$ – Inexpensive

Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Online Only , Los Angeles, CA California and More (949) 445-3283

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Luis G

Hiring Cynthia was the best decision that we made. She went above and beyond her job as a coordinator in helping my wife and I along the way in navigating the crazy world of Wedding Planning. She did an amazing job in all aspects of what we hired her to do and then some. On top... Read More of everything else she managed to blend her professional role and make it more personal. Sort of like if she was an old family friend that that knew everything about us. Our own Wedding Fairy God Mother. I cannot recommend her enough. Especially for all you grooms out there. The less stress for the Bride, the less stress on you. Alyssa and Luis

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jaclyn S

We hired Cynthia for our day of coordinator and we were so glad we did. We would have been all over the place without her guidance. All of our guests commented on how smooth our wedding was. Cynthia went above and beyond to ensure our day was the best day ever. The only thing I... Read More wish we would have done was hire her sooner, she has the best ideas to help make your day perfect! Hire her, you won't be disappointed!! Thank you Cynthia!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Melissa M

Cynthia is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help with our wedding at the LAAC. She was incredible responsive, thorough and detail orientated with everything!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Stephen S

We hired Cynthia as our Day of Coordinator and we couldn't be happier. She was very polite, easy to communicate, and our wedding went without any hiccups. She was prompt, answered all of questions and concerns and made our wedding stress fee. Thank you Cynthia!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Melissa M

We hired Cynthia as our Day Of Coordinator at the recomendation of a Co-Worker. Cynthia was GREAT! She goes above and beyond in providing vendor recommendations, she is readily available, and flexible. Even though we have decided to down size our wedding and no longer need her... Read More expertise, I imagine she would have been an ACE!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Judy N

Cynthia was definitely the rock/backbone/guardian angel of our wedding. I can honestly say that we really couldn't have done it without her. The day was amazing thanks to her. We had absolutely no issues. The timing was perfect, vendors were wonderfully organized, and the setup... Read More was spectacular. She even went out of her way to make sure that we had time to eat at our wedding. With everything happening so fast, you tend to forget even the smallest of details such as that but she had us covered. She is professional, flexible, personable, resourceful, affordable and so dependable. If you want to have the best day of your life go off without a hitch, you’re going to need her by yours side.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Valerie N

If I could describe the way Cynthia handled our wedding at The Mission Inn in one word it would be: AMAZING. Even before the actual wedding day, and having the ability to deal with my (very difficult) Mom, all while staying patient and composed the entire time is really true... Read More talent. I'm not kidding, lol. I have this huge family/extended family, which meant I had to (according to Mom) have a large wedding party. While 1 maid of honor, 3 bridesmaids, 1 best man, 3 groomsmen, 3 flower girls, and 1 ring bearer seem like a decently sized bunch, there were also 24 primary sponsors (in Filipino/Hispanic wedding traditions, sponsors are a thing). And also 6 secondary sponsors. Oh and I didn't even include my parents so that's an extra 2 people that were part of the wedding party. That's a total of 46 people to gather up during wedding rehearsal + actual wedding ceremony/wedding reception. I would have dropped dead in the middle of that aisle from stress, if Cynthia wasn't around to remind me to breathe, relax and reassure me she had everything handled. Cynthia is a real life octopus, which is why if you're looking for a wedding coordinator who can help you out with a million things pre-wedding/wedding day, she is the one to go to!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 David L

If you're looking for someone to make you relax on your wedding day so you can actually enjoy all this planning, Cynthia is your girl. Everyone in my bridal party loved her and her assistant on the magical day of. Cynthia was like my therapist throughout this whole process. I am... Read More usually a lovely person but the wedding stuff stressed me out and I felt like I was going crazy from all the stress! Cynthia would treat me with respect and calm me down every step of the way. Every vendor she recommended went above and beyond. My day was absolutely top to bottom perfect. Cynthia became my friend and I feel really lucky to know her. If you want to enjoy your wedding process and be able to enjoy your wedding day HIRE CYNTHIA!!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jennie D

My husband and I are so happy we hired Cynthia and her team to coordinate our wedding! Cynthia was extremely reliable and attentive throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding, Cynthia made sure everything ran smoothly and on time so that we could enjoy our day... Read More stress free. She and Georgina did an amazing job with setting everything up, keeping us on schedule, getting our gifts to our room, and handing out tips to the appropriate vendors. I even had a wardrobe malfunction and luckily Georgina was prepared with a sewing kit! I cannot thank F.A.T.E enough!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Vanessa F

I can't put into words how amazing Cynthia and her team are! From the first meeting down to midnight of my wedding night she worked incredibly hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect and it was. Everyone kept telling me that I needed a coordinator so I saw her name on... Read More the rec. list from my DJ and decided to give her a call. We met up and she was so incredibly sweet and professional answering any questions I had and a bunch from my mother (which can be difficult at times). I hired her that same night and I'm so grateful I did. From the day I hired her up until wedding day she answered any questions I had via email and her response time was very quick. No matter how big or small your wedding is you need someone to run your timeline for you and Cynthia is the timeline champ! She came over a few weeks before the wedding and we planned out a timeline. She worked her magic and finalized everything so it was nice and neat and emailed that to all our vendors and on wedding day everyone was where they were supposed to be at the time they were supposed to be there, including the wedding party. Then there are countless things that need to be done that you probably don't realize: where are the presents going to go? Who is going to pack them up? Do you have a memory table or guest book? Are there pieces of your centerpiece that were rented or bought and need to go back with you? etc. the list goes on and on. I promise that when you're dancing the night away you aren't thinking about any of this stuff and when you're done it's the last thing you're going to want to do. There are two things that stick out to us when we think about our wedding, #1 is how much fun we had and #2 is how drama free and smooth our entire day went and that wouldn't have been possible without all of her incredibly hard work.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lupe T

Cynthia and her staff are amazing! Thanks to F.A.T.E. who helped coordinate our wedding, my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our special day with our friends and family. Cynthia handled any and all issues that arised with such professionalism and made sure every little... Read More detail was perfect! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and beautiful thanks to her! A million blessings to you Cynthia!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jessica V

Cynthia was absolutely AMAZING! Without her our wedding would not be perfect. Cynthia went above and beyond to make every detail of our wedding perfect. I cannot say enough about Cynthia. She is now considered a really close friend and we highly recommend her to any potential... Read More groom and bride looking for a very good coordinator. You need Cynthia in your life!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Cynthia and her team are the best!! They seamlessly and professionally handled all the details of the bride and groom's big day!! She is on top of everything and no detail goes undone. As a venue manager, it was refreshing to work with someone so compassionate about her job.... Read More Cynthia effectively communicated all her needs and plans with me before executing them at our venue, which is key for our facility when working with a wedding planner. It is evident that Cynthia loves her job, and her personality and charm make it very enjoyable to work with her. Kudos to you Cynthia and your team at F.A.T.E. for a job well done!! I look forward to working with you again!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Cynthia R

Cynthia was our day-of coordinator for our July outdoor wedding. Her and her team were amazing! They were attentive to every aspect of our wedding, easy to work with, always positive, and made our wedding stress free and therefore way more enjoyable. Cynthia knew when to... Read More check in with us for key decisions. They handled the hiccups extremely well and we definitely highly recommend them. Thank you Cynthia!