Cherry Creek North Boutique

Welcome to Felice' Bridal, a mother-daughter owned boutique featuring exclusive couture gowns, in a relaxed and intimate environment. Focused on customer service, our knowledgeable staff will customize a complete bridal look, unique to your vision. Felice' Bridal is known for our simple elegance.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3201 East 2nd Avenue, Denver, CO (303) 388-7637

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Breezi M

Amazing! When you take the steps to begin your wedding dress experience you want the BEST! Felice not only met my expectations but they went above and beyond to exceed them :-) Robin was amazing and helped me to find my perfect dress. I cancelled all my other appointments as I... Read More knew no one could meet the bar Felice had set. I highly, highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jordan W

Brides! Go check out Felicé! Robin and her mom are the absolute best to work with. I had gone to a few other stores and tried on plenty of dresses with no luck. Two of my friends found their dresses at Felicé, and they were confident I would fine mine there as well. They were... Read More right! From the moment I walked into the store, I immediately felt comfortable and as if Robin had been a long time friend. I was probably one tough bride to work with--incredibly picky and on a budget. Robin was SO patient with me. Even after I thought our time was up (I was there A LONG time because I'm so picky), Robin surprised me with her pure dedication to try and help me find the dress of my dreams. I have nothing but extreme gratitude for Robin and her mom. Go check them out. I promise you won't regret it!

Would choose Felice 100 times over!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

The service I received at Felice was top notch. I went in several times as I had already purchased a wedding gown, but couldn't stop thinking about a gown they had in their store that I had previously fallen in love with. Knowing this dress was on my mind, the ladies at Felice... Read More did everything in their power to make it work for me in a time effective manner as I was now under a time crunch. They went above and beyond and didn't flinch when I wanted to try it on a million times more to figure out shoes and alterations. They were so gracious and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted by showing me suggestions but letting me come to my own conclusion. I would suggest them to any bride-to-be around!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lauren B

I would definitely recommend this bridal dress shop to anyone! The owner and other women that work there take such good care of you and make you feel special! They offered me and my bridesmaid champagne when we first went dress shopping there. Very professional the whole way... Read More through and responsive to my emails. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lawana T

Taylor helped me during my selection; and was simply amazing. Taylor and Robin even assisted with finding my seamstress!! I am so pleased and would suggest any bride/mom of the bride to go for the best service.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Carrie A

Shopping here was one of the best experiences i've had and besides working with my planner, was one of the best vendors I worked with. I only went to 2 stores but this store worked with me on a personal level to figure out the style I liked the most and then from there worked... Read More on helping me find the look. I received so many compliments on my dress and it was perfect for the venue and my wedding "theme". The price was within my budget. I recommended this store to a couple of other friends after my experience and they both found dresses there as well. I would highly recommend Felice!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Angelina D

This was the second boutique I went to to look for a wedding dress. The first place I went to made me a bit hesitant because the woman that worked with me was very, very pushy. But when I got to Felicé, Taylor really helped me out and took care or me! She didn't try to push me... Read More to dresses that were out of my price range or not the style I was looking for - she really listened and pulled out the dress of my dreams! Taylor and Robin are really such a pleasure to work with and know how to take your wedding dress stress away! I would HIGHLY recommend going to visit them if you are looking for a dress!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Elise R

The service I got here was not comparable. The sales rep was professional and gave me ideas that I would have never chosen for myself. She clearly loves her job and it helped me select an amazing dress I wouldn't have even tried on without her suggesting.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Emily V

These girls are amazing. Got my dream dress here after buying an "oops" dress at another bridal salon. They made me feel gorgeous, comfortable and cared for every step of the way. Their accessories night was completely worth it- and Donna upstairs is great too!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Emily M

