Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

6670 West Central Pike, Mount Juliet, TN (615) 754-2221

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Christina D

We rented the trolley for our wedding party to and from the church. It was exactly what we were looking for. They were on time and ready to go when we needed them! Highly recommend.

Wedding Party Transportation

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Lindsey

We chose FADDS Music City Trolley to transport our wedding party from the church to the reception, and then also for a second hour to take people home at the end of the night! We were very pleased - they were on time at both pick up locations/times, and the driver was nice! The... Read More rental was for 2 hours and they let us split the hours up, which was awesome!

Perfect Wedding Transportation

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Amy F

We used the party trolley to transport our bridal party from the ceremony to the reception and then from the reception back to the hotel. Not only did they safely get to the hotel, we got some great pictures on the trolley, including the bride and groom with a "Just Married"... Read More sign. No need for a separate "getaway car", they wanted to continue their night with their bridal party. They were absolutely on time and courteous. The bridal party loved it! We had already used FADDS for a Bachelorette a Party in August and that was also perfect.

Delivered my wedding guests safely & on time :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Nicole H

My husband and I rented FADD's Ultimate Trolley to transport our wedding guests from Hotel Indigo in Downtown Nashville to CJs Off the Square in Franklin, TN and back to the bar district after our wedding. FADDs was easy to work with (in regard to arranging dates/times,... Read More paying--which we did in installments--, and planning pick-up/drop-off). They picked up and dropped off my guests in a very timely manner and were patient with our large and (after the wedding) wild group. I would highly recommend their services!

Best transportation ever

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Allison W

My bachelorette party would not have been the same without a party bus from F.A.D.D.S Party Bus. Everyone had too much fun. The bus was stocked with ice for us and even came with a DJ. The party bus was a definite hit among all the girls! I have been on F.A.D.D.S party buses for... Read More two other occassions, and it has always been so much fun!

DJ David was GREAT!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Alex S

We had to book David less than a month before our wedding because of certain reasons and he was amazing. He was so helpful and did a great job with everything. His services are worth every penny and we are so thankful that he was available for our wedding ceremony and... Read More reception! We also used the party bus for transporting guests to and from the hotel and our venue. Great service!

bachelorette party

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Jennifer C

I used the glow bus to host my all girls,last fling before the ring party. They were on time picking us up and,were great throughout the night. We had an awesome time.

Best DJ Ever!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Alex T

As far as I have experienced, and I am in the wedding industry so I've experienced a lot, there has not been a better DJ than our DJ from F.A.D.D.S. He was energetic, got the guests moving with the dance steps he led himself, and kept us all going the entire night with a great... Read More mix of music. I was a little scatter-brained by the time I was supposed to have sent him a music list and forgot to do so; he simply read the crowd and made great choices. We also had a video picture slide-show going throughout the reception of shots he had taken during our ceremony and throughout the evening, it was a very impressive and unique touch. If you need a DJ this is the one to go with.