Book Your Wedding with Feragne Villa

A BALLROOM IN HURST, TX

Texas couples in the Dallas-Fort Worth area should take a look at Feragne Villa in Hurst to host their elegant and traditional celebration. Tiled floors and lightly decorated walls complement each other in shades of beige and cream to allow couples the opportunity to truly transform the space to match their vision.

Massive Swarovski crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling and add to the natural light allowed in by the venue’s many windows. Dramatic drapery allows couples the option of a more private affair.

Named one of the area’s top 10 wedding venues by Wedding Wire three years in a row, the facility has hosted more than 600 weddings since the facility opened. Feragne Villa can host an event of up to 220 guests and is happy to arrange both the ceremony and the reception. Located in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the venue is convenient for both local and out-of-town guests.

Outdoor patio and fountain. An outdoor patio is furnished with tables and chairs for guests to enjoy a little fresh air during the reception. The nearby fountain provides the soothing sound of running water to keep everyone relaxed and in good spirits.

Catering at the Feragne Villa is provided by King of Catering. The company offers the standard reception menus, along with a few fun options, such as tacos or fajitas. The reception meal can be served buffet-style or plated for a traditional sit-down dinner. The facility allows couples to bring their own alcohol and is happy to arrange for licensed bar staff to serve it to guests.

Feragne Villa is considered a full-service event center. The venue will handle all elements of the event from ceremony to reception. The facility is available seven days a week and can be reserved for either half-days or full-days, depending on the date and event needs. An on-site venue director is provided to make sure the event runs smoothly and a wedding coordinator is provided to plan out every detail.

Feragne Villa provides all tables with Chiavari chairs to be set up by the facility’s staff. Couples can choose from black or ivory table linens at no additional charge. Tables are provided for gifts and for guests to sign in. The venue has a collection of easels available that can be used for signage or for portraits. A 92-inch flat-screen television is installed and can be used for slideshows or video presentations.

Feragne Villa has a few extra features that are unique to the venue.

• Bridal and family suite
  • Birdcage for wedding cards
  • Live internet streaming in exterior spaces

Wedding and Event Venue

Feragne Villa (fur-rang) is perfect for your wedding and reception. We are dedicated to providing our brides and grooms an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime. Feragne Villa features a flexible floor plan for all event styles. We have a neutral themed color scheme for all bride's color palates. We have a large patio that makes a great place for a cocktail hour (when the weather is nice). Our venue also features nine stunning crystal chandeliers that grace the ceiling. Our free amenities include Chiarviari chairs (with cushions), linens, and table centerpieces. Save money on alcohol! Feragne Villa is BYOB with TABC bartenders. See why brides all over North Texas LOVE Feragne Villa! Call now for a private tour!

Ballroom, Loft, Religious Setting

755 Mid Cities Blvd, Hurst, TX (817) 925-4847

Best Choice

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Katrina W

Out of all of the venues we visited, the staff at Feragne were the best. They were more than happy to provide vendors that we could get the best rates from and helped us set up with them for the day of. Rita was a wonderful and funny officiant and made our wedding ceremony... Read More very unique, just like me and my husband. Lauren, the wedding coordinator, made my day run smoothly and Matt, the flower vendor, made the most beautiful arrangements. I couldn't have been happier with the decision to have my wedding and reception at Feragne.

2015-12-29T23:30:36 Response from the vendor

thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Elizabeth A

My wedding was absolutely perfect. Rita, Lauren, and Leo were absolutely superb in helping plan and execute the perfect wedding! Not only were they incredibly attentive but they were flexible to my requests, some of which were kind of out there. Lauren was constantly... Read More checking on me during the reception to make sure everything was going well, got me food and drink immediately, and was just wonderful in every way. She even made it to the ceremony at my church to help me with my veil, my dress train, and helped me stay calm and happy before I walked down the aisle. I wasn't the only one who noticed how great this venue was, everyone at my wedding agreed that the venue is spectacular and so are the people who run it. If you want a successful wedding without the stress, look no further than Feragne.

Beautiful reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

We used Feragne Wedding Villa for our reception. It is a beautiful venue, with dramatic uplights, table cloths, and chiavari chairs included. They also provide pretty candle holders for center pieces, but we wanted to use our own. Rita Feragne was so helpful! She oversaw all the... Read More delivery details with our various vendors and was always available to answer questions. Lauren Feragne served as wedding coordinator and did a beautiful job making sure the reception ran smoothly, arranging the timeline for the entry, first dance, daddy-daughter and mother-son dances , cake cutting, toasts, bouquet and garter toss, and exit with sparklers. Everything went off just as it should. Lauren even came to the church to help coordinate there! Feragne provided us with an excellent DJ, Porter, who did a wonderful job as MC for games and dances, and also chose music everyone enjoyed. Leo Huffine was very helpful in setting up and cleaning up after our event, as well as coordinating with other staff. Feragne provided us with servers for the buffet, bartenders, security personnel, and a babysitting room. Our daughter was able to use the beautiful VIP room to get dressed with all her bridesmaids before heading to the church for the wedding. The entire staff was so kind and helpful; and they really made us feel our event was special and important to them. We really could not have been more pleased with the entire event and the service they provided!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Feragne Villa served our every need more perfectly in every WAY!!! Every thing was conveniently under one roof, and BEAUTIFUL!!! from the Decor , to the photographer Leo, to Rita officiating and making it fun, yet respecting the reverence of the sacredness of the ceremony.... Read More Everything went so smoothly friends commented and were amazed everything was planned and arranged in one month. Rita, Terry, Leo and Mathew know how to get the job done!if you want a QUALITY venue, hands-on staff, professionalism and expedience within a very reasonable price range its all here!!

