"Your friends....in the travel business"

EZTravelPad specializes in honeymoons & destination weddings (certified Sandals specialist and Karisma GIVC consultant), but we offer so much more. We charge NO FEES and often we can SAVE you money vs. booking online all by yourself. Expert in helping you create experiences to last a lifetime. Ask about how you can score up to $250 in destination credits to be used for adventures and activities during your Honeymoon!

Destination Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning

Downtown, Indianapolis, IN (317) 731-2293

If I could, I'd give him ten stars!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Mackenzie K

Working with Scott Jones on our honeymoon was one of the best experiences of planning our wedding. He was efficient, pleasant, knowledgable, and understood our wants and situation. He got back to us after questions quicker than ever expected. He found us a dream honeymoon... Read More resort. He was absolutely the most helpful travel agent a bride and groom could ever hope for - -and here's the kicker! There is no fee for his services! Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Vanessa W

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Scott and the amazing honeymoon he planned for us! We contacted him after we became completely overwhelmed trying to plan the trip on our own. He responded to us so quickly and after 1 meeting, we were immediately at ease and knew we... Read More were in good hands. He provided us with options within our price range and gave excellent advice. We had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon. The resort was exactly as Scott described and just what we wanted. We will definitely be using Scott again and you should too!

helped us out so much!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jena W

I had no time to plan our own honeymoon in the midst of planning our wedding. Scott did a great job learning about us personally to see what kind of destination would fit our desires most. He planned everything down to what we would do while we were there. We had an amazing... Read More honeymoon thanks to Scott!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Rebecka K

Working with Scott was so easy and he calmed all of my nerves. He suggested multiple options to us when we were trying to decide on a location, and fulfilled all of our "wants," within our budget. He took all of the research off of our shoulders--it was AMAZING!! He set... Read More everything up for us from airfare, transportation, accommodations, and even an Anniversary dinner. Thank you Scott, we will definitely be calling you again for our next vacation!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lisa S

Scott was very easy to work with and VERY helpful. We changed our Honeymoon location one month before our wedding and Scott didn't even bat an eye. He sent us new options, guided us towards what we wanted by asking the proper questions, kept us within budget and sent us on the... Read More MOST PERFECT Honeymoon! We could not have done it without Scott and we will be calling him for all our future travel plans.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lauren R

Working with Scott to plan our honeymoon was one of the best decisions we could have made. His knowledge of all-inclusive Caribbean locations allowed us to decided on the perfect location that fit all of our wish list (and budget!). We truly appreciated the variety of vacation... Read More options and price points he provided, quick responses to our questions, detailed itinerary, and the help planning transfers ahead of time - all gave us great peace of mind in what could have been a stressful process. In addition, the excursions he suggested (which we likely would not have done on our own) truly made the trip even more memorable. We plan to work with Scott for future vacations and highly recommend that you do so to!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jami N

Scott was so easy to work with for our honeymoon! We told Scott that we wanted an all inclusive in Costa Rica and it was that easy. All of the other arrangements were made and we did not have to even think about our honeymoon until we were on it. He set up transportation,... Read More excursions, and our hotel. We had the best time and can't thank him enough.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kim L

Giving Scott a call to help plan our honeymoon was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding planning process! He was so knowledgeable about many destinations and really helped us choose a destination that was absolutely perfect for us. Everything went so smoothly... Read More and really eliminated any extra stress we may have encountered had we planned it ourselves. We had a excellent time at El Dorado Maroma and plan to return for our 1 year anniversary with Scott's help of course!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Melissa G

Our honeymoon was so smooth and every detail was taken care of! Every single preference we had was considered and we ended up on the honeymoon of our dreams. We could have never found such an amazing place and taken care of the logistics to get there without the personal... Read More attention and care from EZ Travel Pad! My Husband and I would highly recommend using EZ Travel Pad as a free travel agency!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Colin K

