Your Time. Your Location. Your Day.

FACES by Linda G is a bridal makeup artistry business looking to help you create the wedding day beauty you've dreamed of. Airbrush and camera ready makeup offered in services. Available on most holidays and Sundays at no extra charge.

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Forest Park, Grand Haven, MI (616) 847-4041

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Natalie P

I was so excited to work with Linda for our 7/16/16 wedding. All of my interactions with her were positive from start to finish. We met several months prior to our event for the trial where I showed Linda photos of "looks" I liked and we discussed my preferences in depth. We... Read More tried a few different things and the final look she came up with after our discussion was beautiful! The morning of our wedding, Linda showed up early and ready to go! She was so fun and professional, even early in the morning. She ran on time and was able to complete everyone on time (9-10 girls). So many people that do make up overdo the look and cake on foundation, eyes, etc so that it looks heavy. No one in our wedding were looking for that--we wanted to highlight certain features and look natural. Linda did exactly that, and everyone from my bridesmaids to the mothers looked stunning! I was so pleased with how my make up came together as well. She even helped airbrush a few remaining tan lines I had to help them not be so apparent in my strapless dress. Linda is truly an artist. Everyone was so excited with their final look! I would recommend Linda to anyone without hesitation and would use her again myself! Thank you so much for being a part of our big day!

2016-09-14T08:50:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write me this wonderful review! I had so much fun working with you and your bridal party and was happy that I could be part of it. It's important to me that everyone felt beautiful and confident with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Holly H

I am so happy I chose Linda for my wedding day makeup. She was so easy to work with and made me look so beautiful on my big day. She also did makeup for my mother, my mother-in-law and a couple other family members and they all looked amazing. As I was getting my makeup done... Read More that morning, one of my girlfriends got her information and has already booked her for her wedding later this year. Linda is not only professional and so pleasant to work with, but also very talented and really listens to what you want. Thank you Linda for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!!! I LOVED my wedding day makeup!!

2016-09-14T08:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to right this wonderful review! I appreciate your kind words and am pleased to know you were happy with my work. Also, I am grateful for the referral to your friend and look forward to seeing most... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Linda is a fabulous makeup artist, and did an amazing job for the entire wedding party at our son's wedding!!! She did 13 of us-- the bride, 10 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers! She airbrushed and put fake eyelashes on all of us, within the time frame that we needed to be done by!... Read More I am the mother of the groom, and she did my makeup so beautifully-I loved it - and it lasted all day and night without me having to worry about touching it up! My daughter-in-law, daughters, and all of the girls and mother of the bride looked soo beautiful! I was so impressed! I would recommend her to any bride because she does incredible work and is truly a talented makeup artist!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Cecelia F

