Instruments

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, Music

98 Cuttermill Road, Great Neck, NY (516) 482-5200

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Abbie S

Faze 4 Project Madison helped to make our wedding the most epic, memorable and fun night. Project Madison kept the party classy and fun. From the sweet ceremony music, to lively dinner music (they definitely got their audience with some Bruce tunes), and a raging dance floor... Read More party. And, we want to give a special shoutout to the bongo lady - wow. She was so talented and so much fun. Definitely a highlight of the night! We received so many compliments about the band and how awesome they were. This includes other musicians in our family who were seriously impressed, and one of my younger cousins who even asked for their autographs. Such a fun and amazing band!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Steph W

The Original Faze 4 played at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They had 270 people dancing for 4 hours straight. My in-laws even paid them to stay for an extra half hour because nobody wanted them to leave. They played a very diverse set of songs and "played to the... Read More crowd" very well. They even allowed my sister-in-law to sing our first dance while they sang and played backup. I highly recommend using this band if you want your wedding to be the best night of your life! Thankfully, my best friend just booked this band for her wedding...I cannot wait to see them again next year!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Marissa U

We used the Scott Yanni band. He was full of infectious energy and kept the crowds dancing all night. I loved that the band members interacted with the crowd, especially the bongo player! Can't wait to get our videos so I can hear them again.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Katie O

We had True Blue as our band. They legit rocked the house! Guests are still raving about the amazing music and talent of the band. Faze 4 was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and as it turns out having True Blue made our entire party a blast. People were on the... Read More dance floor before we even made our entrances! The band members were all really sweet and easily accommodated all of our requests. Have already recommended them to a bunch of friends.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Stacie F

It has been a week since our wedding and our guests are still raving about Metropolis/Faze 4 band. The total experience from the initial meeting with Bob the owner of Faze 4 to the end of the party was fantastic, easy, and stress free. Truly professional. The band was amazing!... Read More We cannot sing their praises loud enough. The energy level in the room was unreal. People danced all night regardless of their age. Nobody sat down. They listened to all of requests and incorporated them into the party. The band leader Mingo and all of the musicians were fantastic. The wedding was pure fun. The only complaint that everyone had was that the band had to stop playing because the party ended. We didn't want the music to end!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jessica P

We used the Scott Yanney band through Faze 4 and they were AMAZING!!! I'd give this band 10 stars if I could!!!! We just got married this past weekend, and Scott Yanney and his band made our wedding the best night of our lives. We spoke to Scott the week before our wedding, and... Read More he asked our permission to "rock our wedding". He certainly did! The dance floor was always packed with guests of all ages. We gave Scott a few requests which the band played perfectly, but for the most part they read the room and played more of whatever our guests liked the most. The played current hits, 90s, and all your wedding crowd pleasers. They even did some incredibly awesome mash ups! When I say that this was a whole night long party, I am not exaggerating. We NEVER stopped, because Scott and his band had the highest energy I've ever seen. Our guests haven't stopped calling us to tell us how amazing this band was. I HIGHLY recommend Scott Yanney if you want to have an all night long dance party! My sister-in-law is using them next year and I'm already excited for their wedding because I know that Scott will make it amazing!!! Also, everyone at Faze 4 was SO amazing to work with!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Arielle M

The Original Faze 4 was absolutely incredible!! They had everyone at the wedding dancing all night. Please are still telling us a month later how awesome the band was! They sure know how to rock a party!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jordan h

My wife and I used Next Faze at our wedding at Temple Chaverim on June 24th 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Next Faze. From the moment we met with Bob to discuss the different bands under the Faze 4 umbrella, to the end of our wedding night (after Next Faze was... Read More encored on for one more song), we had an unbelievable experience. The night of the wedding could not have gone any better. The Band had our entire wedding party on the dance floor the entire evening and played all different genres of music perfectly. The amount of people who have reached out to us to tell us how amazing the band was and how much fun our wedding was, really made my wife and I feel great about our decision. I would recommend Faze 4 to anyone who is looking to have a fun wedding with a Band who knows how to get a crowd going.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Janie F

