Favorite Studios

Serving Jacksonville, St Augustine, Palm Coast & the Beaches

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

155 Saint Johns Business Place, Saint Augustine, FL Serving Jacksonville, St Augustine, Palm Coast & the Beaches (904) 465-4642

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Courtney C

So easy to work with!! Amazing equipment and experience! My wedding photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. We had an alternative type of wedding and they were able to cater to that as well. Wonderful team and wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Samantha S

I can't thank Jerry enough for our beautiful engagement photos.To say that we were thrilled with them would be an understatement. From the moment we set up the appointment for our session we knew it was going to be an awesome experience. Karen and Jerry worked with us to not... Read More only find a date that would meet our schedule but they also adjusted the time so that we could get some of our photos taken with the Christmas Lights in St. Augustine. Jerry was the photographer for our session and he did a great job of helping us feel comfortable during our photos which allowed our personalities to shine in each photo taken. Not to mention we received all of our photos fully edited within a WEEK! Also, Karen and Jerry worked tirelessly so that we were able to receive our photo albums in time to gift them to our parents for Christmas. Thank you both for making our first step to Happily Ever After a joyful and stress free experience! We can't wait to work with you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Laura R

Stunning photographs by super pleasant and incredibly gifted photographers! We are so fortunate to have found Jerry and Karen Favorite to photograph our special day. They were incredibly easy to work with before, during, and after the event. The hundreds of photos they took... Read More were all superbly composed, and they captured every aspect of our day from the most solemn moments with our pastor to the most energetic times on the dance floor. Many photographs are highly creative without being trendy, and all pictures have an elegance that shows that Jerry and Karen are truly masters of their craft. We know that many years from now, we will be able to look at these wonderful photographs and remember the magic of that day that they captured so well. Again, we are so blessed to have found Favorite Photography! Thank you, Jerry and Karen!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jenna T

Since the day I became engaged, I knew I wanted perfect wedding pictures. It was a high priority planned into our budget. Having been a bride of a destination wedding, it was very nerve-racking to search and choose a photographer in a different state. However, just one look... Read More at Favorite Photography's website and Facebook page gave me enough assurance to book Karen and Jerry. They were very friendly, professional, and flexible. They went above and beyond my expectations. After the wedding, I heard many compliments from our family and friends as well. I would recommend Favorite Photography to anybody-even though we are hundreds of miles away from their studio.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria W

Favorite Photography captured such amazing photos of our day! We love all the pictures... so many great moments were captured. They didn't miss anything. We can't thank Jerry and Karen enough for their efforts. We had an amazing wedding day and are so thankful to have the... Read More beautiful photos to look back on.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rita G

Words cannot express our deep appreciation for Favorite Photography and Video in making our wedding so special. They are so kind - it felt like they were a part of the family. The pictures and video are incredible!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Brenna C

Favorite Photography was outstanding. They listened to our requests and followed through on them without needing to be reminded. They were everywhere, but simultaneously unobtrusive- it was an incredible balance. They never stopped the party. They captured the moments,... Read More emotion, and the real essence of our wedding. I can't tell you how many compliments we've gotten and how much we love them. In addition, I can't speak highly enough about their customer service- they were so accommodating and they absolutely bent over backwards to make our day easy and unforgettable. They went above and beyond in every aspect of our day. One final thing to mention was the VALUE. Prior to booking them, I shopped everywhere and could not find a comparable price. Nothing was scarified in quality or service. I am very particular, but I was blown away by what they delivered. Thank you, Favorite Photography, for providing us with photos and video we will treasure forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Sarah Elizabeth B

Very responsive, quick turnaround, great quality.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Justina K

Karen and Jerry did an outstanding job for my wedding photos! Jerry was able to go get all the pictures of the men getting ready and Karen stayed with us and captured beautiful photos! It did rain on my big day, but Karen was there shooting great shots with her umbrella in hand.... Read More We received our photos within two weeks of the event! We received over 1500 shots and they were all beautiful. I cannot recommend them enough! Very professional team! Thank you for capturing my big day!

They were great!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Emily R

Favorite Photography came highly recommended by a friend. Upon the first meeting, my husband and I were decided. The pricing was very fair, the quality of previous weddings was great, and they really listened to what we were looking for & willing to create a style we loved.... Read More Throughout the planning, Karen was great with communicating with my questions and concerns, as well as keeping us up to date with billing. Wedding day was a breeze! Karen had great attention to detail with our decor, and made the photos in the bridal room go with ease - no one even noticed she was there. We received so many great shots, and Jerry was kind enough to film all of the dances for us, as videography was a new skill for them. Everything turned out awesome! We will definitely keep them in mind if we should ever need photography in the future!

Favorite Photography Captured Every Moment of My Big Day!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Ashley L

Favorite Photography was beyond amazing throughout the entire process of my wedding. My engagement photos, and then three different wedding events a year later (Welcome Reception, Wedding Day, Farewell Brunch) were all captured using this team. I still can't believe how many... Read More pictures I have to sort through to choose the ones for my wedding album - that's a great problem, to have too many photos to choose from! Their prints are extremely high quality, and I HIGHLY reccommend purchasing proofing albums to help you in your selection for the main wedding album. These proofing albums also allow you to have every single picture taken in one place, at your fingerprints! They have been NEEDED in pouring over my pictures. I'd refer Favorite Photography to any of my friends...their professionalism and photography skills cannot be beat!

