Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1015 Heathercroft Circle, Suite 200, Crozet, VA serving Central Virginia (434) 823-2009

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Patrick M

We loved working with the amazing team at Face Value Old Trail for our wedding party's hair. My husband and I did not have anything done to our hair (although we are both clients at the Face Value barbershop!) but our female attendants and our moms had their hair done and loved... Read More it. From blow-outs to full updos, everyone was able to get exactly what they wanted in a fun and relaxing environment. We were able to bring in champagne and breakfast snacks and the FV team made it a festive and exciting morning. They were so flexible in the scheduling process too, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend them for a low-drama, high-beauty, super-fun hair experience!

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Natalie P

Lucinda and the whole staff were a pleasure to work with. Lucinda is a hoot, so fun to talk to, and above all, a very competent and talented hair and makeup artist. Also I must commend Melissa at the front desk for the professional way she handled the appointment-making,... Read More payment, etc. I loved the way my hair and makeup looked. I was worried that I had to do something dramatic with the makeup because it was my wedding day and I should do something out of the ordinary, but she showed me that a beautiful, fresh, classic, not too done up look is the best way to go. My three bridesmaids, my mom, my husband's mom, and my husband's aunt all loved the way they looked and we had a great time at the salon. They were patient and understanding when one of my bridesmaids asked for a "re-do" a couple times. Lucinda just told us "I work for you, so YOU should be happy with what you get" and we were definitely happy. If I lived closer to Charlottesville I'd probably even get my haircut there since it's a Ouidad salon and I have curly hair! I'd definitely recommend this salon.

Power Outages Can't Stop Lucinda

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Audrey L

Lucinda is AMAZING. My wedding was the day after the derecho, a terrible storm that took down trees, powerlines, cell phone towers and more. I made my way to the salon to get my hair done, unsure of what to expect, and like everything in the area they had no power. Lucinda... Read More met me in the front of the salon, reassured me and then took me to a nearby assisted living facility that had emergency power. Despite my wet hair (No dryer after my cold morning shower!) she made me look BEAUTIFUL, and we had fun in the empty apartment as she did the hair for my mom and a bridesmaid as well. My hair held up throughout the rest of the very hot day, and my hair never holds shape. My pictures were great, and the story was fun too! If you want to be sure that through whatever sort of weather, you will have beautiful hair for your big day, be sure to give Lucinda a call. You won't regret it.