Farley Plantation at Liberty Hill

Waterfront, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning

107 High Falls Park Road, Milner, GA

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Everyone told me that weddings were such a stressful event and that sometimes its hard to enjoy. I cannot explain to you how untrue this was for me and my wedding at the Farley Plantation. It was the best day of my life. Everything leading up to planning of the weddinh was... Read More stressfree. Renee and Rick are two wonderful people and a pleasure work with. They genuinely care about your day and cater to your every need. My groom and I cannot thank them enough for the kindness they showed us during our wedding . My family and guests who are very wedding seasoned thought the venue was breathtaking. What an amazing, joyful, stress free, and beautiful wedding. A dream come true thanks to Renee and Rick at The Farley Plantation.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Amanda H

I cannot say enough great things about Renee and her staff at The Farley Plantation! The venue itself is gorgeous. Lots of great areas for amazing pictures! The area on the water where the ceremony is held is just breathtaking. Very intimate even though it's outdoors. The... Read More reception area is set up very well too - it was just what we were looking for. They provided the catering and DJ and I have to say we were a little nervous at first not having tasted the food or heard anything about the DJ, but they were both awesome. They give you a few menus to choose from and the food we chose was awesome! The DJ was great as well, nailing our ceremony music perfectly. Veronica, the wedding coordinator, is truly a gem. She has lots of experience and has it down to an art. I knew after our rehearsal I would have nothing to worry about on the wedding day and I was totally right. She took care of everything, from communicating with vendors to helping bustle my gown! My mom and I cannot stop talking about how smoothly everything went and a lot of that has to do with Renee, Veronica, and the staff. Our wedding day was truly magical and I couldn't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else!

Excellence!

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Megan B

Can't say enough about Farley Plantation. Everything was beautiful, Renee was great to work with. My wedding day was perfect and stress free!