F & J Entertainment Wedding DJ & Master of Ceremonies

serving LA, Orange, Ventura

"...F&J made it so...Perfect"

Our favorite testimonials: "You made it so we didn't have to worry about a thing!" GREAT! That's our goal. There's not many days as special as your wedding -- Don't panic, stress, worry!! RELAX!! With our expertise, planning and personalized guidance YOUR day will also be PERFECT!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

serving , Burbank, CA serving LA, Orange, Ventura (661) 478-4565

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Yessica D

I am so happy we chose Jeff as our DJ! He made sure everything ran smoothly! We contacted him in such short notice and he was still willing to work with us. He provided great customer service and was very professional. He took care of everything and made sure we got what we... Read More wanted. He did a magnificent job! Thank you Jeff!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Amanda B

Jeff is the best! I had the privilege of planning my little sisters wedding and we couldn't have picked a better DJ to orchestrate the night! Jeff is extremely thorough and doesn't leave a detail untouched. He made my sister, the bride, feel at ease and excited for her big day.... Read More He kept the crowd excited all night and was the perfect MC. I will recommend Jeff to my future brides.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ivan D

Where can i start! From the first phone call the the day of the wedding, complete professionalism. Always giving proffesional advise and opinions to make sure no detail is overlooked no matter how small. I am beyond satisfied with what he put together in such short time. Thank... Read More you Jeff & Josef outstanding job.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jimmy O

Jeff is super professional and very detail oriented. He did such a good job of helping us plan the right timeline. He got everyone involved. Everyone was very impressed with the overall liveliness that Jeff created. His photo guy is also super nice and friendly. Thank you Jeff!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristina O

Jeff was a wonderful MC and DJ for my wedding! I had reached out to Jeff approximately 6 months before my wedding date. We communicated via email, phone and even met a few times prior to my wedding date. On the day of the wedding, Jeff arrived early and had everything set up... Read More even before I arrived at the venue! He continued to check in with my husband and I throughout our wedding night to ensure we were enjoying the music and keeping on schedule wit speeches, etc. I would recommend Jeff for any future party or event!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Beatriz D

Jeff went above and beyond to make our wedding day as stress free and made it run as smooth as possible. My husband and I have a very particular music taste, and Jeff understood what we wanted and he made it happened. My wedding was talked about afterwards for days! My guests... Read More kept complimenting on how different and non traditional it was and how the DJ kept everyone involved and kept the party going! Jeff keeps in great communication and works with you on whatever you need, explains things thoroughly, and make sure it gets done how you want it. I will highly recommend Jeff for weddings or any other event!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Anne K

Jeff was amazing form the planning to performing the wedding. He was the greatest decision we made

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Noel S

Having Jeff as our DJ was the best decision I made! He made our wedding ceremony and reception so memorable and enjoyable. He did a great job making the whole ceremony run smoothly, and everyone was involved. Everyone, including my husband and I had a blast!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Danielle S

I like to have things in order far in advance, so when I was looking for a DJ 6 months before our wedding date, I was nervous all the "good DJs" were going to be booked. Jeff put my mind at ease and walked me through everything, leaving no stone unturned and no question... Read More unanswered. That first phone conversation lasted over 40 minutes and I hadn't even booked him yet. We met with Jeff in person and knew that F & J was going to be the right fit. Right away, Jeff went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our special day was on our timeline that we created together. He also reached out to our day-of coordinator to make sure that everyone was on the same page. Jeff was already booked for a wedding on our date so he booked us with his partner, Frank. Frank was awesome!!! He was able to control the crowd while moving through all the "business" parts of the wedding reception (toasts, dances, bouquet & garter tosses, cake cutting, money dance, etc.) His music selection was spot-on and everyone had a great time on the dance floor. We still have guests raving, 7 months later, that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and I think F & J had a lot to do with that! We are so grateful we were recommended to Frank and I will highly recommend F & J in the future.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jennifer H

We were truly blown away by Jeff's professionalism and true passion and care for what he does. From the first meeting to the big day we felt 100% confident in our decision. Not only did we have an amazing time on our wedding day so did our guests. Many of them raved about how... Read More great our DJ was. Jeff helped create and capture the energy that made for a memorable evening. I have worked for Chef Thomas Keller for nearly 10 years and have a strong attention to detail, I would highly recommend F & J Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Phillip S

