Fascinare Floral Decor, Event Design & Wedding Planning

Los Angeles , CA

You dream it and we make it come true!

Fascinare is proud to offer: Flowers | Lighting | Draping | Linen | Wedding Planning | Day of Coordination | We take care your entire wedding decor and planning seamlessly and hassle free. Fascinare is chosen by CBS "The Best Wedding Florists" and awards winning full-service wedding firm.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Flower Preservation, Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

Los Angeles , CA

Everything came up the way how I want! My dream ca

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Reina N

Used Fascinare for my wedding flowers for my wedding in August 2012. This was a destination wedding and planning from New York was very painful. In my delusional state, I did not physically do down to Los Angeles until the day BEFORE the wedding. This was slightly psychotic, but to my surprise, Fascinare took care of me as a walk in and were able to fix all my crazy "but I want it this way" requests. They were great communicating over email, and the computer rendering is awesome! Joy used computer to animate the ceremony site and my table the months before hand. So I can know how it is going to look exactly what's it going to be. Joy is awesome! I barged in with orange ribbon and starfish from Shell World and they told me not to worry and that everything will be arranged by tomorrow, and it was! Flowers for my hair were magically delivered to the spa, flowers for the cake appeared as scheduled at the baker, invisible men showed up on the beach and set up the floral canopy along with all the other accents and then somehow moved it all to the reception area (I actually did not see these people, who they were and where they came from, I don't know, but they got the job done!)

Fascinare is magnificent!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Cheri m

We had Fascinare do our wedding. From start to finish, they were magnificent. They provided very helpful suggestions on flower arrangements for our wedding. WHat I thought was helpful was that after going to umpteen different florists, they were the first to explain the suitabilities of hydrangeas in a bouquet. This may seem like a small thing, but it showed me that they took the time to educate their customers, and that's a rare and valuable thing in the retail world. When they talked about availability of flowers, there was little hemming or hawing, just yes/no or if they weren't sure, they double checked on the availability of each flower we wanted and then gave us a definite answer later on. The wedding day deliveries went off without a hitch, in fact they were even early. The arrangements were magnificent. Best of all was the little touches. A small vase of flowers at our head table congratulating us on our special day AND an e-mail the day after from the ownersagain congratulating us and thanking us for choosing them. Some of the vendors we had involved with our wedding were complete nightmares. This place is an absolute dream. It's pricey, be warned, but it's worth every cent.

My wedding is better than what I expect!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Ammi R

Fascinare made my (gorgeous) wedding flowers. For the bouquet, I told them I wanted something big, vibrant and rustic but not too fussy, made a few special requests, and left it in their expert hands. When I got there to pick it up, they handed me a bouquet that was bigger, lusher, and brighter than I had dared to imagine. It was simply the most beautiful floral arrangement I have ever seen (and I've been to some really classy weddings). They accommodated all of my requests, some of which were kind of tricky, without compromising the simplicity and tastefulnes of the arrangement. It also lasted well: even though it was out of water all day for the wedding, it still looked almost perfect four days later.

FASCINARE IS AMAZING!! DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Somer W

I cannot thank Joy from Fascinare enough!! Joy did my wedding coordination, decor, lighting and flowers.... Thanks to her my wedding was amazing and beautiful and everything went smoothly. I dont know what I would have done without her!!. From start to finish she was on point with everything. From the first consultation in her super cute office everything was professional and organized. She explained everything clearly and always tried to explain all the options and ways to save money. She responded quickly to every single email I sent which was alot...and her prices are extremely reasonable. After the first consultation with her I knew immediately that I definitely was hiring her for my wedding. I had 100 percent confidence that she was going to make sure my wedding was perfect. It was nice to have everything the lighting, flowers, decor and coordination from all one place. I didnt have to worry about coordination it all with different vendors she took care of everything.. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I didnt have to stress about anything. When I walked into the wedding venue I was AMAZED.. I almost cried it was soo beautiful but I didnt want to ruin my makeup -- but it was gorgeous!! . everything was perfect and exactly what I had asked for !!! It was all soooo beautiful and magical. I got sooo many compliments on the flowers and decor and how amazing the wedding was . I couldnt have asked for anything more. It was beyond perfect. Joy was soo meticulous and made sure every single detail was exactly as I had asked for. Joy and her team gave me the most Glamorous elegant and Beautiful wedding ever!! Hiring Fascinare was the best thing I did for my wedding. I am soo thankful I found her and I cant wait to have another party or event just so I can work with Fascinare again!!!! If I could give them 10 stars I would !!

