Fab Flowers for Your Wedding!

I believe the flowers, like the day, should be a reflection of the two of you, your personalities & your vision for your wedding. I can't wait to hear about your ideas and come up with some gorgeous flower plans together!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Fab Flowers, Smiles & Laughter Served Daily! , Snoqualmie, WA Snoqualmie, Cle Elum, Leavenworth & Greater Seattle, WA (206) 679-6162

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

I am so beyond happy that Fab Floral did our wedding flowers. Laurie is a joy to work with and knows her stuff! We had a gothic Batman theme and our colors were fairly dark but I had an idea of what I wanted. From the first meeting I knew Laurie was it. She made suggestions to... Read More make sure that our flowers would show up in pictures and not be washed out or look out of place, and showed me ideas she had and we had a wonderful time just doing that!! She also did a flower necklace so that after the ceremony and I would not be holding my bouquet, I would be wearing something that was playing off of my bouquet in a fun, unique way, and it was just amazing! We had so many compliments not only during the ceremony when I could hear people say, " Her bouquet is stunning" and after with "Your flowers are one of the prettiest I have ever seen and compliment you so well". All of my bridesmaids are in love with their bouquets and still have them! The corsages were just as wonderful and even had magnets so there were no holes in dresses. Laurie was in communication during our planning, and was beyond stellar!!! I absolutely could not be happier! Fab Floral is incredible and Laurie is someone who loves her work and her clients which comes through in everything she does! A million thank yous to her! I highly recommend Fab Floral!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Angie H

Laurie is simply magic! I originally had planned to purchase a few dollars worth of flowers from the market and diy my wedding flowers. Boy and I glad I didn't! After meeting with Laurie, she helped me pull all the little details of my wedding together and make a magical winter... Read More wonderland theme that really showed our personality. Not only did she incorporate the oodles on pins I had, she took everything and made it so unique and beautiful! Laurie was patient and understanding when at the last minute my tables suddenly changed from multiple rounds to a single banquet table and helped me to make it a magical feasting table complete with a floating willow branch arch with crystals and flowers. Every last detail was thoughtfully created and perfectly reflected our style and attitude. Her work was the one true surprise I had on our big day and I was so excited and happy to see it. I totally recommend Laurie for weddings big and small. She is fun and creative to work with and there is no pressure to spend more or go with a certain style. She really helps to bring everything together and make a magical experience.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Elyssa M

To say Laurie did an amazing job would be an absolute understatement. Being from Texas, I trusted Laurie with designing everything for our Seattle wedding through phone calls, email and a skype consult; when wedding day came, I had tears in my eyes because of how gorgeous the... Read More bouquets, arrangements and table setting decor were! She and her team truly went above and beyond to make my dream floral arrangements come true, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the Seattle area!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kris T

The bouquets and boutineers were so pretty...just what we wanted. The floral jewelry...bracelets and broaches were amazing, lovely and fun.....so unique! We loved using the DIY flowers you included for some color coordinated table decorations. Laurie was a joy to work with,... Read More many thanks for helping make our daughters Wedding and reception truly beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sara M

I could not be happier with how my flowers turned out for our wedding reception. I spend 3+ hours with Laurie going over all type of details and flowers that I liked and what I got blew my mind. It could not have been more perfect. She was absolutely amazing to work with and I... Read More had so many people ask where we got our gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much Laurie, your work is STUNNING!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kelly B

Laurie was incredible. Our recent wedding was perfectly magical and mostly thanks to Laurie's work. She spent countless hours with me on the phone to understand exactly what I wanted, providing ideas and vision. The end result was better than I could have ever expected. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jackie T

Laurie was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. The flowers were gorgeous and she was flexible and kind. I especially loved her floral jewelry, they were stunning! I was so happy to have chosen Fab Floral.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Grace C

While wedding planning, everyone told me, "You'll have a vision in your head, but lower your expectations because communicating effectively and getting vendors to execute that vision on your wedding day almost never happens!" But that wasn't my experience with Laurie as my... Read More florist. She made my vision come to life even more beautifully than in my head! Together with my mom, who had grown a portion of my flowers, Laurie created amazing arrangements for my ceremony decor as well as for my wedding party. She brought out (and even added) the beauty of my historic plantation venue in Powhatan, VA. I would choose FabFloral again any day! Incredible work, style, and service.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Casey R

Laurie executed my requests to a tee. I had a very extravagant and specific vision for vines and flowers on an 8x5 foot frame and it turned out exactly how I pictured it. same with the bouquets and boutonnieres. She took the time setting up making it absolutely perfect. Highly... Read More recommend her.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alanna R

