Fairytale Productions Event Services

Serving ALL Florida

Professional Services with Modern Flair!

We specialize in offering Modern event services for those who simply demand the best! By utilizing our services, you gain the knowledge, commitment, and personal touch that has made us one of the most sought after event companies in the area. For more info, check out our website or give us a call!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Erin K

We had the most incredible wedding thanks to Fairytale Productions! From the very first moment, the photographers and videographers were friendly and helpful and nothing but professional. They helped calm us down and prepare us for our day. They constantly went above and... Read More beyond thier day to keep us happy and on track. The DJ was incredible as well. He played every song we requested and had everyone dancing all night. We have absolutley zero complaints. The photo booth was fun as well. There was a line all night (which is good) and we got the most adorable book back with all customized writing in it. So far we have only seen the preview to our wedding tape, however what we have seen is beyond our expectations. From the very first minute until the end, everyone at fairy tale seemed like they actually cared about our important day. I would recommend them to anyone. It was single handily the best decision that we made during the wedding planning process. 10 out of 10!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 rena b

My husband and I loved having fairytale productions film our wedding day! From the beginning, ryan Murphy was so helpful in the planning process. Also, Our videographer Paul was a pleasure to work with and we loved having him be such a big part of our day . I was so happy we... Read More picked fairytale for our videography and photo booth! I would definitely recommend this company 😊

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alison F

Fairytale Productions and DJ Jason did a fabulous job for our wedding. They were easy to communicate with and offered phone consultations since we were living out of state. On our wedding day Jason made sure we had everything we needed to make our a day a success and he did a... Read More great job keeping everyone on the dance floor. We had the idea of asking guests for song requests which was in part a good idea but there were times when the music just wasn't getting EVERYONE on the dance floor and he made sure to get the vibes back up and get everyone back out. He did a great job with announcements and keeping a great atmosphere! I wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kayla B

I hired Fairytale Productions for their DJ, Videography, and Photobooth services. First of all, I myself am a professional videographer and editor (not for weddings). So when I say that I looked all over for a wedding videography service that knew what they were doing and... Read More delivered quality footage of my special day, I mean it because I am picky. Fairytale productions knows what they're doing with that video, absolutely amazing! Don't let anyone else shoot it! And trust me, when it comes to the best day of your life, don't you want to keep it forever? Our videographer Paul, was spectacular, he was like a part of the family at the end of the night. That being said, the wait list for the video to be edited is quite long, so have patience. Second, our DJ John, was fun and friendly and knew how to read a crowd. Didn't even need to meet/talk to him before the event, he just knew what he was doing. Third, the photo-booth services were awesome!! No other photo-booth service does it like Fairytale Productions. Their photo-booth is not ugly or too big, it's actually cool looking. All of our guests loved it! There's no limit to who can go it there, everyone gets a copy, and they gave me my own book of every photo taken and everyone's signatures! This is so precious to me, it replaced the guest book.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jaime E

I was very impressed with Fairytale from the start. They really helped us to get a package that worked within our budget and they showed up on time for the wedding day. Our videographer was extremely nice and professional and he showed us a couple of shots after he got them. I... Read More can’t wait to see the highlight reel and the finished video!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie K

Our videographer, Paul, was very professional and made sure to stay out of the way while still capturing beautiful shots. Working in the media industry, I'm pretty particular with video and audio quality. We got our video back and have watched it probably a thousand times — our... Read More family and friends love it and we will recommend Fairytale Productions to our friends seeking videography services for their special day. Thank you for forever capturing our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Rachel D

Such a great decision! Our videos turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelly A

Such a talented team! Everything turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kelly F

We loved our experience with Fairytale Productions! Doug was our "master" videographer, and he was fantastic! He was very professional and seemed very experienced. He kept us calm and happy all day. I really enjoyed his shots in Belle Isle. Very scenically beautiful and he even... Read More captured birds flying in a really cool way. Anyways, we loved our 5-7 video short, as well as our videography from the day, as a whole. Thank you, again, for everything! I would highly recommend Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Brianna D

Fairytale Productions was a pleasure to work with. We used them for our Wedding Video as well as Photo Booth. Everyone was so kind, friendly, and professional. We could not be more happy with how everything worked out. I would highly recommend to anyone, and have already... Read More recommended to many friends. Definitely check them out if you want high quality service and final products. Thank you Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Courtney N

Fairytale productions was a great company to work for! I haven't received any sneak pictures yet which I wish I would have by now since I got married 9.9.17. But I'm hoping it's all worth the wait! Also excited to see our teaser video that hopefully will come soon as well but I... Read More know these things take time!! The day of lance (videographer) and John (photographer ) were both fun and great to work with!! I will post another review once I get some pictures and video back!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Cassie W

We used Fairytale Productions for our wedding in September 2017 and they were FANTASTIC! We had Rob & Corey as our photographers and they were not only efficient and had a whole plan for the photos they were fun, creative and up for any ideas that we had. Our videographer was... Read More amazing as well. He got shots of everything that was important to us and made sure to make time for both the bridal party and the reception with friends and family to make sure everyone was included. They truly helped make our day the best and to run smoothly. The photo booth was a hit and o the props were great.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Lindsey N

