the luxe bridal consignment boutique

Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria is the DMV's only high-end bridal consignment boutique. We only carry once-wed and sample bridal gowns from top couture designers, while still providing every bride with a personalized shopping experience. We also offer new to order bridesmaids dresses, and accessories!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

1901B Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA (703) 683-2306

Gorgeous dress, and eco-friendly

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Allie S

I didn't know what I wanted when I went to pick out my wedding dress so I made appointments at numerous boutiques, at numerous price points. I was so pleasantly surprised to find my favorite dress at Fabulous Frocks. I bought a designer dress for half the price and I felt like I... Read More was doing something great for the planet! This store offers a gorgeous, traditional wedding boutique experience and a great deal.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Emily W

I was so happy to work with Linda at Fabulous Frocks. I found my dress online at the Charleston location, and they shipped it to Alexandria so that I could try it on. Linda had me try on several other dresses too so that I could compare. The dress was a sample, so it wasn't in... Read More perfect condition but it was good enough for me. Even though it didn't fit exactly right, Linda was confident that it could be altered appropriately (and she was right!) Such a great little shop!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Hailey S

After visiting the bridal salon inside of Macys (a bit old school) and BHLDN in Georgetown (a madhouse on a weekend), this place was like a breath of fresh air. The shop itself is lovely and welcoming. They had tons of dresses in my price range (1-2k) and after trying on several... Read More solid options I found a home run! All of the dresses were lovely and unique. A word of warning - since the dresses are all unique, there is usually only one size of any particular dress, so alterations are likely (and in the DC area are outrageously priced). So make sure to figure that into your budget!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Tracey B

Fabulous Frocks is an AMAZING location to find your unique wedding dress. I went there based upon a co-worker's suggestion. I sat with Margret and discussed my idea and showed her some pictures. I literally found MY dress in less than an hour and then with Margret's help found... Read More my jewelry and bedazzled belt. I cannot State enough how welcoming and easy locating MY dress was with Fabulous Frocks. Everyone loved my dress and most importantly my daughter approved of my dress and stated, "Mommy; that is so you." That was what I wanted and her little voice said it all. THANK YOU!

GO SEE LINDA NOW

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Jennifer L

This is THE BEST way to buy your wedding dress. Hands down! Linda styled me & my bridesmaids. Everything I wore, sash, hair pieces, earrings... all from Linda! Amazing, no pressure, bubbly flowing atmosphere!

Very nice shop

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Susan L

Although I didn't ultimately find my dress here, the owner is very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a designer dress at more affordable prices (but be aware prices start at $1,000 and most dresses are over $2,000)