Cutting edge Photography

Be confident in your choice! We'll take time and go through our recent galleries with you. If you love our work, we want to be a part of your day! Worry less with unlimited hours & locations. 2 photographers with you all day! Receive your photos fast and without sacrifice of quality. Your photos will be delivered to you no longer than one week after your event. A custom website and mobile app will be created for you to share photo's with your friends and family. With Full Digital Rights, you'll also be able to download or print your wedding photos as you desire & without watermark. Get to know your photographer with your free engagement photo session. If interested, you can save time and money with us by bundling photography with our video or DJ services.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

340 N Main St, Plymouth, MI (734) 365-4283

Falcon Film Studios

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 John S

My wife and I used Falcon Film Studios for photography and DJ services. They provided two photographers, one lead (Derek) and one assistant. The photographers took great quality photos and were very flexible with meeting me and my wife prior to the wedding for preparation... Read More photos. The DJ (Pete) was fantastic and the dance floor was full the whole night. Further, we received an honest dozen compliments about our DJ in the weeks after wedding, including a few requests for his information. Great quality work and excellent value all around. The guys were invaluable for helping organize and schedule our wedding night too. Especially since we had no other day-of help with our wedding and reception (no wedding planner, brother was officiant). Highly recommend.

2016-12-28T14:54:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Pete is truly a rockstar! You and your family were awesome

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Kelsey S

Absolutely Fantastic Work by Falcon Film Studios! I used their services for Photography, Uplighting and DJ. They provide many other services too! The DJ had my guests on the dance floor the whole night it was a blast! I loved that he checked in with me about what I wanted and... Read More made sure to have the names and pronunciations correct on top of just looking at my survey I filled out. I was beyond impressed with the DJ services & Lighting provided. The Photographer's were fantastic and professional! I used their photography for both my engagement and wedding pictures. I'm in love with my pictures! . Derek really has a eye with the camera, he makes some of the most beautiful shots! Overall, I had the best experience and it is in big part to the great vendors like Falcon Film Studios! I had tons of compliments from my guests on the fantastic photographer (Derek) and DJ (Pete)! Thank you for making my special day that much better!

2015-09-21T19:16:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your day!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Jennifer D

We had Peter DJ our wedding and Derek and Brock do photography. We were overwhelmingly impressed by both services. Peter was very attentive all evening making sure everything went as smoothly as possible and kept the dance floor going all night. Derek was absolutely AMAZING! He... Read More made me feel so comfortable all day actually acted as my day of wedding planner. He kept everyone going and on time and made me feel like he truly cared about me and making sure my day went perfectly. He was attentive and good natured and kept a smile on everyone's face. Both Brock and Derek were creative and listened to what we wanted. The photos came back to us within a week! And they are outstanding! I would highly recommend Falcom Film Studio for both DJ and photography! Outstanding :)

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Marisa D

We used Falcon Film Studios for our wedding on 10/7/17 and they were everything we could have hoped for! The DJ services had our guests dancing all night, and the photos came out incredible! The photographers knew all the best spots to take us in Detroit, we truly look like... Read More movie stars! Peter was so incredible in making sure the day went as planned and that everything was how we wanted it. the photo booth was such a great touch, we got awesome pictures of all our guests as well as the candid photos from the photographers. I would recommend Falcon Film Studios to anyone for their special day. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Thalia L

I have attended a few weddings where Falcon Film Studios did the Photography, Video, Dj, and even Photo Booth services. They are a great bunch of individuals! So creative, charismatic, joyful, and so enthusiastic about doing their jobs to the absolute best! Time after time I... Read More have witnessed firsthand that they give 110% of themselves, and strive for the absolute best for their clients! I am getting married next year and I can say that I will book full service with Falcon Film Studios, because I know that they will do whatever it takes to give me the absolute best service and make sure that everything runs accordingly! Watching the video from one of my best friends weddings came out so beautifully, very cinematic! It felt as if I had been watching a love story unfold in front of my eyes in a theater setting. They captured every detail of the entire day, not to mention how quickly they produced the final product! If you are having trouble finding a vendor for all your needs, look no further! Falcon Film Studios is the real deal!! Thanks again Falcon Film Studios! I am continuously impressed with everything that you all have done!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Jeff R

Had three photographers for our big day. Each of them had their own style which was unique and helped get the right shot for each situation. They also provided a free engagement shoot when we bundled the DJ services with our photography.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Leanne F

