Fascinare Floral Decor, Event Design & Wedding Planning

Los Angeles , CA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Los Angeles , CA (626) 272-3737

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alisan D

We absolutely LOVED working with Joy and Fascinare Events!!!! We have the Fascinare Events ladies to thank for the most beautiful, seamless and perfect day in our lives! From the moment we hired Fascinare, we felt not one ounce of stress or worry for our wedding day. Who knew... Read More wedding planning could be so fun? Joy is the sweetest, most creative, talented and organized person and it genuinely shows through her amazing events. She was there every single step of the way from the concept and design of the wedding, helping us find amazing vendors, organizing and facilitating all vendor meetings, and providing us with professional guidance in a non-obtrusive and tasteful way. With my husband and I both working full time jobs with a full travel schedule, she made planning SO easy and stress free. Our wedding was absolutely stunning and flawlessly executed and it we owe it all to Joy's dedication to ensure that we had and ENJOYED the wedding of our dreams. We received overwhelming compliments on not only the design details, but how smooth, elegant and effortless the wedding day was. It was the best decision we could have ever made to hire Fascinare Events to plan our wedding and feel so lucky to have worked with them. Joy we love you! - Brett and Anthony

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 LeeAnn C

I literally can not say enough good things about Fascinare by Joy! She was incredibly kind, professional and always there when I needed her -- which means a lot when you're planning a wedding. Sherly, she was my coordinator, she started working with my vendors about 6 months... Read More before the big day and was in consistent communication with everyone and myself to make sure the day went smoothly. I happily recommend Fascinare to any and everyone. Thanks again Joy and Sherly!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dominique g

My husband and I went to Fascinare last summer in order to secure a florist for our wedding in November 2015. We went in and met with Joy with not a lot of time remaining in our planning process (we procrastinated a bit on the flowers!) and she assured us that he would find... Read More something that met our needs financially that we would love. She made some excellent recommendations and said she would send a proposal via email. The first proposal was definitely over our budget, but a few changes fixed that right up. We had a few communication issues, but in the end, the proposal was nailed down in plenty of time to prepare for the wedding. Closer to the wedding, my baker spoke with Susan, Fascinare's design coordinator and set up for them to bring a few flowers to put on the top of our wedding cake as well. When the flowers arrived on our special day, they were BEAUTIFUL. Everything- the bouquets, the corsages, the boutineers...and the table centerpieces (candles, mirrors, and flowers) were beautiful too! SO GOOD. I will say that we were hoping for a deep orange array of flowers, but they were more peachy/pink. I couldn't have been happier though with the product and the set-up/tear-down from this florist. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Belle M

