Instruments

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, Music

98 Cuttermill Road, Great Neck, NY (516) 482-5200

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

We had Aurora Nights at our wedding on 4/22 and could not have been happier! Almost a month later and friends and family are still raving--the band was the best part of your wedding! Guests that normally "don't dance" spent the entire night on the dance floor! Engaged friends... Read More are booking their wedding based on the availability of Aurora Nights! They are definitely the best band and the best decision we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Michelle C

We had Next Faze preform for my wedding at the North Ritz Club on 3/25. We had seen them preform at our friend's wedding before we booked, and they were great. At our wedding we were blown away at how amazing they were. They made our wedding memorable and so much fun for our... Read More guests. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long. At one point in the night I thought they had switched to the radio because they sounded so much like the artists who sang it. They read our crowd and played what everyone wanted to here. Top 40, 90s hip hop, rock, dance. AMAZING. I was so happy that we went with Next Faze.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Lexi S

We were hesitant about picking a band for our wedding since we are out of state, and we did not want the "typical wedding band." We were so happy with our choice. Michael Kane & Band made the night amazing! They were great right from the beginning stages all the way to the... Read More end. They learned a special song instructed by my Dad for the father-daughter dance. This band is TOP NOTCH and highly recommended by us. If we had to do it all over again they would be the first vendor we booked! Oh and they are super friendly too! I felt like they were genuinely happy to be at the wedding and created an amazing and memorable event. Hope this helps future couples with their planning!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lindsay F

WE LOVE FAZE 4!! Everyone was incredible to work with and knew exactly what we wanted at our wedding .. non-stop dancing! Our guests were on their feet the entire night and it's all because of Project Madison! They were absolutely incredible and played the best music from... Read More Motown to current hits .. you cannot go wrong with Project Madison! Our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing our wedding was, especially because of the band! So many of our guests asked for their information! We feel so lucky to have had them at our wedding and make it the most memorable day of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Jessica R

We got married 2 weeks ago and hired Bob for the Original Faze 4 Band. I have been to weddings where they have played and never left the dance floor. My Husband and I seriously NEVER left the dance floor at our Wedding. EVERYTHING they played was amazing and the dance floor was... Read More packed all night. If you book this band you seriously have nothing to worry about!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Nicole F

We got married 2 weeks ago and hired Bob, Faze 4, the Original to be the band for our wedding. Wedding planning can be stressful, but knowing that the band was in amazing hands and I didn't even have to think twice about it, put us at ease. I have been to affairs with The... Read More Original before, so once it was my turn to hire a band, it was no question. Bob was so amazing the entire process. I had a special song that I wanted to have as my father-daughter dance, the band did not know the song prior to the wedding. Bob assured me this was absolutely no problem at all and his band learned the song and it was perfect on my wedding day. The band was incredible! The dance floor was packed the entire time, my guests were amazed. The first thing people told me when i spoke to them after the wedding was, "that band was unbelievable!" Faze 4 interacts with the crowd. The singers came on the dance floor, Bob was playing the Saxaphone on the dance floor, creating a show. I would reccommend this company 100000%

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Patrick T

My wife and I got married January 7, 2017 and Faze 4 Orchestras performed at our wedding. They were incredible and truly made the night even better than we could have imagined. There was a snowstorm on the day of our wedding. Nonetheless, the band showed up on time and ready... Read More to perform. They were true professionals. Bob, the bandleader, read the crowd perfectly and played all the right songs to keep the dance floor packed all evening. Many of our guests told us after the event that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I cannot recommend Faze 4 more highly. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michele W

Our wedding was this past Saturday night, 12/17, and it was just incredible! Scott Yanney and his band turned the night into a non-stop party! Everyone was on the dance floor from the second the party started until the end of the night, even my grandpa and my husband's... Read More grandma!! The band came into the crowd at times and allowed us to sing with them, bang on the bongos, and even let my niece play on the guitar! My niece literally thought she was at a rock concert!! Scott Yanney was able to read the crowd like nothing I have ever seen before. Their video online does not do them justice. In addition, Bob made this such an easy, enjoyable experience. He (and everyone at Faze 4) was a pleasure to work with. I can go on forever but I'll just simply say, you cannot go wrong by booking Scott Yanney! We are forever grateful that we did.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Patricia A

Our wedding on 8/6/16 was incredible and entirely made by Scott Yanney and his amazing band! The entire night people kept complimenting the music and when our wedding comes up people still always mention how incredible the band was! They completely surpassed our expectations... Read More (which was definitely high!) and blew it out of the water! Highly, highly recommend the Scott Yanney band!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Danielle G

