Saxophone, Vocals

Live Music, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

98 Cuttermill Road, Great Neck, NY (516) 482-5200

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Jamie S

We used Metropolis for our wedding on March 10. If I could give them 100 stars I would. The band was probably the most important part of the wedding for both me and my husband and they met all of our expectations and then some. They were beyond amazing. All of the guests were... Read More dancing all night- the band didn't stop! I spoke with Bob multiple times to review the specifics and spoke with Mingo the week of the wedding. They could not have been nicer and more helpful and listened to exactly what I wanted. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better band.

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Rachel G

Silver Lining performed at our wedding this past weekend at The Ritz Carlton. They were absolutely amazing! I researched a TON because I wanted the music to be PERFECT! My husband and I have been to a lot of weddings and music can really make or break the night, and as a bride I... Read More wanted it to be perfect. Silver Lining was the BEST decision we made and I can't wait to hear them again. Family and friends asked about them non stop and were so impressed! Thanks to them our wedding was incredible.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Stephanie L

I was the happiest bride when all of my 400 guests were out on the dance floor all night long dancing the night away. Nonstop fun is what you will get if you hire Scott and his band. They are the best band I’ve ever heard and was so honored for them to play at my wedding this... Read More Saturday at the garden city hotel.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Ashley O

We hired the Original Faze 4 band over the phone before we even booked our venue. We had been to many weddings with them before and we knew they were the best! They were better than the best at our wedding this past Saturday night. From the ceremony to the party, everything... Read More was perfect. Many guests told us that the ceremony was so moving because of the live music. Original Faze 4 only took one short break during our toasts, and literally played ALL night. The percussionist let my 10 year old cousin play the drums, bongo, cowbell, and tamborine and he was beyond happy. Many of our friends and family told us that they were the best band they've seen, and asked if we can repeat the party this coming weekend. Thank yo so much Bob and Original Faze 4 for making our wedding incredible!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Randi A

Michael Kane played at my wedding this past weekend and they were AMAZING. From start to finish Faze 4 was a pleasure to work with; always responsible and helped me to curate the music to my liking. My guests are still raving about how great Michael Kane was, I know a bunch of... Read More people took his business card to use him in the future. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and that’s what you want at a wedding. Can’t praise them enough - truly incredible.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Melissa G

Metropolis played at our wedding this past Saturday, and were fantastic, the crowd was dancing the entire night and every song was better than the next. We didn’t have a 5 figure budget for a band, but didn’t want to compromise on quality either. Metropolis was excellent and I... Read More couldn’t recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Arielle W

If you want a band that will keep every single person at your wedding on the dance floor the whole night, then Faze 4- Scott Yanney Band is the band you MUST go with. Scott Yanney did my older brother's wedding 2 years ago and when it came time for mine, he was the first vendor... Read More we knew we had to book. Scott Yanney and his band listening to all the requests you have and makes the perfect mix of songs to make the perfect soundtrack for your perfect day. If they don't know the song, they will learn it and play it better than the original artist! They knew exactly what the party needed throughout the night, always playing the perfect song at the perfect time. Everyone at our wedding has said they hardly sat down all night and were actually sore from dancing so much! Not only are they amazingly talented musicians, but they are also the nicest group of people, led by Scott. When we told our venue who our band was, they instantly remarked how much they love them! I would recommend this band to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lyndsay I

We used Project Madison for our December 9, 2017 wedding and they were amazing! Everyone keeps telling us how great they were. They kept the dance floor packed all night. They had a very wide variety of music and they were able to take requests for songs on the spot. We would... Read More highly recommend Project Madison.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Michael S

