Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria

Alexandria, VA

the luxe bridal consignment boutique

Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria is the DMV's only high-end bridal consignment boutique. We only carry once-wed and sample bridal gowns from top couture designers, while still providing every bride with a personalized shopping experience. We also offer new to order bridesmaids dresses, and accessories!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

1901B Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA

Gorgeous dress, and eco-friendly

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Allie S

I didn't know what I wanted when I went to pick out my wedding dress so I made appointments at numerous boutiques, at numerous price points. I was so pleasantly surprised to find my favorite dress at Fabulous Frocks. I bought a designer dress for half the price and I felt like I was doing something great for the planet! This store offers a gorgeous, traditional wedding boutique experience and a great deal.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Emily W

I was so happy to work with Linda at Fabulous Frocks. I found my dress online at the Charleston location, and they shipped it to Alexandria so that I could try it on. Linda had me try on several other dresses too so that I could compare. The dress was a sample, so it wasn't in perfect condition but it was good enough for me. Even though it didn't fit exactly right, Linda was confident that it could be altered appropriately (and she was right!) Such a great little shop!

GO SEE LINDA NOW

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Jennifer L

This is THE BEST way to buy your wedding dress. Hands down! Linda styled me & my bridesmaids. Everything I wore, sash, hair pieces, earrings... all from Linda! Amazing, no pressure, bubbly flowing atmosphere!

Very nice shop

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Susan L

Although I didn't ultimately find my dress here, the owner is very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a designer dress at more affordable prices (but be aware prices start at $1,000 and most dresses are over $2,000)

TO Fabulous Frocks of Alexandria