and a boat ride! I have been in a lot of weddings and have had... Read More hair and makeup done, and I would have to say that Sarah is the best stylist I have worked with. She had a lot of great input, the talent, and she was a lot of fun. She was very sweet and she made it a very relaxing, fun experience.I would definitely recommend her without hesitation! I was a bride from out of state, and I was concerned it would be hard to find someone to work with based on previous vendors I looked into. But Sarah was very professional and organized, and I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Diane S

We had traveled to Disney World from the UK, we didn't have time for a trial, but we needn't have worried because Priscilla was great! She made my daughter who doesn't usually wear make up look absolutely beautiful! So many people stopped to say how amazing she looked. It was... Read More hard to pick a company from the UK, but we were glad we booked you. Thank you Pricilla.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Lauren D

I have been in many weddings where the bridesmaids get hair and makeup done by onsite artists and I have never been so impressed by how great all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup turned out. Emily and Christina were an exceptional duo and were able to turn Pinterest pictures... Read More into reality for my bridesmaids. Both of them were really nice and easy going and it made for a fun morning getting ready together. Hair and makeup took a little longer than expected, so I would encouraged someone to keep track of timing, but besides that everything went great. I highly recommended EyeDo, specifically Emily and Christina, as your wedding day hair and makeup artists. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sara C

I am giving five stars for the bridal services. I worked with Holly and she was such a delight to get to know during my trail and actual wedding day. She really took the time during my trial to ensure I loved my hair and makeup. The day of the wedding I threw a curveball... Read More because I found a picture that more modeled how I wanted my hair to look and she executed it beautifully. I felt like a million dollars on my wedding day. I could not stop staring in the mirror at myself, and that never happens. As for how they treat bridesmaids, I give them three stars. They FLEW through my last two girls makeup and it looked like they hardly had any on. I know they are not making as much money on them and bridesmaids probably don't give reviews, but I hate to hear that my girls paid 65 for each service and they got maybe 10 dollars worth of service actually given to them. I was supposed to have Rachel as my second girl, but nobody even notified me that she was no longer coming to my wedding day. I never even knew the other girls name. At the end of getting ready, we threw all of our money into a big pile and the two girls were making a big deal out of it in front of us because it of course, messed with their tips. How were we supposed to know how to pay because it was never communicated to us at any point. Then, they tried charging my last bridesmaids more than the others. I did not appreciate that. We paid for these girls to be there and it was obvious they did not want to be at the end of their time anymore. I recommend Holly but not the other girl who seemed to have a slight attitude. I am just glad I did not have to deal with her. As you can tell, I have mixed feelings about my experience. IF you can get Holly, go with them!

2017-05-04T14:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this feedback. We will be addressing your concerns with the 2nd artist on this reservation to prevent any further issues with this artist. The 2nd artist who we had scheduled for you (Rachel) woke up with a fever and was able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Gina M

Recently in Feb. of this year my son & wife had there wedding in Savannah & we live in Florida. Everyone kept saying how hard destination weddings are. Not true at all!! From the very beginning of the process, it was very professional & the makeup Artist Jennifer reached out to... Read More me about the process & how it would work. We corresponded through e-mails & texts & even a few phone calls. Jennifer is a wonderful, talented young lady. We met in November for our makeup trials and I had the best time!! My daughter in law looked absolutely BREATHTAKING on the day of the wedding!!! Her hair & makeup was amazing, as well as the bridesmaids!!! The hair stylist was amazing as well!!! They came to our hotel & we didn't have to worry about a thing!!! It was a wonderful experience & my Daughter in law was Gorgeous!! Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Maggie Z

I worked with Eye Do and it was overall a pretty good experience. We had a few issues with hair early on, but the girls were so willing to work to give each girl the style they desired. They were nice and efficient and did everything on time!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Crystal H

Liz was amazing! She was on time and easy to get in touch with. The entire bridal party enjoyed being with her and she made us all feel comfortable. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Nicole N

Carter was fabulous!! She was in charge of my bridal makeup and hair and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person to take on such a big responsibility. She even fought through a snowstorm to keep my makeup and hair trial on schedule!! Conversation with her came easily while... Read More she was doing her job and it was very clear she enjoyed what she was doing. She kept in close contact after the trial to see if there were any tweaks I needed her to think about for my final style, providing some of her ideas and being receptive to my suggestions as well. Her happy attitude was contagious - she made me not only look great, but feel awesome as well. We had some concerns after the hair trial (I have a lot of hair and neither of us wanted to have it look heavy), so she found some different styling tools that would address those concerns. The final result was perfect - I didn't feel completely overcome by my hairstyle. It was bridal instead of pageant, which is exactly what I needed. Bravo to Carter and many thanks!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Brhi J

This service was well worth it! Rachel was such an amazing artist. She made me and all my ladies look beautiful for my big day! They were on time, friendly, and professional. And did I mention they made me look beautiful! I highly recommend having these wonderful ladies come... Read More to you to help relieve some stress and make you look amazing on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Amanda C

I can't stress enough how amazing these ladies were at our hair and makeup. From the scheduling process (I had q lot of last minute adjustments that they accommodated perfectly) to the beautiful hair styles and makeup to their professionalism. I was worried that without a trial... Read More run for my hair and makeup I wouldn't look like myself on the big day. However, I have never felt more beautiful and it was all thanks to Johanna. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz & Jessica Manis

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certifications through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.