If you are trying to decide who to book for your wedding, you needn't look any further. The Silver Lining is top-notch in every facet. Pre-wedding planning and communication, performance, song choices, skills, sounds, attire - just everything was beyond fantastic. I have never... Read More seen a wedding band do such a great job with ALL guests (ranging from 18months-94years old). Prior to the wedding, we were told that as the bride/groom the entire night would be a blur; and it was. So many people, so many things going on, and so much emotion. However, one thing that truly stands out amidst the hubbub and blur, is the Silver Lining Band. I can still hear them playing :-). There is no doubt that Logan and his team will make this a wedding you will never forget. Michael Schwartz

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Marissa E

I'd gone to weddings before mine where Faze 4 was the band and I fell in love with them. They curate a perfect music selection that has everyone on the dance floor - from young ones to adults. And, the band gets involved with the crowd, some of them coming on to the dance... Read More floor with their musical instruments. Thus, I made my wedding date based on when Faze 4 was available. Not only did the band play great music that everyone danced to, but they kept the party moving fluidly through the hora, speeches, meals and dances. From a business perspective, I think they could be more friendly and responsive. Also, I would have loved for them to be open to playing a couple of extra songs at the end of the night b/c everyone was still on the dance floor. But, overall they are wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Nicole G

My husband’s parents had recently been to a wedding where one of the Faze 4 bands had played and they raved about how great they were. We watched several YouTube videos and chose to hire The Original Faze 4 band for our wedding. They were AMAZING! The band played a variety of... Read More music that was engaging for all of our guests. Their energy and enthusiasm echoed through the room. Everybody was out of their seats and on the dancefloor all night! After the wedding, my husband and I received so many compliments about how much fun they had at our wedding and how fantastic the band was. The band made it a really amazing party and a night that nobody will ever forget! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENT USING FAZE 4 FOR YOUR WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nay K

Faze 4 Orchestras just performed at my son's wedding last week. The band that we chose was Project Madison. The band was outstanding and kept my friends and family on the dance floor all night. My son and his wife were so happy with their choice. The owner, Bob Forman, was a... Read More pleasure to work with. The dance floor was packed all night. Five stars to this wonderful band.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Caitlin B

Metropolis performed at our wedding & they were amazing - even learned a song that my mom wanted them to play. It was a great mix of older and modern songs, and the dance floor was crowded all night long. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brittany S

Bob and Faze 4 Orchestras were simply amazing. We used The Next Faze, and they were just incredible. Everyone RAVED about the music, and couldn't stop telling me how incredible the band was overall. Several said it was the best band that they've ever seen play at a wedding. We... Read More were so impressed and thankful for keeping everyone dancing. Thank you Bob and The Next Faze.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Elizabeth L

We just had Project Madison of Faze 4 play our wedding this past weekend and they were simply outstanding. They read the room so well and kept everyone energized and going the whole night! We have not stopped getting compliments about how great the band was and cannot recommend... Read More them enough. We’re grateful that they were able to be part of our big day and provide such wonderful entertainment to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica M

SIMPLY AMAZING!! Michael Kane was the band at my reception and they truly made our wedding unforgettable. Leading up to the wedding, they were very helpful with the planning - very organized with awesome planning guides that explained everything. They were super friendly and... Read More accommodating throughout the whole process. As far as the reception...THEY ROCKED!! The music was amazing--several guests commented that they felt like they had gone to see a super star attraction at Madison Square Garden! They said, "I would buy tickets to see this band!!" The band was also super friendly, not to mention coming in into the audience interacting with the guests. Compliments keep pouring in. We are so happy with our decision. to book Michael Kane and his band!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Morgan T

WOW!!! Our wedding was this past weekend and I am still in awe at how AMAZING The Next Faze was. I can't tell you how many calls we have gotten from guests asking where we found this band and how much they loved every minute of our wedding because of the band's energy, music... Read More choice, and overall feel. No one was sitting down!! We booked them awhile ago and throughout the whole planning process, Faze 4 was so easy to work with and responded to any call or email within 24 hours or less. Our ceremony took place on a mountain top and they were able to figure out microphone logistics and getting a keyboard up there. I felt completely secure with them and knew our wedding would be a memorable one. It was such a special night and it was all because of The Next Faze!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Tricia A

