Falkirk Estate And Country Club

(38)

Central Valley, NY

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Exclusively Yours...One Wedding at at Time!

Less than an hour from Manhattan. Elegant and tastefully redesigned venue, floor to ceiling windows and a large outdoor deck overlooking the majestic Ramapo Mountains and our Pristine Golf Course. Award winning cuisine, impeccable service and expert event planning. One wedding at a time!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park, Country Club, Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

206 Smith Clove Road, Central Valley, NY

Best Day of My Life!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Barbara s

My husband and I are not originally from the area but stumbled upon Falkirk during venue searches online. I was hesitant to check out the venue because it wasn't really in the area we were looking at (NYC, Westchester, or NJ) but we took a chance anyway. We were so happy we did! The second my husband and I walked into Falkirk, we knew we had to get married there. There is something so different about the venue that makes it feel like it was constructed just for you. Everywhere you look you can just tell that there was so much thought put into the place. It was perfect for us because we didn't want to have more than just our wedding on. It's not easy finding "non wedding factories" these days. Falkirk is just absolutely stunning both inside and of course outside. The views outside could honestly not be replicated. We met with Heidi on our first visit and she took us under her wing right away. She was willing to help us anyway she could. The price for the options that were offered are unbeatable. We booked the venue right away. Leading up to the day, Heidi was very patient and responsive with all the little questions I had. She was also very helpful with reminding me about what items I had coming do since I work crazy hours and wedding planning kind of took a back seat. I was really thankful for her ability to stay in touch with me and just make sure everything was going well, and always asked if there was anything she could help with. The day of the staff was amazing. Everyone was so attentive to both my husband and I and our families. All of our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the place was. My Dad (who is a tough guy to please) was extremely happy with the venue, food and especially the staff. Tom, our Maitre d' was beyond amazing. Although the venue wasn't exactly close to our friends and family, they were all very happy with the views and kept raving about the venue itself. Everyone kept coming up to me asking how in the heck did I find such a beautiful place. We had a brunch the day after our wedding and all of the guests kept coming up to us and telling us what a beautiful wedding we had, and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to! There is nothing I would change about my wedding day at Falkirk. I feel so lucky that I get to look back at our day and remember how it was in such a beautiful place. We truly wish we could have a wedding again and have it at Falkirk!! Thank you Falkirk for giving us the best day of our lives!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Marisa B

Everything about the Falkirk was absolutely perfect for our wedding. The actual venue itself was breathtaking - with beautiful grounds, flowers and décor. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on-site, and our guests were dazzled the entire time. We had multiple guests tell us they had never seen a place quite like it and were so impressed. Heidi and team were so wonderful to work with and made the entire planning process so much easier for us. They really understood the vision my husband and I had for the wedding and made it all possible. The staff during the wedding was friendly and helpful with all of our guests and really made sure my husband and I, our bridal party and family knew where to be and when the entire time. Honestly, I don't have one negative thing to say about the Falkirk and its staff because they truly made our wedding perfect! Although the price was a bit high, it was worth every penny :)

Beautiful surroundings and a very attentive staff

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 George B

Our night went off just perfectly, every detail was satisfied exactly how we asked. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and taking pictures around the course was a great experience. The staff was very attentive to our needs, especially my wife's, which can be very difficult sometimes. I heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests as to how efficiently the staff was working and diligently cleaning. And I am so thankful for having Heidi and Melissa there to deal with our months of questions and special requests, and eventually to assure us that everything would run smoothly. Thank you again to everyone at the Falkirk Estate for making our day so very special.

Bride

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Casey W

Falkirk was amazing! Jamie and the staff at Falkirk were so responsive to all of our questions and it was the best day of our lives. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the the service is fabulous. Cannot say enough great things! Thank you again

Better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Michelle F

My husband and I got married here November 1st, 2014 and it was better than we could have ever imagined! The weather was iffy and the Falkirk team talked to me about moving the ceremony inside. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined! The staff was absolutely amazing -- they knew what we wanted before we could even ask for it. For example, they grabbed some of the appetizers and then grabbed us at the end of cocktail hour and gave us a few minutes to just hide away and eat some of our food! We did not go more than 10 minutes without seeing a staff member who ensured that we had everything that we needed. Then the FOOD! The food was fantastic! Everyone that attended our wedding is still raving about how great the food was! The chefs even came out and greeted the guests, which is something nobody has ever seen before at any other venue. Having our wedding at Falkirk Estate was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. It was the most amazing night and everything was absolutely perfect. I knew picking the right venue was important, but looking back, I realized how much of a difference it really makes. Thank you Falkirk, for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Perfect venue for our Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Kristen S