I found Faces by Linda G for my daughter, Elizabeth's wedding by checking out websites and reviews. We liked what we saw on her website. Scheduled a makeup session for a trial makeup application for Elizabeth's engagement photo session. Elizabeth brought pictures she liked.... Read More Elizabeth wears very little makeup but she wanted a more dressed up look but still feeling she looked like herself. First meeting with Linda was wonderful. We learned so much about makeup for special occasions and for photography. She was able to give Elizabeth two looks that day. One was a little more dressy for engagement pictures and one for her wedding day! I could not stop staring at my daughter. She looked like herself but you could now picture her on her wedding day. Linda was a joy to work with because she often knew what we wanted before we did. Showed a few pictures and got everything we could have hoped for the future bride! The appointment for engagement photos was made (2 actually as one got rained out). The day of shoot was a very warm fall day, outside in heavier clothing! They got wonderful pictures. Elizabeth was amazingly beautiful and natural looking despite the heat! At the end of photo session Elizabeth hugged her fiancé. He was in a white t-shirt at the time. Not one bit of makeup rubbed off on his shirt. There are many great pictures from that session but there is one closeup of Elizabeth that takes your breath away. Very natural and amazing! Linda nailed it with her recommendations on type of makeup Elizabeth should wear and how it would photograph not to mention last! Definitely happy we scheduled Linda for the wedding after our first visit. Elizabeth and I then scheduled a makeup lesson for each of us. I have not changed my makeup in many, many years and Elizabeth needed a few makeup tricks for a night out. We learned so much during those lessons. We were never rushed and she answered a million questions. We plan to go back for another lesson as one lesson gave us enough to practice but we need to fine tune what we learned. That brings us to Elizabeth's wedding day. Linda beat us all to the site and was set up and ready to go the second we arrived. She had 7 other people to do before she did Elizabeth. She timed it perfectly. Saved Elizabeth for last with a well protected block of time. No rushing. It was a warm, humid day. Outdoor wedding and reception. Elizabeth's wedding makeup was beautiful. She looked fresh and natural. She had the extra special look a bride should have. She was standout beautiful yet still looked like the Elizabeth we all knew. Their pictures from the wedding are amazing. The makeup lasted entire night. Even through pictures in the rain! I can't say enough about Faces by Linda G. I would encourage everyone spend the time to have a trial look done. I was also pleased to have an idea of what an updated version of me would be like on my daughter's wedding day. As mother of the bride I felt the need for an updated look and less worry about all the details. Never thought twice about makeup once Linda came on board. Everyone that got their make up done loved it. She was very reasonable too. Very accommodating! She was relaxed and handled the chaos in the bridal suite with such grace. She did not miss anything anyone wanted. She made everyone feel their iisession was special. They were able to relax and enjoy their moment. I can't recommend her enough! Thank-you Linda. A memorable experience.

2016-10-11T06:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! It means a lot to me that you were happy with my services!! What a pleasure it was working with you both. Such beautiful ladies!! I enjoyed our makeup session as well as working with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Taylor L

Linda did great! On my wedding day, she was on time & very professional. We had about 8/9 people and, I had a schedule written out and we tried to stick to it as best we could. I was worried we were going to run late but we were actually really early! Not only does she do... Read More amazing makeup she is fast. Linda listened to all mine and my bridal parties wants and needs she she perfected all of them! I would stop your looking now and book your wedding makeup with Linda. Again I can't say enough great things about her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Brittany G

I was a bridesmaid in Sara Otto's wedding, and Linda did such an amazing job on 10 girls! Everyone looked so amazing! I would definitely look to Linda for my wedding, too!!

2016-10-02T10:35:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! I'm so glad you were happy with my work! All of you girls were just beautiful and I had a wonderful time being part of the big day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sarah W

So I am the bride that really doesn't like wearing makeup, but knows for your wedding day it's really essential. Linda and I worked together for almost 2 years up until our wedding day to talk about what I wanted for myself and the bridal party. I had never met Linda before as... Read More we recently moved to Colorado, but my oh my was she a dream to work with over email/phone. Linda did a trial of makeup the day before my wedding for the Rehearsal, she arrived early, was ready to go and asked me questions about what I wanted as a bride. My makeup was literally perfect. I wanted light airbrush, and I wanted to look natural, with my freckles coming through. It was important to me that I looked like myself for my soon to be husband. On the day of my wedding it was even better. All of my bridal party wanted their makeup done, and they wanted airbrush. All of our makeup came out perfect, even the moms involved. Thank you again Linda for your kind demeanor and your beautiful art. It was such a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sara S

