Fairytale Productions Event Services

Serving ALL Florida

Professional Services with Modern Flair!

We specialize in offering Modern event services for those who simply demand the best! By utilizing our services, you gain the knowledge, commitment, and personal touch that has made us one of the most sought after event companies in the area. For more info, check out our website or give us a call!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Erin K

We had the most incredible wedding thanks to Fairytale Productions! From the very first moment, the photographers and videographers were friendly and helpful and nothing but professional. They helped calm us down and prepare us for our day. They constantly went above and... Read More beyond thier day to keep us happy and on track. The DJ was incredible as well. He played every song we requested and had everyone dancing all night. We have absolutley zero complaints. The photo booth was fun as well. There was a line all night (which is good) and we got the most adorable book back with all customized writing in it. So far we have only seen the preview to our wedding tape, however what we have seen is beyond our expectations. From the very first minute until the end, everyone at fairy tale seemed like they actually cared about our important day. I would recommend them to anyone. It was single handily the best decision that we made during the wedding planning process. 10 out of 10!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Lindsey N

We planned our wedding in Ann Arbor, Michigan from New York so it was important to us to work with a company which could provide multiple services. After hours of research and chatting with Kristen we chose Fairytale Productions for their comprehensive Photography, Videography,... Read More DJ, and Photobooth services and they did not disappoint! It was very convenient to have a one stop shop for all the services and the added cost benefit of bundled pricing. They have very detailed questionnaires which Chris walked through with us to get every detail planned for our wedding. Ryan was our videographer and Meredith was our photographer and they were both very professional and made us feel at ease. Meredith showed us a few of the photos she captured and they were so beautiful! We can't wait to see the final products! DJ Dom did a great job reading the room and playing songs that got everyone out on the dance floor; we had such a blast! The photobooth attendants were also very professional and it was so awesome to see all the photos a week later online in high resolution! It was fun to relive the night and share all the goofy photos with our friends and family! We would definitely recommend Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Alyssa D

Our video turned out so AMAZING! We are so in love with it and are so happy we chose to go with Fairytale productions. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah H

Though it was a little worrisome in the beginning because we didn't hear from the videographer until a week before the wedding, but he was professional and worked well with the other vendors! Videos are amazing and the highlight video is perfect for sharing on social media. We... Read More were even able to make a request for additional footage that was important to us. The wait time for the videos was about two months(we got married in a busy season)and their website waiting list wasn't updated. Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie A

We chose a photographer from Fairytale when we booked with them. They didn't let us know until an hour and half before the photographer was supposed to get to our venue that they were sending a different backup photographer. The photographer we had was incredible; however, a... Read More little more notice - considering the one we booked was sick the night before - would have been appreciated. It was very nerve wracking to deal with this while getting my hair done the morning/afternoon of my wedding. Other than that they were very responsive with planning and the backup photographer was phenomenal!! The photo booth and attendants were amazing as well! I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Merima O

We worked with Ryan as our videographer and Manal as our photographer. Both were a pleasure to work with. It's scary to pick someone to record one of the most important and special days of of your life and we cannot be more happy with our decision to go with Fairytale... Read More Productions. From the very beginning they were kind and responsive. They have experience with many different cultures and that was a huge thing for me as we are not American so our rituals are much different from what they may be used to. They did an amazing job capturing everything that was important even when something did not go as planned or if something spontaneous happened. It rained a little that day but both were able to use an umbrella and get creative with the shots! I honestly cannot say enough about these two and their creative abilities as well as their wonderful personalities. So grateful we chose them and put our faith in them because everything turned out wonderful.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sara C

From day one, to receiving our final video, Fairytale surpassed our expectations. Paul was amazing the day of and make me and my husband feel so comfortable. We received our final video on my birthday and it was the perfect gift! I've already recommended Fairytale to three... Read More friends! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lorraine R

I am completely thrilled and one-billion percent glad that I had my wedding photos done with your photographer Manal! She and her assistant were so sweet and professional and ooooh my gosh, I am stunned at her talent. Her use of composition and overall artistic talent is just... Read More breathtaking! Thank you so much for all your hard work and I will be sure to tell everyone i know about you and this company.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Samantha K

I LOVED our wedding video! He managed to capture all of our special moments. It was so great to see the video because the day went by so fast, now I feel I can take it all in with our wedding video. I cry every time I watch it! I would highly recommend Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Rebecca C

For so many years I had known that I wanted a wedding videographer for my wedding. When I got engaged I realized that many of the companies that offered videography were outside my budget. Once I found Fairytale productions I knew I had found my videographer, photographer, DJ... Read More and photo booth. Their prices were reasonable and the work I sampled was beautiful. We had 2 phone meetings with Ryan and we went over every detail of the day. I enjoyed using the website to pick our music and include details such as song dedications and daddy daughter dances. The videographers and photographer were very good at coordinating their shots and made us feel comfortable and at ease. A week later we got a teaser video and it was so beautiful. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Shannon N

We had a great experience with Fairytale Productions. We were lucky enough to work with Rob Heath from beginning to end. He was very responsive to our initial inquiries and took the time to explain all of the options to us. We lucked our because not only was Rob our initial... Read More point of contact, he was also the videographer for our wedding and he edited our highlight video, so he knew exactly what we were looking for. Rob was great! He was very friendly, timely, and had great ideas for our video. He did a great job with our highlight video!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kortney K