We are happy that we used Scott as a travel agent to assist us with booking our honeymoon. Other couples that we talked to at the resort did not have as much insider information on the good rooms, the levels of service, the best way to book, etc. It was also really nice to not... Read More have to worry about any of that leading up to our wedding and to arrive in St Lucia with all of our excursions booked and scheduled! What a great experience!! We had an AMAZING honeymoon in St Lucia. The island itself was incredible - the views, the people, the sunshine and the ocean - could not be beat! We are very happy with our choice to stay at Sandals Grande. The resort was beautiful, the food was incredible, it had the perfect amount of relaxation, fun activities, and party atmosphere. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. We are also very happy we decided to go with club level. We used the club level lounge and enjoyed the extra activities they offered, utilized room services and in-room bar regularly, and just liked having that additional level of service to answer any questions or help with anything we need. The swim up was a neat feature, but honestly something we did not really utilize. If there would have been another club level available without swim-up, that would have been better just because we felt it was a bit of a waste. (others may use this more, but we just like to be around where the action is happening!) We also thought the excursions we chose were perfect for us. The helicopter ride was the most perfect way to start our trip - VERY happy with this decision! We also enjoyed the horseback riding, Pitons hike (we made it to the top!!!!), and the sunset cruise. The ONLY disappointing aspect was the weather (we went mid-June) - it wasn't terrible but it definitely could have been better (3 days of sunshine, 4-5 days of overcast, rain coming in and out).

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Alicia C

Okay soon to be Newly Weds - here's the short & sweet version....Scott is the best travel advisor on planet earth. You will not find someone that goes the extra distance through booking the most important vacation of your lives. Our experience was beyond expectations on all... Read More levels, all setup by Scott. Book your best time ever through Scott...you've got so much more going on with your wedding & work and Scott makes the fun part more fun, easy & grows the anticipation as you get closer to your date. Book it!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Anand P

My wife and I recently went to Europe for our honeymoon. Scott and his team were beyond helpful in the process as we wanted to squeeze in multiple destinations in ~12 days. We started in Athens, then Santorini, then Positano in the Almafi Coast and finished in Paris. Words will... Read More never describe our experience and Scott was there for us every step up the way. A first class experience and we now have a trusted travel agent for our future trips. Thank you Scott and EZTravelPad!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Megan B

My husband and I were extremely thankful we found EZTravelPad! We met with Scott in person and were able to hear first-hand the pros and cons of different places based on what we were looking for on our honeymoon. It was so nice to speak with someone who'd stayed at these... Read More places rather than just going by stock photos on a website. We ended up going to Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia and we cannot stop talking about it! It was beyond amazing! Scott was in touch with us all the way with even with minor changes regarding our flight. It relieved a ton of stress being able to entrust someone else to take care of all the tedious details of booking flights etc. We definitely plan on going through Scott in the future and recommending him to anyone looking to travel!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jacquelyne S

Scott was a pleasure to work with! Although we were quite far from the office and never got to make a visit to meet in person, he came highly recommended from another couple whose honeymoon he had planned. We were able to carry out everything remotely, mostly via email, and that... Read More made the process run so smoothly. We had talked to another travel agent initially, before the recommendation, but did not feel comfortable with the deals they were offering or their pushy tactics. We made a lot of demands of Scott in the beginning to finagle things in just exactly the way we wanted in order to get the best deal and he came through! He did not push his personal agenda on us or try to put on the hard sell for anything we weren't interested in. He worked very hard, thought outside the box, and was excellent at communicating with us everything that we wanted/needed to know throughout the process. On the return trip, we had a few unforeseen issues with flight delays and Scott was easy to reach and helped us to sort things out. Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend, with confidence, working with Scott and EZ Travel Pad for any of your travel needs!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Louis S

I recently went on an all-inclusive vacation to Puerto Vallarta with a group of friends. We booked everything through EZTravelPad. Scott Jones was extremely helpful during every step of the process. He made it so we didn't have to worry about anything. I will definitely use... Read More Scott and EZTravelPad for my next trip.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ryan M

So glad we decided on using a travel agent for our honeymoon. We were up in the air on where we wanted to go but after listening to our desires, Scott recommended St. Lucia. We were skeptical at first because we hadn't known anyone that had been. It did not disappoint at... Read More all! Scott recommended a certain resort and after meeting other couples at the resort that were staying at different resorts, they all said they wished they were staying at ours. Scott was responsive, knowledgeable, and beyond helpful in guiding us to the right spot with his recommendations. Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Tracy