We utilized Fab Floral and Laurie for our flowers for our Pacific Northwest Woodland Wedding. Laurie does incredible work! She put together our vision with so much creativity! I had a big, dreamy, beautiful bouquet full of wildflowers! She made my boho flower dreams come... Read More true! In addition, Laurie created unique centerpieces which included subtle touches of moss at my husband's request. She also created a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to lay on our welcome sign and a funky (in a good way!) succulent arrangement for our appetizer table which I absolutely loved!! On top of it all, I had a gorgeous floral flower crown made completely to my specifications (I had wanted it done in two pieces) and she honored my request fully. Beautiful fresh lavender bouquets for my bridesmaid and my husbands' boutineer included a miniature succulent which was the neatest thing I have seen! I was so in love with my flowers on our big day, Laurie truly did incredible work and I am so pleased I went with Laurie. On top of it all, Laurie was always available for questions I had and it's clear she's passionate about flowers and wants to deliver the best. So happy we went with Laurie!

2017-08-30T17:09:10 Response from the vendor

Alanna! Thank you soooo much for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and Alex and getting to do your unique Boho Wildflower in the Woods Wedding. It's was so fun to get to do something unique for your bouquet and use some new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Janna R

Laurie did a great job! The bouquets and boutonnieres were classy with a dash of rustic charm. There was a slight issue with a specific flower not being delivered in time, Laurie contacted us immediately. She nailed the colors so they matched our vision perfectly, adding to the... Read More days beauty!

2017-08-22T18:32:49 Response from the vendor

Janna, thank you so much for the review! I loved getting to do your flowers and working with you and Greg. So happy you were pleased with the flowers! You weren't at the venue yet when I was there, so I knew Greg liked the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amy S

I have recently worked with Laurie, being a wedding photographer for a wedding. And I have to say that she was the most kind soul. I just loved or on top of it all she was! Her craftsmanship is just Stunning she created the most beautiful florals! It was such an honor to work... Read More with Laurie and I truly hope I get another chance to photograph her stunning work. She is truly the sweetest person :)

2017-08-22T18:35:28 Response from the vendor

Amy, You are so wonderful to submit a review for me, thank you! The photography you did was amazing and I hope we get to work together again too! Laurie

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 LISA E

FabFloral and Laurie are wonderful additions to the your wedding team! Laurie's attention for detail, willingness to go above and beyond and flair with flowers really made the difference for my daughter's wedding at Hatcher's Plantation outside of Richmond VA. Our green and... Read More white theme really popped on the cake, tables, bouquets, pergola and doorway. The texture from the different greens and the smells from the herbs were delightful and just what my daughter asked for! Thanks FabFloral for being a big part of our day and we loved our flowers!

2017-08-22T18:42:09 Response from the vendor

Lisa, thank you for the wonderful review! I so enjoyed working with you and doing the flowers for your daughter's wedding at her amazing venue. I loved adding the herbs to the wedding--the fragrance was divine and loved that you and your daughter were open... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Hayley S

I had such a wonderful experience working with Laurie! The flowers were gorgeous and were well put together. Early in the process, she was so fun to sit down with and talk about what we wanted for the wedding. She has great ideas and has an insane amount of knowledge around... Read More flowers. Once we approached the wedding, she was good at communicating and easy to work with on the final touches. Overall, it was a very FUN and positive experience. I would definitely recommend Fab Floral to any of my friends getting married in the future.

2017-08-18T18:56:58 Response from the vendor

Hayley! Thank you for the wonderful review! I had so much fun working with you and doing your beautiful flowers. You were a girl after my heart, I love color and your colors were absolutely something I would have picked myself! It is always a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Danielle W

