2431 Shorecrest Dr Ste C11, Dallas, TX (214) 906-5689

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Veronica C

Rhonda did a wonderful job for my daughter’s wedding!! She was able to make my daughter’s vision for her wedding a reality. The florals and decor were gorgeous!! Rhonda created a decorating plan for the wedding that made everything go very smooth. I have received numerous... Read More compliments on how beautiful the everything was. And the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Rhonda and FD2 Custom Floral. Thank you Rhonda!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Anna G

Rhonda is a fantastic florist!! I was able to tell her a budget and a vague idea of what I wanted and she made it happen. I do not know much about flowers and she figured out exactly what I would like through our meetings. The flowers were beautiful and everything was taken care... Read More of between the church and the reception. She decorated our reception venue beautifully. Rhonda is great to work with and incredibly talented!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Flowers are very important for a wedding, and when I saw the final product on my wedding day. They were absolutely gorgeous!!Rhonda listened to what I wanted and was enthusiastic about making my day special. She designed and created the most amazing and beautiful bouquet (I have... Read More ever seen), altar arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces for our wedding. She was very professional, patient and helpful since the first time we meet. Rhonda is truly gifted at what she does and I would recommended her to EVERYONE!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica H

Rhonda is the absolute best! She knew the exact look I was going for within minutes of talking to her. She is the sweetest, most caring person and was an absolute pleasure to work with. When our wedding planner moved out of state she stepped in and went to all of our venue... Read More meetings with us and helped us with all of our big decisions. We couldn't have done it without her! Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous the day of and were everything I could've wanted and more. I would happily recommend Rhonda in a heartbeat to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Allison R

If I could give Rhonda 100 stars, I would. She was so wonderful start to finish. I (poorly) described my style and the things I like and let her run with it and she nailed it. She was accommodating, kind, considerate and just an absolute delight to work with. She's so helpful... Read More through the whole wedding process and especially the day of. I can't say enough nice things about her; I would recommend her to anyone. If you're still searching for your florist, your search ends here.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Laura C

Absolutely stunning flowers!!! I could not be more appreciative and impressed by Rhonda's work. I came to her about six months before my wedding with very little of idea of how to put my wants/vision into words. I knew what I didn't like, but wasn't so sure of express or... Read More pinpoint what I did like. Rhonda was patient with me and asked me a handful of questions. Miraculously she was able to decipher my answers and her flowers far exceeded what I ever dreamed! The flowers were breathtaking. I got married a year ago and I STILL get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding. My father built a wooden cross that served as the focal point for the ceremony and Rhonda was tasked with adorning it in flowers. This was my favorite thing she did - it was delicate yet unrestrained and perfectly incorporated greenery with beautiful flowers. Not only was she integral to the overall aesthetic of the wedding, but she also gave invaluable advice on a few other aspects of the day. On my wedding day, I knew the one person I could absolutely count on was Rhonda. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Rachel R

We can't say enough about how much we loved using FD-2 Floral and Rhonda as our Florist! From start to finish Rhonda helped us execute our vision and provide helpful insights on how to make everything that much better! Rhonda worked within our budget and was very transparent... Read More about costs and always let us know the most efficient way to do things. She got there well before our wedding planner and made sure to go above and beyond her job description. Do yourself a favor and call Rhonda just to meet her and get a consultation.