(I actually created an account just to write this review, because I didn't want anyone thinking that Fascinare isn't the best. I don't know what happened to the bride who reviewed them negatively, but literally every single person I spoke to prior to booking them said the same... Read More thing - they are the best money you'll spend in the whole wedding process. They were right, too! Joy and her associate were all I could have hoped for in a planner and more, and the whole team is the best of the best!) Joy at Fascinare - literally, there is nobody better. She's fun and friendly, the type of girl you'd want to be friends with. Her associate, Janet, she knows her stuff better than anyone else! Even the smallest of details were taken care of, and on the day of my wedding when my head was in the clouds and I couldn't keep track of anything, she was right there behind the scenes, making sure everything went smoothly and keeping her eye on everything. So much was changing even up to the last minute, but she made sure that every single ridiculous request or change was taken care of. She also had great recommendations for vendors in the area as well. The moment when I truly realized how amazing she was occurred a week before the wedding, when the rental place for my cobalt glassware had an issue at one of their events and a bunch of the glasses shattered. She was furiously all over the internet and making calls and emails to find replacement glassware, and I was so grateful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I used Fascinare for my wedding. I was VERY satisfied with the quality of the flowers that were delivered on the day of my wedding. It looked as though the flowers were put together by a forest sprite or a fairy and delivered straight from it’s natural habitat. My bouquet... Read More looked fantastical and my bridesmaids bouquets looked even more whimsical. The ribbon around my bouquet was wrapped neatly and beautifully around the bouquet. I purchased a rhinestone brooch for my bouquet, and it was gorgeous. For the quality of the flowers, I would say they are very well priced. I was very happy with Fascinare and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for using them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Used them for our wedding in August! Communicated with Joy three months before, and I love how she responded quickly with my emails. I wanted to save $$$ for our wedding, and Joy was very accommodating to our requests. She made our budget wedding feel like million dollar... Read More wedding! I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I will never be able to do justice to the amazing-ness that Fascinare delivered for my wedding. The beginning of our wedding planning was, to say the least, stressful… but the first time that we met with Joy (owner) about working with them for day-of wedding coordination, my... Read More mother, fiance and I all breathed a huge sigh of relief. Having an expert there to help through the planning process took away all the doubt and concern and just allowed us to enjoy being engaged and planning our big day! As the wedding got closer and closer, she even took the vendor contracts off my plate, contacted each of them with their arrival times and supplied us all with a detailed schedule of the wedding day. She thought of everything. Their help and expertise at the wedding was priceless. My mom and I have talked about how different the wedding would have been if we didn't have them there and we are just so thrilled that we made the choice to work with Fascinare. The day would have been filled with work and worrying about details if we hadn't had Joy and her team there to help us. We didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. Joy was there to ensure that everything went smoothly, and she did it so beautifully. Even when there was a last minute change of plans with the timing and order of our toasts, Joy ensured that everyone knew exactly what was going on at all times and the toasts went perfectly! I know a lot of brides that have things they would change about their wedding days, things that went wrong or didn't turn out as planned. I don't have any of those. For me, my husband, and our families, our wedding was perfect. We owe Fascinare a huge 'Thank You' for that. No matter how much planning or work I put into the wedding, the day would not have been what it was without them. I couldn't have asked for lovelier people to share my wedding day with and I would absolutely recommend Fascinare to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Oh my gosh! I could not thank Joy enough for her help! She had our venue made into a fairytale for our wedding! She was great to work with! She executed the images in my head perfectly, and did not miss one single detail! Thank you Joy! My (now) husband actually teared up when... Read More he saw the room!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I had my wedding back in September and just have to write a review for Joy and the rest of the Fascinare floral team. The flowers were fantastic, she is a pleasure to work with, and they really delivered my vision and made it all come to life. Plain and simple, if you're going... Read More anywhere else you're probably wasting your time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Joy and her team did a fantastic job for my summer wedding in Hollywood. They were really helpful in making suggestions on how to keep within our budget and at the same time make the floral arrangements look so beautiful! I was able to hand Joy a color palette and a rough vision... Read More of what I wanted, and she was able to deliver (literally and figuratively). Joy was also so sweet to work with and her prices are incredibly competitive - I highly recommend her and her shop!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Fascinare did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers. We had a small budget, but Joy did her absolute best to make the table arrangements, bud vases and bouquets look lush and gorgeous. She found ways to work within our budget without sacrificing. We asked for an interesting... Read More variety of flowers and textures and she gave us exactly that and more. I was not expecting the bud vases to be that big, but the flowers were so enormous that it made such a huge impact for so little cost. I was in love with my bouquet and I couldn't stop looking at it even days after the wedding. The guests cannot stop talking about the flowers, from ceremony to reception. It was everything we dreamed of and so much more. I can't speak highly enough of Joy and the Fascinare team! They truly knocked it out of the park. Thank you Joy and team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Joy did the flowers for my wedding and they were EXACTLY what I wanted. I couldn't stop staring at my bouquet because it was so perfect. When I first met with her we discussed my wedding and she gave me a quote that was very reasonable. We met again a few weeks before the... Read More wedding and I wanted to change some of the flowers and she was extremely accommodating. She was one of the vendors who actually asks about you, your life, your fiance, your wedding and CARES about you. I left our meeting feeling like I had a long talk with my best friend. I showed her photos of what I wanted for my wedding bouquets and what I received on my wedding day was exactly my "dream" bouquets from the photos come to life. Seriously, I would not have changed one flower, one petal and the size/shape of the bouquets were perfect. If you're a detailed bride who wants something very specific you need to work with Joy. The flowers for our cake and reception were awesome too. For the centerpieces I asked her to just make something coordinating and they were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I'm still over the moon about the stupendous job Joy and her team did. We had the added hurdle of living in Texas while planning our LA wedding. Joy was so flexible to meet us at specific times when we were in town. They were such a pleasure to work with - true professionals -... Read More they were so incredibly flexible and kind as we changed our concept a few times. I'm also a super Type A individual and they entertained every obsessive detail I threw their way with grace! The value for the cost is very good. At one point, before meeting with Joy, we were thinking of making our own floral arrangements to save money, but we are SOOOO happy we did not. There is no way we could've had the time, resources, or creativity to put together those kinds of arrangements. We are extremely happy that we chose to go with Fascinare and couldn't have been a more satisfied customer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I would give 6 stars if I could. Fascinare is by far the best florist I've ever used. During the course of my wedding planning I ran into some vendors who were less than helpful, I was so relieved when I met Joy. She eased my mind and went above and beyond to make sure... Read More everything was perfect, thank you Joy!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Adrienne T

