Hand lettering + calligraphy for a unique wedding

Hand lettering can take your event from ordinary to extraordinary! Fawn Lettering specializes in working with couples for an incredible experience when it comes to your customized signs, place cards, seating chart and more. Your wedding is special to who you are, so your signage + paper goods should be, too! We are service + detail-oriented, and are with you each step of the way to bring breathtaking calligraphy to your event. We are Los Angeles based, but our creations ship worldwide. Can't wait to meet you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Holly B

Fawn Lettering was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. When Alyssa & I first chatted, we spoke about our wedding and overall vibe, and she came back with many ideas that would fit in perfectly. Alyssa ended up creating some beautiful acrylic signage for us, our... Read More welcome sign & our table numbers. Her work is stunning and was exactly the look I was going for! I would highly recommend Alyssa to any bride out there looking for beautiful, custom wedding decor! Plus, she's the sweetest!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Dana S

Loved working with Alyssa of Fawn Lettering for the addressing of our envelopes. With little direction she nailed the creative - we are so happy and cannot wait to get these out to our guests!

Alyssa Lowe

In 2014, my husband - who had apparently caught on to my creative tendencies (smart man) - gave me a calligraphy kit for my birthday. I made my first attempts at pointed nib calligraphy in spare moments in my Los Angeles studio apartment... and in the beginning, I was really no good. But with time + practice, my little pastime became one of my favorite creative expressions. What was once a hobby became the way I spend my days-- innovating, collaborating + creating. I'm so very grateful to be a part of dozens of couples' wedding days, and can't imagine my life any other way!