Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings

11105 Nicholas Drive, Silver Spring, MD

The Madious = Best Vendor at Our Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Brynn D

Eyewonder is now The Madious (but I couldn't find the page to review them!). My husband and I decided early on that our wedding photographer would be our splurge for the wedding. People forget the food, the cake, the flowers. Pictures last forever. Two older sisters of some... Read More of my best friends' hired them as their wedding photographers, so we checked them out. Kristiaan and Lionel are above and beyond the greatest wedding photographers you'll find anywhere. After our engagement shoot, they took us out for dinner and drinks just to get to know us better. They came to our venue walk through to get a better idea of where to do the first look and to gather other photography ideas. They helped us with our timeline for the day of the wedding. They made recommendations for other vendors as well! But beyond all of that, they are extremely skilled, fun, and professional photographers. They blend into the crowd so you won't notice them on your big day - you can focus on the wedding and the people you love! They capture all the little moments that will zip by you. They have a sixth sense for when things are going to happen, and they capture it on film in a way that allows you to relive all of the emotion you experienced on your wedding day. My advice is that if you value your wedding photographs, you should go with Lionel and Kristiaan. They are worth every penny.

Best. Photographers. Ever!

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Allison B

Kristiaan and Lionel are absolutely wonderful. They take beautiful photos that capture the emotions of the moment perfectly. They also have an artistic touch to their work which sets them far apart from the run-of-the-mill photographers out there. They have such great... Read More personalities and work so well together. I am very self conscious and they were great at helping me to feel relaxed in front of the camera. I wish more occasions in life that called for photographers because they take such beautiful photos and are fun to work with.

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Hilary H

Lionel and Kristiaan are incredible. Not only do they take amazing pictures, they are fabulous people! They make you feel so comfortable and like youve been life long friends...which they have now become. My husband and I could not have asked for better photographers. LOVE... Read More THEM!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Olivia S

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!! That is what i have to say about Kristiaan and Lionel! We knew even before we got engaged that we wanted them to be our wedding photographers so the minute we got engaged we booked them!! We wanted photos that were art and that is exactly what they... Read More do!!! Our engagement pictures were amazing and so much fun to shoot. They sent us little presents throughout the year and it really made my husband and i feel like we were being thought of by them. If you want truly amazing memories of your wedding that are modern and artistic then they are the photographers for you!!

Beautiful images

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 Emily G

My husband and I hired Kristiaan and Lionel of EyeWonder Photography for our wedding in October and we couldn't have asked for more from them. Throughout the whole process they were responsive to my questions, checked out the venue prior to the wedding so they would be prepared,... Read More offered to do more than one engagement shoot, made friends with everyone at the wedding and most importantly, took beautiful photos. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking to have amazing pictures taken by an amazing couple. They may cost more than the average photographer - but you get two photographers and you really get amazing quality photographs. Kristiaan and Lionel clearly care about each client and it shows in their images.