The services that Falcon Films brought to our wedding day was remarkable. My husband and I both went to high school with Peter and heard nothing but great things from our mutual friends. The attention to detail the Videographers and DJ did on our wedding day made it perfect. The... Read More music was amazing, everyone had a blast dancing and enjoying the night. We cannot wait to see our video and to show it to all of our family and friends. I highly recommend Falcon Films to any and all brides and grooms!!! Thank you for helping making our wedding day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Karim H

Couldn't ask for a more professional company. Above and beyond. Hire them. I don't leave reviews but I have to for these guys. I did the bundle with everything included and it was worth every penny. They treated my wedding like it was them getting married. The photographers,... Read More videographers, DJ, photo booth attendant, they are AMAZING at what they do. Like I said, HIRE THEM! You'll be happy you did.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Daniel B

Derek was great and made sure we got all the shots we wanted!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Christine F

We hired Peter for DJ services for our wedding based on a recommendation from a family friend. I would not hesitate to pass that recommendation on to anyone else looking for a low-key, friendly, and flexible DJ. I was like a C- wedding planner (and everything on the day of... Read More went fine! no sky fell ((except the snow)) and Peter was great with working around my disorganization, and sent reminder texts when he needed to know information that i hadn't provided yet. I very much appreciated being able to text back and forth instead of just using e-mail. My music choices were a bit out of the norm, and while Peter didn't know lots of the songs, he did his research and listened to the tracks so he could play them at an appropriate time in the dancing. We didn't want a ton of fancy lighting and the included basic lights were just perfect. We got tons of compliments on the music, and everyone had fun; hire Peter, you won't regret it!

2016-12-28T14:55:34 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you and your guests had a good time!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Jordan P

My husband and I used Falcon Film Studios for our wedding video for our September wedding at Zingermans Cornman Farms. The video is without a doubt the BEST wedding video I have ever seen. It is an absolute masterpiece and captured the day perfectly! We are so thankful we found... Read More Falcon Film Studios. I would give them 6 stars.

2016-12-28T14:56:15 Response from the vendor

WOW! that means a lot. You guys set us up with a truly special day to capture. Thanks for having us.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amin E

We asked Falcon Studios to shoot our wedding photos! Very good staff! We worked with Roman! he was always present, very caring, kind and always had a smile on his face! he never looked tired during our wedding! The quality of the photos are great! we loved them! and they are... Read More pretty fast with editing and delivering them. We are really happy to chose them for our wedding! Thanks you guys!

2016-12-28T14:57:04 Response from the vendor

Roman is one of our best! Thanks for the kind words. We couldn't be happier to hear you had a good time!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 David K

The engagement session was extremely professional and Derek was very cordial. Derek has a great vision for the final product and has a great sense of timing when it comes to the perfect environments. Highly reccomend.

2016-12-28T14:57:54 Response from the vendor

Cant wait for the wedding! Thanks for the kind words

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kristen G

My fiancé and I have hired Falcon Film Studios for our wedding photography and video. They have been nothing but amazing. Their fun natured personalities and their attention to detail have made this so much fun! We had our free engagement shoot last night with Derek and the... Read More experience was more than I could have asked for. We wanted something unique, and Derek knew exactly what we wanted. He had the perfect space and timing down perfectly! I even got the photos later that evening and have received so many great compliments! I highly reccomend Falcon Film Studios!

2016-12-28T14:58:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! that means the world to hear thing like that. Have a blessed life together!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Debra A

Absolutely the Best company to work with. Derek made sure everything went exactly as planned. Our wedding was a success mostly because of the awesome care and pride Falcon Film Studios took in everything they did. From their photographer to their DJ we were very well taken... Read More care of. Thank you Falcon Film Studios....we highly recommend you to anyone planning their special occasion.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Angela G

My husband and I recently used this company and we were so thankful for all the amazing and hard work they did! Our wedding video and photos were absolutely beautiful! They went above and beyond what we expected from them. I would definitely recommend this company. They really... Read More worked with us and made mine and my husbands' wedding day so much more special.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Patricia S

Just wanted to give serious props to Derek and his crew!! Our wedding was very recent, so no pics to post yet....Derek was very professional, fun and went above and beyond making everyone comfortable! The pics I've reviewed are AMAZING!! The locations he came up with were... Read More simply stunning backdrops to our day. Thanks SO VERY MUCH for everything you've done this far Derek! You truly have a gift and an eye for detail!!!! If I could give you 100 stars, I would ☺️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☺️