2,000+ Images - WOW!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014

Planning a destination wedding can be tough - but being in the hospitality business, my current husband and I were up to the challenge. After reading and comparing several vendor reviews on-line, we came across Favorite Photography who had consistently high ratings and... Read More reasonably priced packages. After trading a few e-mails with them, we were able to create a custom package which fit not only our needs but our budget as well. Their quick responsiveness and flexibility was going to be important in the planning of our big day and we wanted them to capture all of the special moments of our wedding day. A few months following signing our contract we were able to travel to FL for an engagement photo session. We met Karen in downtown St. Augustine and spent the next 2-3 hours walking the quaint streets and historical locations of the area. Our pictures were wonderful and we still cherish that afternoon. Based on that experience we knew we were in good hands and our wedding day photography was going to be everything we wanted and probably more. As many brides will tell you, most of the day is a blur and the only way you will be able to remember all of the things that happened are through your pictures. Well, they are right and thank goodness for Favorite Photography! Karen and Jerry certainly did not disappoint on our big day. They both arrived early and begin taking pictures of the many details we had included in our special day. About 3.5 weeks after the wedding, I received an e-mail stating that 2,233 photos were waiting in an on-line gallery for my review. After (2) nights of reviewing the photos I became (and still am) obsessed with the photos! They are without a doubt the most wonderful images I have ever laid my eyes on. This dynamic duo truly captured every moment including all of the things that we didn't know happened and we never knew they were there. My husband and I recently celebrated the holiday season with our families and we shared our photos with them. While all of the planning and execution of details was handled by other professionals, Favorite Photography captured every detail and we cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work that evening.

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

Jerry and Karen are awesome! They captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding. We are truly happy with Favorite Photography and will recommend them in the future.

Great Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sarah N

My fiancé and I got engaged in one of our favorite places, St. Augustine, Florida. So naturally we wanted to get our engagement photos done there. I found Favorite Photography through an on-line search and they had awesome shots of downtown St. Augustine on their website so we... Read More decided to go through them. Karen was a pleasure to work with, very sweet and accommodating. She listened to our suggestions and requests and brought to life some very unique photos. The weather wasn't the greatest (very rainy and gloomy) but Karen still managed to get some great shots. We also didn't make it to one of the locations we had wanted to visit so Karen was willing to do another small mini session to help us get the photos we wanted! We just did our engagement photos with them because we are getting married in another state but I would have gladly hired them for my wedding too if it was going to be in Florida.

Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jennings H

Karen and Jerry did a fabulous job, I would absolutely recommend them to other brides.

Amazing Photography

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Nicole L

Karen and Jerry did an amazing job with our wedding, they were extremely flexible and truly captured our day. We had so many great photos from our wedding, it was picture perfect!

So exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

We took photos on the beach of a large group. I hoped for one or two photos that would be good. There was dozens of wonderful photos. Everyone in our family is so pleased. These folks are great. You won't be disappointed!

Passionate Photographers!

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Brittany H

Jerry and Karen Favorite did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures, save the date cards, and our wedding day photos. They are so passionate about their work and make sure that every shot is the perfect shot. I am so glad I chose Favorite Photography to capture my big... Read More day! I can't wait to use them for my maternity pictures in the near future!!!! :)

Awesome photographers

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 amanda n

Jerry and Karen did wonderful work for my engagement and wedding photos. The finished product with them is always wonderful and there is no fear that something won't turn out right. They are an awesome team and I would recommend them to anyone!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kelsay P

I heard about Favorite Photography through a friend, after meeting with dozens of photographers I met with Karen Favorite. She was so sweet & their albums really stuck out in comparison to all of the others. They offer packages for most budgets. Favorite Photography was great to... Read More work with & I highly recommend them!

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Shannon W

Jerry and Karen of Favorite Photography where great to work with during our wedding. They worked great as a team and took some amazing photos! I researched many photography options and Favorite Photography came out ahead not only because of the value of their packages but also... Read More the friendliness of their services. We plan to use them at many other lifetime moments in the future! Thanks Jerry and Karen!!

Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Michelle B

Favorite Photography is just AMAZING! I can't say enough about Jerry! He makes you feel totally relaxed and at ease, which for me is not an easy job! Our pictures were just out of this world!

Great engagement and wedding pictures

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Lauren H

Jerry took our engagement pictures in St. Augustine and they turned out amazing. There were so many pictures to choose from. He also sent us a hard copy of all the proofs. Jerry and Karen both photographed our wedding. We have so many great pictures from different angles because... Read More of two photographers being there. Karen worked with the ladies as we were getting ready and she helped me feel comfortable and calm. Jerry has a great eye and captures great candid shots.

Loved them!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Tracy j

We absolutely loved working with Karen!! She took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and trash the dress pictures. And we will definitely be using her to take pregnancy and family pictures when the day comes!! Favorite Photography is very professional and quick to... Read More respond to emails. We could not be happier with the albums we ordered (a guest book with our engagement photos and our wedding album). We look at them all the time. And our parents loved the mini albums we bought for them.

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Kim L

Jerry did my sisters wedding as well as several of my friends. His work is amazing and he is so easy to work with. It was a no brainer who I was going to pick for my wedding. Both Jerry and Karen photographed my wedding. They were on time, coordinated timing very well, gave us a... Read More lot of posing suggestions, and were organized. Very fun, creative, easygoing photographer! The pictures were absolutely gorgeous! Definitely worth the money! You won't be disappointed!