Falco's Catering at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel

Ocean, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Falco's Catering at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel

A BACKYARD IN OCEAN, NJ

The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel has been a recognized presence in the Asbury Park community for over a hundred years. The Victorian architecture remains as beautiful today as it once was in the early 1900s. It now offers modern conveniences and amenities along with its classic grandeur and lovingly restored details. It offers five distinct and separate ballrooms from which to choose. Whether the bride and groom plan a reception for 300, or a small intimate gathering, it has just the space for the couple’s celebration. The ballroom capacities range from the smallest at 2,550 square feet to the largest at 6,300 square feet.

The Falco’s Catering wedding package at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel includes the following services and amenities:

• A dedicated maître d' to administer the entire event
  • A specified captain to indulge the bride and groom
  • Table designations and place cards
  • A gift envelope holder presented as a birdcage
  • Floor plans adjusted to the couple's requirements
  • Ornamental accents on food stations
  • Ivory or white tablecloths with the couple's choice of napkin color
  • Cocktail hour candle accents

The bride and groom have an exceptional array of choices with regard to menus. The couple may choose the Buffet Wedding Menu, which includes passed hors d’oeuvres, plated salad and a buffet main course, accompaniments and dessert. The Boardwalk Wedding Menu includes one hour of unlimited choice of 12 passed hors d’oeuvres, entree food stations, accompaniment food stations and dessert. The Kingsley Wedding Menu includes one hour of passed hors d’oeuvres, cocktail food stations, plated salad, an entree, accompaniment and dessert. The Carteret Wedding Menu includes one hour of passed hors d’oeuvres, cocktail food stations, plated salad, a table-side offering of entree and dessert. The Cocktail Wedding Menu includes one hour of passed hors d’oeuvres, cocktail station choices, plated salad, entree stations, accompaniment stations and dessert.

All menu choices are highly individualized and flexible. The executive chef will assist the couple in selecting a menu to meet all of their needs. Some upscale menu choices require additional fees.

The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel staff includes experienced event planners and consultants. The hotel has become increasingly popular in recent years as a wedding and reception gala destination. Whether a couple plans a beachfront ceremony or a ballroom reception, complete wedding packages are available. In order to secure your date of choice, early contact with the event planners is recommended.

Of special note is the following:

• Specially priced accommodation packages are available
  • Blocks of rooms for groups are available
  • The hotel is conveniently located to an array of popular nightlife destinations
  • Private beach access is available to guests of the hotel

Gourmet Food and Expert Event Planning

Modern luxuries complement the classic grandeur of this famous hotel, with a nod to the Victorian architecture and oceanfront glamour of Asbury Park's storied past. The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel embodies everything that is the revitalization of the famed Jersey Shore. Falco's Catering is also one of New Jersey's premier "off premise" caterers. We've traveled the state bringing our gourmet menus and professional staff to any location you desire. From Rustic Barns to Grande Ballrooms, Falco's Catering will create a look you'll love at any location!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1110 Valley Rd., Ocean, NJ (732) 660-9000

Amazing Service & Food!!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Brianna S

I was so impressed with the service that Falco's provided us with on our wedding day! People are still raving about it! Heather and the woman that was our captain that day were incredible! They made our day go so smoothly!! Thank you again Falco's Catering for... Read More everything! I would recommend them 100% for any event. Happy Bride 4-18-15

Falco's Catering

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Danielle D

I loved everything about Falco's. It is a family owned and operated business and they made me feel like family on the day of my wedding and all the days leading to it. At the tasting I got to meet the owner and manager as well as the rest of the staff. Even at the tasting they... Read More treated us like royalty. Alissa helped me with ideas on how to set up each room and Heather, my Maitre D' wrote down every detail that I wanted. Two days before the wedding I meet with both ladies and the owner of the company just to triple check that my vision was being created. Heather provided me with her cell phone number in case I needed anything. On the day of my wedding I met Tori as well, who served as mine and my husband's personal waitress. Together Tori and Heather made sure I got anything I needed, from holding my bouquet, to getting me water, and even to make sure I ate enough. They were absolutely wonderful. Oh and the food was amazing! Everything was hot and no one went hungry. I've been to weddings where the food was cold or the bride said the food was better at the tasting. This was not the case at all. I got so many compliments on the food and the abundance of it. I know several of my friends got cards from the staff. Oh yah and the owner of the company was personally operating the meat carving stations.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/22/2014

