Fabulously- Fun, Sophisticated Weddings & Events

At Fabulous Beginnings, We believe that every Wedding should be effortless, fun and Fabulous! We Love to help our Couples as early in the planning process as possible, we can also jump into planning & design at any stage of the process to execute a glamorous outcome. We offer Full Service Planning, Design & Event Management. We can also customize a package that fits your specific needs. Enjoy your engagement & let us sweat the details. We Listen. We Care. We'll Make It Fabulous!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

2440 South Blvd #112, Houston, TX Greater Houston Area & Beyond! (832) 491-8881

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Raegan C

The BEST WEDDING Planner in Houston Hands Down! Del planned our wedding back in Oct. We booked her after our very first interview after she won us over with her sincerity and honesty. Del comes through and went over and beyond for our wedding and really for all her brides. She... Read More listens, she's prepared, and she gives you unlimited meetings. She's actually CARES and is sincerely excited about your day and when she steps in she is 100 committed- unlike wavering friends and family. Del helped me accomplished so much-from helping me pick out my dress, fittings, invites, cake tastings, to florist and dj run-throughs. She even took the time out an planned an entire day of dress shopping for my Bridesmaids. She can handle everything for you so you won't have to stress. Most importantly she will negotiate the best deals with your vendors on your behalf. I cannot put in words how cost beneficial this is. Del gave my Husband and I the wedding we dreamed about for the fraction of the cost. She also gave me the most FABULOUS, Bridal- Magazine Worthy Tea at the St. Regis Houston. My guests are still raving about my Bridal Shower and my Wedding at the Bell Tower. Her vendors are also the most talented in Houston and she comes with a TEAM of experts. Do yourself a favor and hire Delcina Hagley. I couldn't imagine planning a wedding or any other major event without her. Booking Del for our wedding was really the best decision we ever made.

2018-01-18T07:58:46 Response from the vendor

Oh My Word!!!! This Just Melted Me!! Thank you Thank You for the kind words!!! I am just so thankful for the opportunity to have been apart of your Best Day Ever!!! Truly a Labor of LOVE!!! Happily Ever After!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Elainea Y

What is a synonymn for perfection? DELCINA! From the moment I met Del I knew she was going to plan my wedding! With her bubbly personality, keen attention to details, considerate flexibility, and a zero-tolerance for anything mediocre....I mean, what more could a bride ask for!... Read More The planning process was like an a complete breeze. She listened to exactly what we wanted, respected our budget and her relationships with her "friendors" (vendors) made for a fabulous wedding. The day of the wedding came, and in the words of French Montana, "I wasn't worried 'bout nothing!" Our wedding day was seamless, and it was everything we wanted. I want to do it all over again...from the beginning planning stages right down to ceremony time; and not because I want to change anything, but b/c it was that much fun! (how many brides do you know that can say that?!?) It was bitter sweet when our wedding night came to an end, we didn't want to party to stop & Del's mission was completed. In that year's time working with her, it was more than just a business relationship...I gained a friend. Thanks so much Del. We love & appreciate everything you did to make our day magical. Elainea & Jarred Bennett #BennettLoveBond

Del worked it out!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Onyeka I

I hired Del for my big fat Nigerian wedding in March. There were 650 guests at this wedding and Del and her team made everything work seamlessly. Truly when my fiance and I first met Del, there was so much good energy coming from her we didn't have to look any further. She was... Read More so fun and light but also very organized. These aren't things you see very often all in one person. Throughout the process we really felt like Del cared about us as people not just as a project. She was a true champion of everything we wanted for our wedding day. And, she is affordable. We continue to hear such good things from our guests about our wedding day and I attribute al ot of the success of this event to Del & her team. They had never done a Nigerian wedding before of this size...I sort of threw them in the deep end. But, they rose to the occasion with such grace and always with a smile, This is what you want on your wedding day...people who go to work for you with a smile. I would recommend Del any day. She will put in the work and speak up for you to ensure that your vision comes to reality.

