"a place where everything is made from scratch"

Fabiana’s Bakery makes delectable wedding cakes, birthday cakes, cookies, mini cakes, cupcakes, pastries and Brazilian sweets. We only use high quality, locally sourced ingredients - no preservatives. Our priority is customer satisfaction, so each recipe is carefully researched and tested. Great, excellently baked food makes any event a true celebration and binds together family and friends with happy memories. Our bakery has the skill, dedication, and passion - our mouth-watering desserts taste as good as they look. We always ensure our products suit your event. Let us know what we can make for you: for specific requirements our team can help you choose your dream cake. Thank you!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1658 E. 53rd St., Chicago, IL (773) 658-9842

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jehan G

Fabiana is now considered our family baker. She has the calmest and most peaceful demeanors that you need around you when you are planning your wedding. Before our cake tasting she asked very detailed questions about the direction of our cake, quantity and flavors. When we... Read More arrived at the cake tasting , we were greeted by more than a dozen cupcakes! We had 4 different flavor bases and each flavor base had a different icing. Our process was very collaborative with Fabiana and she guided us to the perfect flavors for our cake and cupcakes for the guests. We decided to go with a lemon base and a strawberry buttercream frosting with rosette piping for our wedding cake, and for the cupcakes, carrot cake, peanut butter cup and our signature flavor. Needless to say our guests are still talking about our cupcakes. The flavors we amazing, the cake portion was moist and I am still dreaming about the buttercream! Beyond flavors, Fabiana and her team were precise about logistics and ensured that are cake drop off and set up were made with ease. If you want your cake to be a signature piece at your wedding, Fabiana is a perfect choice.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Andrea B

Working with Fabiana was a wonderful experience. She agreed to make adjustments to our cake with limited notice. Communicating with Fabiana and exchanging ideas was very easy and she was open to incorporating everything we asked for. We could not have asked for a more beautiful,... Read More delicious, and personalized wedding cake. As a cake obsessive, I don´t take this lightly- but Fabiana´s cake (and cupcakes) were the best I´ve ever had!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Cecil D

If you've never had a cake or pie from Fabiana you have been missing out! The fact that she makes EVERYTHING from scratch and uses no artificial ingredients is awesome! We were so in love with her cakes that she made the cakes (yes cakes because we could not have just one) for... Read More our wedding. People are still talking about them almost 2 years later. The lemon curd cake and the spice cake are my ultimate faves. She also makes a crustless cheesecake that wowed me because I never realized the crust wasn't there until she told me. She's a must. Support local business especially fabulous ones like hers! From a wedding experience, she is very professional and there were no worries with her. She's highly communicative. The tasting experience was better than some tastings that we had a restaurants. She's just wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Immanuel P

Fabiana's bakery has come to be my one stop bakery and dessert shop. I bought my wedding cake from her and it was SO delicious. It was incredible. I saw some of the desserts she had posted from her website and as I started exploring different options I came back to her because... Read More by fate another wedding baker fell threw. Fabiana had no issue squeezing me in to her schedule three months before the big day. She gave me a complimentary cake tasting. That wasn't even the best part. She helped me to organize a whole concept to what I wanted the cake to look like and helped me to explore other options like personal cake toppers and decorative flowers that brought the whole idea together. She is not only a nice person, but an authentically, sincere person. I can give her a call and she works with me on desserts that I plan on ordering, how long it will take and pick up times. I only go to her. God gave this woman a gift to bake with those hands and to say she does a wonderful job would be an understatement. Since my wedding in September, I've ordered birthday cakes, tartes for work, and two different types of cheesecakes for the holidays. I am so happy that she is finally getting her own shop! If you're interested in possibly getting something for a special occasion or just because she does an excellent job of seeing that come to reality! God bless and bon appetite!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Ekin E

Fabiana designed a beautiful vanilla-lemon cake for our winter wedding in December 2016. It looked gorgeous and tasted heavenly. All our guests loved it! Fabiana also provided prompt shipping, which made the whole process very smooth and less stressful. Wedding planning can be... Read More stressful at times, but working with Fabiana was a true blessing. She’s very organized, professional, and true to her word, as well as being a great baker. You cannot go wrong with Fabiana’s Bakery. Highly recommended!

Fabiana Carter

Fabiana’s Bakery is a small, family-owned bakery that serves Chicago, IL and the surrounding areas.The bakery was founded by Fabiana Carter. Fabiana is originally from Brazil, from a very traditional Italian family, where good food played a huge role in her life. Her grandmother taught her how to cook when she was a little girl and everything that was cooked was made from scratch. Fabiana loves learning and experiencing new things. She is a self-taught baker and her goal is to provide incredibly tasty food for her customers. She has a passion for creating unique and delightful recipes based on