Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

8621 Eastwood Court, North Chesterfield, VA (804) 548-6367

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Hillary C

Although the music was good and upbeat at the reception, I had some issues with how the company handled a service I paid for at the ceremony. I had paid for a microphone for my officiant to use so everyone could hear him, and the DJ allowed the officiant to give the microphone... Read More back and say he didn't need it. I understand it was raining and the DJ was scrambling as he didn't have everything together, but I would have liked to have been consulted on the decision as I am the one that had to pay $250 for a service that did not get used. When I brought up my issue after the wedding, I received everything beyond "sorry we messed up not coming to someone who was paying for our services to make the decision".

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Becca P

We hired DJ Kevin for our wedding 9/14/14 and he was great! So energetic and kept the flow of the wedding moving nicely. He as entertaining to watch and listen to and definitely fit exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. He was affordable and I feel like an excellent value!... Read More Would highly recommend him for any occasion!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Alyssa

Having a DJ was a last minute decision for our wedding and they made the process very easy in helping to pick out songs for events on our special day. They brought our wedding to life and I couldn't have chosen anyone better! :)

Great from Day 1

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Brittany M

I had great service from Anne (who books the DJs) starting from day 1. She put me at ease and let me know that we were in good hands. It was great to have a final meeting with the DJ a few days before the wedding to hash out any final details and go over how we wanted the... Read More night to run. They were amazing and I couldn't be happier with them!