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Falkirk Estate. Bill and the entire team were so helpful, and the bridal attendant, Haley, is amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the landscaping was always pristine with every visit. The food – both cocktail hour and entrée – were delicious, and the bar is beautiful and easily accommodated our wedding of 240 people. They have a beautiful fireplace where you can display images of family and friends, like it’s your own home! The timing ran absolutely perfectly, and the Falkirk was great with working with all of our vendors. We would absolutely recommend the Estate to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Holly M

We got married here on July 4th. Falkirk is a beautiful venue overlooking the Ramapo Mountains. The evening went smoothly and the food was fantastic. Haley (our bridal concierge) was very attentive the whole time. Because it was the 4th, the owner of the estate made it a point to set off his fire works during our reception so that we could enjoy them too. This was a wonderful surprise and it shows that the venue really cares about putting on a great evening. Many of our guests commented upon how much fun they had and what a beautiful venue Falkirk is. I would highly recommend this and we could not be happier that we chose Falkirk for our wedding!

Falkirk Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Lindsay M

From start to finish , the staff at Falkirk Estate worked with us to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is out of this world, and people are still telling me and my husband (!!) that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

Class 'A' Party!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Abigail G

Falkirk Estate is THE most wonderful place to get married. My husband and I could not be happier with the results! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly and the reception area was gorgeous! We had such an amazing night and would highly recommend the Falkirk Estate to anyone looking to have a wedding!!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Summer C

Having my wedding at the Falkirk Estate was the best decision I ever made! The overall ambiance and scenery were breathtaking! Everyone was so kind and professional throughout the evening; we couldn't have asked for a better night! Our guests are still talking about it!

What a perfect night we had!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Jessica B

The food was amazing, the service was spot on, everything made for a beautiful memory of our special day. I especially enjoyed being able to have the ceremony at the same venue as our reception, made for much less hassle in our day. The staff was all very professional and took the best care of my parents as well, which was very nice. I would DEFINITELY recommend this place to any looking for an all inclusive venue with the class and grandeur of a small palace. Thanks again Falkirk.

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Renee Z

If you want an AMAZING wedding with an UNSTOPABLE presence, Falkirk Estate in Central Valley, NY is the place to go. Not only is your wedding the exclusive event for the day the grounds are picture perfect, the food is awesome and every single person at Falkirk is top notch. The excellence in service, hospitality, and specifics in detail are spot on. Melissa and Terrence (T-Dog!!) are so professional but so personable. They made our special day even better than we could have imagined. The wait staff is GREAT too. We did a surprise Flash Mob at the wedding and even convinced the wait staff to take part. THANKS WAITERS YOU ROCKED!!! By the end of the night you really feel like Falkirk Estate has become part of the family. Falkirk Estate is the place to have your wedding or special event because everything about it is just simply PERFECT!! Thank you Falkirk! Derrick and Renee Schmidt ~ 8/16/13 ~

Best Night of Our Lives!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Emily D

We had our reception at Falkirk in June 2013 and it was everything we had hoped for and so much more. The cocktail hour was delicious with a wonderful outdoor atmosphere for pictures, socializing and dancing to our calypso band. I would highly recommend to go with the hour and a half cocktail hour option Falkirk offers. The extra half hour allowed us the time to see everyone without feeling overwhelmed or rushed. The ballroom for the reception was beautiful and the food was amazing. We even had our after party in the pub downstairs and it was a great way to end the night. They have a relationship with a local hotel that provides complimentary transportation all night which allowed our guests to really relax, have a good time and get back to the hotel safely. Falkirk provided us with everything from start to finish including several unique locations for our photos. I cannot even count the number of outstanding reviews our guests gave us. We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding at Falkirk. It was the best night of our lives!!

Amazing Venue! 6/25/13

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Trisha D

I fell in love with Falkirk from our first visit! The staff is FANTASTIC!!!! From planning with Heidi to the actual day, everything was seamless... The estate is beautiful, the grand ballroom has such a warm elegant feeling. The waterfall and the golf course, with the gorgeous mountains in the back allow for exceptional pictures. Having the ceremony there really allows for the whole piece to come together. Cocktail hour in its own room, with a great layout, pictures by the fireplace really allowed for great photos. The bridal suite is beautiful and the staff helped in every way, Jessica was phenomenal , she made my day so smooth. The food was 5 star, people are still talking about how great the food was and how beautiful our wedding day was. I highly recommend falkirk without any reservations, you will not be disappointed!

The Best Wedding We Ever Went To

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Diane L

These were the words spoken by so many of our guests. The Falkirk has the most amazing setting both outside and inside. The food was outstanding but the service was by far the best I have ever seen. This is a top notch professional wedding venue. I would recommend them highly.

Everything was Perfect! (even on a rainy day)

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Kristine K

The Falkirk made my wedding dream come true. Everything was exactly like I asked. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly, the place is gorgeous. Everyone told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been too. Terence and Heidi went out of their way for me, (when I refused to accept the fact it was raining)to set up my ceremony both inside and outside so we could make a last minute decision. Jessica spent the whole night making sure I was happy and had everything I needed. Thank you guys for everything :)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Casey B

I had my wedding at Falkirk Estate and Country Club in May 2013. It was perfect. The night went smooth, the staff was amazing and the venue was beautiful! I could not think of a better place to get married!

