Falkirk Estate And Country Club

Central Valley, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Exclusively Yours...One Wedding at at Time!

Less than an hour from Manhattan. Elegant and tastefully redesigned venue, floor to ceiling windows and a large outdoor deck overlooking the majestic Ramapo Mountains and our Pristine Golf Course. Award winning cuisine, impeccable service and expert event planning. One wedding at a time!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

206 Smith Clove Road, Central Valley, NY

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Erica G

The second my husband and I walked in to Falkirk we loved it. To make things even better we absolutely fell in love with Jamie and knew we HAD to work with her. We got married on June 13th, 2015. We had our ceremony and reception at the site and to say it was beautiful and... Read More flawless is and understatement. It was truly perfect! The day before our wedding we had our rehearsal where Jamie, Anne, Michael and Tommy totally put me at ease. The day of the wedding they were attentive and had anything we could think of ready for us. Lauren the bridal concierge was FANTASTIC! She managed to know exactly what I needed before I did. She even carried my very heavy bouquet around for me. She had cocktail hour food waiting for us after our receiving line and took care of our every request. Not only were they attentive to us but our entire family and bridal party. My dad joked about needing his own tray of franks in filo during the cocktail hour. Every time he turned around Jamie was there with a fresh plate of them just for him, which he still talks about. The food during our tasting was fantastic. But as we all know food for 6 verses food for 200 is very different. I can honestly say I think the food was better the day of the wedding than it was for the tasting which I didn’t think was even possible. Lauren very politely made sure we were able to sit and eat some of our dinner, which is usually impossible for the bride and groom. We still talk to guests who rave about it being the “best food they’ve had at a wedding” and I couldn’t agree more. We even did an after party downstairs in the pub where we had a hot dog cart and wings which were fantastic. And as if there wasn’t enough food for the night they had cookies, coffee and water for guest on the way out. By the time we were leaving Lauren had all of our stuff packed away for us in the bridal room and ready to go. Falkirk and its team, Jamie, Anne, Lauren, Michael and Tommy were worth every penny! We had the perfect wedding thanks to them!

2015-09-02T19:59:00 Response from the vendor

Erica and Matthew, It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are beyond thrilled that you and your families decided to host your wedding with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Megan & Steve B

We got married on 7/3/15 and cant say enough about how great the Falkirk Estate and the staff were. A month later, and our guests are still talking about how great the wedding was. Jamie was very helpful with all of the planning. Any questions we had leading up to the wedding... Read More were always answered quickly. When venue shopping in the area, we couldn't find anywhere that was as beautiful, with so many reception options at such reasonable price. The staff on the day of the wedding were just amazing and on top of everything! The reception ran flawlessly and the grounds were beautiful. Everyone kept commenting how great the food was (and there was so much food!). Having an after party at the downstairs pub was a great addition to the reception and something the guests loved. We cant thank everyone enough including Jamie, Anne, Lauren, Michael and Tommy!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 victoria m

My husband and I got married on June 12th, 2015 at Falkirk Estate and Country Club. We had our ceremony and reception on site. Everything was absolutely perfect! Tom, Jaime, and Lauren had everything completely under control! I had nothing to worry about the entire day! Lauren,... Read More the bridal concierge, was incredible! She knew what I needed before I even asked for it! Before the ceremony, my mother made a joke that she wanted a cup of coffee. Within 2 minutes she had one--a server who was walking by overheard her and accommodated her instantly! My girls and I got ready in the gorgeous bridal suite and my husband and I had the most beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and pictures! The service at Falkirk is exceptional! Many of our guests commented on the amazing service and they tipped the servers! On the day of, I was so anxious to see my flowers and I kept mentioning this to Tom. Before I knew it, he had the florist on the phone checking on a delivery time for me! The food is delicious! We were very concerned with this because many wedding venues food is only okay, the food at Falkirk is first class! We opted for a "station" buffet-you can also choose to do a traditional plated dinner. We had 5 stations set up around the room with different assortments of food on them, such as Asian, BBQ, and a pasta station! We also had two dessert stations! A Sundae bar and a creme brulee station! Many of our guests called us during the following week and commented on how amazing everything tasted! At the end of the night my husband looked at me and said, "If we had to do this all over, I would change nothing about this place, it was perfect!" If you go anywhere besides Falkirk for your wedding, you are making the wrong decision! It is well worth the money and much more! -Victoria and Kristos Brown :)