My wedding was on 11/13/16 and we used The Original Faze4 Band. They were absolutely incredible! Every song was perfect and they totally felt out our crowd, who love to dance! Our family and friends are still raving about how amazing our band was, a month after the wedding! Bob... Read More was so easy to work with, and gave great suggestions for ceremony and cocktail hour music. The band also learned a very non-traditional song for our first dance, and it sounded just like the original recording. We couldn't recommend Bob and the Original Faze4 Band more! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 B G

We used the Original Faze 4 for both the ceremony and reception at our wedding. Music is very important to both me and my husband, and Bob and his band exceeded all of our expectations! From the ceremony to the reception, the music was spot on and really helped elevate the... Read More party. At one point we felt the floor moving from the amount of people dancing at one time. We highly recommend Bob and his band for any party!! They were everything that we wanted and more!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Mark B

The Michael Kane Band provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding at Temple Beth El last weekend. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, and talent they brought from start to finish. Michael was a joy to work with and made it easy for my daughter and her fiancé... Read More to decide what they wanted from all the offerings. Michael was equally enthusiastic, wanting to create a music list that reflected the bride and groom's personalities and taste. The talent in the band was top notch and the dance floor was full all night long with our guests of all ages. Michael was the ultimate professional when announcing the events of the night. We have been to too many weddings where the MC was not demonstrative. That was certainly not the case here. He and his band truly enjoyed being part of our children's day and we appreciate his part in making the celebration one to remember!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016

Very happy with Scott and his entire band. Party was very lively and he had my dancing group on the floor all night. Voices were spot on. Many came to tell me that it was perhaps the best band they had ever heard

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ariella B

I used Scott Yanney for my wedding band through Faze 4 - we can't thank them enough for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! We had an absolute blast, and they made sure the crowd did too. We've already been asked by so many people who our band was - they were... Read More amazing and I highly recommend them if they aren't already booked for your event.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Amanda W

We used the band Metropolis for our wedding, and they did a fantastic job!! People were up and dancing throughout the entire wedding and everyone commented on how much they loved the band's set list and the variety of songs and different singers. They were wonderful and I... Read More would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

I WILL KEEP THIS BRIEF BUT NOT MUCH MORE IS NEEDED. SPECTACULAR!!!!! 5 STARS IS NOT ENOUGH, 10 STARS IS WHAT IS DESERVED. MY DAUGHTER WAS MARRIED THIS PAST SATURDAY 11/5/2016. THE SCOTT YANNEY BAND WAS SIMPLY AMAZING AND HELPED MAKE MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING AN EVENING AS SPECIAL AS... Read More WE COULD HAVE HOPED FOR. I KEPT CHECKING TO SEE IF THE MUSIC I WAS HEARING FROM A CD BUT IT WAS THE BAND EVERY TIME. SO MANY GUESTS COMMENTED THAT IT WAS THE BEST BAND THEY HAVE EVER HEARD AND THEY WERE TOO GOOD TO JUST BE A WEDDING BAND. FROM THE MOMENT THE PARTY STARTED EXCEPT FOR SOME BRIEF BREAKS TO EAT , THE DANCE FLOOR WAS FILLED NON-STOP EVEN AT THE END WHEN EXHAUSTED GUESTS WERE CHANTING "ONE MORE SONG". THANKS FOR AN EVENING FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL REMEMBER FOR A LIFETIME.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Randi G

"Best wedding band ever!" We cannot tell you how many times we heard that following our 9/18/16 wedding. Bob, Stephen, and the entire Original Faze 4 Band went above and beyond in making our wedding an incredible experience. The dance floor was packed, the energy was high,... Read More and everyone was having so much fun. We couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lisa F

We had Scott Yanney play our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park on Friday 9/23/2016. They were UNBELIEVABLE! I knew that I always wanted live music at our wedding, but my husband on the other hand was a little skeptical. He was nervous that a band would sound "cheesy" doing... Read More current music...and I understood his concern. This was NOT THE CASE! Scott and his band mates were incredible. At first I was nervous because Faze 4 doesn't offer the opportunity to see the band in person prior to booking. You meet with a manager, watch videos/you tube videos and take a chance. Based on reviews we decided to go for it. We had met with Bob, the company owner a month or so before our wedding and discussed our vision for the evening. We brought ideas of what type of music we liked...but at the end of the meeting our major message was that "we want people dancing" Our dance floor was ALWAYS PACKED....the ENTIRE evening. Scott knows how to read and work a crowd. We got so many compliments on the band...it truly made the evening! Yes, a band is expensive...but if I had to do it all over again I would do the same thing! Thank you Scott Yanney for an amazing wedding night!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Tara K

