Fantasy Photo Booth Rental

Photo booth rental in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Photo booth rental in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA (657) 204-3663

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

This company is great! They did goosebumps theme photo strips and they were amazing and creative! Everyone love taking pictures and the print design. They also had so many props to choose. I definitely recommend this company.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

We went for the open air photo booth style and chose the royal blue backdrop. Our package came with free theme props so we choose to have casino props since our party theme was Vegas. Everyone had such a wonderful time using the booth. I'm glad I hired Fantasy Photo Booth.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Fantasy Photo Booth was great to work with. We got the open air photo booth and chose an ivory rose backdrop. There setup looked professional and the attendant was friendly. I'm happy I went with this company because of their professionalism and great service.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

We had Fantasy Photo Booth for my wedding. Fantasy is a great company to work with. Their print speeds were fast, about 15 seconds. Their photo strips and props are of great quality. Everyone loved the photo booth.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

I hired Fantasy Photo Booth for my wedding. I had my wedding at the Old Ranch Country Club in Orange County and I wanted to be sure the photo booth company I chose matches with my theme and they did. They match the backdrop, photo strips and they even had wedding props. The... Read More attendant was great and friendly. They have great service and quality.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

I am happy I chose such a wonderful company. They are easy to work with and ensure you know what to expect on your wedding day. They offer a nice wedding backdrop I chose to go with. They also have lots of props and present themselves very professionally. Everyone had such a... Read More great time in the photo booth. I would go in the photo booth to laugh at our silly poses and would leave the photo booth laughing again because the photo strips are so funny.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

I had Fantasy Photo Booth at my wedding and they were great. I had a bad experience with another photo booth company two years ago at a New Year’s party I hosted. So this time I went through extensive research and read many reviews before choosing to go with this company. Their... Read More setup was fast and their presentation was great. There were lots of props and they always seems well organized. The photo strips printed out fast and great. My guests and I had so much fun in the photo booth. I am glad I found them and will be booking them again when I need them!