The Knot's Hall of Fame Winner- We travel to you!

On Location Airbrush, Lashes & Travel included with each makeup application. Visit our website to receive a price quote at: [email protected]

Serving New York

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily G

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and Jessica, our stylists for the day. Ashley did both trials and my day of hair and makeup and made me feel beautiful and confident. My hair and makeup lasted through the night and even while taking pictures in the wind and freezing... Read More cold. My bridesmaids, mom and now mother in law loved their hair and makeup and everyone received a lot of compliments at the wedding. It was nice to have them come to us at the hotel where we were more relaxed than sitting in a beauty salon. I would recommend them to any Bride! đź’—

2017-04-12T13:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 sharon s

AMAZING. I went to 2 vendors before settling on this one. The thing eye do does well is COPY. Show them a photo of a makeup style you like, and they are able to replicate it very well. I can't say the same for many other trials I did with other vendors, thats when I realized... Read More replicating a look from a photo is a skill. They were able to create exactly the look I wanted, which is more popular in Korea -- fresh faced and natural, but not so natural it looked like I had nothing on. Corianne was patient with me, and fixed everything until I was satisfied with my look. Got many compliments all night, and I felt beautiful. Thank you.

2017-04-12T13:24:18 Response from the vendor

We are honored that you chose us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. It is brides like you that make our job so wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Heather S

I highly recommend the makeup artists at Eye Do. I worked with Jami and Angela and both were amazing! My bridesmaids and I had perfect hair and makeup that lasted the whole night. And they were very accommodating and were able to fit in my mother and the mother of the groom at... Read More the last minute. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and how great the artists were at listening to what each person wanted and getting them the results that were envisioned. I still love looking at the pictures from my wedding to see how great everyone's hair and makeup was.

2017-04-12T13:45:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear it was just what you envisioned for your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your husband.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Taylor S

Christina and Jessica were AMAZING! So nice and made everyone feel comfortable. They are extremely talented and nailed the hair/make-up on everyone. It was soo convenient to have them do hair/makeup at our hotel. They also work very fast, so we were finished with plenty of time... Read More to spare. Would absolutely recommend Eye Do Makeup & Hair LLC to anyone getting married or preparing for a special event.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Amanda R

This company holds high standards for their artists which leads to consistently happy brides. Liz Trinidad Smith was my artist and she was spectacular! She was very honest with me with helping me select colors to match my skin tone and encouraging me to have a hair piece to wear... Read More after my veil. Her personality made it so comfortable to sit in front of her for two hours. She was able to make changes as my bridesmaids and I requested, but at the end of the day, trust in Liz!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Teresa Y

I had a wonderful experience with Christiana she arrived on time, had everything with her and more! We never met until the day of my wedding at a historic house we rented in Roswell. Christiana was warm, friendly and we seemed like best friends from the moment we met which was... Read More very comforting and a fun experience on my wedding day. This service took a lot of stress off of me not having to time going to someplace and allowing time back after all I got married in February and wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like. Did not do any pre trial but Christiana communicated very well on hair and makeup exchanging photos before the big day to ensure we were on the same page. Loved her!! Would highly recommend !! Wish I could upload photos of the beautiful hair and makeup. You can't go wrong and worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kim S

Katie F. and Patricia did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I did a hair & makeup trial with Katie F. about a month prior to the wedding, which I'm so glad I did, because it put me at ease about the hair and makeup for the big day. All of our... Read More hairstyles and makeup was absolutely beautiful!!! Katie and Patricia were so great to hang out with, too. They were on time, set up quickly, actually finished early (which gave us much-needed time to pack up and head to the venue), and were so polite. I would absolutely book them again!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kinsey R

Chelsea and Karesa did an amazing job! Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful! I would recommend them any day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kaitlin C

Eye do was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better stylist to do my hair and make up! It was awesome that they came to us and were able to get myself and 9 bridesmaids hair and make up done ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Katie M

Carter did my hair and makeup and she did an absolutely wonderful job! She injured her foot pretty badly before my wedding but still managed to make me feel like the most beautiful bride. She checked in regularly to see if I liked everything or wanted anything changed and was... Read More open to any adjustments I requested. She helped me stay calm when I started to get stressed and is genuinely an awesome person. I would hire her again in a heart beat. Highly recommend Carter for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Madeline B

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Eye Do for my wedding day. Their response time was always quick and the price for the services received was fantastic. I had three artists for the day of my wedding and they were all professional, timely, and fun. I was so... Read More impressed with each of them and everyone’s makeup and hair looked fantastic! My artist's name was Christiana. First, I had a hair and makeup trial with her and she worked so hard to ensure that I liked my look. She was completely willing to work with me and “build” my look and try different things. It put me at ease knowing that she truly wanted me to be comfortable with how I looked. The entire time we chatted and really hit it off. It was great knowing that not only was my hair and makeup fantastic; I also was in the hands of someone I trusted! I looked at so many vendors for my wedding and it was so great not having to be nervous at all about my hair and makeup. On the day of, my hair and makeup was even better than I could’ve imagined! I even changed a few minor things last minute, and Christiana was completely open and willing to help with what I wanted. I highly recommend her for any hair and makeup needs that you might have. If I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing…thank you Eye Do and Christiana!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Danielle A