Used Jeff as the DJ for our wedding and be killed it! Jeff kept the party going and kept the audience involved the whole time. He was very lively and funny but remained professional the entire time and made sure the bride and groom (me!) were well taken care of and all our needs... Read More were met. I highly recommend using him if anyone is thinking about it. You definitely will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rossitza S

I would highly recommend Jeff to any bride out there looking for a DJ! In reality, Jeff is so much more than a DJ. Even though we had a coordinator, it was Jeff who spent 2 hours with us as we first started planning our wedding, reviewing every detail and helping us think... Read More through and establish our timeline for the day. It was a very positive and easy experience working with Jeff, beginning to end. He is incredibly reliable, professional, organized, and best of all, you won't have to worry about anything day-of. And his services are so affordable for what you get (I can't stress this enough!). What I appreciated was the advice and guidance throughout the wedding planning process. Jeff is always available and quick to respond to any question - text, call, or email. He worked with us to incorporate family traditions and old songs to make our wedding so special and meaningful for us. Jeff takes the time to get to know the couple and he hits it right on the mark. Our wedding guests even started a hashtag after the wedding: #bestplaylist. His unique ability to appeal to ALL wedding guests is brilliant. Jeff was able to get my aunt to dance for hours - that says a lot! Thank you, Jeff! Expect to hear from us next time we are throwing an event and need a DJ!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Deborah S

Everyone says that a DJ can MAKE OR BREAK a wedding. This is absolutely true. Jeff Atlas was the IT FACTOR at our wedding. We were referred to Jeff by our venue (Kelly's Wedding Garden in Santa Clarita) when our original DJ bailed 2 weeks before our date. Jeff was on the phone... Read More with us THAT DAY, letting us know that everything was going to be ok. He took time during our initial call to ask all the right questions and really get to know us and what vibe we wanted at our wedding. Even though we were having to change DJs 2 weeks out, we really felt ok... We could already tell we were in great hands with Jeff. He worked with us on a timeline and he shared his expertise on what would work well for our guests (mix of young and old, introverts and extroverts.) From music choices to activities to a special tribute to my mom, he truly was our guide. On our wedding day, we were AN HOUR late to the venue for pictures We only had 15 minutes for pics so we had to move them post-ceremony on an already tight timeline. Jeff was the first one to come up to me and tell me everything was going to be ok. He would adjust the timeline accordingly. He said "Don't worry about it, I'll let you know when things are about to happen. You enjoy your day" So... I didn't worry. I let him take the wheel and it was AMAZING. He kept everything together so well that our guests didn't even know that anything had gone wrong. I don't know how he did it but time felt elastic. He fit EVERYTHING in without it feeling rushed. The pacing was perfect. Everyone danced, everyone stayed engaged, and here is the true sign of a great DJ: everyone STAYED UNTIL THE END. Jeff, if you end up reading this, please know that Jason and I talk about you every time we talk about our wedding. Thank you for everything you did.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jennifer L

F&J Entertainment helped make my wedding a night that I will never forget! Jeff helped us navigate through the tugs and pulls of differing advice given to us from friends and family. He made sure that our reception was truly something that represented us as both individuals, and... Read More as a couple. He has a very strong attention to detail, and was able to anticipate the needs of our guests so that they were always having a good time. They have a very "hands on" approach to working on an event... From the beginning, they helped us plan our timeline and coordinate the event logistics. On the day of the event, they made us feel at ease; in the chaos, they were the calm. F&J Entertainment is a very experienced company, and would be a great addition to your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Garrett S

What can I say... F&J was totally awesome and made our wedding very memorable! Jeff Atlas is so much more than a DJ, he was an amazing MC that controlled the flow of our wedding from beginning to end. He was very attentive and maintained a high energy level by keeping our guests... Read More engaged throughout the evening. He also checked in with us multiple times throughout the evening to make sure that we were having a good time and to see if there was anything he could do to make our night even better. He is very professional and worked with us to come up with a great mix of music that fit our style as a couple. We couldn't have been happier with F & J Entertainment, and would highly recommend them for your next event!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Michelle P

To sum it up… Above and beyond our expectations! We picked Jeff to be our wedding DJ after interviewing several. Jeff took time to thoroughly explain his services and answer all my questions. He is extremely organized and I was impressed with the amount of care he took in... Read More preparations for the event. While most DJ’s I called were content to just show up the day of and start playing music, Jeff offered to visit the location to make sure his set-up was exactly where we wanted it and also made sense in relation to our ceremony, reception, and most importantly, the dance floor. He brought everything we needed, including a great attitude, attention to detail, and commitment to making our night fun and stress-free. When we had a curve ball thrown at us in regards to our venue, he stepped up promptly and made additional arrangements to ensure our enjoyment would be un-affected. He helped us further by cutting and splicing a special version of our first dance song. From the beginning to end, Jeff showed incredible professionalism, responsiveness, passion for his business, and willingness to go the extra mile. Jeff was a joy to work with. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Joy B