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

From the first time my husband and I visited Falkirk, we knew our search was over! We fell in love with the beautiful grounds, the elegant ballroom, and the overall atmosphere of Falkirk Estate. There are no words to describe how helpful and attentive the staff was throughout... Read More the entire process. Tommy, Bill and Jamie were with us every step of the way and made the wedding planning process a breeze. They were available whenever we needed and were always willing to answer our questions and help us create the wedding of our dreams. On the day of the wedding, Tommy, Michael, and Michelle made sure everything was perfect and we knew we never had to stress because we were in great hands. It has been a month since our wedding and our guests are still raving about the great food, the excellent service, and the amazing wedding that would not have happened without the team at Falkirk. We loved absolutely everything about Falkirk Estate and we cannot thank the staff enough! You made our wedding everything we could have wanted plus more! - Brianne & Kevin Floss

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Heather Y

The staff at the Falkirk are exceptional people. Guests are still commenting on how attentive and friendly the wait staff and bartenders where. Jamie, our event manager, and Tommy, the Director of Banquets, were the so amazing to work with. They helped me with everything and... Read More were always there to listen to my silly questions or to reassure me when I was on edge! Our Matrie D, Mike, and my bridal attendant, Lauren, where seriously on point the day of the wedding! They were always right there for me, but I never knew they were!!! They were not intrusive on our day as I have heard can happen at other venues, but they definitely stepped in whenever they saw I needed a hand or drink :-) The venue itself is beautiful. We were lucky enough to have a day in late June where the weather couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony! Guests have told me how taken back they were by the beauty of the grounds. They even plant new flowers every few weeks to make sure that each bride has a fresh look at their ceremony! The food was AWESOME! Get the lamb chops for cocktail hour, I promise you it is worth it!! People were fighting over them and requesting staff to bring more out! If you have your wedding at the Falkirk, know that your bridal attendant will stuff your face with food for you! ;-) We had plates of food from all the cocktail stations brought directly to my husband and I, and for that I am thankful! I wish I had a chance to meet the chef and thank him for cooking up some great food for a bunch of foodies! Overall, my experience with the Falkirk was the best I could have hoped for. They were easy to work with, the place was picturesque, and I felt so well taken care of all day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Susan

My daughter and son-in-law were married at Falkirk on August 14, 2015. This is the best place ever for a wedding. I cannot write enough accolades for the level of service and attention to detail that Lauren, Michael, Peter, Tommy, and all the staff gave to the bride and groom,... Read More my husband and I, the grooms parents AND all our wedding guests. The ceremony was beautiful, and the wedding reception was over the top. We are still being told by friends and family that it was the best wedding they ever attended. The food was beyond excellent and the staff was beyond caring and compassionate, and made us feel like we were their family too. I can honestly say that we were extremely nervous about the cost, BUT I can also, honestly say that Falkirk AND their staff were worth every penny and more!!!!!! DO NOT hesitate to run right over to Falkirk and book them. You will be the happiest bride, groom and parents of the bride and groom on earth, guaranteed!!! and so will your guests. Thank you Falkirk and all your staff for the wonderful memories of a most precious day for us. Susan and Joseph Fierro, (Fierro/Breslin Wedding)

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Stephanie A

The Falkirk Estate and CC was fabulous! My husband and I cannot even express how wonderful this venue was. Every detail was taken care of from table cloths to beer selection. We specifically worked with Jamie during the whole process. She was friendly, welcoming, and very... Read More professional. If there was anything we needed she helped us a lot! Everything went great with our wedding! The dining service and the attention to every guest that the workers provided was excellent. There was not one guest who had to wait in line at the bar. If you are looking for excellent service, people, and a great wedding that people will be talking about then this is the place for you!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Casey W

Falkirk was amazing! Jamie and the staff at Falkirk were so responsive to all of our questions and it was the best day of our lives. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the the service is fabulous. Cannot say enough great things! Thank you again

Better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Michelle F

My husband and I got married here November 1st, 2014 and it was better than we could have ever imagined! The weather was iffy and the Falkirk team talked to me about moving the ceremony inside. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined! The staff was absolutely amazing --... Read More they knew what we wanted before we could even ask for it. For example, they grabbed some of the appetizers and then grabbed us at the end of cocktail hour and gave us a few minutes to just hide away and eat some of our food! We did not go more than 10 minutes without seeing a staff member who ensured that we had everything that we needed. Then the FOOD! The food was fantastic! Everyone that attended our wedding is still raving about how great the food was! The chefs even came out and greeted the guests, which is something nobody has ever seen before at any other venue. Having our wedding at Falkirk Estate was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. It was the most amazing night and everything was absolutely perfect. I knew picking the right venue was important, but looking back, I realized how much of a difference it really makes. Thank you Falkirk, for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Perfect venue for our Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Kristen S

