Farrah's Photography and Event Services

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Second Shooter Available

860 Bert Garner Lane, Serving all of TN, TN (865) 681-8484

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Mary C

Farrah has not only photographed my daughter's wedding, but also her pregnancy shots! I was so impressed with her professionalism and the quality of her work that I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chancli D

My husband and I used Farrah and Matt for our engagement, wedding, boudoir, and some special military coming home photos. Every time we have used them they have been professional and taken amazing photos for us! We highly recommend them for any family photos you are in need of!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Mark H

Have used Farrah twice now, the first for our wedding and then for maternity pictures, she was incredible both times! She even worked very well with a very energetic puppy! Would definitely have her take pictures again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Stephanie M

Very wonderful, beautiful photos!! I highly recommend Farrah's photography! Farrah was very helpful (gave free wedding advice during our photography consultation) and did an amazing job with editing our photos, though our photographers did an amazing job shooting the photos!!... Read More Plus, Farrah was very helpful with working with our tight budget! Worth every penny! Thank you so much Farrah for capturing the memories of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christine T

Farrah and Matthew traveled to Asheville N.C. to see us, and had suggested a great location that we loved. They found all the right places to capture our beautiful photographs, and helped make it a day to remember! They are very affordable and great to work with. We love all of... Read More our engagement pictures and look forward to having them capture our special wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sarah jane P

My husband and I hired Farrah's Photography for our wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out!! I am very picky and wanted everything to be perfect and Farrah made the time (multiple times) to sit and talk with us and even edited photos to... Read More our liking!! They were also a blast at our wedding and they felt like part of the family!! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristen M

Fareah was my hero!!!! I was so stressed and panic and she stepped in and helped all along the way. She helped me find my venue, my vendors and she was my photographer, all in my budget. I cant thank her enough for everything she did to make our day perfect. I recommend... Read More her to everyone I know and still call her a friend. You cant go wrong with any of her services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The time leading up to my wedding was incredibly hectic and emotional. I was in a complete panic and had no idea where to turn. Farrah was my hero! She came along and guided me all along the way. She helped find the perfect venue, all the details and was my photographer and... Read More it was all amazing. I truly couldnt have asked for a better vendor in any way. I still recommend her and all of her services to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I hired Farrah's Photography to capture my stepdaughters wedding. They did such a great job capturing every detail of her wedding day! I couldn't be more impressed with the pictures. I recommend her to not only brides but also to family's thinking about having family pictures... Read More done!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan T

Farrah recently did our maternity pictures and I am so happy with how the turned out! I was hesitant to even have them done since I hated seeing how huge I looked in other pictures, but Farrah did such a beautiful job and I am incredibly thankful we had them done and have the... Read More memories to look back on. She does gorgeous work and is great at what she does.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Farrah is so great at what she does! She took head shots of me last year and me and my family have continued to use her. She is awesome! I can't wait to use her for my future wedding! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan H

Farrah has done our engagement, wedding, and now our maternity pictures! She always does such a wonderful job and is so flexible and professional. She is wonderful at what she does and is great at coming up with ideas for locations, props, and anything else you need for... Read More pictures! Our pictures have always been gorgeous and I am beyond happy with our experiences with Farrah!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Brett K

Farrah is very talented as a photographer as well as a coordinator and places the utmost attention to detail as well as creativity into her trade. I have attended weddings she has coordinated and photographed and would highly recommend her to anyone that needs these types of... Read More services. Her natural creative ability is evident in her finished product. She definitely places her customers first and does whatever it takes to ensure that they are happy.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I just recently got married and Farrah's Photography was our photographer. We are so pleased with how our photos turned out and will cherish them for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I have watched Farrah and Matt shoot many weddings over the last few years and they are always so professional and the brides seem so happy. I enjoy getting to see the end result when the photos are completed. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding... Read More photographer.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I absolutely love working with Farrah's photography. I have entrusted her to capture all of the big moments in my life and the life of my family for several years and she always has given me beautiful and memorable photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Farrah always does my family's photos. She and her team are always so personable and professional! We trust no one else!

wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Me and my wife have used Farrah for all of our pictures including or wedding pictures. I would never use anyone other then her. She's not costly she's alot of fun to work with and our daughter loves her.. if you find pictures you like she will do her best to do your pose as... Read More close to it as sue can get.. me and my family love her!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

I had the honor to meet Farrah and her staff while attending my cousin's wedding. I was very impressed with there professionalism. After the event I got to preview the photos and I was in awe of how great the photos looked. I enjoyed them so much I used her to do personal photos... Read More for my wife & I. Amazing people, amazing work!!!

Engagement pictures

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

When I first met Farrah and Matt I loved their positive attitude about everything. Farrah did an amazing job with working with me and my fiancé with engagement pictures she listened to all our ideas and did exactly what we wanted for our pictures. Me and my fiancé both loved... Read More Farrah's work with the pictures and how well she was willing to work with us to get what we wanted for that special day.

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Cassie B

I saw Farrah's Photography in magazines and on Facebook and was very impressed, so we made an appointment with Farrah to see if her photography would be a good fit for our wedding. After looking through her portfolio and seeing how talented she and her staff were, we decided to... Read More go with her. She and her husband worked with us on short notice and made our day so absolutely special. Matt's photography honestly captured every wonderful memory we had of that day, and caught precious moments we missed seeing personally because of the blissful chaos of a wedding day. We had a small budget for our wedding and decided to spend the bulk of it on photography. With Farrah's prices, we didn't have to. She worked with us and allowed us to do a payment plan in the months before our wedding. I cannot give enough positive feedback for these guys. Absolutely recommend!!!!

sister of the bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Aimee R

The pictures are wonderful. I have seen a lot of Farrah's work from other friends who have gotten married done their maternity and family pictures. Got a sneak peak of my sisters engagement pictures. A wonderful job! Very well done!

awsome

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

These guys where great Did any thing we asked. They where truely one of a kind. They worked in the rain.Since the wedding we have used these guys for many things. I would highly recomend them to everyone.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Farrah took our family pictures last year and she did so well and worked hard to capture pictures of my toddler smiling, which is almost impossible, but she got some great shots of him and all of us together. So naturally we chose her to take our engagement pictures and we got... Read More so much more than what we thought. We wanted to do them on the train tracks, which we did, but our favorite ones were taken in a garden full of trees with gorgeous blooming flowers (her suggestion). We look forward to having her take my bridal portraits, photograph our wedding, and all our future family moments. Her prices are very reasonable and we really enjoyed working with her!

More than just a planner!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Brittany

Farrah and her husband go above and beyond anyone I have ever met. Farrah has been with my fiancé and I since day one!! She is always there whenever I have a question or just need reassurance about my wedding! I am getting married at Colonial Estates and really needed an awesome... Read More wedding planner. Farrah quickly stepped up and started recommending OTHER photographers to me!! I have booked another photographer and Farrah still treats me like an amazing bride even though she is a photographer! She has a heart of gold and is very personal in her relationships with me and the other vendors she recommends for me! I could not ask for anyone better!!! She is the sweetest person ever, and I strongly recommend her to anyone I know!!! Even though she is not my wedding photographer she is taking my engagement pictures and I cannot wait!!! Farrah goes above and beyond anyone I have met!!