EyeWonder Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

11105 Nicholas Drive, Silver Spring, MD

Best. Photographers. Ever!

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Allison B

Kristiaan and Lionel are absolutely wonderful. They take beautiful photos that capture the emotions of the moment perfectly. They also have an artistic touch to their work which sets them far apart from the run-of-the-mill photographers out there. They have such great personalities and work so well together. I am very self conscious and they were great at helping me to feel relaxed in front of the camera. I wish more occasions in life that called for photographers because they take such beautiful photos and are fun to work with.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Hilary H

Lionel and Kristiaan are incredible. Not only do they take amazing pictures, they are fabulous people! They make you feel so comfortable and like youve been life long friends...which they have now become. My husband and I could not have asked for better photographers. LOVE THEM!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Olivia S

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!! That is what i have to say about Kristiaan and Lionel! We knew even before we got engaged that we wanted them to be our wedding photographers so the minute we got engaged we booked them!! We wanted photos that were art and that is exactly what they do!!! Our engagement pictures were amazing and so much fun to shoot. They sent us little presents throughout the year and it really made my husband and i feel like we were being thought of by them. If you want truly amazing memories of your wedding that are modern and artistic then they are the photographers for you!!

Beautiful images

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 Emily G

My husband and I hired Kristiaan and Lionel of EyeWonder Photography for our wedding in October and we couldn't have asked for more from them. Throughout the whole process they were responsive to my questions, checked out the venue prior to the wedding so they would be prepared, offered to do more than one engagement shoot, made friends with everyone at the wedding and most importantly, took beautiful photos. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking to have amazing pictures taken by an amazing couple. They may cost more than the average photographer - but you get two photographers and you really get amazing quality photographs. Kristiaan and Lionel clearly care about each client and it shows in their images.

Send Email