We recently had our reception at the Berkeley Hotel in Asbury Park. We had the choice of several caterers and I am glad to report that we chose the best one. From the first meeting to the event, everything was handled professionally and efficiently. For those that have planned... Read More an event like this, you know it is not the easiest thing to do. I have never been to an event that had as many people that we did go virtually flawless. I still do not know how over 200 people were fed food that was hot and properly prepared in such short period of time. I would like to thank Falco for allowing me to enjoy the event rather than having to worry that everyone else did. This review asked me how much I spent, well, it doesn't matter because having a smooth reception for your daughter is priceless.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Samantha C

Seriously book Falco's right now for your wedding. Between Alissa in sales, the wait staff, and especially Lisa our Maitre'd our wedding was flawless. The food was delicious and everyone was raving about the cocktail hour all night! Leading up to the wedding the planning was... Read More so easy and they were always willing to answer all of your questions. Lisa was the BEST and was there for all of our needs. She ran the show and the whole day went off without a hitch. The staff was amazing and the food was even better!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Laura V

The Food and people at Falco's catering is absolutely fantastic. They catered our Wedding and our rehearsal dinner but did so much more than that! Heather of Falco's acted as our Wedding coordinator from our beach Wedding to dinner and dancing all night she was there for... Read More whatever we needed. We WHOLE-HEARTEDLY recommend the Falco's team for any event! They truly made our Wedding the best weekend of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Susan L

From the elegant tasting we attended to the meetings with Heather and then Lisa, our Maitre D, to the actual wedding reception, Falco's was fantastic. They really made the wedding a success; guests were raving about the food (we had the berkeley buffet) and the professionalism... Read More of the staff. Lisa was wonderful and I am so grateful to her for the wonderful job she did throughout the entire evening. I truly felt like a guest at my own wedding, didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Amanda D

Falco's at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel Falco's- thank you for making my wedding day so memorable and perfect! Alissa, Heather, Rene made my day run so smoothly. Our guests can't stop talking about how good the food was! Not to mention Heather and Rene made sure our glasses... Read More were full the whole night ;) Their waitstaff were extremely professional and attentive all night. Our maitre'D, Heather, paid attention to every detail and brought my wedding-day vision to life. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Our daughters wedding was 5/21/2016 at the Berkeley Oceanfront . It was better then I could have ever imagined! This is thanks to the hard work of Falcos team- most specifically Alyssa and Heather. They were responsive and helpful EVERY time we called with questions or concerns.... Read More The food was absolutely delicious (I am very picky as a caterer myself) It was all nicely presented-(we picked the handmade appetizers) and did the buffet. We saw lovely, smiling servers all night. The tables were continuously cleared, the glasses were watered and everyone commented on both the food quality, great service and venue. I would highly recommend Falco's wherever your event may be(though their experience at the Berkeley kept me very calm-knowing they know the place inside and out). I cannot say enough about them and their staff. Thank you Falco's for helping my daughter and her new husband have their dream wedding!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kimberly H

We were married on April 9, 2016. Our reception was at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel and Falco's catered the event. They did an amazing job to say the least :) The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. Many many compliments to you from our guests!! We had the... Read More pleasure of planning our day with Heather, who was ultimately our maitre d for our reception. She was very detail oriented and executed ALL of our little requests. She didn't miss a beat. Not only that, but she was the sweetest person and so much fun to work with! We highly recommend Falco's Catering as the entire experience was incredible. FIVE STARS hands down---from food to service and all of the planning involved--we truly enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Jaimee N