Let me start off by first saying, Linda is one of the most organized, supportive, and stress-relieving vendors to work with. Make-up was the ONLY thing during my wedding I truly did not need to worry about at all because she made everything so easy. She is extremely... Read More professional, honest, reliable, and super down to Earth. Linda contacted me months before the wedding (July 3, 2016) to get an idea of what each woman looked like, what kind of make-up each woman desired, and she created a timeline with the order of who should get their make-up done at what time. She explained her reasoning behind why each woman should go at their designated time slot (bride at a certain time to be ready for the photographer, women with darker eye make up to take up bigger time slots, etc.) She ran my make-up trial at my bridal shower. I had so many compliments from family, friends, and I of course loved it. I was looking for an airbrushed natural look, nothing too crazy but I was pretty set on making sure my eyelashes looked super long and helped my eyes "pop." She did exactly that and offered a wide array of lashes to choose from with her own recommendations of what would be best for my eye shape/desired look. It was so helpful, especially in a time when I felt like making decisions was wearing me out. She truly did everything she could to make sure the day of the wedding would go according to plan. She scoped out our suite at the hotel to figure out what part of the room had the best lighting & went over the timeline & desired looks with me to reconfirm that everything was correct. As for the day of the wedding, well let me preface by saying I had a huge, and I mean HUGE, wedding party. There were TEN bridesmaids, TWO mothers, an aunt, and myself that needed our make up done....fourteen women within a 9 and a half hour time frame (5:30 am-3:00 p.m.) That may sound like a lot of time, but trust me IT IS NOT. Think about the fact that the day of the wedding you have break outs to cover up, people stopping you from doing make-up to take pictures, eating, & last minute to-dos. Not only did she work well with her time frame, she drove from Michigan to Illinois for my wedding! In her allotted time frame, she was able to airbrush all of the women and even did lashes on them. Everyone felt so beautiful and women were taking tons of pictures of themselves. It is a serious mood lifter when everything goes well and your bridal party looks flawless. Linda was promptly at our hotel suite by 5:30 am to start make-up and worked straight through to 3:00 p.m. and the whole time she was very focused and meticulous. If you are looking for a super sweet woman to work with that will make you feel beautiful on your special day, then Linda is definitely someone you should be reaching out to.

2016-10-02T10:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review!! It means a lot that you were happy with my services!! You and all of your party members were stunning and I was honored to be part of your special day!! I appreciate you taking the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jennifer B

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took into account my make up preferences and walked me through my options. I loved how I looked at the end of the day, and my bridesmaids looked stellar too! I contacted Linda only a few months before my wedding, after I had... Read More been unhappy with a different make up artists' pre-wedding consultation, and she luckily had a rare opening. She is convenient and offered superb on-site services. It was such a relief not to travel to a salon on my wedding day.

2016-10-02T10:55:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review!! I'm glad that we connected before your wedding day and I was able to assist you in your bridal makeup needs! It's important to me that you were happy with my services. I had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brittney F

Linda is very talented. She made my wedding very special. I would recommend her to anyone. If you want an amazing makeup artist she is it!

2016-10-02T10:58:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the great review!! What a special day it was and I was honored to be part of it!! You and your party looked beautiful!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this review for me! Thanks so much!

Simply Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sarah H

Linda was an absolute delight to work with from emailing and arranging details to her lovely personality during the makeup trial and wedding. The airbrush make up turned out so natural and overall the look was exactly what I wanted. She did a great job listening to each of us... Read More and each of my bridal party and family loved her work. We loved her so much we just hired her for my sister's wedding - definitely recommend!:)

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

As a mother of the bride, I can assure you, choosing Linda as your Wedding makeup Artist will be a gift to both you and your daughter. Linda is a true professional. She not only a talented makeup artist, she is calm, genuine, timely, a great communicator, and flexible. Both of... Read More my daughters were married within 8 months of each other last year. Linda was so wonderful to work with at our first daughter's wedding, I made sure I could book Linda for our 2nd daughter's wedding. Linda earned my highest recommendation.

Makeup was Beautiful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Christopher H

Faces by Linda did an wonderful job making me and my bridesmaids so beautiful on my wedding day!! Linda was on time and well prepared. Her prices were great. She was polite to my entire wedding party. My only issue with her was that she was the only one applying makeup so one... Read More bridesmaid was not able to received makeup from her and this caused me to stress, there were 7 girls. We started makeup at 0730 and I was finished at 1pm, there was not enough time. However I would highly recommend her!! The pictures turned out beautifully !!

