Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available

404 E Beacon St, Philadelphia, MS

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alora M

I had James help me pick out my pageant dress and help me with alterations. I can honestly say that he is AMAZING at his job. I love Faulkenbery's it is the place I recommend to anybody.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Mary Margaret B

Had a great experience! I love the owner and the availability of dresses. They offer a wide variety of styles and sizes! It's where I found my perfect dress!

Felt invisible

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Kristi G

I did not buy my wedding gown from this store. I called ahead of time to ask if we needed to book an appointment or if they did walk ins and I was told either worked but was not asked to make an appointment. I was advised to hurry to the Philadelphia store location that day... Read More because they were having a trunk show. Well, I wasn't able to do that and instead my matron of honor and I went to the Meridian store the next day. I just happened to know a girl that worked in the store and she was very friendly and helpful. She also advised I should go to the Philadelphia store because it was the main location and they had a larger selection and the trunk show was still there. I drove the 40 min drive to Philadelphia. there were 3-4 teenage girls working in the gowns. I had made it into the store and down one aisle of gowns browsing before anyone bothered to ask if I needed help. They couldn't tell me where certain styles were located and my matron of honor and I had to lug the gowns in and out of the dressing room. No one ever even offered to help us. My matron of honor dressed and undressed me and found the clips on her own to clip the dress back. Finally after about 6 dresses one girl came over to ask if I had anything in particular in mind. I told her what that I didn't want a train, tulle, and that I liked dropped waist/mermaid style. She brought back a pink, high neck, tulle, a line gown. I left without a gown after trying on 4 more dresses. I was so disappointed and deflated after that experience. I didn't even want to shop for gowns after this experience. It's a shame that they're almost the only choice that someone has for a gown in this area. I would gladly drive hours to chance having a better experience and will not recommend this shop to anyone.

Very friendly and helpful

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 chelsi o

The staff at Faulkenbery's was very friendly and helpful. While trying to find my perfect wedding dress I visited them three times and loved how they treated me like a valued customer every time. I didn't buy my dress from them because I actually found another dress from a... Read More store going out of business and got it for 75% off. If I wouldn't have found that dress I definitely would have gotten my dress from Faulkenbery’s. Every time a bride ask me where to look for a dress I ALWAYS tell them Faulkenbery's because they truly are wonderful to work with!!!

Rashida's Visit

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Naila B

I love Faulkenbery's Bridal. Katelyn was my bridal consultant and she took care of my every need. The staff is so helpful if any soon to be brides are in Philadelphia, Ms I highly recommend Faulkenbery's over any other! Iwill miss them when i say I Do! Also i wanted to say James... Read More is the best at what he does because my dress alterations fit to the tee! total cost on my visit 592.00. My wedding was only 3 months way when I first went to Faulkenbery's in August so i purchased my dress from the show floor and the quality of this dress is Awesome can't wait to put it on!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 DeShuanda S

the staff was very helpful and went the extra mile.

2011-10-14T11:55:26 Response from the vendor