Of the 4 bridal salons I went to, this was the most negative and stressful experience of them all. At no point was I asked what styles I liked or didn't like - my consultant just sort of pulled dresses, said "what do you think?" and once I said even 3 words, "ok we'll keep that... Read More in mind" and back on the rack it went. The salon is also very tight on space, so with myself and 2 other brides in at the time of my appointment, we were basically on top of each other. My consultant also made me feel VERY rushed - getting me in and out of dresses and out to the showroom without ever really having time to take a minute to myself to consider the dress. When I wasn't loving any of the first few dresses (largely because they were all fitted and strapless which, had she asked, I could have told her I don't feel comfortable in), my consultant said "I feel like you've already found a dress you love because you're finding something wrong with all of these." Very awkward for myself and the family members I had brought along - we couldn't get on to the next appointment fast enough unfortunately.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Patrick O

Wow. This was my first experience trying on wedding dresses yesterday, and I can't imagine topping it. From the moment I walked in the door, Taylor was warm, attentive and professional. She listened to my wants and pulled amazing dresses for me within the budget I gave her.... Read More While I had a vision of strapless and a-line, I was shocked to discover I actually liked myself in a more fitted silhouette. I never would've realized this without Taylor guiding me. After feeling like I found THE dress, I was elated. However, I had another appointment booked I felt I needed to honor. Taylor was respectful and understanding. A few hours (and dresses) later, I called Taylor back to say yes to the dress! She had a champagne toast for us as we walked back in the door and allowed me to put the dress, veil and accessories back on (for probably the 5th time that day!). This was a fun, personal, natural and comfortable experience. Felice is small and intimate, and you will have their undivided attention when you are there. If you're looking for amazing gowns, professional and knowledgeable stylists and an experience to remember, then I highly recommend you go to Felice!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kate F

My friend found her dress at this dress shop a few years ago. After finding many dresses I liked at other places, she recommended that I give this place a try to find "the one". Robin helped me out and she was so easy to work with. The dress she picked is actually the dress... Read More that I chose! I cannot wait to wear it. Thank you for making the process so easy. PS they offer free champagne if you are into that kind of thing :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Donnetta G

The BEST dress shopping experience! I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon and evening. Taylor was so patient and listened to every detail of my dream dress and we found it that night!! I have already went back and tried to on for my closest friend to see it. Can't wait to... Read More wear my dream dress. Thank you SO much!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenna S

Robin and her team at Felice Bridal Salon are amazing! They made the process of finding the perfect dress so enjoyable. Not only do they have the most incredible dresses, but the atmosphere and the customer service make them the the best in Denver. I had been to all of the... Read More other bridal salons and found nothing that I was in love with. When I finally found Felice I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abby S

I was just walking around Cherry Creek with my mom. I had been engaged for almost a year and was dying to try on a dress. We walked in to a couple stores and were very rudely turned down saying they would not take us with out an appointment. We walked in to Felice, anticipating... Read More to be turned down for not having an appointment, when we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Robin who was more than happy to help us with out an appointment. She asked what my vision and budget was for my dress. I was just walking around with my mom and really had no intention of walking away with a dress. I told her my price point and what I saw my self in, and she pulled a couple of gowns. I stepped in to the first gown that she pulled for me, and as soon as it was zipped I knew this was the dress I would be walking down the aisle to my Prince Charming in. THE VERY FIRST DRESS. I tried on a couple other ones, none of which made me feel like a bride. Then I put the first one on again, and I knew with out a doubt that this was my dress. Felice bridal was absolutely amazing! Robin is incredible at what she does!! I don't know many people that could pull someones dream gown on the first dress they tried on! Everyone there is always so welcoming and friendly. Thank you Felice for going above and beyond and making me feel like such a princess!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Britni B

Best bridal salon in the state! It was the first place I looked at wedding gowns and Robin set the bar high! I had no idea what to expect and now looking back, couldn't imagine a better experience! Their generosity, AMAZING designer gowns with a wide price range, intimate... Read More boutique store, made me feel so special during my visit. From champagne to trying on veils with THE dress, I couldn't imagine finding my dress anywhere else. Robin made me feel like she was practically my sister. She was personable, honest, fun and extremely helpful through out the entire process. I have only amazing words to say about Felicé Bridal Salon and would recommend all brides to be to check them out, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay S