2015-08-28T11:14:28 Response from the vendor

Awwwe this just made my day!!!! even laughed out loud..literally!!! Miss you guys!!!! It was my absolute Pleasure!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Meagan G

Del was the best investment we could have made for our wedding day!! My husband and I both work 9-5 so we were worried about having to coordinate everything for the wedding with these schedules. Del handled just about everything, and made the whole process enjoyable, easy, and... Read More stress-free. Her day-of coordination and attention to detail also helped us feel like we could be completely in the moment on our wedding day and enjoy ourselves without having to worry that things were coming together. We were most impressed by her negotiating skills in working with our vendors to make the most of our budget without feeling like we had to compromise. We certainly could not have done that on our own!! I highly recommend Del and her team. I could not imagine having done any of this without her.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Lauren A

Del was a wonderful wedding planner from start to finish. Del helped me make important decisions and get the best value out of my budget. She is always responsive and is willing to go above and beyond for her brides. My wedding was in a difficult venue with a strict load in and... Read More out policy with a short turn around time. She was always on top of things and made everything run smoothly without bothering her bride. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amanda W

When I was searching wedding planners last year, I saw Del had so many great reviews so I contacted her. After meeting her I fell in love with her personality. Del is such a delight! She's bubbly, smart, funny, and truly cares about you and your wedding. From the venue down to... Read More every detail such as stationary Del was there always making are things were taken care of. I'm soo grateful to have picked Del and her team. My wedding day went so smoothly because of her. All of my guests since the wedding have told me it was the best wedding they have ever been too. The night was so perfect I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you Del and the fab team for all of your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kristi P

Del & her team were absolutely AMAZING!!! I am in the wedding industry myself & have worked weddings with her the past few years & the first time I met her She was so bubbly & on top of her game I knew when I got engaged myself I needed her in my life!! She is so organized &... Read More knows the industry so well it was so easy having her by my side to help make decisions & make sure I was getting the most bang for my buck. We had a huge wedding close to 300 people, & her & her team busted their butts that entire day to ensure everything went amazing,& it seriously couldn't have been more perfect. LOVE her so much highly recommend!!!!:)<3

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Diana S

I found Del at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza and my mother and I were completely sold on her upbeat and positive attitude! My husband and I are both busy doctors and she made our wedding perfect, beautiful and, most of all, easy!!! She can help you as much or as little as you... Read More prefer. Her team was flawless at my wedding, if any issues came up I sure didn't have to worry about them one bit! A huge thank you to Del and her team for an outstanding job at our wedding. :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alicia C

Delcina and her team were excellent. My husband and I both have busy schedules and Del was able to work with us, even if that meant late night meetings. Del made the planning process easy and fun. She minimized the stress involved with the planning and made sure our wedding day... Read More was the best it could have been. She and her team are easy to work with and pleasant to be around. I absolutely love Del and couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sandra S

Del and the Fabulous team were wonderful to work with. Del helped get me started early on with an itemized list of activities, she helped us find our perfect venue, and recommended excellent vendors. She helped me at individual appointments with the finer details as we got... Read More closer, and then the week/day of, the team (Chris and Erica) in my case, made our day so perfect and seamless. They had to improvise some of our plans because of a very windy day, and it still all seemed exactly as planned. We had a wonderful wedding, and much of it was thanks to the Fabulous team making it all so seamless for us. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Awonu

