Farley Plantation at Liberty Hill

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Hosting a wedding at a historic mansion built in Milner, Georgia, circa 1845 is the stuff that fuels the greatest romance novels. Farley Plantation exudes a quaint atmosphere loaded with elegance, charm and southern hospitality. Regarded as one of Georgia’s best kept secrets, the historic Farley Plantation's vibrant gardens and stunning mansion are the property's focal point.

Couples looking for a child-friendly venue need to look no further. Little ones will be thoroughly entertained by special features like the duck pond and gazebo, as well as the playground or the tree swing. There’s a fully stocked playroom where they can have their own party while the adults celebrate in the reception area.

Invite up to 1,000 of your family and friends to witness your nuptials in an impressive waterfront setting. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride down the venue’s brick walkway until you’ve reached the ceremony site.

Arranged under an intimate white arbor in the middle of a six-acre lake, couples exchange vows in front of family and friends on their own private island.

From the outdoor ceremony held under the Georgian sky, take the party inside of the venue’s 5,000-square foot main house decorated with hardwood floors and a plethora of southern inspired decor. Open the venue’s 32-foot glass bi-folding doors to transform the celebration into an indoor/outdoor event.

This’ll instantly add another 1,500 square feet of party space when including the adjacent terrace. Dramatic views of Farley Plantation’s fountain can be enjoyed from many angles on the wraparound porch.

Farley Plantation offers a number of wedding packages, the first of which is The Sunrise Ceremony occurring at the break of dawn. At the Twilight Ceremony, the serenity of a sunset with flaming oranges and reds painted across the sky creates a dramatic backdrop for some spectacular wedding photos. The Evening Ceremony is highlighted by stars twinkling across the sky, turning the venue’s island into a magical tableau for the couple.

When booking with Farley Plantation, couples have complete access to the venue for the entire day. It also offers comprehensive event planning services. When the dedicated staff of planners at Farley Plantation welcome you into their home, they want you to feel welcomed. They are prepared to be as hands on or hands off as you wish.

Enjoy features such as:

• Unlimited planning services
  • Bride and groom dressing rooms
  • Snacks, water and soda on ice
  • In-house catering with custom menus and desserts
  • Bartenders and open bar
  • Complimentary cake cutting
  • Floral and centerpiece design (with bouquet and boutonniere add ons)
  • On-site wedding rehearsal
  • Setup and cleanup

The venue has a guest minimum of 50 people to reserve your date. With your reservation, many amenities are included like:

• Tables and chairs
  • Lighting
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Flatware and linens

Farley Plantation enjoys going above and beyond to serve their couple with extras like:

• Fans and Patio Heaters for optimum comfort
  • Pool access with wicker seating

The Farley Plantation was built circa 1845 and was originally nestled on over 1200 acres. We provide a premier facility to have your wedding and reception. Guests will experience the charm of a Southern plantation while enjoying its elegant charm and modern amenities. Packages available!

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning

107 High Falls Park Road, Milner, GA (404) 444-9101

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Sarah G

Everything was absolutely perfect. Renee and her AMAZING team are just fantastic. Renee made it super easy to plan our wedding and made everything not stressful. The food was wonderful, the flowers were beautiful (thank you Heather!!), the DJ was awesome (thank you John!!),... Read More and the venue was breathtaking. On the big day, I was running a little behind schedule (which made me a little anxious), but when I stepped through the door all of my worries melted away. Everything was exactly how I imagined it and I could not have planned it better myself. Thank you again so much Renee for everything. You truly made our wedding spectacular.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Everyone told me that weddings were such a stressful event and that sometimes its hard to enjoy. I cannot explain to you how untrue this was for me and my wedding at the Farley Plantation. It was the best day of my life. Everything leading up to planning of the weddinh was... Read More stressfree. Renee and Rick are two wonderful people and a pleasure work with. They genuinely care about your day and cater to your every need. My groom and I cannot thank them enough for the kindness they showed us during our wedding . My family and guests who are very wedding seasoned thought the venue was breathtaking. What an amazing, joyful, stress free, and beautiful wedding. A dream come true thanks to Renee and Rick at The Farley Plantation.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Amanda H

I cannot say enough great things about Renee and her staff at The Farley Plantation! The venue itself is gorgeous. Lots of great areas for amazing pictures! The area on the water where the ceremony is held is just breathtaking. Very intimate even though it's outdoors. The... Read More reception area is set up very well too - it was just what we were looking for. They provided the catering and DJ and I have to say we were a little nervous at first not having tasted the food or heard anything about the DJ, but they were both awesome. They give you a few menus to choose from and the food we chose was awesome! The DJ was great as well, nailing our ceremony music perfectly. Veronica, the wedding coordinator, is truly a gem. She has lots of experience and has it down to an art. I knew after our rehearsal I would have nothing to worry about on the wedding day and I was totally right. She took care of everything, from communicating with vendors to helping bustle my gown! My mom and I cannot stop talking about how smoothly everything went and a lot of that has to do with Renee, Veronica, and the staff. Our wedding day was truly magical and I couldn't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else!

Excellence!

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Megan B

Can't say enough about Farley Plantation. Everything was beautiful, Renee was great to work with. My wedding day was perfect and stress free!