2015-10-08T13:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Jenny! I'm glad you were happy with you and your bridal party's makeup! Best of luck to you in your new married life! You made a beautiful bride!

Amazing Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 C J S

Linda is so professional and accomplished. She was on time and very prepared. We put her to the test with nine applications of airbrush makeup. Linda is an artist she knows color. Her vision was perfect for our special day. I highly recommend her talent. Cj Mother of the... Read More Bride

2015-10-08T14:00:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you, CJ! I had a great time with all of you! What a fun group of women...all beautiful inside and out! Can't wait to see pictures! It was such a pleasure to be part of this wedding! Best wishes to everyone as you begin... Read Less Read More

Linda is amazing!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Camilla A

I first met Linda when my maid of honor and I went to her house for my makeup trial. From the very first time meeting her until the end of the wedding when we said goodbye she was nothing but kind and very attentive. Linda really is an artist, her makeup is beautiful. She made... Read More me and all my girls feel very relaxed on the wedding day because we knew we were in good hands! For just meeting the girls on the wedding day, Linda still took the time to get to know each one and how they wanted their makeup done. My goal for the wedding was for all my girls, especially my mom and mother-in-law, to just look naturally beautiful and have makeup that didn't look fake. Every single one of them looked like themselves, just flawless! Makeup is one thing that can truly make your photos look bad if done wrong. Linda knows exactly how to work your makeup so that your photos look great. I would highly recommend her and would definetly use her again. Also, do the airbrushing! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Linda!! :) - Camilla Kadish

A+ Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Bethany Z

Linda did such a great job on my wedding make up. She's so nice and easy to work with and not to mention affordable. You won't be disappointed with your makeup in the hands of Linda on your special day!

2015-10-08T14:06:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Bethany! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Seeing everyone so happy & smiling just added to the beauty of the day! I am grateful that I was able to service you for your wedding day makeup.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Emilee A

I cannot say enough about how happy I am to have chosen Linda for our wedding makeup. Most importantly, she is warm, friendly, and fun to be around, but she is also phenomenal at what she does. As a bride, I was so incredibly happy with how my makeup turned out at both the... Read More trial, and on the day of. Each of the bridesmaids/moms who had their makeup done were equally as happy with their results. Linda is organized, professional, and puts a lot of thought into personalizing your makeup how you would like. Additionally, our wedding happened to take place on a 90 degree day and not one person had a problem with their makeup. I would highly recommend FACES by Linda G to any bride. Thanks again, Linda! I'm so happy you were a part of our day!

2015-10-08T14:10:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, Emilee! I'm glad you were happy with my services and your makeup! Even though the day was so hot...everything seem to fall in place perfectly! And you looked absolutely beautiful!! Your bridal party, family, and friends were just a joy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Ashlee J

I was so happy with my wedding makeup - Linda did a fantastic job! She was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. The bridal trial was a great way to try out a look and she was incredibly open to changing aspects of the makeup if you're uncomfortable with them. She... Read More even let me bring my own palette so she could use the colors I normally wear. The airbrush and false lashes are a must - they photograph beautifully! Could not have been happier with my wedding day look - I highly recommend Linda!

2015-10-08T14:19:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ashlee! It was wonderful to work with you and I'm glad you were happy with my services! You made a lovely bride and it was a pleasure being part of your wedding day. Best wishes to you in your new married life!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Kaitlyn B

Not only is Linda so sweet and a great conversationalist - her work speaks for itself! She worked so hard to make sure every person in my wedding party had the exact look they were going for. She used only premium products and was very knowledgeable. I am so grateful I found her... Read More since she travels and is so reasonable.