Laurie really let me and my husband down on our day... When we first spoke I told her that I wanted a large bouquet of blush peonies for my July wedding, and she informed me that this wasn't going to happen. This should have been a red flag, because the venue's preferred florist... Read More said peonies wouldn't be an issue. But I decided to trust Laurie and let her talk me into blush toned garden roses, which she assured me would look very similar to peonies. I looked at some photos, and I agreed to this arrangement. They were more expensive, but what I wanted wasn't available, so I went along with it. Her proposal stated that my bouquet would be a tight bunching of "luscious" blush toned garden roses, with white garden roses sprinkled throughout. This was based on numerous photos I sent to her. The bouquet was meant to be large and elegant. The blush garden roses were also to be included in the ceremony arch piece. I cannot emphasize this enough - those garden roses were not blush toned and were anything but "luscious". My bouquet cost $265... and it was tiny. There were regular roses in it, and they were an orange-ish peach color. The rest of the flowers looked wilted, as if they'd been exposed to heat for long periods of time. There was also an incredibly tack beddazzled handle on my bouquet. She said to me, it was in the photo you sent.. and I responded "Yes and I specifically told you to disregard the handle because the photo was an example of the flowers." My arch was lovely, but again, the roses were not blush toned. They were an orangey peach color. I took about 5 days after the wedding to gather my thoughts, and then I sent Laurie an email explaining how disappointed I was. In it I laid out the problems I have put in this review. I also included the following: She left zip ties everywhere during set up and made no attempt to clean up after herself. She left stacks of her business cards on every hard surface and my husband found this incredibly unprofessional. The boutonnière she made for my husband died within hours of putting it on. (This was meant as further evidence that the flowers were not in the best shape upon arrival). Seattle has plenty of blush peonies... at really great prices. Why, as the date approached, was I not given the option to use the flowers I really wanted? In conclusion, we asked for a partial refund of 50%. Yes, thats high, and we didn't expect to get it. The response we received was basically "sorry not sorry." She had an excuse for everything.. The peonies I saw probably weren't good, the arch looked amazing, the flowers were to specifications. This is taken directly from her response, " I'm sorry the boutonniere that I gave you for free was starting to brown on the edges by dinner time. " Laurie, I didn't ask for a boutonnière because I didn't want him to wear one. He put it on because it was a sweet gesture. It was not "brown around the edges", it was completely wilted and dead by the time we sat down to eat, which was 1.5 hours into the wedding. It's not up to you to decide what looks good. I gave you money, I'm the customer, I get to make that decision. And I don't appreciate the passive aggressive attitude. She refunded me for the bouquet and nothing else. I have wedding pictures showing that the flowers I received were not what was outlined in the proposal. WE DON'T GET A REDO. THIS WAS OUR ONLY WEDDING DAY. Save yourself the disappointment and stick with your venues preferred florist. I wish I had.

2017-08-18T19:57:08 Response from the vendor

Danielle, I'm sorry your flowers weren't what you imagined and expected. You are the first bride I have had that hasn't been happy with what we delivered which makes me feel bad. My goals is always to deliver flowers that makes brides smile. Almost always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Megan M

I have little knowledge of flowers, but found some cute ideas on Pinterest that I loved. I showed Laurie, and she clearly and gently explained to me what would and wouldn't work as far as my venue, my budget, and my overall vision for the wedding. She was so flexible, working... Read More with props I brought with me for the stage pieces, and giving a ton of flower options to choose from to make my bouquet beyond my wildest dreams. 10/10 would recommend to another bride! We drove all the way from Bothell down to Snoqualmie to work with her, it was worth every mile. And once we posted our photos on Facebook and tagged her in them, she was so sweet to celebrate with us and share some of our photos on her page!

2017-07-17T12:22:18 Response from the vendor

Megan, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and Nick and getting to create your amazing bouquet. How could I resist sharing your photos when they were so great, and you had before hand given me permission?! The relief... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Taylor P

Laurie was so wonderful and never questioned what we would want! She is so funny and the work she does on flowers is just incredible!!! The vintage theme we wanted was executed perfectly with the center pieces she had created and the arch she had done!!! Highly recommend her for... Read More any event that would include Fabulousness (;

2017-07-17T12:14:37 Response from the vendor

Taylor! It was so fun to work with you and James! Thank you for the wonderful review and the fun we had working together! Loved doing your vintage theme with you. You and James are such a crack up and so sweet together, I hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Dawn R

Laurie truly made my wedding day beyond special! We did the entire event planning over the phone and I was able to pick up my flowers before the wedding. She made everything easy to put together, lent me travel holders, and was such a fun person to work with. I HIGHLY recommend... Read More Laurie! She definitely has the artist's mind and created a beautiful floral arch for our ceremony. Most wonderfully she even made a floral collar for my boxer! If you need flowers pick Fab Floral!

2017-03-10T21:47:28 Response from the vendor

Dawn! You are such a sweetie! Especially to go write me a review without me prompting, a million hugs! Thank you for the wonderful review, choosing Fab Floral to do your flowers and being so much fun to work with! I cannot wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly C

Love Beyond Measure... theme for our garden wedding...Fab Floral owner & designer Laurie Henderson created the most amazing floral wonderland. Her talent, care & amazing vision BEYOND MEASURE! From my amazing bouquet, Mother's corsage with vintage keepsake broach to my grooms... Read More Rose & thistle boutonniere her touches & talent created an ambiance to our private garden wedding that exceeded all expectation. Thank you Laurie for making are day so stunningly beautiful!