I was referred to Del from a family friend who used her for their wedding. My husband and I hired Del in April 2016 and we got married in January 2017. But before I even hired Del, she was planning my wedding. On my telephone interview with her, she was strategizing, making... Read More recommendations, and giving advice. And I had not even signed anything yet! Best decision of my wedding planning. Period. When I was researching for a wedding planner, I read nearly EVERY review of Del on The Knot before my in-person interview with her. I thought, “Dang. Is she really this good?” The answer is YES HONEY! Delcina is very thorough. She knows this wedding industry like the back of her fabulous hand. She does good work and she will save you money. We got a smoking hot deal with video, photo, and floral because of her connections. And when it came to the paper, her connection with Minted saved me a good $1,500 on save-the-dates, invitations, programs, etc. Seriously. When it came to my décor, it was literally all her and my florist. During the floral planning, it was like they were speaking a different language I couldn’t understand. Ranunculus? What’s that?! But I didn’t care, because I trusted her judgment. And the décor was better than anything I could have done. My other vendors that weren’t even affiliated with Fab Beginnings would even e-mail me and say “Man, your planner is ON IT!” I'm a slow and steady kind of person. Del is a sprinter. (Did I mention I was a long-distance bride?) I'd be stressing out, e-mailing her a thousand separate e-mails, and wondering if stuff got handled, thinking "OMG! We need this by Friday! She never e-mailed me back!" And then BAM, Del already handled it. Confirmation e-mail sent. All parties notified. Most of all, Del is honest. She never gave me BS. She was always straightforward and forthcoming with information I needed to hear. She also made sure I didn't look crazy. She advised me on my whole wedding look, and I looked so fabulous. On our wedding day, it was like flowing water. Nothing major happened. Like nothing. I had a big fat Nigerian wedding. And it actually STARTED AND ENDED ON TIME. My parents couldn’t even believe it (haha). At times we were even ahead of schedule at the reception, so we took pictures with friends and danced. And while I was dancing, Del and her team would bring me and my groom water. They were so considerate of the smallest details! I’d hire Del and her team again. My husband and I actually miss her, her fabulous office, and the cookies. Del and Team Fabulous aren’t perfect (they're human), but they are dang near perfect. The little qualms I had as a type-A bride are soooo small compared to the excellent job they did for my wedding.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Caitlyn R

We absolutely loved having Delcina, Jennifer, and Leslie help coordinate and run our wedding day! Del was so hands on, organized, and made me feel so good about my wedding and plans every time I spoke to her. We booked the final month coordination package and you definitely get... Read More your money's worth with them!! They are not only affordable but they are complete professionals and do an AMAZING job! Del helped me with vendor selections and keeping up with timelines even before the final month! She had excellent input and was fun, honest, and supportive! I loved getting to bounce ideas off her and talk about all of the wedding details together! Jennifer coordinated and ran our wedding day with the help of Leslie and they were such blessings to have around! They took care of all of the set up and my day ran absolutely flawless. I didn't have to worry about a single thing and if I needed anything they were there in a heartbeat with a quick solution. I was so calm and happy and truly enjoyed every aspect of my wedding day because I knew they had everything covered and under control. Booking Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. to coordinate our wedding was hands down some of the best money we spent! Even my dad who was a little skeptical of us needing a wedding coordinator (since I am pretty organized already) admitted that they were money well spent and really great! I absolutely LOVED working with Delcina, Jennifer and her entire team! They were all so kind, helpful, and easy to work with. I would easily recommend them to anyone getting married! They are Fabulous!! :)

2017-01-25T04:55:13 Response from the vendor

Melted me!!! Thank you for the kind works Caitlyn!!! You were wonderful to work with! Thank you so much for the opportunity!!! #HappilyEverAfter Xoxo, Del

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Freda C

Well let me first start by saying Del is a beautiful person inside and outside. She's always smiling and happy during this stressful time, but attentative to her customers needs and concerns. My daughter was married September 17th, 2016. There were many appointments and... Read More schedules to manage, and Del did her best in being attentative to everything, a few misses, but things happen and nothing to really complain about. But where Del made a huge difference for me was on my daughter's wedding day. She was very attentative to the bride and groom. Made sure things were on schedule and happened as planned. Once the wedding was over, my husband and I stayed up all night reflecting and saying how fast the day goes by. Some things were a blur for us in recalling the day, so many guests (225). But now looking through all of the photos, and seeing how happy my daughter was on this day, Del was well worth it! Delcina, I wish you the best in the upcoming year, and much success and blessings in your business. I thank you for your service, it was very much appreciated.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Olivia B