My husband and I got married last weekend. We heard Faze 4 was one of the top bands on Long Island. We met with Bob in Manhattan as that is where we live He was easy to schedule an appointment with, very personable, and really just enjoyed talking about music with us which is... Read More what we love. We decided the one area we wanted to splurge on was the music as I previously stated, we are both big music people. We had ten pieces and the Original Faze 4 band. I know of at least three people who asked Bob for his card the day of the wedding- that is how amazing they were. From everything down to the ceremony until we left, they were absolutely anything and everything I could have asked for on our special day. One of my favorite parts was towards the end of the party I went up to Bob and thanked him for such an amazing day. His response was "It's not over yet!" He really runs a great business AND has a passion for what he does. I also loved the vocalists and we added an extra. They were all really top notch! Some of our guests said if you closed your eyes, you would think it was the actual group singing the song- not a cover. That's how good they were! Can't say one negative thing as it was one of the best days of my life! Thank you Bob and The Original Faze 4!!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Todd S

We had Metropolis as our band. We chose them because they were young, diverse, and showed a lot of energy. They certainly delivered! Mingo is the band leader and he is a cool dude. They played a lot of Bruno Mars which we loved because of how many generations that appeals to.... Read More The singers came on the dance floor and interacted with the crowd which just makes everyone more fun. Faze4 has been doing this a while so they wont let you down, but Metropolis is certainly is a solid choice from their selection.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

We had Aurora Nights at our wedding on 4/22 and could not have been happier! Almost a month later and friends and family are still raving--the band was the best part of your wedding! Guests that normally "don't dance" spent the entire night on the dance floor! Engaged friends... Read More are booking their wedding based on the availability of Aurora Nights! They are definitely the best band and the best decision we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Michelle C

We had Next Faze preform for my wedding at the North Ritz Club on 3/25. We had seen them preform at our friend's wedding before we booked, and they were great. At our wedding we were blown away at how amazing they were. They made our wedding memorable and so much fun for our... Read More guests. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long. At one point in the night I thought they had switched to the radio because they sounded so much like the artists who sang it. They read our crowd and played what everyone wanted to here. Top 40, 90s hip hop, rock, dance. AMAZING. I was so happy that we went with Next Faze.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Lexi S

We were hesitant about picking a band for our wedding since we are out of state, and we did not want the "typical wedding band." We were so happy with our choice. Michael Kane & Band made the night amazing! They were great right from the beginning stages all the way to the... Read More end. They learned a special song instructed by my Dad for the father-daughter dance. This band is TOP NOTCH and highly recommended by us. If we had to do it all over again they would be the first vendor we booked! Oh and they are super friendly too! I felt like they were genuinely happy to be at the wedding and created an amazing and memorable event. Hope this helps future couples with their planning!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lindsay F

WE LOVE FAZE 4!! Everyone was incredible to work with and knew exactly what we wanted at our wedding .. non-stop dancing! Our guests were on their feet the entire night and it's all because of Project Madison! They were absolutely incredible and played the best music from... Read More Motown to current hits .. you cannot go wrong with Project Madison! Our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing our wedding was, especially because of the band! So many of our guests asked for their information! We feel so lucky to have had them at our wedding and make it the most memorable day of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Jessica R

We got married 2 weeks ago and hired Bob for the Original Faze 4 Band. I have been to weddings where they have played and never left the dance floor. My Husband and I seriously NEVER left the dance floor at our Wedding. EVERYTHING they played was amazing and the dance floor was... Read More packed all night. If you book this band you seriously have nothing to worry about!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Nicole F

We got married 2 weeks ago and hired Bob, Faze 4, the Original to be the band for our wedding. Wedding planning can be stressful, but knowing that the band was in amazing hands and I didn't even have to think twice about it, put us at ease. I have been to affairs with The... Read More Original before, so once it was my turn to hire a band, it was no question. Bob was so amazing the entire process. I had a special song that I wanted to have as my father-daughter dance, the band did not know the song prior to the wedding. Bob assured me this was absolutely no problem at all and his band learned the song and it was perfect on my wedding day. The band was incredible! The dance floor was packed the entire time, my guests were amazed. The first thing people told me when i spoke to them after the wedding was, "that band was unbelievable!" Faze 4 interacts with the crowd. The singers came on the dance floor, Bob was playing the Saxaphone on the dance floor, creating a show. I would reccommend this company 100000%