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Mira A

From the engagement pics to wedding pics everything was beautiful . Pete, Anthony and Evan were beyond professional to work with. A lot of guests requested their contact info after seeing how magical my pictures looked. I received the pictures shortly after the shoots and I was... Read More very happy with them. I requested few things from Pete and he was very quick and prompt with answers and fulfilling requests. Great team overall. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Dwayne M

They had a great start...All downhill from the wedding day. We had their video services with the drone included. We had an absolutely terrible experience with them. Missed moments and a major headache getting what footage they actually had. It took just over 3 months of going... Read More back and forth. Even with the final product they gave us I still ended up having to rely on footage from family members for some moments The drone footage showed absolutely nothing...correction it showed a nearby tennis court and freeway. 3 months after the event I ended up going out with a friend to re-shoot the drone footage. My wife and I would not recommend this company. This is a once and a lifetime event that you don't want to take a chance missing.

2017-12-02T11:32:34 Response from the vendor

It breaks our heart to know that you were not happy with your final product. We have taken into account all of your notes and our working to better our product. We were happy to go back to the location an re-attempt a flight. We... Read Less Read More

Amazing Finished Product

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Jessie W

We got married on a 90 degree day and that did not stop these guys from working their butt off to get amazing footage of our day. They had all types of equipment to get great video. They didn't just take great footage either, my husband and I were blown away by the finished... Read More product. The trailer was awesome, it almost seemed like a professional music video. They clearly have the ambition and talent to create memorable videos. If you're looking for a crew that will work hard on your day and then in the editing room then Falcon films would be right for you. I'm very pleased with their work and I would feel comfortbale

Couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Molly D

We went to a wedding that used Peter from Falcon Film studios and he was just amazing. So amazing that we went and asked him for his card. We met with Peter and he worked with us to create the perfect plan for our big day!! Our photographers, also from Falcon Film Studios, were... Read More FANTASTIC!! They were very professional, creative, and most importantly funny. It didnt feel like strangers following us around, they felt like old friends just joining in on the wedding festivities. They listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. Peter kept the party going!!! He was an amazing DJ. My guests still talk about how great the party was. He really took what Joe and I said we wanted and picked the perfect music. Using falcon film studios was perfect, they are a team so everything was seamless and perfect. I could not be happier with these amazing guys. Perfect day.

Finally a wedding where people actually DANCED!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

This was my brother's wedding and I was told by at least 10 people that it was the best wedding they (or myself) had ever been to! Pete and Derek (along with two other assistants) took care of DJ and photography PERFECTLY! The night went on with fun dancing (which NEVER happens... Read More any more). The photos came out looking great! These guys are professionals with an eye for catching memorable moments on their camera, and creating them through their DJ booth!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

I cannot begin to say how great of a job Falcon Film Studios did for the wedding I was a part of last summer!! The time and effort put forth by this company proves they love what they do. The bride and groom used their photography/ videography services, DJ services, photo booth... Read More and lighting, it was great to only have to go through one company!! The pictures came out AMAZING and the DJ had every guest on their feet the entire night! Also, the red carpet treatment was an awesome touch! I highly recommend to anyone for their big day!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

My wife and I got married earlier this summer and we used Falcon Film Studios as not only our Dj service but our Photography and Video service for the wedding. I was nervous to get everything planned for the wedding in the start but my wife took control of most things and when... Read More she found Derek at Falcon Film Studios it seemed like a big weight was lifted off her shoulders. Planning the wedding had a lot of aspects to it and it seemed as if Derek took care of 75% of those tasks. He recommended halls to go with, he had all of the video aspect covered. He had a terrific guy named Pete doing the DJ service, who kept everyone young and old dancing the night away! And Derek also had 2 photographers working the whole night who did a great job. Each of the workers being very good at communication with both my Wife and I, while being very active with both families. Great shots were captured and great times were had and we owe a lot of it to Falcon Film Studios! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

This crew was on time, very courteous, very accommodating, pics and video were great!! They also did our D j service awesome. Can't say enough about this crew!!

Meet The Manager

Peter Boucher

Our team has been together shooting photos since 2010. We can't thank our clients enough for voting us "Best Wedding Photographers" in Detroit via Hour Magazine. We are honored to be considered by our town as the best! We are so passionate when it comes to capturing a wedding. The day is packed with powerful, emotional moments. For a photographer it's a dream. A hashtag we often use is #TheFalconDifference We believe our company stands out and is different than any other. A reason our photos are delivered in less than a week is because we are excited to get them to you. We love what we do!