Awesomeness

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Shalundra S

I had my wedding and reception at this venue and it was top notch service. The room had great ambiance with the crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, the beautiful uplighting. The bridal suite was amazing and any make up artist dream room. The staff made sure we were... Read More treated like royalty. Rita was always upfront, replied to all text messages. I also used their photographer Leo he was reasonably price, took some amazing photo's and every time I look at them I relive my wedding day. Feragne Villa rocks!

STAY AWAY!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Shelly W

I would recommend renting a tent and putting it in your driveway before using this venue. They are extremely disorganized. We were told several things that were never delivered because they were verbal promises and not in our contract; they verbally promise the moon and stars... Read More yet don’t even deliver what’s in the contract. Was called 24 hours before the event to say that they didn't have our table covers and could we just use a different color, because renting them was going to inconvenience them. We didn't get most of our extra food to take home. They were running late and our family had to set up tables and chairs. The "white" chair seats ranged from white to beige and we had to sort them to get similar colored chairs at a single table. Tables and chairs were being stacked and put away DURING our reception, and then they began mopping the dance floor with an hour left in our reception. They were very concerned with getting our guests out of the building before the reception ended. Some of the employees were drinking the alcohol we purchased for our guests. Rita sat at one of the dinner tables during the reception and reviewed our contract and wrote a refund check for an overpaid amount with guests nearby. Then, she interrupted me and a guest to discuss the contract and refund. This place is unprofessional to say the least.

30 Year Renewal

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Valerie N

The owners Terry and Rita are wonderful, warm hearted people. I reserved our night 2 weeks in advance. They had the bakery call me to order our cake and the florist called me to order my flowers. This was quick and easy even for a control freak like me. Rita tirelessly answered... Read More all my emails right away. The place is outstanding with all its tile and gorgeous chandeliers and beautiful doors. I booked based on word of mouth and had never visited there. It is top notch. Rita visited with both my husband and I before the wedding and made our 30 year vow renewal just that more special to us. The cake was yummy, flowers were beautiful. Terry took the pictures and they are all so good it was hard to pick the one I wanted blown up next to our original wedding picture. All the guests loved the place and a fun time was had by all. You definitely need to check this place out. Ron and Valerie

Loved by Wedding

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Mallory J

Hey future brides, Daniel and I just got back from our honeymoon not too long ago and I just wanted to write this review about our wonderful experience at Feragne Villa. We loved every second of our wedding and feel like we made the right choice on everything. From Rita doing... Read More our ceremony and to her husband being our photographer. Evan did an amazing job at taking care of everything. It was like he took all the stress off of Daniel and me he could. He was superb. Rita, you kept our ceremony short, sweet, and funny. We appreciate the laughs and the upbeat attitude you had through the whole ceremony. You definitely made it a memory, to us, and our loved ones. Terry was on top of us all night with that camera of his. We feel like we will have many good pictures. It was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more. Everyone was amazed by the transformation of ceremony to reception.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Mallory R

My husband and I just got married on November 17th, and we would just like to share our review of the venue. We loved every second of our wedding and feel like we made the right choice on everything with you guys. From Rita doing our ceremony and to her husband being our... Read More photographer. Evan did an amazing job at taking care of everything. It was like he took all the stress off of Daniel and me he could. He was superb. Rita, you kept our ceremony short, sweet, and funny. We appreciate the laughs and the upbeat attitude you had through the whole ceremony. You definitely made it a memory, to us, and our loved ones. Terry was on top of us all night with that camera of his. We feel like we will have many good pictures. It was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more. Everyone was amazed by the transformation of ceremony to reception.

The Spot

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Skylar S

Feragne Villa is the spot to have your wedding! The were helpful and attentive in all aspects of the wedding process. My wedding ran smoothly and I needed nothing. I couldnt have asked for a better group of people for my special day!

Perfect Intimate Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Lauren W

Mom and I searched everywhere for an intimate beautiful wedding venue. From the day we took our tour to the rehersal and weddding I can't tell you how professional, kind, patient and wonderful the DFW Wedding Room has been to work with on my wedding. They did it all from the... Read More wedding, minister, table decorations, photography, video catering ($17 per person)Many venues we visited made me feel like a "small" wedding but at the DFW Wedding Room they were perfect for my guest list of 100. Loved everything including the beautiful photos.