Unforgettable wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Earlier this summer my husband and I got married. Our friend referred us to Fascinare and said that we wouldn’t regret having Joy as our florist for our wedding. Although I came in with an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, Joy was extremely helpful with any questions I had. She made everything so clear and she was very understanding. Joy made all the pieces to my puzzled idea for my wedding fit together. I’m so glad everything came out so smooth. My wedding was truly unforgettable.

Best florist

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

My husband and I were having trouble finding a florist for our wedding, and we came across Fascinare. We decided to give Joy a call and she was very helpful with helping us figure out what design, color, and style would fit best for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, the entire decor came out perfect and everyone was amazed by the decorations. Our experience with Joy was very nice and I would recommend her to anyone who decides to do any events that need a florist.

A+

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

My wedding was honestly just as I pictured it. This was all thanks to Fascinare. I couldn't have asked for anything else. Having everything on point just as I wanted it made me want to recommend this florist to everyone else. Joy, the designer and florist of Fascinare, is so efficient in the work she does. Grade "A++++" material.

Beyond my wildest dreams

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Jennifer L

Words cannot express how absolutely STUNNING the work Joy and her professional crew did for our spectacular (as our guests have called it) wedding at the Cicada Club. From the bouquets, the flower girls, and of course the table arrangements, I wouldn't have changed a thing. In fact, I started crying during dinner because our head table was just so-so beautiful. She thought of things that our planner should have and didn't. We also used her lighting suggestions including a gobo (just learned that one) and a spotlight. I kept asking my groom to smell my bouquet because I couldn't believe how fragrant the flowers were in the bouquet! I wasn't a bride that had a vision of what I wanted and Joy was incredibly patient with myself and my husband, as she really needed to guide us. The final product was a dream, I didn't know I had, come true! We considered firing our planner after we met Joy and having her be our day of planner and we sincerely regret not doing that. She's so meticulous and thorough that I'm sure she wouldn't have forgotten to have the photo list we wanted of family photos after the ceremony! We look forward to being able to hire Fascinare again in the future!!! Joy, you're awesome!! All the best to you and Chris!! XO

My fantasy wedding really happened :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Fascinare! Fascinare! Fascinare! All I have to say is wow! Joy is just simply fabulous. She’s so understanding and such a kind person that I would highly recommend her to anyone. She literally went out of her way to make my dream wedding come true. The time she spent with figuring out what I wanted was highly appreciated. My experience here will never be forgotten, because it honestly made my wedding the best day of my life. My fantasy wedding really happened. Thank you so much Joy!!!!

flawless wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Last spring my husband and I got married and we hired Fascinare for our floral décor. Joy was super helpful with suggesting ideas to us because we had no clue what we wanted. After the first meeting with her we had a tough time deciding what we wanted for our wedding. Joy was very patient and willing to help us make our vision come true. After a few more meeting with her, our wedding day finally came and we were in amazed with how everything turned out to be. It was like a dream come true and more than we expected, everything came out flawlessly and we loved all the décor that Joy and her team designed.

best florist

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

I was a bridesmaid for my close friends wedding and all the girls were there throughout the whole process helping the bride decide what was best for her wedding day. We were referred by another friend to Joy and she was very helpful with suggesting ideas to us. The bride was very picky with what she wanted for her wedding day and we were there to help and support her discussions. Joy was very creative with helping us put together what the bride wanted and it came out as the bride expected. Working with Joy was really wonderful because she help make the brides dream come true and everything turned out as expected.

beautiful decor

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

I was attending my friend’s wedding and I was amazed by the floral decorations, it was so beautiful. I loved the designs of the bouquets and the gazebo arrangements. The bouquets looked so elegant and beautiful for each one of the bride and bridesmaids, and the gazebo arrangements looked so nice and flowed with the gazebo as if it belonged there. The centerpieces for the banquet looked amazing also, the arrangement were on these candelabras and there were crystal strands hanging down from them too. I absolutely loved the floral design that my friend decided for her wedding, and I would recommend Fascinare to anyone who decides to any events and need a florist. :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

My husband and I hired Joy and her team for our wedding and I was very specific with what I wanted for our wedding. I showed her A LOT of pictures of how I envisioned my wedding to be like. After going back and forth with her on what I wanted for my special day, I was amazed of the outcome. It was everything I expected and more, and even my guest was amazed with the floral decor. Thank you Joy for making my wedding turn out so beautiful.