Liz was assigned to be my hair and makeup artist for my wedding, she did a phenomenal job on all of my girls and I! She was very helpful in suggestions from the lip color to the hair accessories. She was extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable during my trial as... Read More well as the day of my wedding! I had somewhat of a large number of applications so I was also assigned Meredith to come in along side of Liz to help with some of my girls, she did a beautiful job as well! I highly recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup, I will definitely be using their services for future events!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amber P

I had Chelsie in Charleston, SC for my hair and make-up this past weekend! She was AMAZING! My hair and make up lasted the entire day and she was so friendly, positive and calming! She was worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone who's getting married in the... Read More Charleston area! She knows what she's doing and she made my dreams come true! She also did amazing with my bridesmaids hair! She also did my trial hair and make up for my engagement photos which looked amazing! She was so accommodating and made me feel so relaxed! We looked PERFECT for my wedding day!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jill C

Chelsea is such a nice, talented and efficient make up artist. She listened to what everyone requested and finished our make up ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 christine e

I used Eyedo for my wedding a couple weekends ago. Rachel was our main artist and was absolutely amazing. She has such great talent and everyone she did makeup for looked stunning. She was so sweet and even touched up my grams makeup before we all left! I would definitely... Read More recommend her and would use her again for another event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Brianna S

I cannot put into words how amazing of a job Evan did on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She truly made me feel beautiful and executed EXACTLY what I had in mind! She was so fun to work with! She even got me a little bag full of goodies on my wedding day, including a hair... Read More product she used during my hair trial that I loved! I would HIGHLY recommend- I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Sarah O

Tiffany was amazing!!! My hair and make up was flawless! She did such an amazing job on me and my girls! Everything lasted all night long! Tiffany made sure that everyone was perfect before we headed out to our ceremony site and I really appreciated that. Tiffany made me and my... Read More girls look and feel beautiful and I couldn't thank her enough!! Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jackie R

My makeup and hair artist amber was incredible. I was so happy with how everything turned out and I looked amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Amy G

Rachel Ruiz was my makeup artist on my wedding day and I am so so so happy she came highly recommended to me. I loved her personality and talent. She made me and my girls feel and look so incredible! Worth every penny! Future brides, look no further. Eye Do is a must!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Cara P

It was so nice to be able to relax the morning of the wedding and have our hair and makeup all done together, instead of having to find a salon that would accommodate all of us. I had a trial awhile before the wedding at my house for both hair and makeup, and was happy with... Read More Rachel and Kiernan. The morning of the wedding, the third artist was a little late due to child care issues, but she was to catch up. Everyone's hair and makeup looked great, and we pretty much stayed on schedule with some time to spare. The only issues that I did have was that I wasn't told that the girls would need their own lipstick for that day until the night before the wedding. I have had my makeup done for other weddings previously and the artists provided us with lipstick for touchups for the day, but not the case here. Not a big deal, but it didn't give my girls any time to get lipstick and I hadn't thought about it ahead of time. Otherwise a great experience and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Laura F

Wow what a great professional service. We used Lisa and her crew for make up and hair for our daughters wedding - there where 12 ladies and each one was done with care and procession. Lisa took special care of the bride making sure it was everything she wanted. Use these... Read More people you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michelle D

Tiffany did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day!! She was super accommodating and made sure I felt perfect which is exactly what you want when someone is doing your hair for one of the biggest (and most photographed) day of your life :)!! I would highly recommend and... Read More is also a huge plus that they travel to your location!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 steph r

Rachel and Brittney were amazing. They helped my mom, bridesmaids and I look picture perfect on our big day. They helped make my morning stress free, calm, and relaxing. They produced my entire vision for the hair and makeup styles my girls and I wanted. Absolutely would... Read More recommend them to all brides in Cleveland!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jennifer M

My sister recommended I use this company, and I sure am glad I did! My artist was Holly, and she did a fabulous job! Including my applications, there were 5 total, some hair, some makeup, some both. She was phenomenal to work with; she was very prompt about arriving on time,... Read More very personal, and very skilled! Everyone, even my mother and mother-in-law, looked absolutely stunning! She was very attentive to everyone's needs, especially mine, and I am just so happy to have used this company!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ally E

Christiana did the absolute best job with my hair! She made it look gorgeous with minimal teasing/hair spray and it stayed in place all night! I got so many compliments on it!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz & Jessica Manis

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certifications through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.