Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1 Old Wolfe Rd, Budd Lake, NJ (973) 347-6636

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ashley T

Ashley Haak · about a minute ago Absolutely so beautiful! If anyone is looking for flowers for a wedding or any other occasion, I would recommend Family Florist without missing beat. I will never go anywhere else! The flowers were gorgeous, matching our color scheme perfect... Read More (blush, gold and navy blue). Linda was able to create an archway for our ceremony, and even surprised us with a beautiful archway behind our bride and groom table with greens and gorgeous flowers. Linda truly went above and beyond for my wedding day. Everything was so much more more than what I could have ever dreamed of! She treats each client and event as if it is for her own children. Thank you again so much, for making my day so beautiful!!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 april f

Linda is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our flowers were beautiful and looked amazing in photos. She decorated our ceremony arbor and constructed unique centerpieces which received many compliments. She is very experienced and offers a very reasonable price. Thanks for... Read More everything Linda!

fantastic

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 karlene r

The owner is very friendly and helpful. She helped me with ideas and worked with my budget. I got beautiful flowers at a very reasonable cost.

AMAZING! WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 katelin d

Linda is the owner of Family Florist and one of the sweetest woman! She was amazing. From my first appointment, i met with her to talk about my ideas and my vision of what i wanted. Within moments of speaking with her and showing her just a few pictures, she knew exactly what i... Read More wanted! i could tell that she also saw my vision and knew my flowers were going to be amazing. We looked at flowers and colors and just brought everything together. she added extra stuff that i didn't even know existed but just looked simply amazing! her prices were great and she was real reasonable and she didn't miss a step. she went over each person individually and made sure you didn't forget anything. she captured everything perfectly and my wedding and flowers was a total hit! i would recommend Family Florist to everyone! she's amazing. take my word for it! go visit Linda and book your wedding or any other occasion with her!!