A friend of mine recommended Fascinare for me, and I’m glad she did! Joy did an incredible job making our dream wedding come true! I love how Joy and her team went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us! I would definitely recommend fascinare to all of my friends... Read More and if I ever need floral arrangements again, I will for sure give her a call!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Mila G

I am so happy I found Joy! She helped us so much with our wedding. She was our coordinator as well as our florist, and she also helped us pick a photographer. At our fist consultation we weren’t really sure of what kind of flowers or colors we wanted. Joy somehow managed to... Read More find the perfect design just by asking a few questions. We are truly grateful for everything she did for our wedding! I would recommend Joy in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

My wife and I couldn’t be happier with the job Joy and her team did for our wedding. The flowers looked amazing and the lighting completely transformed the room. They made it look even better than we had imagined! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 AG C

I wanted very much to like Joy. She was the only vendor my husband and I disagreed on and I fought hard to hire her. I was seduced by her beautiful floral designs and awards. Little did I know that it’s all a mirage, carefully built by a savvy businesswoman. We hired Joy for... Read More two reasons: her floral design skills and her reasonable pricing. She failed on both. Joy is great at selling her company, but lacks in design skills. It’s her assistant Karine who has all the floral knowledge and can copy Pinterest pic beautifully, which is what she did for our ceremony flowers. However, when I asked them to design centerpieces for our reception (I did not have specific Pinterest pictures), the outcome was bland and boring, and lacking in the vibrant colors of the ceremony flowers. In addition, we were given a quote at our first meeting with Joy, which was supposed to be inclusive of everything we discussed. However, she left some key things out and when we asked her about those, she increased the price of the quote for each item. This happened several times and resulted in a figure that was higher than what we were originally quoted. Joy also charges for all mock-ups, which is something most florists include in the pricing. I finally got sick of all the upcharging and decided to control costs by buying candles on my own. There were a lot, given our 25 tables at our reception, but I got three times more candles and at half the price Joy was charging. This leads to my biggest complaint about Joy: her complete lack of professionalism. Once Joy realized she couldn’t make as much money on us as she thought she would (there is a reason she asks to see your ring and wedding gown at your first meeting), she completely abandoned us to her assistant, Karine. Starting three weeks prior to our wedding until now, I have neither seen nor heard from Joy in any way. She never replied to any of our emails, never showed up at our wedding, and never followed up. She had Karine and one very slow assistant do all of the work on our wedding day. Karine was overwhelmed and undermanned (we had 200+ guests and Karine required help from our wedding coordinator’s team because they were so behind, leaving a mess in front of our venue during cocktail hour and preventing any of our guests from taking pictures in front of one of the best locations overlooking the ocean). We specifically made this a condition of Joy’s hiring: we had heard she was undermanned at other events and she agreed to have enough people at our wedding. That certainly didn’t happen. I wouldn’t hire Joy and Fascinare if I had to do it again, but if you still think you want to, please do the following: 1) Don’t hire her as a florist only. I suspect that as her wedding planning increases, she will not show up to or take any interest in less lucrative events. 2) Make sure she includes EVERY detail you want in her quote at your first meeting. The quote is itemized; if it’s not on there, it's not in the price. 3) Pay attention to EVERY detail. Neither Joy nor Karine are very detail-oriented or take any notes. 4) Have a Pinterest pic of EVERYTHING you want. They don’t design very well, but they are great at copying pics. 5) When you do centerpiece mockups, make sure it’s on a full-sized table. The tiny table in their store makes the flowers look deceivingly large. Wedding planning is hard and there are vendors who will take advantage of your vulnerability and trust.