F & J Entertainment was the DJ for an awesome birthday party that we had a few years back. When we decided to get married there was no question in our mind who would be the DJ. Jeff Atlas goes above and beyond. Not only was he helpful in selecting the best playlist for our... Read More guests and the reception, he helped in the wedding ceremony music and set up. Jeff is not just a DJ he is the MC and Master for Party Fun Creation. Our guest raved at how he was the best ever - kept the party going at all times, never a dull moment and nobody wanted to leave the dance floor. As bride and groom we felt so loved and special thanks to Jeff getting the guest to show their love and participate. He even picked up as photographer and videographer through out the ceremony and reception especial after our photographers time was up. We loved the video vignetter he made for us - it was such a gift and treat. Jeff and his beautiful wife helped make our special day absolutely magical and memorable. With so much to do when it comes to event planning you need someone like Jeff on your team! Peter and Joy.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jennifer E

Hi everyone! Jeff Atlas from F and J Entertainment handled my wedding ceremony and reception entertainment which was on Friday, June 17, 2016, at the Westlake Village Inn. He is wonderful DJ who does a terrific job as a Master of Ceremonies! He cares about you as the client and... Read More listens to your wishes and concerns as to what kind of music you like, the size of the wedding venue, etc. I heard only great comments about Jeff's music and entertainment from my guests during the wedding and afterwards. Jeff is phenomenal and I highly recommend him for any wedding!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

As the Father of the Bride and musician, I wanted my daughters musical element in her wedding to be perfect. Jeff Atlas made my daughters wedding a hit. His sense of timing, choice of music, and MC style was amazing and kept the wedding flowing and entertaining. I received so... Read More many comments from the guests that asked about our wonderful DJ. I will hire Jeff again for my events and refer him to all my friends and clients. Thank you Jeff Atlas!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Not sure where to even begin. Jeff Atlas with F & J Entertainment was absolutely amazing. He helped make our wedding more special then we could even imagine. Everything he promised us he would do to make our day memorable he did. He was an excellent master of ceremonies and kept... Read More the crowd going all night. Jeff covered every detail and really listened to us on how we wanted the night to go. He did not miss a beat and I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ! He is very professional and can help guide you to make your evening so magical!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 James M

Jeff was amazing!! We were the difficult couple who have very particular taste in music and a family who listens to everything. We gave him a list and he stuck to what we asked. I hate going to weddings where you here the same songs almost like every DJ plays the same list. Jeff... Read More was so understanding of that and what we wanted! We had so many people tell us that it was the funnest wedding and they had so much fun dancing with everyone! He was able to get everyone involved and still play what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Carla J

Great DJs plays all of the songs you request and plan for. Even if you are not sure what to play the DJs always make great selections.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jennifer M

Hiring Jeff Atlas to be our DJ/MC was the best wedding decision we made. Jeff is extremely professional, genuine, and upbeat and really made our wedding a night to remember. Jeff took the time to get to know us and that really translated to an amazing selection of songs... and... Read More his level of energy was just perfect. Thank you Jeff for giving us 5 star service ... we will highly recommend you to anyone looking for an amazing DJ/MC. P.S. A lot of of our guests raved about you... "best DJ ever." Warm Regards, Mr. and Mrs. Del Toro

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jen E

Jeff with F and J Entertainment is more than just a DJ, he truly was the master of our ceremony. From the minute I called Jeff to ask about his services he was very knowledgable, accommodating, and responsive. When ever I emailed him, he responded promptly, when ever we met he... Read More was on time or early. On wedding day he handled our ceremony music and then handled the entire reception. As a bride he was the last thing I had to worry about, he made me very comfortable and confident with the services he provided. I even had a unique song to walk down the isle to and he made it happen. Jeff made everything happen and we could not have been happier with his services!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Christina r

Jeff was amazing he truly went above and beyond to make our day just perfect . Hes not only a great professional but he is all around great person .All our family and friends loved the music and the couples game it really added a little something special and shared a little... Read More about us that people may not have known . I can honestly say i would recommend him to any couple planning their big day . Also i must say his signature move really made our cake moment extra special . Thank you for everything!