The Perfect 550 Person Wedding

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Narmeen C

Yes, you read that title correctly. My husband and I had a nearly 550 person wedding and Falkirk knocked it out of the park, despite the fact that this was (at the time) one of the largest weddings they had ever worked with. Just when we thought we couldn't find the venue that didn't look like the typical wedding factory, banquet hall - we came across Falkirk completely by accident. Matt and Jennifer worked with us every, single step of the way and helped us create a beautiful tented wedding in their gorgeous newly renovated patio space. Picture a white tent with glowing white chinese lanterns, candles and dim lighting throughout - It was magical and everything I wanted! One of the most important elements for both myself and my husband was undoubtedly the food and Falkirk absolutely knocked this one out of the park. Our guests could not rave enough (and still do)! After planning this massive event, I had to take some time off from anything wedding related but had to make sure I got this review out as 2013 brides start their planning process! I adore the people here and the venue and honestly can't speak highly enough about how much they made our day so incredibly special!!!

Best Night of Our Lives!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Nicole A

I fell in love with Falkirk, the moment we went to visit. It is different than your traditional NY/NJ wedding hall. Hosting one event at a time, really makes it feel special and less of a wedding factory. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous! The main room is fitted with windows all the way around so that you can enjoy the golf course and mountains, and I love nothing more than lots of windows! The backdrop in the fall is absolutely stunning. The food was great, again didnt feel like a typical wedding factory type event. The staff is AMAZING! Every single thing we wanted and needed was accommodated. They were kind, friendly, and most of all attentive. Many of our guests commented on how great the staff was. Colleen was great to work with up to the day and on the day of made sure we had everything we needed! Jessica was our server that day, and she is the BEST! We met her at our tasting and she made our day even more special, she knew what we needed before we did! Another amazing part of Falkirk is the Farm and Equestrian Center. The owners took us there to take some pictures and it really is so beautiful. Rustic and chic, giving us a second gorgeous backdrop for all of our photos. We LOVED Falkirk and had the best night of our lives! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Beautiful venue with great food!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Marissa R

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our wedding. Not only was the venue beautiful but the food was amazing.

cree213- Wedding 6-30-12

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Christine S

Falkirk Estate and Country Club is an outstanding venue to get married at. It's been 2 months since our wedding and guests (AND VENDORS) are still sharing with us the positive comments about how beautiful the grounds are, phenomenal food and professional/friendly service they received. We were sold on Falkirk immediately! The grounds are kept meticulously well. The venue has lots of places for pictures; from the waterfalls, golf course, ponds and farm - the choices are endless. The grand ballroom is elegant and yet warm; inviting guests in and drawing you to the beautiful views of the golf course and mountains. The fireplace in the room adds an extra “cozy” feel to the large space as a place to gather and mingle. It has a great bar and dance floor. We loved the layout of the venue and liked that we could have cocktail hour in a separate room. Finally, Falkirk is AMAZING b/c the staff is responsive and attentive to your and your guests every need! (Arlette at Falkirk was a pleasure to work with! In addition to Matt and all the other professionals.) My husband and I attend about 8 weddings on average a summer and by far this is still the best place. Falkirk provides superior service and you will not be disappointed in any way!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Meghan G

Falkirk is a stunning venue nestled in the hills of Orange County, NY. The food is 5 star, the event managers are multitalented, kind and proactive, and the details from the napkins to the expertise of waitstaff cannot be topped.

Beautiful venue in the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Viviana L

Great accommodating venue in the heart of the Hudson Valley. Everything was run smoothly and their staff is extremely helpful. The only thing that went wrong was that they gave us the wrong chicken option even after I corrected the mistake on paper prior to the event but luckily none of my guests noticed that it wasn't what was offered on the menu. A small detail in the grande scheme of things. I also was not happy with the event coordinator I worked with there but my guests had an amazing time and I would still recommend it to others!

Exceptional service!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Lindsay K

Falkirk Estate and Country Club was the perfect venue for our wedding! Everyone there was very helpful throughout the wedding planning process, especially being that my husband and I are not local to the Hudson Valley. We could not have asked for more the day of our wedding! The food was outstanding, from the cocktail hour, to the dinner, to the dessert displays. The waitstaff was exceptional! We had many guests comment on the quality of both the food and waitstaff. My only wish is that I had eaten a bit more at the reception. I would highly recommend Falkirk Estate and Country Club!

very happy with our choice

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Cara T

Can't think of anything negative to say about Falkirk Estate and Country Club. Everyone was very helpful and accomodating throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. The food was excellent. The decor is elegant and classy. Somewhat expensive, but we felt we got what we paid for.

Send Email