Best florist in San Gabriel

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

After doing some web searching on the best florists around San Gabriel, I ran across Fascinare. I read a bunch of good reviews about this place, and my wedding date was already set. Although I was not too sure about what I wanted for my wedding, Joy, the designer gave me examples of past weddings she has done. She was really easy to understand and communicate with. After getting some ideas for my wedding, Joy helped me out with something that would suit mine. I really appreciate the patience she had and I loved how everything came out on my wedding day. I made a great decision by choosing Fascinare. Joy is the best!

amazing and beautiful

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Fascinare did such a great job in my wedding that I recommended it to my best man and now he's getting his floral design and coordination done by Joy. Her work is amazing. She had me feeling anxious the day of the wedding to see how it came out, but once I saw it on my wedding day, I was speechless. The way she set up the flowers looked beautiful. A million thanks to Joy.

Magical and talented

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Looking for a florist for my wedding was a pain, after meeting with a few florists I finally decided to go with Fascinare because Joy was really nice and knew what I was looking for. Joy took the entire headache away from me because she understood what it was that I was expecting. I really liked having Joy as my florist; she was very understanding and had the eye for design. Joy and her team are very talented, I was very happy with how everything turned out on the day of my wedding. Everything that I imagined it to be turned out perfectly and even my guests loved the floral design. The floral designs really made the room come to life and it felt really magical. I would use Fascinare again if I ever need any events and refer Joy to my friends.

Great experience

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

My daughter recently just got married earlier this year and a family friend referred us to Fascinare. We looked up reviews and were very impressed with other people’s reviews and comments that they had, so we called to set up a consultation with Joy. My daughter did not really know what she wanted for her wedding, and Joy was really helpful with suggesting different ideas and showing us different designs. Working with Joy was a great experience and she really helped us make the wedding come true. My daughter was really happy with the outcome of the floral design. Overall working with Joy was a good experience, if you are looking for a florist for a wedding I would definitely recommend her.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Thanks to Joy and her amazing point of view, I had the best wedding experience anyone could ever ask for. The way she coordinated everything for my wedding was very professional. She went above and beyond for my wedding. She pays so much attention to the little details that I wouldn't even know where to start. Nothing like a great organized Florist. I loved her work.

Very good.

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

My wife and I got married late spring this year and we were referred to Fascinare by our friend. We set up a meeting with Joy; she was very helpful with helping us get our ideas together because my wife was very specific with what she was expecting. The day of the wedding everything turned out really nice and the decor really brought life to the room. We were very happy with how everything turned out, and it was really nice having Joy assisting us with our wedding.

Prefect wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

My friend had hired Fascinare before for their wedding and I loved the work that they did, so I decided to book them for my wedding. During the consultation with Joy, I also found out that she has coordination services so I also hired her for that. It was really easy working with Joy and she was very helpful with assisting us on what we wanted on our wedding day, and also working with us throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding everything went smoothly and came out prefect. We were really impressed by how everything came out to be, it was more than we expected. Thank you Joy for making out wedding turn out prefect.

Beautiful Decor

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

I attended a friend’s wedding and I was absolutely breath taken away by their floral décor. The arrangements were so beautiful and it just made the room come to life. The centerpieces were so beautiful and elegant and just looked perfect with the setting of the venue. I would hire them for my wedding when I get married.

Fascinare is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

We were browsing though yelp and we came across Fascinare and feel in love with their floral designs, so we decided to set up a consultation. Joy was really helpful with helping us by suggesting designs and going over with us what it is we wanted for our special day. She was also consistent with replying back to us when there were changes. On the day of our wedding everything was perfect and we loved how everything turned out. I would suggest her to anyone who is looking for a florist for their wedding.

Super Professional

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Rita T

Joy was great to work with. She was always so professional and friendly no matter how much of a "bridezilla" I was ;) Even for a super picky bride such as myself I was super pleased by all the work Fascinare did. It was perfect! Thanks Joy (and thanks for putting up with me!)

Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Alice W

Long overdue review, but Joy THANKS SO MUCH for our beautiful wedding! We would go with you again in a heartbeat. Our flowers were amazingly fresh and gorgeous! The decor was stunning! I recommended you more than a few times =)

Loved My Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Sally L

I was referred to Fascinare by one of my girlfriends who was married last year. In fact I was at that wedding, and still remember it as one of the most beautiful I've seen. Naturally I decided to use Fascinare for my own wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. Joy worked with me to create a stunning elegance-themed wedding, and at a totally reasonable price. Everything was beautiful, thanks Fascinare!

TO Fascinare Floral Decor, Event Design & Wedding Planning