My husband and I wanted to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon and we wanted to visit a few different islands while we were there. We started to plan our honeymoon and quickly realized that there was A LOT to consider when booking a trip like that, a lot that we did not know. I have... Read More traveled quite a bit in my life and I have always booked my own travel arrangements, I have never booked through a travel agent. I decided we needed some input and assistance with booking the trip so I contacted Scott Jones at EZ TravelPad, and I am so glad I did. I told him exactly what we had in mind and explained I quickly became overwhelmed when I started to plan it on my own. Scott was extremely responsive, he took the time to really listen to me and asked me a lot of questions so he knew what would work for us. We spent 12 nights in Hawaii and split the time between Maui, Kauai and Oahu. Everything about our trip was absolutely amazing, Scott and his team did not miss a beat. Our flights, rental cars, hotel accommodations, shuttle services, etc. were all taken care of, we seriously did not have to worry about one thing as far as travel planning goes. Scott made suggestions based on our likes and needs, but was never pushy whatsoever. He suggested several excursions we could do on the islands and he made sure they were all within our budget. We did the Road to Hana tour in Maui, went snorkeling, went to an awesome luau and a few other things - Scott booked it all for us well in advance and made sure we had all information that we needed as far as where to go, who to call to be picked up for tours, etc. I also would like to add that Scott was extremely patient with me when I asked him to reprice our trip with different options about 10 different times before actually booking it. :) If you are looking for someone to help you book your travel, do yourself a favor and contact Scott Jones. I promise you will thank yourself later. Thank you to Scott and his team for everything!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Brittany O

Kate Owen was wonderful to work with!! She made our honeymoon planning stress free and easy - she gave us a lot of options and really helped us make it special AND stayed within our budget. I would recommend using this company for all your traveling needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelsey S

When we started hunting for places to stay in Aruba, we were beyond over our heads and overwhelmed. I contacted Scott on a whim after finding his card at a wedding bridal show. It was the BEST decision I ever made. Scott made arranging the honeymoon extremely easy and met all... Read More our accommodations. We are looking to book another trip for next year and will definitely be using Scott's services!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley S

Scott was our travel agent and he was SO helpful!! We gave him a price range and location and he did the rest for free! Gave us lots of options and he is very knowledgable about his beach areas :) Neither of us had planned a trip like this or have been out of the USA. Scott just... Read More set everything up and sent us our confirmation to the all inclusive resort and plane tickets :) THANKS SCOTT & EZ Travel Pad. xoxo Ashley & Nathan

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Taylor K

Scott planned the most amazing honeymoon for us! With wedding planning in full swing I decided I needed help. He made it better than I could have possibly imagined! His hotel recommendations were spot on. He was always available and easy to reach if we had any questions. He also... Read More included a few special touches that were so thoughtful. We can't thank you enough Scott! We will definitely be using you for our travel plans in our future.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sam C

Scott was so fantastic to work with. When trying to choose a honeymoon location, my husband and I sat down with Scott for more than an hour and he let us pick his brain on the perfect place. We had a wonderful time - he certainly pointed us in the right direction. What we were... Read More most impressed by was his prompt response when we had to make a last minute honeymoon change due to hurricane Matthew. In just a few hours Scott had us set up with a new honeymoon plan (new room, date and flight and without spending any more money!) I have and will refer EZTravelPad to anyone looking to book a vacation.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Micah W

Working with Scott for our honeymoon was the best decision we could have made! He gave us the honeymoon of a lifetime. The resort we stayed at was beyond our wildest dreams. He paid close attention to the details we wanted for our honeymoon and then went above and beyond. We are... Read More so thankful we had Scott guiding us when we picked out honeymoon spot. Thank you isn't enough! Micah and Daniel Winter

2016-10-07T14:15:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Micah, it was my pleasure being able to help - it's a terrific spot for sure - maybe an anniversary return trip in your future one day? :) Best Wishes! Scott

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kelsey C

Kate Owen was amazing!! Especially for first time travelers, she made our honeymoon planning stress free and fun. The accommodations and service was phenomenal. I would recommend using the company for any of your traveling needs!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Laura R

Scott was awesome to work with, as he was knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive. He made the planning process for our honeymoon much easier, which was important as we were also busy planning our wedding of course. He helped us arrange the best trip of our lives! We enjoyed it... Read More 100%. We have already referred Scott to a few of our friends who are engaged, and we'd recommend him to anyone without hesitation!!