When we first saw the sizzle reel for The Next Phase it was immediately obvious that this was the band for us, and when it came time for the wedding they did not disappoint. Thanks to the band all of guest spent the night on the dance floor and for weeks after the wedding we... Read More were flooded with compliments on how fun the party was. They even learned our (not so popular) wedding song and followed our preferences to a T. Highly reccommended.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Bradley C

My wife and I had the time of our lives at our wedding! But why? Of course we had a great venue, photo and video team and a ton of family and friends surrounding us. But PROJECT MADISON BROUGHT IT! What do I mean? They were ready to rock from the moment the party started.... Read More Without exaggeration, we have gotten too many complements to count from family and friends on PROJECT MADISON's performance at our wedding. They played a variety of music that kept the crowd engaged and pumping all night long. In all honesty, they blew out my high expectations I had going into the night. The whole process was as easy as it gets. This includes meeting and talking with Bob, the head of Faze 4, and last minute check ins with Eddie, the band leader of PROJECT MADISON. Overall, we knew we were going to throw a great wedding. But in the end, it would have not been the same without PROJECT MADISON. Thank you Faze 4 and PROJECT MADISON for making it one of the best nights we've ever had. We'll never forget it. -Becky and Bradley Camhi

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Casey D

Faze 4 was incredible at our wedding! We had soul play play at our wedding and I cannot say enough amazing things about them. Out of all aspects of our wedding, our guests were raving about the band! Bob and the whole team were super easy to work with the months leading up to... Read More our wedding. They were super professional and frankly helped guide us through the timeline of our wedding. We had a conference call to discuss music and gave the Bob very little direction as to what we were hoping to hear and they couldn't have been better! They totally read the crowd and played off the energy. if you are looking for a spectacular band that will let you brides sleep easy and take pressure off your planning, use them. If we had a wedding with mcdonalds in a tee-pee and had Faze 4 the wedding would still be talked about now. we also used them because my now husband had been to a wedding that they played at and he said it was the best wedding he had been to because no one sat down. Looking back, i would pay 5x more to have them at our wedding. They were the best! Thank you Bob for making our wedding one we and our guests will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Bob Forman and the Original Faze 4 was utterly spectacular at my daughters wedding. Bob is the consummate professional. He plays to the crowd like a master performer! He knows what everyone wants to hear and dance to before they do! The dance floor was fully packed- non stop-... Read More Everyone loved them! Every song was perfect! The music was incredible. They deserve a 10 star rating - BEST band ever!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Jay S

Incredible band. Their reputation as the best band around speaks for itself playing everything but most importantly playing all the top new songs that we wanted. The whole room was dancing all night long. The Ritz Carlton throws a great wedding but the music makes the party.... Read More They were attentive to all our requests and needs. We had a great time loved every minute of our wedding. Totally worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Bob the owner was fantastic to work with and extremely organized. All the guests were raving about the party!!! So thankful I was able to get this great band. September 4th, 2016

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Molly S

The Next Faze performed at our wedding and they were by the best wedding band we could have ever imagined. The dance floor was packed the entire night and every song was perfectly timed. Jason's voice was incredible and their rhythm was amazing. The energy in the room was just... Read More what we had hoped for and the band made our entire night. Our guests are still talking about how great they were. They were by far our best (and most important) vendor and we were thrilled. Bob was a pleasure to work and extremely helpful at every turn. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the best night of our lives and we can't wait to see them at our friend's weddings.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Faze 4 was the best wedding band we could have asked for! We had Faze 4 provide all of the music for our wedding day, including a quartet for the ceremony, several instrumentalists for the cocktail hour, and the band for the reception. We did not stop dancing from the moment we... Read More entered the ball room until the party ended. We already knew that Faze 4 was the best from prior family parties, but we had so many guests comment that it was the best band they had ever heard. Bob Foreman knows how to build up and maintain an energy for the party. It was a pleasure working with Bob to select the music we wanted to be performed at our wedding. We had also choreographed a special First Dance which Bob helped execute flawlessly. The band was exceptional; between the vocalists and the instrumentalists, no one on stage missed a beat. We can’t thank the entire Faze 4 Orchestra enough for being such a big part of our perfect wedding day. We cannot recommend Faze 4 enough!