Felice is a wonderful establishment were you instantly feel like everyone in the store is there to help you find the perfect dress. It was a very special place for me to find my dress since both my sister-in-laws found their dresses at Felice as well! I would highly recommend... Read More this store, especially since I shopped around at six other wedding dress shops in Denver. Thank you Felice!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tara S

Seriously the BEST! Robin is incredible. She has a great eye for what dresses will look good on you. And even though I didn't pick my dress the day I was in the shop - I narrowed it down to 2 dresses in her shop. She helped me pick THE dress via email....helping me see the... Read More pros and cons of both dresses. I would HIGHLY recommend any bride to go see her and her team. They are WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 JENNIFER L

Robin is the best!!! Don't waste your time going anywhere else. She is truly an expert at what she does and WILL find you your dream dress. I feel so fortunate to have found Felice Bridal and to have worked with such an amazing staff! Gorgeous selection of designers and... Read More dresses!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anna M

What an amazing experience. I worked with Robin and she not only listened but managed a very opinionated entourage like a champ. The shop was clean, bright and inviting. The staff knew everything about the dress including fabric, cut, color, designer...If I had a question, they... Read More had an answer. I had gone to four bridal shops before Felice and this was by far my most favorite place: I felt like a honored bride, and a valued customer.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kaitlin R

Taylor was amazing! She was so patient with me and helped me through all of my objections/issues with my own figure. She was so understanding and took the time I needed to talk me through different options. We ultimately found an amazing dress at Felice! I was between 3 other... Read More dresses at 3 other stores and ultimately did not choose the dress at Felice, but it was an absolutely stunning gown! Plus, Taylor and the team were so respectful of giving me time to mull over my decision. They understood the process and allowed me to pop back in to re-try on the dress as many times as I needed. Not to mention they’re selection of gowns was abundant! Felice is definitely worth a visit when you’re dress shopping and furthermore, Taylor is definitely someone you should ask for!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Katie R

I had the most amazing experience at Felice Bridal. They made me feel like I was the only bride they were working with! My dress was exquisite and my veil was perfect! Thanks Robin and the Felice team for helping make my wedding day the most memorable day of my life!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Marissa C

Felice Bridal is amazing! My consultant, Robin, was so helpful and really personalized my experience to what I was looking for. She was so professional and sweet and I had such a great time trying on wedding dresses with her! The selection of gowns was great and not... Read More overwhelming like some other stores I've been to. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone looking for a beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Christie G

After visiting 3 other shops and not finding anything I had envisioned, I found Felice! I emailed for a very last minute appointment and although they're not typically open on Monday's they were so kind to let me come in, I had my mom and grandmother here from out of town and... Read More we were beginning to think we weren't going to find a dress in Denver. As soon as we began walking up to the store I knew I was going to find my dress here! Every store we visited prior had the same lace dresses and typical ball gowns but I was looking for something more high fashion and unique,and they delivered!! The mother and daughter team who run this place are top notch! They listened to what I wanted and they went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress, I could not have been happier! The dresses here are a dream, if your looking for that unique dress you haven't seen anywhere else...this is the place for you!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Jessica B

I have over a year until my wedding, but decided to check out the sample sale at Felice while my sister was in town. This was my first stop and first time trying on wedding dresses. Everyone there was incredibly kind and helpful (especially for someone as myself who had little... Read More to no idea what they were doing!) they showed me the dresses I really liked and also suggested ones I wouldn't have picked out myself. Tried on 4 gowns and found the most perfect one ever. Even felt comfortable when I started crying like a baby :). Left the shop with a dress I love and I felt great in. And you can't beat sample sale prices!