Fanny Cakes

All areas of Long Island and the tri-state area

Custom Cakes and Gourmet Desserts!

Here at Fanny Cakes we specialize in all natural, freshly made custom cakes and couture desserts. Our gourmet desserts are baked in small batches and made from scratch using the finest ingredients to quality and great taste. Our couture desserts are customized for each and every client ensuring that they are the perfect ending to your special day! We want you to experience dessert utopia when you bite into one of our delicious custom cakes and gourmet desserts!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

127 Smithtown Blvd, Nesconset, NY All areas of Long Island and the tri-state area (631) 656-0524

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Alexa S

Kristyn and Fanny Cakes were amazing to work with! She made the process so simple & fun. We had special requests for our cake, and Kristyn made sure she made it happen!!! Our wedding cake turned out absolutely gorgeous & tasted amazing!! All of our guests were pleasantly... Read More surprised that it tasted equally as amazing as it looked! Fanny Cakes is highly recommended to all!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jennifer T

We got married at Harbor Club at Prime on 7/7/17 and Fanny Cakes did our cake and it was not only beautiful but also delicious. I had given Kristyn a picture of the design I wanted and they did it perfectly. It was a pleasure working with them and I would definitely recommend... Read More them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lauren W

Kristyn and Fanny Cakes were fantastic! She was very detail-oriented, professional, quick to respond to emails, and very personable as well. We had a unique design for a wedding cake, and it came out better than we would have hoped. We just gave her a picture, and she worked... Read More her magic. Many people at the wedding told us how much they loved the cake. Of note, for the unique wedding cake design, her prices were also much better (and we thought the tasting was better too) than some other places on the island. In summary, I would highly recommend Fanny Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alyssa S

Fanny cakes was one of the very best vendors we worked with! The only thing better than the aesthically pleasing cake was the actual taste - never have I ever been at a wedding where the wedding cake actually tasted great! Fanny cakes is the best on Long Island for sure! We... Read More loved them!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Antonietta N

Kristyn was awesome from the day we met with her to taste cakes. I used to be a baker and I am extremely picky. Everything we tasted was amazing! We met 1 year prior to our wedding and when we saw our cake on our wedding day it was exactly what we discussed! Our guests raved... Read More about the cake. We continued to eat it days after the wedding. I would never get a cake anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Merri Jane S

"Each tier better than the last" not really . . . each tier was as good as the last! We were overwhelmed by the palette of choices offered; cakes, fillings and icings. Once we sampled the tastings, we knew we had won the wedding cake lottery! For us, important as the taste, was... Read More the ultimate visual. Kristyn executed and embellished our vision into decorated reality. Comments from our guests confirmed our delight. The collaboration with Kristyn, Patty and John resulted in the preverbal "Icing On The Cake"

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Amanda F

I was very pleased with the product and service I received. Beautiful and delish.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Rosa H

I was absolutely blown away by our cake on our wedding day. It was even more beautiful than I had imagined and our guests raved about our delicious cake. Everything from tasting to delivery was perfect. Kristyn prepared 5 different cake options for our tasting - which were all... Read More delicious - making it incredibly difficult to pick the perfect flavor. Her designs are also all amazing!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Pamela R

Fanny cakes did an amazing job for my wedding! I gave them my ideas and they exceeded my expectations! My cake looked beautiful and tasted delicious!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Kristyn did an absolute AMAZING job on our wedding cake this past July 1st. When I first started the process of finding a wedding cake vendor I was having trouble getting vendors to respond back to me in a timely manor through email. Kristyn answered my 1million questions and... Read More she did it super fast! I gave a her picture of something I was thinking about and she created something that was perfection and the cake was incredibly tastey! She also created cookie favors for us that were absolutely adorable! THANK YOU KRISTYN!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Caitlin H

Kristyn was BEYOND accommodating (she met us on a day her Nesconset shop was closed!) when we had a last minute issue with our original cake and she was able to take over - and boy are we glad we were put in touch with her! Our wedding cake came out better than either of us... Read More could've imagined! The cake flavors/filling options were so unique that it was hard to choose just one! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful and elegant the cake looked - it was exactly what we were looking for! We definitely recommend Kristyn and all of her delicious creations!! -Caitlin & Greg