Is this your business? claim it now

Farmhouse Flowers

(1)

Langley, WA

Farmhouse Flowers

4927 Crawford Rd, Langley, WA

Best Flower Vendor Ever!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Denice B

I found Tracy online a month before our wedding after the vendor I originally booked fell through. I had a really small flower budget, but Tracy was able to deliver exactly what I wanted for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages of the entire wedding party. (I ended up getting our reception flowers from Pike Place Market just to help keep costs down.) My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. My mom and I met with Tracy a week before the wedding (and after she worked all day at a wedding) and she took detailed notes on our entire wedding vision so that she could create exactly the type of wedding flowers that I wanted. Tracy also has a wonderful flower shop full of adorable things to buy that will enhance the look of your wedding. However, she actually let us borrow several of these items for free!! They fit in perfect with our rustic chic wedding and really helped to make our wedding decor even more cohesive and beautiful. Tracy is very friendly, warm and fun to work with. I only wish I had had a larger budget so that I could have used her skills to the full!

Send Email