Falco's is phenomenal! My wife and I worked with Lisa and Heather and they could not have been better. Heather coordinated everything with us leading up to the wedding. Falco's pretty much handles every detail. The Berkeley does very very little besides host you and once you... Read More meet their management, you'll be happy they aren't required to do much. Heather met with us and fielded tons of phone calls and emails. Lisa served as our maitre d' and she was wonderful!! We met with Lisa the week before the wedding to hammer out all the last minute details. We also asked her to coordinate our ceremony which she did perfectly. She somehow got our three wild ring bearers to behave right before they walked down the aisle. She also coordinated all of our set-up the day before and morning of the wedding and was in charge of the entire reception. Our guests raved about the food. We also used Falco's to cater and serve our brunch at The Berkeley the following day. Working with The Berkeley was a real struggle. They changed catering manager three times and the person we were stuck with was rude, condescending and only interested in our money. Falco's cared about making our day perfect and they did. If you plan an event at The Berkeley, Falco's must be part of your day.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Jessica F

Even though my experience with the Berkeley's staff was a nightmare, Falco's catering was extraordinary and made my day the greatest day of my life. Heather and the Falco's team were unbelievably helpful and attentive and were able to pick up where the Berkeley's staff dropped... Read More the ball MANY times. I was very close to switching venues less than six months to the wedding, but i stayed because of Falco's. I would recommend them for any event and would gladly use them again. I don't know what the berkley would do with out them because they were horrendous and couldn't care less about our wedding. they just wanted our money.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

We highly recommend Falcos. They are professional, helpful and efficient. Alissa helped us plan the perfect menu for our rehearsal dinner and for our event the next day. Our wedding fell during Winter Storm Jonas, but Falcos made sure the food arrived during the Blizzard... Read More without issue. They also had all the food arrive the next day at Watermark even with all the left over snow. The food was delicious and the events turned out perfect!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Lauren P

Alissa and the staff at Falco's are so awesome and so easy to work with! Meetings with Alissa were fun and detailed, she set us up with Lisa for the day of the wedding who handled every obstacle that came her way so easily! Renee made sure we were fed and that we always had a... Read More fresh drink in hand. And the food was delicious! From the fried chicken biscuits at cocktail hour to the steak and risotto at dinner, mmmm! just so good! I am so impressed by how well the whole night went, I can not thank you enough! - Lauren

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Ashlee S

Falcos was such a pleasure from start to finish! The staff is so pleasant,and The food was remarkable. Lisa the maitre d was the best of the best! We had an entire cocktail style wedding and there was constant food and everyone raved about it for days after! They are so... Read More accommodating I would use them without a doubt again and again!

The best food and the best service around!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Susie S

Let me start this review by saying I am not easily impressed, but I am VERY IMPRESSED by Falco's! I am a wedding photographer by trade, and therefore have eaten hundreds of wedding meals made by countless venues and caterers across NJ. And when it came time to plan my own... Read More reception, I hired Falcos. From start to finish, Falco's staff was friendly, professional, flexible, and took pride in the quality of their work. From the beginning, we had long list of special requests, and they accommodated every one. Our venue was a 150+ year old house with many logistical challenges, but they planned and executed the food service flawlessly. Alissa, our sales rep, was knowledgeable and prepared, coordinating all of our rentals and bartenders for us. She was always available, and quick to respond to any question. Falco's menu options are the more diverse than any other caterer we considered, and they even added some unique 'special request' recipes. Our menu was served cocktail style, with several stations throughout the night, including passed appetizers, a satay station, raw bar, and a french fry bar. And you can bet those were some crispy, delicious fries that our guests are still talking about! Speaking of compliments, I had several guests walk up to me with an hors d'oeuvre in hand, saying "You HAVE to try this....". My only regret is that I did not get to eat more during the party!!! We priced out several different Monmouth County caterers, and Falco's pricing was very reasonable for our specific menu. My sister, who is herself a catering chef down South, commented several times about their exceptional value, quality, and professionalism. The day of staff was friendly, organized and worked hard throughout the party. They even indulged my decor obsession by serving our desserts on my collection of antique serving ware. And at the end of the night they broke down all the rentals, and cleaned up the entire party. They even packed up leftovers that we enjoyed the following day. Plain and simple, Falco's is incredible at what they do. You won't find better food or service in Central Jersey!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Stephanie N

