Family Florist & Gifts

Wedding Day Flowers

Lakeview Plaza, 1 Old Wolfe Rd, Budd Lake, NJ

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 april f

Linda is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our flowers were beautiful and looked amazing in photos. She decorated our ceremony arbor and constructed unique centerpieces which received many compliments. She is very experienced and offers a very reasonable price. Thanks for everything Linda!

fantastic

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 karlene r

The owner is very friendly and helpful. She helped me with ideas and worked with my budget. I got beautiful flowers at a very reasonable cost.

AMAZING! WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 katelin d

Linda is the owner of Family Florist and one of the sweetest woman! She was amazing. From my first appointment, i met with her to talk about my ideas and my vision of what i wanted. Within moments of speaking with her and showing her just a few pictures, she knew exactly what i wanted! i could tell that she also saw my vision and knew my flowers were going to be amazing. We looked at flowers and colors and just brought everything together. she added extra stuff that i didn't even know existed but just looked simply amazing! her prices were great and she was real reasonable and she didn't miss a step. she went over each person individually and made sure you didn't forget anything. she captured everything perfectly and my wedding and flowers was a total hit! i would recommend Family Florist to everyone! she's amazing. take my word for it! go visit Linda and book your wedding or any other occasion with her!!

TO Family Florist & Gifts