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Falkirk Estate. Bill and the entire team were so helpful, and the bridal attendant, Haley, is amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the landscaping was always pristine with every visit. The food – both cocktail hour and... Read More entrée – were delicious, and the bar is beautiful and easily accommodated our wedding of 240 people. They have a beautiful fireplace where you can display images of family and friends, like it’s your own home! The timing ran absolutely perfectly, and the Falkirk was great with working with all of our vendors. We would absolutely recommend the Estate to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Holly M

We got married here on July 4th. Falkirk is a beautiful venue overlooking the Ramapo Mountains. The evening went smoothly and the food was fantastic. Haley (our bridal concierge) was very attentive the whole time. Because it was the 4th, the owner of the estate made it a... Read More point to set off his fire works during our reception so that we could enjoy them too. This was a wonderful surprise and it shows that the venue really cares about putting on a great evening. Many of our guests commented upon how much fun they had and what a beautiful venue Falkirk is. I would highly recommend this and we could not be happier that we chose Falkirk for our wedding!

amazing Venue

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Nadia H

we loved everything about our venue. no better location for both the ceremony and reception! Food is amazing. grounds are stunning. Pricey...but the service was great!

Best Day of My Life!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Barbara s

My husband and I are not originally from the area but stumbled upon Falkirk during venue searches online. I was hesitant to check out the venue because it wasn't really in the area we were looking at (NYC, Westchester, or NJ) but we took a chance anyway. We were so happy we did!... Read More The second my husband and I walked into Falkirk, we knew we had to get married there. There is something so different about the venue that makes it feel like it was constructed just for you. Everywhere you look you can just tell that there was so much thought put into the place. It was perfect for us because we didn't want to have more than just our wedding on. It's not easy finding "non wedding factories" these days. Falkirk is just absolutely stunning both inside and of course outside. The views outside could honestly not be replicated. We met with Heidi on our first visit and she took us under her wing right away. She was willing to help us anyway she could. The price for the options that were offered are unbeatable. We booked the venue right away. Leading up to the day, Heidi was very patient and responsive with all the little questions I had. She was also very helpful with reminding me about what items I had coming do since I work crazy hours and wedding planning kind of took a back seat. I was really thankful for her ability to stay in touch with me and just make sure everything was going well, and always asked if there was anything she could help with. The day of the staff was amazing. Everyone was so attentive to both my husband and I and our families. All of our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the place was. My Dad (who is a tough guy to please) was extremely happy with the venue, food and especially the staff. Tom, our Maitre d' was beyond amazing. Although the venue wasn't exactly close to our friends and family, they were all very happy with the views and kept raving about the venue itself. Everyone kept coming up to me asking how in the heck did I find such a beautiful place. We had a brunch the day after our wedding and all of the guests kept coming up to us and telling us what a beautiful wedding we had, and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to! There is nothing I would change about my wedding day at Falkirk. I feel so lucky that I get to look back at our day and remember how it was in such a beautiful place. We truly wish we could have a wedding again and have it at Falkirk!! Thank you Falkirk for giving us the best day of our lives!

Falkirk Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Lindsay M

From start to finish , the staff at Falkirk Estate worked with us to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is out of this world, and people are still telling me and my husband (!!) that it was the best wedding they've... Read More ever been to!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Marisa B

Everything about the Falkirk was absolutely perfect for our wedding. The actual venue itself was breathtaking - with beautiful grounds, flowers and décor. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on-site, and our guests were dazzled the entire time. We had multiple... Read More guests tell us they had never seen a place quite like it and were so impressed. Heidi and team were so wonderful to work with and made the entire planning process so much easier for us. They really understood the vision my husband and I had for the wedding and made it all possible. The staff during the wedding was friendly and helpful with all of our guests and really made sure my husband and I, our bridal party and family knew where to be and when the entire time. Honestly, I don't have one negative thing to say about the Falkirk and its staff because they truly made our wedding perfect! Although the price was a bit high, it was worth every penny :)

Class 'A' Party!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Abigail G

Falkirk Estate is THE most wonderful place to get married. My husband and I could not be happier with the results! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly and the reception area was gorgeous! We had such an amazing night and would highly recommend the Falkirk Estate to anyone... Read More looking to have a wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Summer C

Having my wedding at the Falkirk Estate was the best decision I ever made! The overall ambiance and scenery were breathtaking! Everyone was so kind and professional throughout the evening; we couldn't have asked for a better night! Our guests are still talking about it!

