30 years of Flower Power!

Unique, diverse creations and current floral trends! My reputation is based on my ability to artistically capture the beauty and elegance of nature in sophisticated, contemporary floral designs. Personalized service, expert knowledge and fine attention to details. Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1298 Minnesota Ave. Suite F, Winter Park, FL Serving Winter Park, Orlando and Central Florida (321) 695-5440

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Amanda C

Working with Lana was one of the most beautiful experiences possible. She put together a dream of a bouquet and the was that she was able to turn my ballroom into an enchanted garden was UNBELIEVABLE! I was so in awe of the beautiful greenery and flowers - I wanted to take them... Read More ALL home. Lana has a beautifully created mind and from our phone conversations she sounds like she has such a sweet spirit. Fairbanks Florist was beyond a pleasure to work with and now I know if I ever need an amazing florist or have a friend that does - I will know where to recommend to. Thank you for everything Lana :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amy B

Amazing! Lana is such a beautiful person inside and out! She was the first and only florist we met with as we knew immediately she was the one! She was able to show us pictures and we were able to create what we wanted for our wedding. She was so helpful in creating a plan... Read More to repurpose our ceremony flowers to the reception in order to stay within our budget. An OH the wedding! It was so beautiful and Lana's talents were praised by all! Our guests all made comments on how beautiful the flowers were. Since our guests were staying at the resort we had the ceremony they were able to take the flowers back to their rooms. Most were trying to figure out how to get the arrangements home on their flights! All I can say is you should call Lana immediately and book with her so you don't miss out!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016

Lana has an impeccable reputation and it definitely showed in her work she did for my wedding. She was so professional, accommodating and easy to work with. She heard my vision and produced exactly what I wanted. Lana is so creative and her floral designs she created for me... Read More were elegant yet whimsical and very outside of the box, which is exactly what I wanted. I gasped when I saw the tablescapes she made for my wedding because the were so extraordinary and beautiful. I HIGHTLY recommend Lana! She is outstanding!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Laura R

Lana was so sweet and easy to work with. She respected my budget and immediately understood my vision, even though I was all over the place during our first meeting! I hardly know anything about flowers, so it was important to me to find someone who could create the look I was... Read More going for without me being able to give a specific list of which flowers/fillers to use. Lana went above and beyond to make my reception space look gorgeous. The reason I found her in the first place was because so many vendors mentioned her, one of which was my church. I'm so happy that I found her!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sara G

Lana made my wedding dreams come true! She listened patiently as I rambled about my likes and dislikes, understood my vision better than I did, and was a true artist as she created my wedding floral. The night was heavenly and Lana's flowers made it so perfect! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Keely H

Lana was amazing and such a sweetheart! She really cares and wants to fully understand your vision for the wedding/floral arrangements and does an awesome job making your vision come to life. She has an amazing reputation in the industry and for a great reasons. My bouquet was... Read More everything and I wanted it to last forever!! I'm so so happy we went with Fairbanks Florist :-)

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenny C

Lana did an absolute fantastic job with our wedding flowers! The centerpieces and bouquets came out more beautiful than I had imagined. She was so great to work with and really takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want on your big day. My bouquet was so... Read More stunning I am having it preserved so I can keep it forever! I highly recommend having Lana as your wedding day florist!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jamie M

Lana was amazing! From my first consultation, to picking up my vases after the wedding, she was SO delightful! She completely saw my vision from the very beginning, and not only saw it, she enhanced it so much! Flowers were one of my top priorities, I wanted something unique but... Read More on a budget, and she 100% followed through. I can't say thank you enough for making our day so beautiful. I hope everyone gets the joy of working with her that I did.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Allyson W

The flowers were absolutely amazing! From the center pieces to the bouquets to the aisle decorations, everything was just how I had pictured. Lana was very easy to work with and her assistant was wonderful the day of the wedding. Very happy with everything she did for us!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Madison C

Choosing Lana as my flower bud was one of the easiest and best decisions I made when planning my tiny, intimate wedding. She captured my vision and brought it to life in the most beautiful way. She worked with my budget and created exactly what I was hoping for, somehow even... Read More better. She made thoughtful recommendations that would help me stay within budget, without compromising the quality or outcome of my vision. You won't find this level of customer service just anywhere. Thank you, Lana!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Evette R

Working with Lana was absolutely amazing. From our first meeting I knew she would do a great job with making my vision come to life. The flowers were stunning and my ceremony/ reception look was more than I expected. She even worked with my budget. I highly recommend utilizing... Read More her incredible talents.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ashley D

Lana at Fairbanks Florist was a dream to work with! She truly brought my vision to life which left me breathless walking towards my ceremony site! She is so accommodating & truly wants you to be happy in every way. My wedding was over 3 months ago now & my guests are still... Read More telling me they were the most unique & gorgeous florals they had ever seen. I will defiantly be using Fairbanks Florist's services again! :)

