Feeling Wedding Films

Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia , New York

Innovative in the moment

To us, every single bride is special. Creating a connection with you and developing relationships to capture your personality, feelings, and emotions is our goal. For your wedding and celebration, we believe that such involvement will provide the opportunity to understand your needs and show your stories, capturing your special memories through the lenses.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia , New York (571) 225-9556
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Claire D

Daniella and Flavio were amazing to work with! They made everything look so easy and made us feel comfortable during the shooting. Meeting beforehand and doing a pre-wedding film was a great way to get to know each other prior to the big day! It also allowed us to incorporate... Read More our dog into the wedding since he wouldn't be able to make it at our venue!!! Daniella was very responsive and easy to work with. She did a great job of coordinating with our photographer and wedding coordinator so everything worked out great. Both our short and long videos were amazing! The quality of the sound and videos were excellent. They captured everything that we wanted to be a part of the wedding day. Our decision to have video for the wedding was kind of last minute (about 6 weeks prior), and we are so happy that we chose to do it and that Feeling Wedding Films was available! They were worth every penny, and we would definitely recommend them! Thank you so much!

2017-08-02T13:51:06 Response from the vendor

Claire and Kenny, there are some jobs in this world that can be called "dream jobs". And because of people like you we can call ours like that. More than clients you became friends. Working with you was more than a pleasure, was such an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Yiran X

Amazing and professional couple! Very accommodating to customer's needs. I am so glad I chose them! All my familia members and friends enjoyed the video a lot!!

2017-09-12T11:23:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you gave us the opportunity of making this day unforgettable. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 N T

Feeling wedding films did a wonderful job with our wedding video! Daniella was very pleasant and easy to work with throughout the planning process. They were very accommodating and kept our preferences in mind. They were also very attentive to details! They were always on time... Read More and prompt for our events. They captured moments that were important to us without us even knowing they were there. Our wedding highlight video exceeded our expectations!! They were very prompt in creating our highlight video and providing all of the raw footage. We are so glad we chose Feeling Wedding Films as our videographer and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 N T

2017-08-02T13:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Namrita, for you kind words. It was so nice working with you in your 2 days wedding events. We worked so comfortably. We are so happy to hear that the Highlights exceeded your expectations! There is no other words than THANK... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Kettlin M

Feeling Film Works captured every single detail of our special day with sophistication, talent, and love. They did their best to understand our needs on our special day to make sure they delivered a product and a service that we loved, and so they did. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

We are so happy with our wedding film! It’s modern and beautiful, not that old boring long video… It’s really the representation of our happiness. Much better than our expectation. We are pleased, highly recommend them. Not only for the wedding day, but because all the... Read More consideration we received also before and after the very big day, I think that makes all the difference. Keep going Feeling!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Edward M

Daniella asked me to leave a honest review to them here. And of course I accepted. from the bottom of my heart. What a delightful job they delivery to us. What a creative and positive energy they have. I’m so glad that I picked them, I have no words to express all the affection... Read More and passion I see in their work. They can capture all the “Feelings” of the wedding day. I highly recommend. Great job and experience with Feeling Film Works.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ricardo R

We got married in NYC and had the competent work of Dani and Flavio. Before, we also held an engagement session in Washington that was wonderful! They were great from the outset, very competent and attentive at all! We recommend Feeling Film!

2017-08-02T13:55:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so Much Ricardo and Thais. We loved working with you. Thanks for trusting on us while preparing for your wedding day many miles away. We wish you a good life and many more trips to Washington DC. Always count on us!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Katthaleeya W

I’ll get married in 2017, and I’m so exited about my video right now! I choose Feeling because I liked their style and prices as well. When I called Daniella she was so professional and friendly and also flexible, adapting to my needs. We’ll get married in a farm and we are... Read More going to have a drone, what awesome idea! They explained about how they’re going to work and the equipment they use and this means a lot to us since we’re photographers we are have a high expectation and want everything to be perfect. I’m very comfortable with our wedding film choice. Cant wait for the Big day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Paula C

What could I say about my wedding film? IT IS PERFECT! I can’t say anything else but good things! The video was a dream come true. I could not imagine my day without their special talent. I received the video quickly enough to not be anxious. I received their link to watch the... Read More video about 15 days after the wedding. They are very talented and professional. They did such an amazing job. I recommend them 100℅, so don't hesitate about it and contact them! You won't regret it. Thank you guys, you are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ivory G

I highly recommend Dani and Flavio! They were very professional and we absolutely love they professionalism during our wedding day. What a fantastic job! When we received the videos we noticed that they captured details that we couldn’t pay attention and would be hiding forever.... Read More The wedding film was absolutely fantastic. I have no words to say how thankful we are, it’s exactly what I always dreamed about!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Catherine K

Having Feeling Film Works (Dani and Flavio) was the best decision ever! They worked with us before, during and after the wedding. It was the same as to have friends working in my best day. They were friendly and unobtrusive, sometimes I forgot they were there. A great thing... Read More about to have a husband and wife team is that they have a good connection and communication, it was a important point when we decided to go with them. I definitely recommend them if you want to feel special on your own day!

Daniella D.

My work is certainly unconventional, colorful, happy, and vibrant. I'm inspired by our daily experiences which comes from the people I meet on a daily basis, local restaurants, towns I visit to the music I listen. It is a reflection of my soul and lifestyle. To me, every single client is special. We develop relationships and create a connection with them to capture their personality, feelings, and emotions. We believe that such involvement will provide us the opportunity to understand their need and show their stories to the world through the lenses.