FASCINARE IS AMAZING!! DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Somer W

I cannot thank Joy from Fascinare enough!! Joy did my wedding coordination, decor, lighting and flowers.... Thanks to her my wedding was amazing and beautiful and everything went smoothly. I dont know what I would have done without her!!. From start to finish she was on point... Read More with everything. From the first consultation in her super cute office everything was professional and organized. She explained everything clearly and always tried to explain all the options and ways to save money. She responded quickly to every single email I sent which was alot...and her prices are extremely reasonable. After the first consultation with her I knew immediately that I definitely was hiring her for my wedding. I had 100 percent confidence that she was going to make sure my wedding was perfect. It was nice to have everything the lighting, flowers, decor and coordination from all one place. I didnt have to worry about coordination it all with different vendors she took care of everything.. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I didnt have to stress about anything. When I walked into the wedding venue I was AMAZED.. I almost cried it was soo beautiful but I didnt want to ruin my makeup -- but it was gorgeous!! . everything was perfect and exactly what I had asked for !!! It was all soooo beautiful and magical. I got sooo many compliments on the flowers and decor and how amazing the wedding was . I couldnt have asked for anything more. It was beyond perfect. Joy was soo meticulous and made sure every single detail was exactly as I had asked for. Joy and her team gave me the most Glamorous elegant and Beautiful wedding ever!! Hiring Fascinare was the best thing I did for my wedding. I am soo thankful I found her and I cant wait to have another party or event just so I can work with Fascinare again!!!! If I could give them 10 stars I would !!

Unforgettable wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Earlier this summer my husband and I got married. Our friend referred us to Fascinare and said that we wouldn’t regret having Joy as our florist for our wedding. Although I came in with an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, Joy was extremely helpful with any questions I had.... Read More She made everything so clear and she was very understanding. Joy made all the pieces to my puzzled idea for my wedding fit together. I’m so glad everything came out so smooth. My wedding was truly unforgettable.

Best florist

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

My husband and I were having trouble finding a florist for our wedding, and we came across Fascinare. We decided to give Joy a call and she was very helpful with helping us figure out what design, color, and style would fit best for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, the... Read More entire decor came out perfect and everyone was amazed by the decorations. Our experience with Joy was very nice and I would recommend her to anyone who decides to do any events that need a florist.

A+

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

My wedding was honestly just as I pictured it. This was all thanks to Fascinare. I couldn't have asked for anything else. Having everything on point just as I wanted it made me want to recommend this florist to everyone else. Joy, the designer and florist of Fascinare, is so... Read More efficient in the work she does. Grade "A++++" material.

Beyond my wildest dreams

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Jennifer L

Words cannot express how absolutely STUNNING the work Joy and her professional crew did for our spectacular (as our guests have called it) wedding at the Cicada Club. From the bouquets, the flower girls, and of course the table arrangements, I wouldn't have changed a thing. In... Read More fact, I started crying during dinner because our head table was just so-so beautiful. She thought of things that our planner should have and didn't. We also used her lighting suggestions including a gobo (just learned that one) and a spotlight. I kept asking my groom to smell my bouquet because I couldn't believe how fragrant the flowers were in the bouquet! I wasn't a bride that had a vision of what I wanted and Joy was incredibly patient with myself and my husband, as she really needed to guide us. The final product was a dream, I didn't know I had, come true! We considered firing our planner after we met Joy and having her be our day of planner and we sincerely regret not doing that. She's so meticulous and thorough that I'm sure she wouldn't have forgotten to have the photo list we wanted of family photos after the ceremony! We look forward to being able to hire Fascinare again in the future!!! Joy, you're awesome!! All the best to you and Chris!! XO

My fantasy wedding really happened :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Fascinare! Fascinare! Fascinare! All I have to say is wow! Joy is just simply fabulous. She’s so understanding and such a kind person that I would highly recommend her to anyone. She literally went out of her way to make my dream wedding come true. The time she spent with... Read More figuring out what I wanted was highly appreciated. My experience here will never be forgotten, because it honestly made my wedding the best day of my life. My fantasy wedding really happened. Thank you so much Joy!!!!

flawless wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Last spring my husband and I got married and we hired Fascinare for our floral décor. Joy was super helpful with suggesting ideas to us because we had no clue what we wanted. After the first meeting with her we had a tough time deciding what we wanted for our wedding. Joy was... Read More very patient and willing to help us make our vision come true. After a few more meeting with her, our wedding day finally came and we were in amazed with how everything turned out to be. It was like a dream come true and more than we expected, everything came out flawlessly and we loved all the décor that Joy and her team designed.

Start a Conversation!