2015-10-08T14:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kaitlyn! I'm so happy to hear you were happy with my services and your wedding day makeup! You looked stunning!! It was a pleasure working with you and enjoyed our time together. I'd love to see pictures if you'd like to send me... Read Less Read More

Flawless & Timeless Makeup

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Amanda S

Linda was a pleasure to work with! She did my makeup (the bride), my mother's, and all my bridesmaids. She did a fabulous job!! I had the airbrush makeup and I loved it! Linda listens to what each individual wants and makes sure you love your makeup before she lets you leave... Read More the chair. She was so easy to work with and travels to wherever you need her for your big day! Her prices are very reasonable and competitive! We were all very pleased with our makeup applications!

2015-10-08T14:28:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Amanda! You made a beautiful bride! And I had a great time working with you and your party! I'm glad you were happy with my services and your bridal makeup and it was an honor to be part of your wedding day.... Read Less Read More

A True Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

My daughter got married on 03/21/2015 and Linda did makeup for 7 women! She made each of us look so beautiful. I felt like she tapped into all our "inner beauty" and accentuated it through her talent as a makeup artist and made as look and feel like celebrities! She has an... Read More artistic touch that enhanced our unique features, we all looked fabulous! It was an amazing experience! If you are looking for your natural beauty to shine, I HIGHLY recommend Faces by Linda G! Thank you Linda!

2015-10-08T14:33:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the great review! I enjoyed working with you and the entire party! It means a lot to me that everyone was happy with their makeup and felt beautiful! As I always say...I only enhance the beauty you already have..and... Read Less Read More

She brings out your inner beauty

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Elissa D

Linda did an amazing job! She was a professional from my first phone call, keeping me informed and working well with my crazy wedding and work schedules. My makeup looked natural and made me feel like a million dollars. Several people mentioned how good my makeup looked... Read More through out the night and i look AMAZING in my photos. I would highly recommend Linda. It's worth the extra money to not have to worry about your makeup on your wedding day!

Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I used Faces by LindaG/makeup Artist for my son's wedding. I really appreciated Linda's professional attitude. Linda put me at ease, I do not like to look "made up". The make up turned out wonderful! Linda was so willing to help us out. she drove to my house for my daughter,... Read More mother, and I. Linda is very patient and willing to work with our wants and needs. Linda is also very pleasant and upbeat. Linda stays calm in what can be a stressful and exciting time! We also used Linda's services the summer before for my daughter's wedding. she applied makeup to 9 women that day. the results were stunning! Linda finished everyone on time and they were all beautiful! I would use Linda again for any special occasion!

2014-10-28T06:09:19 Response from the vendor

Many thanks to you, Linda, for writing this great review for me! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family for "two" weddings!! What a beautiful family you are! I can only hope that there will be more times I can... Read Less Read More

Top Notch

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Linda is amazing and so easy to work with! She traveled onsite with only a $30 travel fee and her makeup prices are very reasonable compared to other makeup artists. The quality is wonderful and I would definitely recommend her for any special occasion. She made me (and my... Read More bridesmaids, mom, & mistress of ceremony) feel and look gorgeous on my special day. I couldn't be happier with the services that she provided.

2014-10-17T15:08:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Laura, for taking the time to write this wonderful review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party and I can't say enough how BEAUTIFUL you looked as you left the salon. I can't wait to see pictures... Read Less Read More

OUTSTANDING WOMAN

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 LaCre C

Linda, first I would like to say thank you for making my entire bridal party including myself feel/look beautiful. I am a very self-conscious person and when I met Linda for the first time I knew you were the perfect fit for doing my make-up. Linda doesn't just do make-up for... Read More money. She cares about her clients, she tries to get to know you and she makes you feel beautiful. She takes time out of her day to email you and check on you because she has a beautiful heart. Linda you have a gift to make women look flawless. I am so blessed I got a chance to witness that. My only complaint is that I cannot get married again so you can redo my makeup.. I need you at my house every morning to do my makeup.. It was an honor meeting and working with you. Thank you for an incredible experience.

2014-09-19T07:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the beautiful review, LaCre! I had such a wonderful time working with you, your family, and your bridal party! How lovely you looked!! I hope that we can work again in the future! I appreciate you taking the time to write this... Read Less Read More