2016-11-06T00:49:33 Response from the vendor

Kimberly, thank you for the wonderful review and being so amazing to work with! I'm thrilled that you loved the flowers and that we were able to make your garden wedding exceed your expectations! We were so lucky the peonies you wanted were still in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrew E

I was very impressed with how personalized the arrangements were. Everyone loved the flowers and had lots of compliments. The flowers really added a beautiful touch to the night.

2016-11-06T00:57:10 Response from the vendor

I'm not sure which Groom submitted this review, but thank you so much for taking the time to do one for Fab Floral, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! :-) I'm so pleased that the flowers added to the night, were very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelcee J

Laurie is an exceptional person to work with! I had a few quotes done by different local florists because I was on a very strict budget. With only a month before my wedding, Laurie spent 4 hours with me going over every single flower that would be in each arrangement. My bouquet... Read More was HUGE and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I had 7 bridesmaids and 14 tables at our wedding and Laurie was able to keep everything so consistent and our venue looked beautiful and cohesive on our wedding day. Thank you so much Laurie!!

2016-11-06T01:09:20 Response from the vendor

Kelcee, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm thrilled that you loved your huge bouquet and that we were able to come up with a beautiful look for your entire wedding and reception that was so pretty! I love it that you live... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Timessa L

Laurie is extremely easy to work with. She took hours to to go over my dream and vision for the pieces I wanted. Her proposal was detailed and she was flexible with my changes. On the day of she perfectly placed all my pieces and I was so happy with them all, she made my vision... Read More come alive. She was knowledgeable about flowers and fauna and their seasonal appropriateness as well as if they could stand up to the weather. She is great at what she does and I highly recommend her!

2016-11-06T01:26:45 Response from the vendor

Timessa! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. What an amazing wedding you had! So far, yours has been the largest as far as the amount of flowers we have done for a wedding and they were a joy to do. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily E

Absolutely beautiful bouquets! We sat down together and went through a bunch of pictures and I got to point out what I liked and didn't like. It was fun and easy. My bouquet (bride) exceeded all my expectations! And my bridesmaid's and flower girl's flowers were perfect.

2016-11-10T10:36:01 Response from the vendor

Emily, thank you so much for writing a review for us and choosing Fab Floral to do your wedding. We loved getting to do the amazingly beautiful flowers you choose! Your classic lavender and dendro orchid cascading bouquet with all the crystal details turned out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Beautiful wedding flowers. Bride and groom had a thing for pumpkins (of all things.) Fab Floral did a stunning job of incorporating this oddly non-romantic vegetable into the wedding without going all Halloween. Combinations of oranges, greens, and whites with the fall colors... Read More was perfect. I especially like the green orchids. Yum!

2016-11-06T01:35:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We had a great time working with Kyle and incorporating pumpkins into her wedding without letting them take over. We loved that she was willing to add the bright green to the orange and white and use... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melanie J

Laurie was in-freaking-CREDIBLE. Super patient with my last minute ideas and off the wall requests (.......she made a floral wreath for my dog...and it was amazing.) I had absolutely no idea how much the floral pieces were going to absolutely make the whole day come together.... Read More And the price was SO much more reasonable than what I was expecting! Laurie is the most bubbly, fun, and energetic lady, and all the helpers I met along the way were so friendly as well! I would recommend over and over and over again. I am so thankful to say that not only did I find an extremely talented and passionate florist, but I feel as though I also have an amazing friend! Laurie is also extremely responsive! Whether it's over the phone, text, or email--she seemed readily available whenever I had a question for her! I only wish I could've been the same way for her...starting a new job at a Children's Hospital and planning a wedding kind of made my responses a little slower...but like I said. She was extremely patient with me! People keep commenting on my bouquet, and the flowers in general. They stood out so incredibly in the photos! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Laurie went above and beyond all of my expectations. I loved having her a part of my day, and having her there that day for set up of the pieces was SUPER comforting to me because she made me laugh and gave me the biggest hug ever. I love her!

2016-10-26T12:20:26 Response from the vendor

Melanie! You make my heart sing girl! Thank you so much for the over the top, amazing review! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed getting to be friends with you and doing your amazing flowers! I too feel like I not only got... Read Less Read More

Laurie Henderson

I believe in smiling, fun, customer service. I love getting to know brides/couples and working with them collaboratively to come up with amazing design ideas. I have eclectic tastes and enjoy designing in differing styles. I gained these from living, travelling and studying in many places. I grew up in Alaska, went to college in TX and Japan, and got an MBA at UW. I love globe trotting! In 2008 I was thrilled to get to study floral design and was certified in basic & advanced. I love taking classes to stay current. Launched Fab Floral in 2014! Previously was mostly an Event Planner