Fanny Cakes

All areas of Long Island and the tri-state area

Custom Cakes and Gourmet Desserts!

Here at Fanny Cakes we specialize in all natural, freshly made custom cakes and couture desserts. Our gourmet desserts are baked in small batches and made from scratch using the finest ingredients to quality and great taste. Our couture desserts are customized for each and every client ensuring that they are the perfect ending to your special day! We want you to experience dessert utopia when you bite into one of our delicious custom cakes and gourmet desserts!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

127 Smithtown Blvd, Nesconset, NY All areas of Long Island and the tri-state area (631) 656-0524

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kimberly P

My husband and I got married at The Harbor Club at Prime on October 6, 2017. We worked with Fanny Cakes and truly cannot begin to describe how absolutely amazing they were. Kristen is incredible and such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding cake was perfect and so delicious. A... Read More little while before our wedding, I emailed Kristen and asked her if she could make a birthday cake for my mom and fatherinlaw so we could celebrate their birthdays at our wedding – Kristen went above and beyond for us. The birthday cake was perfect and everything I hoped it would be. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better than Kristen and her team to make our wedding cake. I would highly recommend Fanny Cakes to anyone getting married in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Stacey C

Wow! Fanny Cakes Bakery made the vision of my wedding cake come to life. They were wonderful to work with from start to finish. I couldn’t of asked for a better cake that was amazing to look at as well as delicious to eat! Will definitely use them in the future and recommend... Read More them to family and friends!

2017-11-04T18:36:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stacy!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Caitlin B

Krystyn and Patty at Fanny Cakes were phenomenal to work with from the start. My first inquiry email was responded to promptly and with more information than I could've thought to ask about. Not only was the process seamless but the finished product was beyond my wildest... Read More imagination. We opted for cupcakes instead of a large cake and our guests could not stop raving about them - I watched some boxing a few up for the road! Thank you again Krystyn, you were a pleasure to work with and your treats turned out so delicious! Cait & Ryan

2017-11-04T18:37:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day! We wish you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Adriana P

I can not begin to explain how amazing our wedding cake was. From meeting with the owner to the actual day I was beyond pleased. Pictures can not do it justice. The day after all our relatives were raving about the cake. I loved it so much I would love to get mine and my... Read More husbands birthday cake there. :)

2017-11-04T18:37:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jessica M

What an amazing overall experience we had for our wedding!! The cake was absolutely gorgeous and everything we asked for!!! Not only was the exterior beautiful to look at but the cake tasted amazing!!

2017-11-04T18:38:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Susan S

Kristyn and the entire Fanny Cakes team were amazing to work with. From the initial 'Tasting & Consultation' to the wedding day delivery everything was handled with professionalism and attention to detail. Even more amazing was the cake itself....from taste to design execution... Read More everything was flawless!! My guests are still calling with rave reviews about the beauty and deliciousness of the cake. Thank you Kristyn and Fanny Cakes for adding to the beautiful memories that I will always cherish of my wedding day!!!

2017-11-04T18:38:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Alexa S

Kristyn and Fanny Cakes were amazing to work with! She made the process so simple & fun. We had special requests for our cake, and Kristyn made sure she made it happen!!! Our wedding cake turned out absolutely gorgeous & tasted amazing!! All of our guests were pleasantly... Read More surprised that it tasted equally as amazing as it looked! Fanny Cakes is highly recommended to all!!!

2017-11-04T18:38:45 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jennifer T

We got married at Harbor Club at Prime on 7/7/17 and Fanny Cakes did our cake and it was not only beautiful but also delicious. I had given Kristyn a picture of the design I wanted and they did it perfectly. It was a pleasure working with them and I would definitely recommend... Read More them!

2017-11-04T18:39:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lauren W

Kristyn and Fanny Cakes were fantastic! She was very detail-oriented, professional, quick to respond to emails, and very personable as well. We had a unique design for a wedding cake, and it came out better than we would have hoped. We just gave her a picture, and she worked... Read More her magic. Many people at the wedding told us how much they loved the cake. Of note, for the unique wedding cake design, her prices were also much better (and we thought the tasting was better too) than some other places on the island. In summary, I would highly recommend Fanny Cakes!

2017-11-04T18:39:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alyssa S

Fanny cakes was one of the very best vendors we worked with! The only thing better than the aesthically pleasing cake was the actual taste - never have I ever been at a wedding where the wedding cake actually tasted great! Fanny cakes is the best on Long Island for sure! We... Read More loved them!

2017-11-04T18:39:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Antonietta N

Kristyn was awesome from the day we met with her to taste cakes. I used to be a baker and I am extremely picky. Everything we tasted was amazing! We met 1 year prior to our wedding and when we saw our cake on our wedding day it was exactly what we discussed! Our guests raved... Read More about the cake. We continued to eat it days after the wedding. I would never get a cake anywhere else!

2017-11-04T18:39:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Merri Jane S

"Each tier better than the last" not really . . . each tier was as good as the last! We were overwhelmed by the palette of choices offered; cakes, fillings and icings. Once we sampled the tastings, we knew we had won the wedding cake lottery! For us, important as the taste, was... Read More the ultimate visual. Kristyn executed and embellished our vision into decorated reality. Comments from our guests confirmed our delight. The collaboration with Kristyn, Patty and John resulted in the preverbal "Icing On The Cake"

2017-11-04T18:40:07 Response from the vendor

We wish you and Harvey a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Amanda F

I was very pleased with the product and service I received. Beautiful and delish.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Rosa H

I was absolutely blown away by our cake on our wedding day. It was even more beautiful than I had imagined and our guests raved about our delicious cake. Everything from tasting to delivery was perfect. Kristyn prepared 5 different cake options for our tasting - which were all... Read More delicious - making it incredibly difficult to pick the perfect flavor. Her designs are also all amazing!

2017-11-04T18:40:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Pamela R

Fanny cakes did an amazing job for my wedding! I gave them my ideas and they exceeded my expectations! My cake looked beautiful and tasted delicious!

2017-11-04T18:41:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Kristyn did an absolute AMAZING job on our wedding cake this past July 1st. When I first started the process of finding a wedding cake vendor I was having trouble getting vendors to respond back to me in a timely manor through email. Kristyn answered my 1million questions and... Read More she did it super fast! I gave a her picture of something I was thinking about and she created something that was perfection and the cake was incredibly tastey! She also created cookie favors for us that were absolutely adorable! THANK YOU KRISTYN!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Caitlin H

Kristyn was BEYOND accommodating (she met us on a day her Nesconset shop was closed!) when we had a last minute issue with our original cake and she was able to take over - and boy are we glad we were put in touch with her! Our wedding cake came out better than either of us... Read More could've imagined! The cake flavors/filling options were so unique that it was hard to choose just one! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful and elegant the cake looked - it was exactly what we were looking for! We definitely recommend Kristyn and all of her delicious creations!! -Caitlin & Greg