We want to thank Faze 4's band Project Madison for the unbelievable performance they gave at our Bourne Mansion wedding on 7/21/17. The band was everything that we hoped they would be and even MORE!!! We thought that the vocalists were unbelievable on the demo tape but they... Read More were even better in person which we didn't think was possible. Eddie, the band leader, was great to work with and did an amazing job making sure our requests were fulfilled. Our guests are still talking about how good our band was and I think one is even trying to book them for their upcoming wedding. Thank you so much. We would highly recommend this band!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mo F

We hired Aurora Nights for my wedding last month and they were beyond amazing! All my guests had a blast and can't even count how many of them were saying how much they loved the band, music and their energy. The dance floor was never empty!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Abbie S

Faze 4 Project Madison helped to make our wedding the most epic, memorable and fun night. Project Madison kept the party classy and fun. From the sweet ceremony music, to lively dinner music (they definitely got their audience with some Bruce tunes), and a raging dance floor... Read More party. And, we want to give a special shoutout to the bongo lady - wow. She was so talented and so much fun. Definitely a highlight of the night! We received so many compliments about the band and how awesome they were. This includes other musicians in our family who were seriously impressed, and one of my younger cousins who even asked for their autographs. Such a fun and amazing band!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Steph W

The Original Faze 4 played at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They had 270 people dancing for 4 hours straight. My in-laws even paid them to stay for an extra half hour because nobody wanted them to leave. They played a very diverse set of songs and "played to the... Read More crowd" very well. They even allowed my sister-in-law to sing our first dance while they sang and played backup. I highly recommend using this band if you want your wedding to be the best night of your life! Thankfully, my best friend just booked this band for her wedding...I cannot wait to see them again next year!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Marissa U

We used the Scott Yanni band. He was full of infectious energy and kept the crowds dancing all night. I loved that the band members interacted with the crowd, especially the bongo player! Can't wait to get our videos so I can hear them again.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Katie O

We had True Blue as our band. They legit rocked the house! Guests are still raving about the amazing music and talent of the band. Faze 4 was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and as it turns out having True Blue made our entire party a blast. People were on the... Read More dance floor before we even made our entrances! The band members were all really sweet and easily accommodated all of our requests. Have already recommended them to a bunch of friends.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Stacie F

It has been a week since our wedding and our guests are still raving about Metropolis/Faze 4 band. The total experience from the initial meeting with Bob the owner of Faze 4 to the end of the party was fantastic, easy, and stress free. Truly professional. The band was amazing!... Read More We cannot sing their praises loud enough. The energy level in the room was unreal. People danced all night regardless of their age. Nobody sat down. They listened to all of requests and incorporated them into the party. The band leader Mingo and all of the musicians were fantastic. The wedding was pure fun. The only complaint that everyone had was that the band had to stop playing because the party ended. We didn't want the music to end!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jessica P

We used the Scott Yanney band through Faze 4 and they were AMAZING!!! I'd give this band 10 stars if I could!!!! We just got married this past weekend, and Scott Yanney and his band made our wedding the best night of our lives. We spoke to Scott the week before our wedding, and... Read More he asked our permission to "rock our wedding". He certainly did! The dance floor was always packed with guests of all ages. We gave Scott a few requests which the band played perfectly, but for the most part they read the room and played more of whatever our guests liked the most. The played current hits, 90s, and all your wedding crowd pleasers. They even did some incredibly awesome mash ups! When I say that this was a whole night long party, I am not exaggerating. We NEVER stopped, because Scott and his band had the highest energy I've ever seen. Our guests haven't stopped calling us to tell us how amazing this band was. I HIGHLY recommend Scott Yanney if you want to have an all night long dance party! My sister-in-law is using them next year and I'm already excited for their wedding because I know that Scott will make it amazing!!! Also, everyone at Faze 4 was SO amazing to work with!!!