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Patrick T

My wife and I got married January 7, 2017 and Faze 4 Orchestras performed at our wedding. They were incredible and truly made the night even better than we could have imagined. There was a snowstorm on the day of our wedding. Nonetheless, the band showed up on time and ready... Read More to perform. They were true professionals. Bob, the bandleader, read the crowd perfectly and played all the right songs to keep the dance floor packed all evening. Many of our guests told us after the event that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I cannot recommend Faze 4 more highly. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michele W

Our wedding was this past Saturday night, 12/17, and it was just incredible! Scott Yanney and his band turned the night into a non-stop party! Everyone was on the dance floor from the second the party started until the end of the night, even my grandpa and my husband's... Read More grandma!! The band came into the crowd at times and allowed us to sing with them, bang on the bongos, and even let my niece play on the guitar! My niece literally thought she was at a rock concert!! Scott Yanney was able to read the crowd like nothing I have ever seen before. Their video online does not do them justice. In addition, Bob made this such an easy, enjoyable experience. He (and everyone at Faze 4) was a pleasure to work with. I can go on forever but I'll just simply say, you cannot go wrong by booking Scott Yanney! We are forever grateful that we did.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Patricia A

Our wedding on 8/6/16 was incredible and entirely made by Scott Yanney and his amazing band! The entire night people kept complimenting the music and when our wedding comes up people still always mention how incredible the band was! They completely surpassed our expectations... Read More (which was definitely high!) and blew it out of the water! Highly, highly recommend the Scott Yanney band!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Danielle G

My wedding was on 11/13/16 and we used The Original Faze4 Band. They were absolutely incredible! Every song was perfect and they totally felt out our crowd, who love to dance! Our family and friends are still raving about how amazing our band was, a month after the wedding! Bob... Read More was so easy to work with, and gave great suggestions for ceremony and cocktail hour music. The band also learned a very non-traditional song for our first dance, and it sounded just like the original recording. We couldn't recommend Bob and the Original Faze4 Band more! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 B G

We used the Original Faze 4 for both the ceremony and reception at our wedding. Music is very important to both me and my husband, and Bob and his band exceeded all of our expectations! From the ceremony to the reception, the music was spot on and really helped elevate the... Read More party. At one point we felt the floor moving from the amount of people dancing at one time. We highly recommend Bob and his band for any party!! They were everything that we wanted and more!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Mark B

The Michael Kane Band provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding at Temple Beth El last weekend. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, and talent they brought from start to finish. Michael was a joy to work with and made it easy for my daughter and her fiancé... Read More to decide what they wanted from all the offerings. Michael was equally enthusiastic, wanting to create a music list that reflected the bride and groom's personalities and taste. The talent in the band was top notch and the dance floor was full all night long with our guests of all ages. Michael was the ultimate professional when announcing the events of the night. We have been to too many weddings where the MC was not demonstrative. That was certainly not the case here. He and his band truly enjoyed being part of our children's day and we appreciate his part in making the celebration one to remember!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016

Very happy with Scott and his entire band. Party was very lively and he had my dancing group on the floor all night. Voices were spot on. Many came to tell me that it was perhaps the best band they had ever heard

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ariella B

I used Scott Yanney for my wedding band through Faze 4 - we can't thank them enough for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! We had an absolute blast, and they made sure the crowd did too. We've already been asked by so many people who our band was - they were... Read More amazing and I highly recommend them if they aren't already booked for your event.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Amanda W

We used the band Metropolis for our wedding, and they did a fantastic job!! People were up and dancing throughout the entire wedding and everyone commented on how much they loved the band's set list and the variety of songs and different singers. They were wonderful and I... Read More would highly recommend!