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kelly B

My husband and I were overjoyed with how our centerpieces and bouquets looked on our wedding day. Lana is very detailed oriented, and remains in close communication throughout the planning process. She took our insprirtation ideas and created floral arrangements above and beyond... Read More what we could have ever imagined. We received many compliments frim our guests throughout the evening. I would definitely recommend her services!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Abigail H

Lana from Fairbanks Florist is amazing. I am not one for giving reviews but she remains to be an exception. Months prior to my wedding, 10/2/16, I visited three or four different florists before meeting with Lana. The others places were pleasant, as they spent a maximum of... Read More thirty minutes with me. It's okay, I got a free bottle of water. However, when visiting with Lana I knew from just how she greeted me that I she was 10 stars out of 5. Not only was I upgraded from a bottle of water to a cup of coffee, but she spent over an hour and a half with me discussing and dissecting what I wanted...and most importantly, what I wanted within my budget. Someone who is truly great at their craft works within the limitations they are given, without hinting there were limitations to begin with. That is exactly what Lana did. That is exactly who Lana is.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Danielle W

We cannot thank Lana enough! She is such a wonderfully kind person to work with and always understood my vision from day one. She takes extra time to go over details with you and made sure that we were on the same page. The finished product was truly beyond our expectations!! I... Read More would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She is very reasonably priced and

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Irene J

I am so happy that my wedding planner recommended that we use Lana (Fairbanks Florist) for our wedding. Lana was such a pleasure to work with! She brought to life exactly what I had envisioned for our centerpieces, bouquets, cake topper, and corsages. Her attention to detail is... Read More impeccable. I would recommend Lana over and over again. What a pleasure she is to work with, as well as an AMAZING florist. Thank you Lana for all of your hard work and for making our floral arrangements a dream come true!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany B

My (now) wife and I chose Fairbanks Florist to assist us with limited floral for our wedding. All we wanted were two bridal bouquets, two smaller bouquets for our maid of honors, toss bouquets, and a few corsages and boutineers. Our florist, Lana, was kind, personable and had... Read More amazing technology to help get a better understanding of what both myself and my wife wanted. She incorporated our interests from Pintrest and communicated regularly with us via e-mail. Our flowers were exactly what we discussed and she was able to stay within our budget. We would definitely recommend her to another couple with wedding floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Annette R

Lana from Fairbanks makes any bride to be feel like their vision can become a reality ...worked right into the budget we had in mind yet creating the exact image I had in my mind... She saw our ideas and ran with it and made sure it was above and beyond ... The flowers were in... Read More perfect condition and I still get compliments about the flowers till this day :) By far worth every dollar spent.. Quality and service ❤️

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Amy B

I have no doubts that I chose the best florist in the Orlando area. She was more than willing to meet several times in person and was very quick to respond via email.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Brooke G

Lana (Fairbanks Florist) was my flower bud! My wedding was just this past weekend and everything looked so beautiful. I received so many compliments from my guests on the flowers and decor. I am very grateful for all her hard work. Lana took the time to get to know me... Read More personally and what my vision was for our wedding day. Lana and her fantastic work made my wedding day so special, unique, and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Meredith C

Lana and her team did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding. From the corsages for the mothers and grandmother, to the centerpieces to the bouquets to the cake topper, we could not be happier with the quality and attention to detail. The flowers were PERFECT. I had flowers in my hair... Read More as well and they held up the entire night. My bouquet is still gorgeous nearly a week later! Lana was reasonable, communicative and truly a joy to work with. Lana, thank you for your efforts, it really elevated the look of our wedding! This business is the 'real deal'

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ines V

Lana was absolutely amazing! She is very easy to talk to and professional. Also, she was respectful of our budget and was able to provide us exactly what we had in mind. She keeps up with current trends, which helped during our first meeting when I wasn't sure what I wanted for... Read More flowers. She used photos from previous weddings and Pinterest to bring our vision. Lana is a true professional. I truly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Sara E

I had the opportunity to work with Lana at Fairbanks Florist for our June wedding in Orlando. Lana did a great job listening to all of my concerns as well as everything that I wanted to have in floral decorations. What I received was exactly what I wanted and more! She did an... Read More absolutely beautiful job capturing my vision.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Melissa Y

Lana created the most beautiful setting for our wedding and wedding reception. I was sort of all over the place with my "concept" for the flowers and the decorations, but she figured out exactly what I wanted, and executed it perfectly. She also helped me find other top notch... Read More vendors to make our day perfect. I highly recommend Lana and Fairbanks Florist. She is truly the best!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Lana of Fairbanks Florist was outstanding to work with! She understood our vision of what we wanted, and took a personal interest in ensuring the flowers and decor for my daughter's wedding were just perfect. You can't go wrong with Lana and Fairbanks Florist!

Lana Pelham-Faulkner

Combining my inspired vision with my knowledge of flowers, color and texture and influences from culture, art and fashion, I have satisfied client commissions ranging from individual floral expressions to extravagant haute floral designs for weddings and special events. Allow me to help style and design your next soire!