As the name implies, Del is simply fabulous! She is organized, professional, and tough. She is kind, sweet, and hilarious. We came to her with a unique vision and she helped us execute it flawlessly!! Having her by our side was like having a Sherpa guide us over Everest. Her... Read More extensive vendor list made finding cake, flowers, photographer, DJ, et cetera incredibly easy. On the day of, she and her team kept things running smoothly and timely. Our wedding was beautiful and so much more awesome than we could have envisioned!! We cannot say enough or thank her enough for everything she did for us.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jessica B

Del, along with Chantelle and team fabulous did an outstanding job at our wedding along with the month of planning. Everything came out smoothly and just perfect! I love their patience, organization and professionalism they've carried from day 1. I highly recommend Fabulous... Read More Beginnings to any bride and groom looking for a wedding coordinator. I'm so happy I chose them. They don't just carry the name for no reason! You guys rocked!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monique C

Del!!!!! Thank you so much for all you did for my wedding!!! <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brandi G

Jennifer was such an amazing addition to our wedding. My husband and I both travel for a living. We didn't want a big wedding, but most of our family is in Houston. I met with Delcina and Jennifer when I was in Houston. They pretty much took over the process. Jennifer and her... Read More assistant were so accommodating. We only had about 50 guests and it was everything I wanted. Thanks for everything ladies!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie L

Del was the perfect planner for us. We're both engineers, very demanding and we live very busy lives. Del understood that we wanted exactly what we said we wanted for out of our wedding day. Part of the reason we chose Del was because she was so open minded. We met with a lot of... Read More resistance when we first started planning our wedding. We met with a lot of planners and vendors before we met Del, and found that some of them couldn’t work with a lesbian couple. Not only that, but it felt like they were telling us how are a wedding should be. We wanted someone who would listen to our ideas and make us happy. Del told us where to go and who would give us the most for our money. Once we started choosing vendors, they all seemed so relieve to find out that we were working with Del. Most of the interaction with the other vendors went straight to Del which alleviated a lot of our stress. Whenever a problem came up, Del was right there to fix everything. She was the consummate problem solver. Del never felt like just a vendor. She spent so much time with us and our friends that we looked at Del as part of the family. The day of our wedding was the perfect climax to over a year of planning. If you’re considering using Del, don’t over stress the issue. You will love working with Del and her team. Save your sanity, and let her do the hard stuff. Good luck and have a great wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathleen M

Fabulous planners = fabulous weddings! I really can’t say enough in a short review to really sum up how helpful it was to have Delcina and her team plan our wedding. They did a wonderful job on everything, including a number of complicated requests (for example, we had to blend... Read More the typical American traditions of my family with blended Arabic/South American heritage of my husband), and did it all on a pretty short schedule, too! Delcina has a great list of contacts and vendors that she works with – everyone she recommended did a great job, and it all went off without a hitch. I had a lovely, low-stress wedding day – my only tasks from Thursday before the wedding through the big day on Saturday were to get married and enjoy myself with our guests. If you’re a busy bride, I can’t recommend Delcina enough – I know my experience was made so much easier by having her help. There were so many logistical details and vendor checks and planning details that I barely had to be involved in – my husband and I just talked about what we wanted with Delcina, and it was done (voila!). Also – having a planner like Delcina will save you money! She knows the wedding vendors around town really well and can tell you how to get the best prices on various services, and also negotiates with all your vendors to bring the prices into your budget range. I would highly recommend Delcina to anyone looking for a wedding planner, she was simply the best, and did a fabulous job!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tori R

My wedding was great! Del and her team helped to make it great. We went back and forth a lot during the process. But in the end, it all worked out very well. Thanks Team Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Irene C