We planned our wedding in Ann Arbor, Michigan from New York so it was important to us to work with a company which could provide multiple services. After hours of research and chatting with Kristen we chose Fairytale Productions for their comprehensive Photography, Videography,... Read More DJ, and Photobooth services and they did not disappoint! It was very convenient to have a one stop shop for all the services and the added cost benefit of bundled pricing. They have very detailed questionnaires which Chris walked through with us to get every detail planned for our wedding. Ryan was our videographer and Meredith was our photographer and they were both very professional and made us feel at ease. Meredith showed us a few of the photos she captured and they were so beautiful! We can't wait to see the final products! DJ Dom did a great job reading the room and playing songs that got everyone out on the dance floor; we had such a blast! The photobooth attendants were also very professional and it was so awesome to see all the photos a week later online in high resolution! It was fun to relive the night and share all the goofy photos with our friends and family! We would definitely recommend Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Alyssa C

Our video turned out so AMAZING! We are so in love with it and are so happy we chose to go with Fairytale productions. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah H

Though it was a little worrisome in the beginning because we didn't hear from the videographer until a week before the wedding, but he was professional and worked well with the other vendors! Videos are amazing and the highlight video is perfect for sharing on social media. We... Read More were even able to make a request for additional footage that was important to us. The wait time for the videos was about two months(we got married in a busy season)and their website waiting list wasn't updated. Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie A

We chose a photographer from Fairytale when we booked with them. They didn't let us know until an hour and half before the photographer was supposed to get to our venue that they were sending a different backup photographer. The photographer we had was incredible; however, a... Read More little more notice - considering the one we booked was sick the night before - would have been appreciated. It was very nerve wracking to deal with this while getting my hair done the morning/afternoon of my wedding. Other than that they were very responsive with planning and the backup photographer was phenomenal!! The photo booth and attendants were amazing as well! I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Merima O

We worked with Ryan as our videographer and Manal as our photographer. Both were a pleasure to work with. It's scary to pick someone to record one of the most important and special days of of your life and we cannot be more happy with our decision to go with Fairytale... Read More Productions. From the very beginning they were kind and responsive. They have experience with many different cultures and that was a huge thing for me as we are not American so our rituals are much different from what they may be used to. They did an amazing job capturing everything that was important even when something did not go as planned or if something spontaneous happened. It rained a little that day but both were able to use an umbrella and get creative with the shots! I honestly cannot say enough about these two and their creative abilities as well as their wonderful personalities. So grateful we chose them and put our faith in them because everything turned out wonderful.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sara C

From day one, to receiving our final video, Fairytale surpassed our expectations. Paul was amazing the day of and make me and my husband feel so comfortable. We received our final video on my birthday and it was the perfect gift! I've already recommended Fairytale to three... Read More friends! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lorraine R

I am completely thrilled and one-billion percent glad that I had my wedding photos done with your photographer Manal! She and her assistant were so sweet and professional and ooooh my gosh, I am stunned at her talent. Her use of composition and overall artistic talent is just... Read More breathtaking! Thank you so much for all your hard work and I will be sure to tell everyone i know about you and this company.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Samantha K

I LOVED our wedding video! He managed to capture all of our special moments. It was so great to see the video because the day went by so fast, now I feel I can take it all in with our wedding video. I cry every time I watch it! I would highly recommend Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Rebecca C

For so many years I had known that I wanted a wedding videographer for my wedding. When I got engaged I realized that many of the companies that offered videography were outside my budget. Once I found Fairytale productions I knew I had found my videographer, photographer, DJ... Read More and photo booth. Their prices were reasonable and the work I sampled was beautiful. We had 2 phone meetings with Ryan and we went over every detail of the day. I enjoyed using the website to pick our music and include details such as song dedications and daddy daughter dances. The videographers and photographer were very good at coordinating their shots and made us feel comfortable and at ease. A week later we got a teaser video and it was so beautiful. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Shannon N

We had a great experience with Fairytale Productions. We were lucky enough to work with Rob Heath from beginning to end. He was very responsive to our initial inquiries and took the time to explain all of the options to us. We lucked our because not only was Rob our initial... Read More point of contact, he was also the videographer for our wedding and he edited our highlight video, so he knew exactly what we were looking for. Rob was great! He was very friendly, timely, and had great ideas for our video. He did a great job with our highlight video!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kortney K

Fairytale Productions provided my DJ and Photography services. My Photographers were amazing. They worked so well with us and made sure we got every shot that we wanted. The DJ did an excellent job. Everyone had a great time dancing all night. Everyone was very professional and... Read More made sure our day was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Danielle R

We booked Fairytale events because the price was great for the package (videography, photography and photobooth) I can’t lie and say we weren’t a little skeptical about using a company that contracted out their photographers/videographers. We ended up picking Sara and loved her!... Read More She was so much fun and caught pictures of EVERYTHING! The videopgrapher was great as well and made sure to have cameras set up to capture all of the important moments. The photobooth was an absolute hit and we were pleasantly surprised at the photobook they make you of all of the guests photos. We had many laughs looking over that! I cannot comment on the length of time it takes to receive your photos/video or the quality because we just had our wedding 3/3/17 and haven’t received them yet ( we know it takes a bit). I will update when we receive them. Overall though, we were incredibly happy!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Olivia C

My husband & I were absolutely thrilled with our wedding videos. Rob seamlessly captured all of our most special moments in a way that makes us relive that day every time we watch them! Fairytale Production’s pricing was also very affordable compared to competitors. I highly... Read More recommend using Fairytale Productions for your wedding videography needs!