Your event. Exactly as you want it to be.

I provide day-of coordination services as well as planning services. I want you to be able to enjoy your day so I'm there to make sure everything runs smoothly. From setting up your decor, to getting you down the isle, to making sure Aunt Sally is available for photos, to ensuring you get to eat and drink and visit with all your guests and then directing clean up at the end of the event, I'm there to make sure your big day is stress free! Should you choose, I will also help you before your event with things like timeline preparation, vendor recommendations, event styling and more!

Engagement Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Lancaster county and surrounding areas (717) 917-8746

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kendall P

Joy was absolutely AMAZING. When I say I don't know how we would have done it without her, it is not an exaggeration! She was so helpful in the preparation and organization of everything, and was a huge help in the set up of our decorations, coordinating the vendors and drop... Read More offs, etc. She made suggestions where we were unsure of what to decide on for certain things. At the end of the night she helped in the clean up and collected the cards, took care of giving the vendors their payments / tips, etc. All of this was what we had expected. She went above our expectations in how attentive to us she was throughout the day and night. She checked in on us and brought us waters to ensure we were staying hydrated during the day (it was a hot summer day). We had a cigar table and the cigars were going fast, so she brought my fiance a cigar and told him she'd keep it aside for him for when he wanted one. There were so many more instances like this where Joy went above and beyond what we were expecting and truly catered to us to make sure we were always good and happy. Joy - can't thank you enough for everything!! My entire family and wedding party raved about you as well!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Ashton P

I truly could not have had the wedding that I had without Joy. Our wedding venue was completely DIY, and I needed someone to execute all the plans and details I had spent the last year and a half working out. Joy helped us hammer out the nitty gritty details of our wedding day... Read More timeline, who would be in charge of which tasks, and was flexible when I needed to change some of the details in the days leading up to our wedding. When my plans had to change and I was no longer to set up the reception area the day of our wedding, Joy stepped in, agreed to arrive an hour earlier, and made sure every detail of our wedding was exactly what I had envisioned. She took care of any and all hiccups that might have happened so that we could just enjoy the day. At the end of the evening, Joy stuck around to help clean up as well. She thought of everything! My husband and I are in agreement that Joy was the best decision we made when planning our wedding, and even guests acknowledged how wonderful and helpful she was. Joy, we can't thank you enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Meet The Coordinator

Joy RH Persinger

I have been coordinating for about 10 years. I started by helping my mom, moved onto working as an in-house coordinator for a local venue and then realized I wanted to do this all day, every day! I love helping couples make their big day stress free. My wedding coordinator when I got married was a disappointment, so my desire is for no bride to have to feel that way. I love seeing all the details come together ( and planning them too!) and feel such a sense of accomplishment after everything is clean-up and my couples are happy and married!