Falco's catered our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel on May 30, 2015. Everyone we worked with from Falco's was amazing!!! Alissa was very flexible, informative, and response to all of our questions and needs. She met with us a few times to go over all of the details... Read More and was very easy to work and get along with. Our Maitre D', Lisa, was on top of everything the day of the wedding and made sure things went exactly how we had asked them to. Our guests were very complimentary of the wait staff during cocktail hour and the reception and they have not stopped raving about how great the food was! Our wedding day was even better than we had dreamed and we owe Falco's a big thank you for making that happen! They went above and beyond for us and I would 100% recommend them to everyone.

Berkeley Wedding 10/25/2014

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

Falco's catered our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Alissa, who was professional, patient, and cheerful throughout the process. Our Maître D, Kaitlin, was just AMAZING and treated us like royalty throughout the event & attended... Read More to our every need. Can't say enough about her! The food was delicious and our wedding was spectacular thanks to Falco's. Will definitely use them for any future catering needs. Bravo! Wedding: 10/25/2014 Services Used: Catering

Great Food! Great Staff!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sarah B

We used Falco's Catering for our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel in Asbury Park a few weeks ago. I cannot say enough good about Falco's! We knew we were in capable hands after our very first emails with Alissa and after the food tasting when we got to meet the team,... Read More including the owners who made a point to come around table to table to introduce themselves and answer questions. Alissa was our main point person, and she answered all our questions, big and small during the entire process!! She took the time to meet with us to finalize our menu and organize all of the personal touches we wanted to have during the wedding day. The wedding day went so smoothly - it was a complete dream! The food was terrific! Our family and friends raved about the cocktail hour and were especially impressed with the number of hors d'oeuvres, and the amount of cocktail foods passed on the trays. Lisa, the Maitre D, and Katelyn, the Captain, were so accommodating during the whole night. I'm not the "princess type" but they truly made me feel like royalty. They were there every step of the may, getting us food and drinks as needed, encouraging us to eat! It was awesome!! And Falco's worked so well with the Berkeley Hotel, throughout the whole process, that the planning was seamless! I would definitely recommend Falco's Catering, again and again!

Fantastic Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lisa M

Our September 2014 wedding at the Berkeley with food by Falco's Catering was everything we expected and more. The food was phenomenal from start to finish and all of the little touches that Falco's added gave our reception such a personal feel. We had them cater our morning... Read More after breakfast as well in the restaurant downstairs and could not have been more pleased. We loved the look and feel of the Berkeley and the awesome oceanfront Asbury Park location. We had our ceremony in the room adjacent to our cocktail hour and reception room and it turned out beautiful. The coordinator is phenomenal and went above and beyond to resolve the few minor issues we had. We could not have been happier with our choice in venue and really had an amazing day.

Great service & Food

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Nichol M

Alyssa was a pleasure to deal with. The food was great and the hall was clean and service was great!

Joseph and Stephen Falco

Joey and Stephen Falco are life-long residents of Monmouth County, and we share more than a last name. We both have a passion for great food. Joey is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and was the Executive Sous Chef at the Spring Lake Golf and Country Club for five years. Stephen followed a similar path and was the Executive Sous chef for one of New Jersey’s premier banquet facilities before co-founding Falco’s Catering with Joey in 1995. Our love of food and event planning are sure to shine through for your event!