My mother and I originally heard about Del through our florist and later were told about her through a venue. After that I just had to meet her! Del was amazing and the epitome of fabulous. I wanted her to be apart of my wedding as soon as I met her. Del and 3 members of her... Read More team were extremely nice and professional. They brought food to my grandparents and I thought that was the sweetest thing, it topped the cake for me! I also received many compliments from guests about how beautifully my wedding was put together. Thanks for everything Del, We love you.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cynthia H

My wedding seems like so long ago, but whenever I look back at my pictures I feel like it just happened. The funny thing is I didn’t even want to hire a coordinator for my wedding. Four months before my wedding, I went to a friend’s wedding and it was chaos. Nobody knew what was... Read More going on. Dinner seemed to take like forever. That night I looked for someone. Del emailed me back the next day. I knew I had to meet her. Her email made me feel like she knew what she was doing and she cared. After our second meeting Del sent me my homework with so many notes on what I still needed to get done. Even though I had all my vendors, there was still so much stuff I didn’t think about. I don’t remember everything about my wedding day, but the one thing that stood out to me was what Del said, that people will always remember how they were treated and how they felt after the wedding. Me, my husband John, and my family can still remember how well Del and her team took care of us, not just on our wedding day, but throughout the whole process. Everything went so seamlessly! Del is fabulous! She loves saying that, but it is true, lol. I will recommend her to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Taylor P

without a doubt del and her team are the best to work with. there is no way my wedding would have gone the way it did without her. She answered every question i ever had and helped us so much during this process. she made something that seemed stressful at times, FUN! can't wait... Read More to use her for my renewals someday! Thank you for making everything FABULOUS!!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kacie C

It's no secret why Del gets 5 stars every time. She is AMAZING. Best planning decision I ever made. She has your back at every turn. She threw a wonderful party by using the best vendors. It made the whole process a lot calmer. My now husband keeps telling me, we couldn't have... Read More done it without Del. <3

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Angela W

Pickiest Bride Ever!!! That was the title given to me by basically everyone that loves me. I thought planning my wedding was going to be so easy, until I started planning my wedding. I could literally break out in hives right now just thinking about how stressed I was in the... Read More beginning stages of planning. That’s when I knew I had to hire a Wedding Planner. Del was the first Planner I met, then I met with two other Planners after her to make sure I was making the right choice. I kept waiting for the warm & fuzzy feeling she gave me, but couldn’t find it, so I hired Del in my car, leaving my third planner consultation. Best Decision Ever! Del helped me pick my Venue and all of my Vendors. She was so sweet, and so funny – be prepared to laugh, that’s one of the best things about our meetings, I always left happy & feeling organized. Del took all of my stress away, she helped me make all the big decisions and it turned out beautifully or Fabulous!!! (as she would say). The day of my Wedding I was so nervous & stressed and Del came in with her Fab Girls and they just made me & my maids smile and feel at ease. This is who you want to have your back on your wedding day. I can’t thank you ladies enough for all of your hard work and for dealing with some of my slightly inebriated guests! I’ll see you next year because now my Maid Of Honor wants you for her wedding. I can’t blame her, we love you Del. The new Mrs. Wilson!

2016-08-12T22:23:51 Response from the vendor

Muuahhh! #luvyouguys You weren't that picky, you just like what you like. I'm just glad you liked me! Welcome to your Happily ever after! Xoxo Del

Delcina Hagley

As a native New Yorker (Brooklyn Girl), I have had the amazing fortune to be exposed to the fabulous world of fashion, theater, and being a part of the most breath-takingly beautiful weddings and social events. This exposure has enabled me to bring a freshness to Houston and everywhere else our amazing clients take us. Almost every weekend we have the opportunity to be a part of someone's Best Day Ever! A responsibility we don’t take lightly. building & working for a company I adore and believe in, is everything! Welcome to your fabulous beginning! xoxo, Del