Fairytale Productions provided my DJ and Photography services. My Photographers were amazing. They worked so well with us and made sure we got every shot that we wanted. The DJ did an excellent job. Everyone had a great time dancing all night. Everyone was very professional and... Read More made sure our day was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Danielle R

We booked Fairytale events because the price was great for the package (videography, photography and photobooth) I can’t lie and say we weren’t a little skeptical about using a company that contracted out their photographers/videographers. We ended up picking Sara and loved her!... Read More She was so much fun and caught pictures of EVERYTHING! The videopgrapher was great as well and made sure to have cameras set up to capture all of the important moments. The photobooth was an absolute hit and we were pleasantly surprised at the photobook they make you of all of the guests photos. We had many laughs looking over that! I cannot comment on the length of time it takes to receive your photos/video or the quality because we just had our wedding 3/3/17 and haven’t received them yet ( we know it takes a bit). I will update when we receive them. Overall though, we were incredibly happy!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Olivia C

My husband & I were absolutely thrilled with our wedding videos. Rob seamlessly captured all of our most special moments in a way that makes us relive that day every time we watch them! Fairytale Production’s pricing was also very affordable compared to competitors. I highly... Read More recommend using Fairytale Productions for your wedding videography needs!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Katie K

We loved Fairytale Productions! They made our wedding memories amazing! We ( and all our friends and family ) were blown away with how fast we got our pictures and video back as well as the quality and creativeness of the video and pictures! Were glad that we didn't have to... Read More spend time that day worrying about the pictures or video, Fairytale Productions was there taking care of it and capturing every shot! VERY HAPPY WITH THEM AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Brooke S

Fairytale Productions were so great to work with! They made the whole process simple and convenient. Our DJ, Steve, was very personable and super friendly. And our photographer Robert did a great job and, we haven't gotten our photos back yet, but he seemed to really have an eye... Read More for a great picture and he was very easy to work with! We also had the photo booth, and the attendant was very helpful and everyone loved it! Would definitely recommend Fairytale Productions!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017

My wife and I did a lot of research before deciding on a videographer to capture, what we have found to be, the best day of our lives so far. We could not be happier with the decision to have Fairytale Productions share our special day with us. From the initial contact over... Read More email to obtain more information about their services to the day that they delivered the completed product they showed nothing but professionalism and compassion. The two videographers collaborated seamlessly with our photographers, even though they had never previously worked together. The unique shooting techniques helped to capture every moment of our day and turn them into everlasting memories. The videos from our wedding day turned out much greater than we could've ever imagined. Our post production manager, Lance, was absolutely incredible to work with from the morning of our wedding day until the final videos were delivered. Fairytale Productions deserves our highest recommendation, and we are very happy that we chose them to be a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Nadia K

I love love love the amazing video Fairytale Productions created of our special day! They captured every moment and the quality of the video and edits was exceptional. They were so easy to work with and probably the only vendor that i never had to worry about. Greatly greatly... Read More recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Bree D

We had Mike as our DJ and he was great! Our introductions were done so well and it was a great way to start the evening. He kept people on the dance floor all night and had a great variety for all ages there.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle H

Fairytale Productions couldn't have been a more perfect option for us. We were able to have our photography (engagement photos, bridal portraits, wedding day), videography, and photo booth through the company and couldn't have been happier with the overall experience,... Read More flexibility, and the companies willingness to work with us on every aspect of the wedding along our 15 month engagement. Carol did amazing photos and Yuri did amazing video footage. It was great to work with Carol on multiple occasions before our big day which made us both feel super comfortable. Our video is absolutely beautiful and all our friends and family can't stop watching it! If you are on the fence about a company to go with meet with them and read reviews because they are the real deal and deliver every step of the way!! Thank you to the entire Fairytale team for making our day a true fairytale!! -Danielle and AJ from Ann Arbor, MI

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 E T

Our wedding was amazing! The DJ, Dom, kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The photo booth was great, the book we get to keep from it was hilarious! They were quick to respond if I needed anything and also gave me a day of phone number. Very professional through... Read More every step. Definitely glad to have gone with fairytale productions, they did an amazing job.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Julia K

We used Fairytale Productions for our photographer, DJ, and photo-booth. We had a great experience with all three. We had a New Years Eve wedding and the DJ kept the party going until the venue shut us down, even our grandparents were out on the dance floor partying past... Read More midnight with us! The photos turned out great and were available faster than I thought they would be. Everyone loves a photo-booth and they had great props and lots of options for the photo strips. Really can't say enough great things about this company and using them for all three services definitely took a lot of stress off of us! I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater Detroit area!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017

What a great experience...Lance was awesome! He was such a pleasure to work with and made our experience so smooth. I absolutely love the coverage he got and could not be happier with how our video turned out. I will definitely recommended Fairytale Productions in the future!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Katie M

Dom did such an amazing job as our DJ! He had an incredible "stage presence," and accepted song requests! He also did such an awesome job working together the songs that we created on DJ Intelligence in order to make one of the best wedding playlists we'd ever enjoyed. I'm not... Read More kidding when I say this was a New Year's Eve wedding, and EVERYONE who was dancing kept dancing beyond when the clock struck 12. We couldn't have been happier with Dom and all of the options that Fairytale Productions gave us beforehand to make the playlist perfectly ours.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Reem H

Amazing experience, phenomenal customer service, and breathtaking results. Loved you guys and loved working with you guys!