What a perfect night we had!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Jessica B

The food was amazing, the service was spot on, everything made for a beautiful memory of our special day. I especially enjoyed being able to have the ceremony at the same venue as our reception, made for much less hassle in our day. The staff was all very professional and took... Read More the best care of my parents as well, which was very nice. I would DEFINITELY recommend this place to any looking for an all inclusive venue with the class and grandeur of a small palace. Thanks again Falkirk.

Beautiful surroundings and a very attentive staff

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 George B

Our night went off just perfectly, every detail was satisfied exactly how we asked. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and taking pictures around the course was a great experience. The staff was very attentive to our needs, especially my wife's, which can be very difficult... Read More sometimes. I heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests as to how efficiently the staff was working and diligently cleaning. And I am so thankful for having Heidi and Melissa there to deal with our months of questions and special requests, and eventually to assure us that everything would run smoothly. Thank you again to everyone at the Falkirk Estate for making our day so very special.

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Renee Z

If you want an AMAZING wedding with an UNSTOPABLE presence, Falkirk Estate in Central Valley, NY is the place to go. Not only is your wedding the exclusive event for the day the grounds are picture perfect, the food is awesome and every single person at Falkirk is top notch.... Read More The excellence in service, hospitality, and specifics in detail are spot on. Melissa and Terrence (T-Dog!!) are so professional but so personable. They made our special day even better than we could have imagined. The wait staff is GREAT too. We did a surprise Flash Mob at the wedding and even convinced the wait staff to take part. THANKS WAITERS YOU ROCKED!!! By the end of the night you really feel like Falkirk Estate has become part of the family. Falkirk Estate is the place to have your wedding or special event because everything about it is just simply PERFECT!! Thank you Falkirk! Derrick and Renee Schmidt ~ 8/16/13 ~

Best Night of Our Lives!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Emily D

We had our reception at Falkirk in June 2013 and it was everything we had hoped for and so much more. The cocktail hour was delicious with a wonderful outdoor atmosphere for pictures, socializing and dancing to our calypso band. I would highly recommend to go with the hour and a... Read More half cocktail hour option Falkirk offers. The extra half hour allowed us the time to see everyone without feeling overwhelmed or rushed. The ballroom for the reception was beautiful and the food was amazing. We even had our after party in the pub downstairs and it was a great way to end the night. They have a relationship with a local hotel that provides complimentary transportation all night which allowed our guests to really relax, have a good time and get back to the hotel safely. Falkirk provided us with everything from start to finish including several unique locations for our photos. I cannot even count the number of outstanding reviews our guests gave us. We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding at Falkirk. It was the best night of our lives!!

Amazing Venue! 6/25/13

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Trisha D

I fell in love with Falkirk from our first visit! The staff is FANTASTIC!!!! From planning with Heidi to the actual day, everything was seamless... The estate is beautiful, the grand ballroom has such a warm elegant feeling. The waterfall and the golf course, with the gorgeous... Read More mountains in the back allow for exceptional pictures. Having the ceremony there really allows for the whole piece to come together. Cocktail hour in its own room, with a great layout, pictures by the fireplace really allowed for great photos. The bridal suite is beautiful and the staff helped in every way, Jessica was phenomenal , she made my day so smooth. The food was 5 star, people are still talking about how great the food was and how beautiful our wedding day was. I highly recommend falkirk without any reservations, you will not be disappointed!

The Best Wedding We Ever Went To

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Diane L

These were the words spoken by so many of our guests. The Falkirk has the most amazing setting both outside and inside. The food was outstanding but the service was by far the best I have ever seen. This is a top notch professional wedding venue. I would recommend them... Read More highly.

Everything was Perfect! (even on a rainy day)

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Kristine K

The Falkirk made my wedding dream come true. Everything was exactly like I asked. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly, the place is gorgeous. Everyone told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been too. Terence and Heidi went out of their way for... Read More me, (when I refused to accept the fact it was raining)to set up my ceremony both inside and outside so we could make a last minute decision. Jessica spent the whole night making sure I was happy and had everything I needed. Thank you guys for everything :)

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Casey B

I had my wedding at Falkirk Estate and Country Club in May 2013. It was perfect. The night went smooth, the staff was amazing and the venue was beautiful! I could not think of a better place to get married!